Author Topic: **SPOILERS** Star Wars: The Force Awakens **SPOILERS** Now with genuine spoilers  (Read 103697 times)

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I might be wrong here - but at the end of episode 3 when Yoda re-introduces Obi-Wan to Qui-Gon, don't they forget the whole attachment is forbidden crap and realise they were doing it wrong? Might have been in the novelization rather than the film....

Going back to Luke at the end of the film and the "grave" - could it be Han? Luke coulda been present and recovered his body, he could have been in the background of the Ren/Rey fight and influencing them both during the fight - hence the struggle from Ren and seemingly good grasp of the force from Rey? I know its crazy and outlandish....but hey, its Star Wars! :)
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
Loved it, though.

They should have left the fact that Kylo Ren was Han's son until the moment he kills him, I don't feel it added anything to the story... you saw Han's death coming once they were together.

Hux was a bit of a Nazi stereotype at points.

Finn's arch seemed a bit rushed/forced.

None of that really mattered, a film that was very much an homage to the original to set up the next two... and it did it well. They need to go somewhere different with the storyline in the next two, and no more Death Stars/Planets please.
:D

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
Why? Disney haven't. Kylo Ren's backstory is basically Kyp Durron's story. I'm sure Rogue One will have more than a few passing resemblances to the rogue/wraith squadron books and you really think Boba Fett's spin off wont contain any of his history the EU created.
Because it doesn't matter.

Grand Admiral Thrawn, Kyle Katarn, Marka Ragnos, Daragon Twins, Palpatine's clones - all of them existed only in the imaginations of the EU fan and can only possibly exist in the same universe that Rey, Finn and Poe are in.

Say in EP8 we found out that Rey really is a Skywalker and the mother is not Mara Jade, how will you be taking it? Or if Luke explained that he left the rebellion in search of the Jedi histories and was never in any of the fights and conflicts written in the EU? Assuming Luke dies some time in the movie, what if the Yuuzan Vhong was never mentioned?

What if the Boba Fett and Rogue One backstories were not like what you have read in the novels?

I don't want EP8, 9 and the spin offs to be shackled or worst, 'written' by fans who wants every convoluted idea and exaggerations from the EU to be included. I would like it to be new - regardless fo whether the writers derived it from the EU or not - like the way Rey, Finn and Poe, the crossguard lightsabre, Han's death, BB8, Ben Solo were in EP7.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline my usenme changed?

• Self-appointed moderator for comic topics
  • Kopite
  • RAWK Librarian
any irish lads find that skellig michel pulls you out of the story? your suspension of belief is suspended because basically a galaxy far far away is taking place in your back garden? looks great though!

haha, I never thought of it that way... but now I do! I haven't actually been there, but might make the trip this summer! I did think it looked amazing tbf, but as you say, when that scene began I just thought, "Its fucking Kerry, Luke Skywalker is in fucking Kerry!!"  ;D
Mid-Ulster Kopite  ---  BELIEVER

77 * 78 * 81 * 84 * 05 * 19
Follow me on Twitter for stuff about LFC and, er, Libraries. www.twitter.com/@cahalboyd

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Yeah, the EU is no more than fan fiction now.

And sure, there may be similarities between the EU Legends and the films, but simply because it's the most obvious way to go with the story. Han and Leia have a kid, Luke starts the Jedi order again, Luke's student turns to the dark side, a new weapon which is even bigger and badder than the Second Death Star...
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not too bothered by the Mary Sue stuff, it makes Rey eminently crush-worthy which is great, but the criticism of the other characters being incapable of mistakes or any behavior bordering on interesting is fair. I found Finn's backstory really rushed. Why is he the only one that refused his brainwashing? How was he trained? What is it about him that makes him different?
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Force Awakens Has a Perfection Problem

(about Rey)

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-12-29/-the-force-awakens-has-a-perfection-problem

It's only because film as a limited medium cannot accurately portray her exceedingly bad case of halitosis, which is the actual reason Kylo Ren didn't just batter her everywhere during their fight sequence - her breath repelled him.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Force Awakens Has a Perfection Problem

(about Rey)

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-12-29/-the-force-awakens-has-a-perfection-problem
Yeah, thought the same after watching it, she is a little too good at everything. Maybe she'll join the dark side in the next one, that'd make for an interesting twist.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
Yeah, thought the same after watching it, she is a little too good at everything. Maybe she'll join the dark side in the next one, that'd make for an interesting twist.
Indeed, the same Rey who showed compassion to a droid, resisting the urge to exchange it for food. The same dark side that influenced a son to kill the father, a family like the one she had been waiting all her life for - she's all for it.

Not saying I'm not open to the idea of her being susceptible to being seduced by the force - using fire for good will expose one to burning as well - but that would require very careful handling. If it gets too complicated and requires a lot of explanation worthy of a novel, there won't be enough time for it to make sense in a 2 hour film. Additionally putting the full focus on Rey is a bad choice IMO - we have three other new interesting characters to expand (not to mention Snokes, Captain Phasma, BB8, Luke, Leia et al) on and the original trilogy had never been about one character alone. Luke facing the dark side on Dagobah was done very well - concise but explains how insidious it is.

Rey embracing the dark side, yeah - maybe they'll make her pull down a First Order starship from the sky too.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
No one's mentioned TR-8R yet? Thought it was a really cool little scene myself. He was more badass than Captain Phasma at least.

"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline kopite321

• Bi-polar skyscraper
  • Kopite
Also I need to add that the fight on Takodana was one of my favourite in cinema history. The TIE fighters coming over the low sun, then the Rebellion X-Wings skimming over the top of the water to save the day. I nearly welled up!! 

That scean blew me away .. they filmed that sunset in Dubai.. takes your breath away that moment.. stunning.
During the recording sessions in Los Angeles, Spector held Johnny at gunpoint, forcing him to repeatedly play a riff.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
No one's mentioned TR-8R yet? Thought it was a really cool little scene myself. He was more badass than Captain Phasma at least.

That was a trick they missed; it should have been Phasma.

Offline mattybeard

• Chicken Fondler. Group hug? Anyone?
  • Anny Roader
That was a trick they missed; it should have been Phasma.

I said the same thing to my mates last night - it would have also added extra meaning to the scene later on where Finn & Phasma interact.

Online voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off

Seems to have very short legs.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Seems to have very short legs.

For a Stormtrooper?
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
http://youtu.be/5FHtcR78GA0

Very interesting video about how bb8 works...  Very clever stuff!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
http://youtu.be/5FHtcR78GA0

Very interesting video about how bb8 works...  Very clever stuff!
Pretty cool that.  Wonder if the head will come off of the film one on one of the future movies. ;D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan

It would've been great if:
A. It wasn't so horribly jarring seeing a Stormtrooper whip out a cattle prod type thing that has never been seen before, just as Finn happens to get his hands on a lightsaber.
B. It wasn't squeezed in between some much better moments (X-Wings on the water, Poe fucking the place up, Ren taking Rey).

It was very much a case of someone in production wanting to do this scene but having no idea how to fit it in, yet they just shoved it in anyway. I don't think it was even important to the story in any way, and would've been much more suitable if it was a blaster fight or fisticuffs.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
It would've been great if:
A. It wasn't so horribly jarring seeing a Stormtrooper whip out a cattle prod type thing that has never been seen before, just as Finn happens to get his hands on a lightsaber.
B. It wasn't squeezed in between some much better moments (X-Wings on the water, Poe fucking the place up, Ren taking Rey).

It was very much a case of someone in production wanting to do this scene but having no idea how to fit it in, yet they just shoved it in anyway. I don't think it was even important to the story in any way, and would've been much more suitable if it was a blaster fight or fisticuffs.
The way I saw it it was there to give him the confidence to take on Ren later on.  I might be wrong (only seen the film once) but the Trooper shouts 'traitor!' and Finn beats him and then Ren shouts 'traitor!' later on. 

It's like poetry; it rhymes ; )

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan

Even after enjoying TFA that still makes me shudder.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
'Star Wars' Creator Unimpressed With 'Retro' 'The Force Awakens', Brands Disney 'White Slavers'

‘Star Wars’ creator George Lucas has finally seen the new instalment, ‘The Force Awakens’, but it seems he’s unimpressed with the film’s “retro” quality.

The seventh episode in the sci-fi saga was met with praise from most critics, who were particularly impressed with how it managed to recreate the 80s-esque feel of the original films, particularly compared with the prequels.

However, in a new interview, George has admitted that he isn’t impressed with the throwback vibe, claiming that’s not how he’d have done a new ‘Star Wars’ film.

Speaking about how Disney handled the new film, he told American talk show host Charlie Rose: “They looked at the stories, and they said, 'We want to make something for the fans’. They decided they didn't want to use those stories, they decided they were going to do their own thing.

In another, more eyebrow-raising statement, he also compared handing over the ‘Star Wars’ brand to Disney to “selling them to white slavers”.

He remarked: “I love [the original ‘Star Wars’ films], I created them, I’m very intimately involved in them, and I sold them to the white slavers that take these things and…”, before, probably wisely, stopping himself.

Just weeks after arriving in cinemas, ‘The Force Awakens’ has already become the highest-grossing film in the ‘Star Wars’ franchise, surpassing the $1.027 billion made by ‘The Phantom Menace’, the first in the prequel trilogy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/31/star-wars-force-awakens-george-lucas_n_8898514.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
And yet he was happy to accept the $4bn......

A shame that he can't see the wonder of the new film..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
And yet he was happy to accept the $4bn......

A shame that he can't see the wonder of the new film..

Surly he must had wrangled himself also a small percentage of future takings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 03:22:50 pm by Trada »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Surly he most had wrangled himself also a small percentage of future takings.
You'd imagine so...
W

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
The way I saw it it was there to give him the confidence to take on Ren later on.  I might be wrong (only seen the film once) but the Trooper shouts 'traitor!' and Finn beats him and then Ren shouts 'traitor!' later on. 

Finn gets his ass kicked by the stormtrooper though. Han saves him.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
Surly he most had wrangled himself also a small percentage of future takings.
Part of the purchase was Disney stock. I believe he is the single largest Disney shareholder, making him the biggest white slaver...

Edit: He is the second largest, behind Steve Jobs' widow.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 03:18:07 pm by Impolite King Brian Blessed In Panto At the Yvonne Arnaud »

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online wampa1

• Legacy Fan
'We want to make something for the fans’
*gasp* How DARE they!

Online wampa1

• Legacy Fan
Finn gets his ass kicked by the stormtrooper though. Han saves him.
Oh yeah.

I still think there's something in it though.  Both times someone calls him a traitor he's there with a lightsaber.

Online wampa1

• Legacy Fan
Also, it was a smart move to reject Lucas' story ideas.  It means they can release that as a book or graphic novel as the 'lost' sequels or something.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
Also, it was a smart move to reject Lucas' story ideas.  It means they can release that as a book or graphic novel as the 'lost' sequels or something.
TBF, they were probably shite.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
The Death Star designer surely now has met his destiny

I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline andspecks

• avers would probably help my analysis
  • Legacy Fan
Star Wars: The Force Awakens Ending Details And More Revealed In Official Screenplay

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-ending/

Some interesting stuff confirmed in here. Luke immediately knows who Rey is, Rey feels the pull of the Dark side, Kylo feels weaker after killing Han.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
George Lucas apologizes for calling Disney 'white slavers'

George Lucas spun his criticism of Disney and the latest "Star Wars" film a full 180 degrees Thursday, a day after his comments about Disney being "white slavers" lit up the Internet.

In an interview with Charlie Rose, Lucas called his Star Wars films "kids" and then admitted to Rose that he "sold them to the white slavers that take these things, and ..." He left the thought unfinished. Then, later in the interview, he talked about how with "Star Wars: The Force Awaken," Disney "wanted to do a retro movie. I don't like that."

Lucas sold his studio and the Star Wars franchise to Disney in 2012 for $4 billion. With Lucas completely out of the process, Disney relaunched the franchise earlier this month and has already made over $1 billion on "The Force Awakens."

On Thursday, Lucas issued a statement -- via Disney -- apologizing for the "very inappropriate analogy" and saying he's actually "blown away with the record breaking blockbuster success of the new movie.

"I have been working with Disney for 40 years and chose them as the custodians of Star Wars because of my great respect for the company and Bob Iger's leadership," Lucas said. "Disney is doing an incredible job of taking care of and expanding the franchise. I rarely go out with statements to clarify my feelings but I feel it is important to make it clear that I am thrilled that Disney has the franchise and is moving it in such exciting directions in film, television and the parks."

Lucas' interview with Rose sounded a little like sour grapes when he acknowledged Disney's purchase of the franchise ended his own plans to write and direct the sequels to "Return of the Jedi."

"They weren't that keen to have me involved anyway, but if I get in there, I'm just going to cause trouble, because they're not going to do what I want them to do," Lucas said. "And I don't have the control to do that anymore, and all I would do is muck everything up. And so I said, 'OK, I will go my way, and I'll let them go their way.'"

http://www.mercurynews.com/celebrities/ci_29331154/george-lucas-apologizes-calling-disney-white-slavers?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Seen it.  Reflecting upon it.

I'm being cautious.  This is part of an incomplete trilogy; I don't know the big picture yet, nor the broader context of the events to unfold.  On the whole I kind of enjoyed the film but throughout a part of me was, I suspect, thinking unconsciously: "This is so old".

I loved the humour, and I loved the action.  The chemistry and dialogue between the characters was snappy and energetic - that alone raises it far above the prequels.  But it's still not as good as Empire.

I've not read this whole thread - I'm just posting initial thoughts.  But Rey absolutely rocks this movie.  However, I was gobsmacked at how she can suddenly just "use" the force.  And yeah, I know it takes her three times to work that Stormtrooper but it was still way too easy for me.

I think it can be explained in the internal logic of the film that she was clearly recognised to be immensely powerful and gifted, so was hidden away.  But I would have loved to see more aggression in her interrogation encounter with Kylo Ren.  I would have loved a line in the style of, "Now I know why you wear a mask - you don't want people to see how scared you are," or in the aftermath of their duel, before they're separated: "by the time I'm done with you, you'll need that mask!"

Han Solo's dead?  It was coming; I guessed it the minute he went on the mission.  I realise they were going for tragedy with his death, but to me it seemed just a bit pathetic.  The Solo I know would have been wounded, pinning down stormtroopers to buy his friends time before he pushed the button and blew them all to kingdom come.  But that's a hero's death I suppose and Solo ran from heroics many years before.  It wasn't a coward's death by any means, but a form of redemption of sorts.

Kylo Ren?  He's a little punk.  He's a wannabe; an emo with force powers.  The half-trained Luke from Empire could have taken this kid.  Loved his tantrums mind.  The two stormtroopers, who were, like, "Yeah, let's go a different way."  Also, watching some barely capable kids hack wildly at each other with lightsabers, where they barely understand and appreciate the weapon, was interesting though.

Thought the stormtroopers died a tad too acrobatically - how many pirouette's can a trooper make before he throws himself dramatically against a wall? 

And the silver trooper was, frankly, pathetic.  Stormtroopers are meant to be fanatics.  Loyal to a fault.  Yeah, clearly they've dropped the ball in a few cases, like with Finn but I'm guessing that lass didn't get her silver armour solely through ass kissing.  There is no way she would just shut down the shields.  She'd say, "kill me now, I ain't gonna do it," or hit an alarm button on the console.  Yeah, she might think there would be nothing the rebels - sorry, resistance - could throw at the base regardless, but as a solider and a warrior you don't take that chance.  You sacrifice yourself to the greater cause.

And wtf is R2D2 doing, lying in a self induced coma for decades - and he just HAPPENS to have the critical information to make the map make sense??  (I honestly didn't realise just how small BB8 was - I thought he was R2's size but he's only about half!)

BB8 was great - we got a droid that can ACT.  He's loveable and not overused.

Finn - cracking guy.  Thought he struck just the right chord of comedic and dramatic.  Loved his rapport with BB8.

I wasn't too fussed on the combat - maybe I felt the context was overused.  But I loved the Falcon.  I was openly wincing and groaning at the number of bumps and scrapes that piece of lovable junk took.

Surprisingly I was a little disappointed with aspects of the score, chiefly with the older pieces.  They felt - it's hard to explain, but it felt that they hadn't been composed.  It was more like a fan had just lifted them directly from the original films and pasted them directly into this one.  Same thing with certain sound effects.  Han's blaster made the same noise.  Again, and again, and again.  And again.  There was no variation for distance or environment.  It was just the same noise over and over and over again.

For the most part, I enjoyed the film.  It was good.  Not great, but it was good.  And I suspect, as Nostalgic Critic suggests, that they wanted to show the audience they could make a Star Wars film before they start bringing the franchise onto a new course - which might explain the repetition of so many classic motifs.

So although I might sound like I'm being quite harsh, I'm not.  About the worst thing I could say is that I wouldn't pay to see it in the cinema again, which kind of disappoints me.  I could rabbit on about a multitude of other things but I suspect this is a film that I will grow fonder of as time passes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 10:11:36 pm by Red Beret »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
I'm much preferring the theories that Rey is descended from Obi Wan, the Solo Skywalker family stuff is too much for me.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
And wtf is R2D2 doing, lying in a self induced coma for decades - and he just HAPPENS to have the critical information to make the map make sense??  (I honestly didn't realise just how small BB8 was - I thought he was R2's size but he's only about half!)

R2D2 downloaded that information from the Death Star, it's the locations to all the known Jedi Temples. Information Darth Vader was collecting as the Empire sort to wipe the remaining Jedi from the Galaxy.

He sparks to life when the map is complete (when BB8 is near with the missing piece, this only happens at the end)

This is all explained in the new literature that is slowly being released. Isn't explained to fuck in the movie, there's a lot more of this too. I'll find the links I was watching earlier.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Ford is on the cast call for the next film I guess this must be for maybe flashbacks about his son.

Or maybe like they promised it gets weird.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 10:33:23 pm by Trada »