Author Topic: FSG (*)  (Read 840971 times)

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Good article from TAW on FSG
« Reply #440 on: April 12, 2015, 11:32:54 am »
Glad you are around to make sense of what connections Greg, myself or other 'foreign' supporters may have forged with the club.

Do you do this pro bono or do you charge money for this service? I hope you don't mind me asking, since the wallet is the only connection we have :)

To be honest it stinks mate, local lads should indeed have access to tickets, and I think everyone would agree, but the nature in which some posters drive their agenda is nothing short of Xenaphobic.

We'll take your money, we'll take all your help ousting H&G, but you can fuck off if you want a ticket, or an opinion.

Why don't they just go the whole hog and petition Scudamore for a mini league with Everton, Tranmere and Marine and have done with it ?
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #441 on: April 12, 2015, 11:33:43 am »
May I just ask in the most humble way possible, to reflect my post count, and in a warm and comradely #Liverpoolfamily fashion; if any of the main FSG supporters would be willing to take up Peter's and Gaham's  offer of a friendly debate on the future of our club on Anfield FM?

You never know we might find that we agree on quite a lot.
Your first post in here since reopening the thread and you're lobbing hand grenades immediately? Don't you read? Drop the fucking sarcasm lad. You never know, you might find that we ALREADY AGREE ON QUITE A LOT. You're just not listening - you're looking for what you want to find. Keep this up and you'll find the exit that way --->
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:36:16 am by 24/7 »

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #442 on: April 12, 2015, 11:38:09 am »
May I just ask in the most humble way possible, to reflect my post count, and in a warm and comradely #Liverpoolfamily fashion; if any of the main FSG supporters would be willing to take up Peter's and Gaham's  offer of a friendly debate on the future of our club on Anfield FM?

You never know we might find that we agree on quite a lot.

Just to reiterate what I said in the Feedback forum....

I get more than enough shite on this forum when I air my views from certain members, I have little interest in opening myself up to this from a wider audience or risk bringing it into my life outside of this forum. I'm pretty tired of it on here if I'm being honest, so got no inclination to probably increase this.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #443 on: April 12, 2015, 11:38:11 am »
They're nothing to do with hospitality, it's a match ticket and accommodation package. The club say they can't implement window only sales because it discriminates against OOT supporters, yet operates a policy of selling these 'match breaks' that discriminate against local supporters, giving them a smaller pool of tickets to access than OOTs.

How many Thomas Cook tickets are there? Serious question. I see what you're getting at but they are limited in number and I just wondered what the number was.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline BigRedOne

• Kemlynite
  • Ask mythical being to save an inbred parasite Why?
« Reply #444 on: April 12, 2015, 11:38:36 am »
Your first post in here since reopening the thread and you're lobbing hand grenades immediately? Don't you read? Drop the fucking sarcasm lad. You never know, you might find that we ALREADY AGREE ON QUITE A LOT. You're just not listening - you're looking for what you want to find. Keep this up and you'll find the exit that way --->

Gosh

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #445 on: April 12, 2015, 11:39:31 am »
Gosh
You know what, fuck it. Piss off somewhere else ya bad WUM.

Anyone else for some "ethnic cleansing"? I guess my name's mud on other LFC forums now :wave
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:41:23 am by 24/7 »

Offline scouse and proud plc.

• Favourite Song: Eye of the tiger - Survivor. Favourite holiday destination - Siberia. Has a weekend drinking problem.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Alright Aldo........
« Reply #446 on: April 12, 2015, 11:45:13 am »
How many Thomas Cook tickets are there? Serious question. I see what you're getting at but they are limited in number and I just wondered what the number was.

I don't think anyone really knows, it's all a bit murky. It's the principle of it though, saying they can't discriminate against supporters from elsewhere but then discriminating against local supporters. It just sums the clubs whole attitude. In the city but not of the city.

Offline the red symphony

• Anny Roader
« Reply #447 on: April 12, 2015, 11:47:57 am »
To be honest it stinks mate, local lads should indeed have access to tickets, and I think everyone would agree, but the nature in which some posters drive their agenda is nothing short of Xenaphobic.

We'll take your money, we'll take all your help ousting H&G, but you can fuck off if you want a ticket, or an opinion.

Why don't they just go the whole hog and petition Scudamore for a mini league with Everton, Tranmere and Marine and have done with it ?

I am more of a reader here on RAWK. I am from India, and apart from my uni years in England I have never attended a match before or since. I understand that the local supporters have a connection to the club that I will never have. The manner in which the game has been taken away from the local communities stinks to the high heavens. But surely that is a problem with the Premier League and not FSG? Had the belligerents in this thread any inclination towards explaining their position in an inclusive way, they would have found that a good many of the 'foreign' fanbase do agree with a lot of what they are saying. I was reading this thread last evening, and for the first time in my 20 years of supporting the club I felt a lack of pride in my Liverpool supporting brethren.

Offline Gedo

• Tube Blower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: April 12, 2015, 11:48:23 am »
Scousers rule

where's ye purple bins?

:)

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #449 on: April 12, 2015, 11:51:10 am »
I don't think anyone really knows, it's all a bit murky. It's the principle of it though, saying they can't discriminate against supporters from elsewhere but then discriminating against local supporters. It just sums the clubs whole attitude. In the city but not of the city.

Fair comment. Shouldn't the target be the policy on window sales rather than Thomas Cook?
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #450 on: April 12, 2015, 12:07:26 pm »

When I read your post on the cook packages and the club policy RE no window sales because of OOT I immediately smelt a stink in the air. If they are setting aside 1000 tickets for Thomas Cook travel packages, they are essentially reserving tickets for those OOT fans.

Why can't they set up something like they do for away fans? Small allotments. 1k for Thomas Cook (OOT), 1k for window sales + discount for local youth buying. The numbers I'm just pissing here but you get the idea.

That'd be at least a first step, works with the stadium we have, gets more locals in without doing the ticket dance, etc.

i'm sure most fans foreign and otherwise would be very much behind some sort of change to how tickets are allocated, with a preference being for locals and especially local youth. Any sort of window ticket ought to be sold to a specific name, too, so no buying up to resell to the tourists, etc.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: April 12, 2015, 12:10:01 pm »
Lets have an away fans section and a visiting Liverpool fans section in the Anfield Road Stand. The visiting Liverpool fans should be segregated from the proper Liverpool fans by a wall of ushers who will hold up lyric boards for all the local songs they don't know. Maybe, they could be handed plastic flags so we know them by their flapping.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: April 12, 2015, 12:11:43 pm »
Lets have an away fans section and a visiting Liverpool fans section in the Anfield Road Stand. The visiting Liverpool fans should be segregated from the proper Liverpool fans by a wall of ushers who will hold up lyric boards for all the local songs they don't know. Maybe, they could be handed plastic flags so we know them by their flapping.
;D made me laugh that.

Offline Timeless Melody

• Kopite
« Reply #453 on: April 12, 2015, 12:14:16 pm »
Scousers rule

where's ye purple bins?

They ruled this thread.

Offline GregCharrua

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: April 12, 2015, 12:14:22 pm »

If that's directed at me I wasn't suggesting separate seating! Just ticket availability.

royhendo

« Reply #455 on: April 12, 2015, 12:16:03 pm »
Scousers rule

where's ye purple bins?

Hehey! Long time no see Gedo - nice to see you're live and kicking Sir.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #456 on: April 12, 2015, 12:16:15 pm »
;D made me laugh that.

It was meant to.  ;)
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: April 12, 2015, 12:16:45 pm »

That's a fair idea. In fact, they should be easily identifiable by the virtue of their half n' halves. And they're also more likely to be wearing Wanker Hats and walking around with selfie sticks. I think yours is a great idea. So all of that in one part of the ground. And no one to sing Kopites are gobshites too.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline dotheoffski

• Anny Roader
« Reply #458 on: April 12, 2015, 12:20:45 pm »
Alot in the article is right, but...

This article is so contradictory.  Us supporters want us to spend more on wages and get the best players in the transfer window, yet we want lower prices for tickets.  Sadly the two do not go hand in hand, the money for these wages and transfer fees has to come from a variety of sources.

I know how it feels as I cannot afford to go to games from London, let alone manage to get a ticket, been trying for two years to get tickets and take my mum to a game as she has never been to anfield, but is a life long avid supporter like myself (although my season ticket holding cousins could make more of an effort to help out I am sure).  Just because I live in London does not make me lesser of a supporter, but local supporters seem to have a view that anyone who lives outside of Merseyside, is somehow less of a supporter than those who live within the vicinity of the club.  Funnily enough we still hurt as much as anyone when we lose.

I totally agree in relation to the stadium, we needed a far larger development so an allocation of cheaper and easier to come by (lottery system maybe) tickets were available each game.  But FSG took the easy path developing Anfield on the cheap, as they knew the fans would support this.  We desperately needed a stadium we would struggle to fill for the lesser games so demand and supply would dictate lower prices for these games and the stadium would end up full.

As for the Real Madrid games, FSG can hardly be at fault for those performances.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: April 12, 2015, 12:23:22 pm »
That's a fair idea. In fact, they should be easily identifiable by the virtue of their half n' halves. And they're also more likely to be wearing Wanker Hats and walking around with selfie sticks. I think yours is a great idea. So all of that in one part of the ground. And no one to sing Kopites are gobshites too.

We could do an Kop OOT Ticket for say £100 but must be accompanied by 2 Sousers @ £15 per ticket. Make it like a family package but with an actual Liverpool family package.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2015, 12:24:30 pm »
We could do an Kop OOT Ticket for say £100 but must be accompanied by 2 Sousers @ £15 per ticket. Make it like a family package but with an actual Liverpool family package.
Saudi Anfielbia?
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2015, 12:24:32 pm »
Fair comment. Shouldn't the target be the policy on window sales rather than Thomas Cook?

FSG refuse to release the number of tickets they set aside for Thomas Cook - that's telling in itself.

There's a suggestion it is due to commercial confidentiality, but that's rubbish - just knowing the number of tickets doesn't prejudice FSG at all - what it might do is embarrass them though.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2015, 12:26:10 pm »
When I read your post on the cook packages and the club policy RE no window sales because of OOT I immediately smelt a stink in the air. If they are setting aside 1000 tickets for Thomas Cook travel packages, they are essentially reserving tickets for those OOT fans.

Why can't they set up something like they do for away fans? Small allotments. 1k for Thomas Cook (OOT), 1k for window sales + discount for local youth buying. The numbers I'm just pissing here but you get the idea.

That'd be at least a first step, works with the stadium we have, gets more locals in without doing the ticket dance, etc.

i'm sure most fans foreign and otherwise would be very much behind some sort of change to how tickets are allocated, with a preference being for locals and especially local youth. Any sort of window ticket ought to be sold to a specific name, too, so no buying up to resell to the tourists, etc.

FSG absolutely refuse to do anything at all significant that would eat into their ticket income -that's why they won't do what you've suggested.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2015, 12:32:26 pm »
At the end of the day it isn't about who is the best supporter - it is an undeniable fact that a football club should be representative of its immediate community, not a diverse, unbalanced hotch-potch of adopters and locals, if we have that we might as well just have franchises.

The balance is wrong at the moment and non-locals have to accept that and accept that there is a tide that is growing to see this addressed so the local, young dispossessed get positively discriminated in terms of pricing, availability and accessibillty - and this will be at the expense of non-locals. Sorry.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Motty

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2015, 12:33:15 pm »
Surely young fans of say a club like Southampton that only have local supporters are also being priced out of going the game these days. Yes in our clubs case it's not helped by the demand for tickets from non regulars but it's just the way football is these days all across the board ,players getting paid to much and this is the consequence.
Hell even my local team Bangor has gone upto 9 bar a ticket which people are moaning about paying but then again u13's are allowed in for 2 quid but they need to do that as the demand isn't the same.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 12:44:09 pm by Shady Craig »

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2015, 12:41:41 pm »
I like how they do things by and large

This transfer committee could do with being binned off though.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2015, 12:45:25 pm »
Alot in the article is right, but...

This article is so contradictory.  Us supporters want us to spend more on wages and get the best players in the transfer window, yet we want lower prices for tickets.  Sadly the two do not go hand in hand, the money for these wages and transfer fees has to come from a variety of sources.

I think they can go hand in hand actually - you just need other big cash inflows. There's definitely a balance that can be struck. If I was running the club, I'd reserve half the Kop, behind the goal, for Ticket Office sales - get the local kids involved more easily. It's discriminatory towards local fans, sure, but there's a discrimination across the whole of top flight football when it comes to tickets anyway - it's just that it's the sponsors who get looked after. Which is unavoidable, the club does takes millions of £s from them (just like FIFA and UEFA do when it comes to CL finals etc). But it's those corporate seats I'd look to jack up in price to offset it. Hopefully there'll be decent corporate facilities in the new stadium expansions, and that lot can boost the match day income significantly. That's why the Arsenal model brings in so much cash - their corporate facilities allow them to charge 100s of thousands. The demand's there in London, but there's a big enough following for Liverpool FC to make it viable there too. Anecdotally, I've been a guest of our main shirt sponsor in the past; we travelled from London went to the game with a few bells and whistles - and the lounge was full of similar guests, who'd taken an early train on a Saturday from London to watch the game. I wonder how much excess demand there is for that sort of stuff - would they fill a few more lounges/corporate boxes with these types? It'd certainly allow for some sort of subsidy geared towards the next generation of local support.

Of course, it requires these people to not tout the tickets on, which happens a lot, but that's another debate, which could have other solutions. Perhaps distribute a set amount to local supporters clubs around Liverpool and only allow access with associated IDs. If the tickets aren't taken up they can go to General Sale perhaps. Not sure how difficult that'd be logistically with the current infrastructure of checking tickets, but there has to be a way.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2015, 12:51:23 pm »
I like how they do things by and large

This transfer committee could do with being binned off though.

Yep, and the incentive based contracts as well. Other than that, well can't complain too much when you looked at City and also our previous owners.

Offline Igor Zidane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2015, 12:53:04 pm »

We're not taking your money though are we? FSG  (the club) are. All that we (me a local) are saying is take your money somewhere else so my 17 year old lad ,can stop scrambling around trying to get a ticket and build some sort of loyalty. I gave up after the other yanks were fucked off  but my lad loves the  footy and can he fuck get a ticket without all kinds of begging and favours and that type of thing . Im fucked if im being accused of being xenophobic, im pro scouse and pro my lad.
I couldn't give a fuck about yer bans. Weather you like it or not positive dicrimination is needed towards the locals or you might aswell build a new stadium in donefuckingal and it will serve the same purpose there.
SOS No 821

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2015, 01:01:50 pm »
At the end of the day it isn't about who is the best supporter - it is an undeniable fact that a football club should be representative of its immediate community, not a diverse, unbalanced hotch-potch of adopters and locals, if we have that we might as well just have franchises.

The balance is wrong at the moment and non-locals have to accept that and accept that there is a tide that is growing to see this addressed so the local, young dispossessed get positively discriminated in terms of pricing, availability and accessibillty - and this will be at the expense of non-locals. Sorry.
And what is your metric for this? Is it purely geographical? Over the years I've met lads aho have supported us for 10,20,30,40 odd years and live miles away, are they to be binned off to accomodate local kids.

Accent shows your heritage,  but foot soldiers show there commitment.

Target the day trippers and where do they get their tickets from? TC and ST holders. WE as fans need to get our house in order first, then take it to the club. Shop a tout or a changing ST seat. Thats are part of the deal, then go the club abar TC.

This can not be laid at the door of the club entirely, we have a part to play in all of this.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2015, 01:03:21 pm »
And what is your metric for this? Is it purely geographical? Over the years I've met lads aho have supported us for 10,20,30,40 odd years and live miles away, are they to be binned off to accomodate local kids.

Target the day trippers and where do they get their tickets from? TC and ST holders. WE as fans need to get our house in order first, then take it to the club. Shop a tout or a changing ST seat. Thats are part of the deal, then go the club abar TC.

This can not be laid at the door of the club entirely, we have a part to play in all of this.

As mentioned previously - touting issues are the subject of some work being done.

Think FSG will do anything?
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2015, 01:07:16 pm »
All that we (me a local) are saying is take your money somewhere else

Does that go for all the added income 'non-locals' bring into the club too? Should the club also only sell merchandise to those with an L postcode, accept memberships and TV/online subscriptions from people within Merseyside, don't accept our portion of the foreign TV payment from the PL?

Because I doubt we'd be very competitive at all then - and would be extremely interesting how many of the locals (speaking as one) would be fighting to fill the ground. It wasn't too long ago when Anfield was pretty empty for games when things weren't going too well.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2015, 01:08:05 pm »
As mentioned previously - touting issues are the subject of some work being done.

Given they make money on returned tickets they can resell, which touting cuts into, I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2015, 01:08:41 pm »

The legality of who owns the ticket and how that tricket is being used would be a problem and if they can legally intervien when not on club land.

Perhaps if you approach the club about adressing the tout/ST credit collectors, they may! get on board, I don't know, have you?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:11:51 pm by Kay Burley »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Draex

• Geek God of Typing Letters. Hugo unleashes Jaws? Purveyor of fuel products in Kent.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: April 12, 2015, 01:09:14 pm »

Excellent post!

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: April 12, 2015, 01:11:10 pm »
Does that go for all the added income 'non-locals' bring into the club too? Should the club also only sell merchandise to those with an L postcode, accept memberships and TV/online subscriptions from people within Merseyside, don't accept our portion of the foreign TV payment from the PL?

Because I doubt we'd be very competitive at all then - and would be extremely interesting how many of the locals (speaking as one) would be fighting to fill the ground. It wasn't too long ago when Anfield was pretty empty for games when things weren't going too well.

Not at all - they can buy TV subscriptions and merchandise.

This is about the ground and local kids and access.

Simple.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: April 12, 2015, 01:12:22 pm »
Given they make money on returned tickets they can resell, which touting cuts into, I'd be surprised if they didn't.

We'll see - this is about a dedicated full-time team of people hunting down the tickets being touted by online companies.

Will they be that bothered bearing in mind they've already sold the ticket?
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: April 12, 2015, 01:13:09 pm »
The legality of who owns the ticket and how that tricket is being used would be a problem and if they can legally intervien when not on club land.

Perhaps if you approach the club about adressing the tout/ST credit collectors, they may! get on board, I don't know, have you?

A project is in hand.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #478 on: April 12, 2015, 01:13:10 pm »
What we need is a couple of seasons in mid table and watch how many tourists and locals are desperate for tickets then.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #479 on: April 12, 2015, 01:14:16 pm »

I think they get more than you think for some games. People can have a go at me and say "how can you tell its Thomas Cook and they don't go every week" but I'm sorry in a lot of cases you can tell who's a regular and who isn't.

The amount of pictures of obvious non regulars at United was an absolute disgrace, when it sold out on 8 credits. the club even had some kind of partnership with snapchat where they were constantly recording goals and chances on their phone and filming the crowd.

However this picture shows why the club do it, I understand the financial benefits but my first concern is the club not losing its culture and heart

(Went on a bit of a tangent there, more of a general point about Thomas crook)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 01:20:04 pm by Crosby Wych »
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012