Author Topic: Liverpool 1 - 1 Norwich  (Read 165366 times)

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Liverpool 1 - 1 Norwich
« Reply #760 on: September 20, 2015, 07:06:21 pm »
Get your red cards out.
I reckon you could make it even better...maybe blow it up make it A4 size... really get some momentum behind it

Go and wank into your spreadsheet and tell yourself it's all going to be ok lad
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #761 on: September 20, 2015, 07:06:23 pm »
:lmao

And what, exactly, has been achieved by that?

A whole lot of character built.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #762 on: September 20, 2015, 07:06:23 pm »
This is the kind of thing that worries me. At this point, it is clear that FSG, while doing an excellent job on commercial matters, and in being respectful and supportive owners of the club, know next to nothing about football.

Who are these shadowy "advisors" that are whispering in the owners' ears?

Who advised the club to hire Comolli? To hire Rodgers? To keep him after last season? To buy the players we have been buying? To fire the coaches we have fired? To do all manner of puzzling things.

Is it Rick Parry??

In hindsight, Comolli did not too as bad a job as people make out, Henderson, Suarez, Ibe.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Narwin Dunez

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #763 on: September 20, 2015, 07:06:55 pm »
Our squad isn't shite. Sorry, not having that.

I disagree, because it is entirely packed with squad players from mid table clubs or speculative punts.

We don't have a goalkeeper fit to play for LFC, he's not even in the top 10 keepers in the league for me.
We've one left back. He is good.
We've one good enough centre back and one acceptable for a squad player centre back (and youngsters I'm not counting)
We've one right back. He is good.

We've fuck all wingers except one, who is not YET good enough (because he's just a kid at the minute)
In defensive mid we've one that will be good enough, and one that used to be good enough
In centre mid we've ONE player good enough, one acceptable for a squad player centre mid.
In attacking mid we've ONE player good enough, one acceptable for a squad player attacking mid

We've ONE striker good enough, one (maybe two) acceptable for squad players.

£300m.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: September 20, 2015, 07:06:59 pm »
;D

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2015, 07:07:10 pm »

Hahahaha that made me chuckle  ;D

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: September 20, 2015, 07:07:22 pm »
Rodgers on GK: "I've done it before, if I feel I need to change it, I will"

Offline vinothmct

• Kopite
« Reply #767 on: September 20, 2015, 07:07:41 pm »
I blame the atmosphere in anfield . It was like a museum . Either cheer the team or stay at home . Team was far nervous. I hate the fact many of our fans wants to see him gone so losing is fine

It wasnt long ago he was considered the second coming of shankly .

Im sure brendan is doing a lot of things wrong but todaz he did well . Its one of those days.. I will judge him in another 5 Games.

If you think Klopp will fix our problems. You can bookmark my post . It will end in Tears

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #768 on: September 20, 2015, 07:07:57 pm »

Now now I'm not going to waste a spreadsheet when it could so obviously be printed out, coloured in red and used as a big red card for Rodgers

Offline Halcyon Lissome

• Scallion Homeys, Miscellany Shoo or Nicholas Mosely?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • “We murdered them 0-0.”
« Reply #769 on: September 20, 2015, 07:07:59 pm »
Other than the names of the other teams this post could be taken word for word from this point last season.
It doesn't matter what other teams are doing. You can't assume we will get better. Last year we got worse until Rodgers improvised a 3-4-3, but even then as soon as the sacking pressure eased we went back to his 4-3-3 and fell apart again culminating in Gerrard's last game being a 6-1 mauling at the hands of Stoke.

Of course it matters where those other teams are. They're the ones who we're likely to be competing against for those CL positions.

It's hilarious. We can 'expect' them to improve yet we can't expect ours to. And yet we want to say the way we're going is why we can't expect it and yet they're going worse or not much better. Come on; at least be logically consistent or appreciate how this line of thinking isn't.

Last season if we had a forward we would have gotten top 4. I'll forgive Rodgers for that especially because while Sturridge is injury prone, he isn't "miss the whole season" injury prone. But in giving him this season I'm gonna give him more than 6 fucking games to see if he can still pull it out. He's shown all the other seasons he can do it; so we will see this season if he can do it.

There's no reason to be crying about it 6 games in. Fuck me, scratch 6, people have been doing it earlier. And yet they get precious about it to boot; it'd be funny if it wasn't your own club.
★              ★              ★              ★              ★
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Offline chopperchittar

• Legacy Fan
  • Fellas, I'm ready to get up and do my thing
« Reply #770 on: September 20, 2015, 07:08:09 pm »
got a big one here ;D

Dont ya mean a fat one !went over my head didnt relise u were taking the piss
fit as a butchers dog!

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: September 20, 2015, 07:08:15 pm »
That dense because anyone with any real intelligence knows you need a sample of enough games to determine how a team will play in the long-run. All it takes for us is to win the next couple games and we suddenly change the trajectory in a major way. It's only less stupid than coming after the 1st game of the season and saying we'd win the league - 6 games in is also stupid, just less stupid.

You say look at the October fixtures; I say look at the ones after that. Do you not understand that it really doesn't matter when you face certain teams as you also are bound to face the others soon enough. If we have tough fixtures in October, it means we have easier fixtures elsewhere. Eventually, you play all 19 teams, 2 times.

I don't 'know' the team will get better; what I do know is that Rodgers, every season he has been our manager, has improved us significantly near halfway of the season. He gets it going. In all the other seasons he started slowly - even in our title challenge.
It's a fair argument, for last season, however there comes a point when you have to say that we're standing still rather than progressing and that's the problem at the moment. Brendan isn't advancing us, we are treading water at best.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #772 on: September 20, 2015, 07:08:45 pm »
Ok, maybe be we should consult coco then, had lots of faults but could at least spot a decent manager.

Believe it or not Parry recommended Rafa to FSG.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #773 on: September 20, 2015, 07:08:51 pm »
I blame the atmosphere in anfield . It was like a museum . Either cheer the team or stay at home

Either go the game or shut the fuck up about it.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #774 on: September 20, 2015, 07:08:54 pm »

:lmao

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: September 20, 2015, 07:09:13 pm »

Enter Bogdan.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #776 on: September 20, 2015, 07:09:29 pm »
Would of...could of..should of is for losers

Have....Have....Have...
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #777 on: September 20, 2015, 07:09:43 pm »
I blame the atmosphere in anfield . It was like a museum . Either cheer the team or stay at home . Team was far nervous. I hate the fact many of our fans wants to see him gone so losing is fine

It wasnt long ago he was considered the second coming of shankly .

Im sure brendan is doing a lot of things wrong but todaz he did well . Its one of those days.. I will judge him in another 5 Games.

If you think Klopp will fix our problems. You can bookmark my post . It will end in Tears

Brendan said the fans were brilliant after the game and stayed with the team. He was happy with the support.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #778 on: September 20, 2015, 07:09:46 pm »

Mignolet should have been replaced in the summer. Can't be trusted. You can't have a keeper who is a good shot stopper and pretty much shite at everything else. Fucking get rid.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #779 on: September 20, 2015, 07:09:51 pm »
I'm not feeling the love in here tonight guys.

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #780 on: September 20, 2015, 07:10:26 pm »
Taking half a season to get the team playing good enough football to finish 6th to 8th is not acceptable. I don't care when the hard or easy games come. But if that is the defense of rodgers - that after half a season we might see some decent football before it falls apart again - and that since he buys a new squad every summer we have to "settle" and go through our "transition"... well I'm just not having that.

I don't think he is a fraud. He isn't an idiot either.

But his time here is done. I don't care if we win the next five games with balls bounced off skrtel's arse. It's over. Yet every week we have the same discussion. Sample size is too small. New players have to settle. Sturridge isn't fit yet. Well we looked better playing a relegation candidate so maybe things will get better, not not next month but maybe after christmas.

He no longer deserves all this defense. He should defend himself. Yes we looked marginally better today but its much too late now, he should have gone in the summer. With FSG lookign to offload the club now (apparently) you know he isn't going anywhere, though.

It's going to be a long season and its best to accept 6th-10th finish right now and not ruin your life and relationships over the next ten months or so!

Offline lindylou100

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: September 20, 2015, 07:10:38 pm »
Believe it or not Parry recommended Rafa to FSG.

Wow fsg just keep on shooting themselves in the foot don't they?

Offline Michel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: September 20, 2015, 07:10:42 pm »
Of course it matters where those other teams are. They're the ones who we're likely to be competing against for those CL positions.

It's hilarious. We can 'expect' them to improve yet we can't expect ours to. And yet we want to say the way we're going is why we can't expect it and yet they're going worse or not much better. Come on; at least be logically consistent or appreciate how this line of thinking isn't.

Last season if we had a forward we would have gotten top 4. I'll forgive Rodgers for that especially because while Sturridge is injury prone, he isn't "miss the whole season" injury prone. But in giving him this season I'm gonna give him more than 6 fucking games to see if he can still pull it out. He's shown all the other seasons he can do it; so we will see this season if he can do it.

There's no reason to be crying about it 6 games in. Fuck me, scratch 6, people have been doing it earlier. And yet they get precious about it to boot; it'd be funny if it wasn't your own club.

How many games?
I remember a post in which you were saying we should have near 20 points from 10 games.
Well we have 8 from 6 games and Everton (A),Spurs(A) are 2 of our next games.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: September 20, 2015, 07:10:47 pm »
Carragher just said we haven't scored more than 1 goal in 18 of our last 20 games. Christ.
I was just about to mention this, but Carragher beat me to it. It's more worrying than our results, and it's just symptomatic of the manager's tactics and team selections. 

Offline juan1001

• The Dumb One
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #784 on: September 20, 2015, 07:10:52 pm »
Our squad is shite, our first XI is shite, our tactics are shite.

Football is shite, something needs to happen quick (I'm not calling for Brendan's head, but something needs to happen somewhere) before we become Newcastle.

We've got three or four players worthy of wearing the Liverpool Shirt

£300 million quid?! For that shit.
'Death by of football'

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: September 20, 2015, 07:10:59 pm »
Only scored more than 2 once since Suarez left, so much for the attacking footy lads and lasses

Offline trimore

• Legacy Fan
  • Dastardly and Muttley with sick laughter
« Reply #786 on: September 20, 2015, 07:11:17 pm »

I don't 'know' the team will get better; what I do know is that Rodgers, every season he has been our manager, has improved us significantly near halfway of the season. He gets it going. In all the other seasons he started slowly - even in our title challenge.

It would be nice to have a manager that uses a full pre-season to actually start a season well, full of coherent attacks and disciplined defending. I don't see why that's not possible.

We will go on a decent run again, Firmino, Sturridge and Coutinho will go on a run of scoring amazing individual goals, our defense will get lucky enough and we will finish seventh or eighth over the long run. I just think we can do better than that.
Go off to sleep in the sunshine, I don't want to see the day when it's dying

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: September 20, 2015, 07:11:28 pm »

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #788 on: September 20, 2015, 07:11:37 pm »
Our squad isn't shite. Sorry, not having that.
agreed. people look at that squad before the season started and they were happy with it. It's not perfect but with Sturridge in there, it can compete for top 4
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #789 on: September 20, 2015, 07:11:49 pm »
We are THE only side in the league not to have scored more than 1 goal in any of their games so far this season.

Strange, because I was told here in summer that Rodgers' footballing philosophy is all about relentless attack and "Goals".

I was told all we needed was a goalscorer.

Offline Irakla

• Anny Roader
  • Joe "The real deal" Gomez
« Reply #790 on: September 20, 2015, 07:11:51 pm »
After six league games under Brendan Rodgers:

12/13 - 14th
13/14 - 2nd
14/15 - 14th
15/16 - 13th

Apart from 13/14 season which was a clear anomaly, other than that Rodgers hasn't improved a bit,  no matter how much you spend  results are the same
and how could anyone hope that he can turn this around.
Apparently Paolo Maldini has a Joe Gomez poster hung on his bedroom wall

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #791 on: September 20, 2015, 07:11:54 pm »
yes, it's his fault the teams you keep picking can't score more than one, fucking scapegoating now

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #792 on: September 20, 2015, 07:12:01 pm »
Only scored more than 2 once since Suarez left, so much for the attacking footy lads and lasses

Is that true?
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: September 20, 2015, 07:12:03 pm »
As a pessimistic fan pre season I expected 10 points after 6 matches. We're currently under performing even my low expectations lol.

After Villa our fixtures are fucking horrendous add in the Europa League and my God we're in trouble.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: September 20, 2015, 07:12:12 pm »
Wow fsg just keep on shooting themselves in the foot don't they?

It's them pesky American gun laws, too lax...

Offline QC

• rawks Lionel Hutz, ambulance chaser.Sucks up to the wrong type of Mod.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #795 on: September 20, 2015, 07:12:26 pm »
Some heads seriously deep in the sand on here. Rodgers is damaging the club you support.

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #796 on: September 20, 2015, 07:12:57 pm »
I was told all we needed was a goalscorer.

Snooze, bashing PoP is so 2014.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #797 on: September 20, 2015, 07:12:57 pm »
I have no idea of their recent history. I'm a Blue Jays fan so I don't give a flying....
However, they are making changes now. And I can imagine that they are preoccupied now. That is all.
Of course they're making changes.lol  You can't be one of the biggest spenders in a sport year in year out and keep finishing last. It's just the manner that people keep "bigging up" FSG that's ridiculous. They have absolutely no f-ing clue how to run a football club and who the f... is advising them? Henry has been made to look like a clown after his unequivocal backing of the previous management team in Boston. They need to start getting "preoccupied" about LFC yesterday.

Offline incredibleL4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #798 on: September 20, 2015, 07:13:17 pm »
The only thing keeping Rodgers in his job is the summer break. If our results since Man u at home are all in one season he did be gone.

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #799 on: September 20, 2015, 07:13:21 pm »
Some heads seriously deep in the sand on here. Rodgers is damaging the club you support.
would you have said that, had they not spawned a goal from a corner? doubt it.
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.