Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!)  (Read 1408961 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: New Liverpool Manager Discussion
« Reply #440 on: October 4, 2015, 08:17:07 pm »
GraemmeKelly (Who said BR will be gone regardless of result today) and was before adamant it'll be Carlo, has just said it's Klopp and there has been a change. Also saying Committee stays

The committee will probably stay until we appoint a DoF.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #441 on: October 4, 2015, 08:17:41 pm »

Online kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #442 on: October 4, 2015, 08:17:46 pm »

That's done my epilepsy the world of gooDGDJDUDBNDFIUDECUEDJEJ787%^&&**(((((JDFJFHFGHBFJFCJDHCFHCVBVB73TY24PIUGHQERPIUVHEQP97YT341231641236R7834R983R9889*******JNFVHDF
I know, I haven't had a fit for thirty odd years, but that post nearly started me off again! ;D
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #443 on: October 4, 2015, 08:17:55 pm »
Looks like those rumours from yesterday may come true....Klopp and his number 2 signed for 3 years.

I'd always heard that FSG saw De Boer as the right manager for LFC if BR went, but maybe Klopp's availability made him the natural target. I expect him to be announced very quickly now....tomorrow or Tuesday.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: October 4, 2015, 08:18:05 pm »
For me personally - there's just one guy for the job!

Arsene Wenger!

He hasn't been mentioned yet, has he ?  ;D ;D
I thought about him, must admit. Think he would jump at the opportunity too.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Redondos Barber

• Kopite
« Reply #445 on: October 4, 2015, 08:18:29 pm »
No plans to appoint a caretaker manager, according to Sky.
Fuck sakes, I was looking forward to another little Ronnie Moran spell.

Offline andy84

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • We're on the march with Jurgen's army
« Reply #446 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:13 pm »
Klopp's Dortmund finished 7th last year after losing key players the previous summer. Sound familiar?

Can anyone make me feel better about this and give reasons why similar won't happen here?

Offline Arcadian

• Makes pissed even when sense!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Be the change you want to see in the world...
« Reply #447 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:40 pm »
It absolutely has to be Klopp for the kop. I for one will wonder why FSG weren't able to get him after allegedly several attempts.

If we end up with Redknap or Monk or the like what will that say?
*                         *                           *                            *                         *

Offline Number 7

• Gegenpresser
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • And the sweet silver song of a lark..
« Reply #448 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:42 pm »
We're interested in Klopp or Ancelotti but haven't approached anyone yet (Sky again).

I don't believe that for a second. I think we've approached him and he's probably already said yes. Otherwise what's the point in sacking Rodgers in a 2 week international break.
YWNA

Online peachybum

• orangeyface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:43 pm »
People are very quick to slam the committee but i prefer their buys more than Brendan's (if you believe who brought who). i think they brought good talent. Brendan got very little out of some of it unfortunately.

If it stays then maybe a different manager will get more from the talent they identify.
I wanna be like Jurgen Klopp

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:43 pm »
Graeme Kelly ‏@GraemeKelly1  1m1 minute ago
FSG have listen to the fans apparently. #Klopp to change things internally. #LFC #CommiteeStay
this is turning out to be really promising
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline shanklygirl

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #451 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:43 pm »
I want Klopp.

Yorky if you can read this can you please send me a private message?  :)

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:53 pm »
Klopp's Dortmund finished 7th last year after losing key players the previous summer. Sound familiar?

Can anyone make me feel better about this and give reasons why similar won't happen here?

Look what he's won, there you go.

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
« Reply #453 on: October 4, 2015, 08:19:57 pm »
Moyes anyone?

No? Okay then......
SOS member 7832

Offline TealC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: October 4, 2015, 08:20:02 pm »
I thought about him, must admit. Think he would jump at the opportunity too.

You really think so?
The man is arsenal through and through! he probably owns a selfie stick company in china aswell

might be though

Offline apocalypse

• Kopite
« Reply #455 on: October 4, 2015, 08:20:08 pm »
I don't think many are understanding how bad of a fit Ancelotti would be for us. Good manager but not suited to a club of our lik. As mentioned before, he's not shown his credentials with a club of our sort.

The top clubs didn't hire him and give him loads to spend for shits and giggles. He's a top quality manager and the fact that the best and richest clubs in the world wanted him, and him deciding to go work for those top teams shouldn't be held against him. That type of logic is like a big shot London lawyer moving to Bumfuckistan and you not wanting him to defend you because he's used to big bucks.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #456 on: October 4, 2015, 08:20:20 pm »
I'd love Ancelotti, but who wouldn't want a bit of this nuttiness instead? Either way we win.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c0KyjMx4uV8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c0KyjMx4uV8</a>

Sign me up for that shit!!!

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: October 4, 2015, 08:20:25 pm »

His name rhymes with Kop.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Online robertobaggio37

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • But we will conquer the ball, each fucking time.
« Reply #458 on: October 4, 2015, 08:20:48 pm »
Get rid of the fucking comitee for gods sake. I hope we'll do it in the summer if not now. What is the point in bringing new manager and letting this clusterfuck still in place?
The biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: October 4, 2015, 08:21:05 pm »
"I'd give it a go!" :D

Offline EstonianRed

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oooooh Campione, the one and only
« Reply #460 on: October 4, 2015, 08:21:09 pm »
Klopp or Carlo  :lickin

Offline Messiah

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #461 on: October 4, 2015, 08:21:09 pm »
Would be really disappointed if it isn't one of Ancelotti or Klopp.
Will the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: October 4, 2015, 08:21:26 pm »
I suppose you can have a first choice before you actually speak to them.  That's probably why you have a second choice, in case the first doesn't want to know...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline gatcliffe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #463 on: October 4, 2015, 08:22:40 pm »
Sorry to say this but we are now in free fall where it will end god only knows not one of the names mentioned will turn this mess around.
Like a bottle of wine the reds get better and better.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #464 on: October 4, 2015, 08:23:10 pm »
It absolutely has to be Klopp for the kop. I for one will wonder why FSG weren't able to get him after allegedly several attempts.

He didn't want to leave Dortmund after they won the league (which made sense), when he was approached after Dalglish was sacked. Maybe he wanted a break after resigning in the summer

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #465 on: October 4, 2015, 08:23:22 pm »
I've gone all giddy.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: October 4, 2015, 08:23:33 pm »
Looks like those rumours from yesterday may come true....Klopp and his number 2 signed for 3 years.

I'd always heard that FSG saw De Boer as the right manager for LFC if BR went, but maybe Klopp's availability made him the natural target. I expect him to be announced very quickly now....tomorrow or Tuesday.

Well apparently De Boer has resigned so we can't rule anything in or out?

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: October 4, 2015, 08:23:40 pm »
I'd love Ancelotti, but who wouldn't want a bit of this nuttiness instead? Either way we win.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c0KyjMx4uV8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c0KyjMx4uV8</a>

Long term, I prefer managers who are controlled. Makes it a bit harder for the press. Not much, but a little. And there's less reason to target the person.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: October 4, 2015, 08:23:58 pm »
If we end up with Redknap or Monk or the like what will that say?
We got a manager befitting our new status?
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
« Reply #469 on: October 4, 2015, 08:24:41 pm »

Dortmund lost Lewandowski, we only lost an aging Gerrard and a sulking Sterling.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
« Reply #470 on: October 4, 2015, 08:24:42 pm »
Graeme Kelly ‏@GraemeKelly1  1m1 minute ago
FSG have listen to the fans apparently. #Klopp to change things internally. #LFC #CommiteeStay

What do they think the fans want? They think we want more faceless decision making?
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: October 4, 2015, 08:25:10 pm »
AVB. Nailed on.

I just burped and a little bit of vomit came up.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline kkjellquist

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: October 4, 2015, 08:25:35 pm »

Not really...he did it after winning the league.
"Statistics are like bikinis—they show a lot but not everything." - Lou Piniella

Offline wz4jc3

• Legacy Fan
  • 'You'll Never Walk Alone.'
    • Teach Maths
« Reply #473 on: October 4, 2015, 08:25:47 pm »
Would be really disappointed if it isn't one of Ancelotti or Klopp.
Same as most fans! I just hope FSG realise the opportunity that has developed. 😕

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #474 on: October 4, 2015, 08:25:50 pm »
Then went into near bankruptcy right?

I have missed your optimism Al...

Nearly going into bankruptcy whilst remaining in the top flight, still reaching the German Cup Final and playing Europa football isn't really starting from scratch though is it.

Klopp did a great job at Dortmund and certainly has a more impressive track record than Brendan did but FFS let's not rewrite history. Behind Bayern then bar the medically infused Leverkusen there are really any bigger clubs than Dortmund in Germany.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: October 4, 2015, 08:25:51 pm »
Sorry to say this but we are now in free fall where it will end god only knows not one of the names mentioned will turn this mess around.

Time to wrap the club up. We had a good run, especially the 70's and 80's but, it's over.

Offline Johnathan

• definitely a real fan...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: October 4, 2015, 08:25:57 pm »

not really interested in a wheeler dealer to be honest.
See him touch Pepe's cock with his mouth :D

Offline LFC UNTIL THE MANAGER IS NO LONGER DESERVING OF MY SYMPATHY

• Everyone's shit. Especially me...Yeah! LFC for Life. He takes everything up to date and on the chin.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: October 4, 2015, 08:26:00 pm »
Fair play to FSG if it is Klopp on a three year deal and he can change things internally.

They are learning.

He's going to be entertaining  ;D

Jürgen Klopp:

"One of my biggest problems is my ugly face."

*turns to the Sun journalist Antony Kastrinakis*

"You have the same problem."
@LFC4LIFENET

Offline grizz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #478 on: October 4, 2015, 08:26:15 pm »

Nah that's just harry in his new job as a taxi driver, so no chance for him or at least I hope there's no chance

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: October 4, 2015, 08:26:16 pm »
Starting to worry that we might get Klinsmann - everybody will be screaming "You signed the wrong Jürgen, fools!"

Popcorn's Art