Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 163551 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #440 on: March 10, 2015, 12:05:41 pm »
what chance will a FCH with 3 aways (Bolton, Palace & Blackburn) and no home games have of getting a semi final ticket if we get there?
Will be nailed on I reckon as you will have 3 of the 6 matches and loads will just be on 2 matches IF we make it.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline simo71

• Main Stander
« Reply #441 on: March 10, 2015, 12:08:41 pm »
Will be nailed on I reckon as you will have 3 of the 6 matches and loads will just be on 2 matches IF we make it.

Will they include all games though? I have a ST with Blackburn (probably away as well), palace and Bolton away only. Should be 4 out of 6. Not sure whether away games will be included given the short timescales they will be dealing with.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: March 10, 2015, 12:12:33 pm »
it's all ifs and buts at this stage, wasnt sure if it was worth converting that FC to a full membership
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #443 on: March 10, 2015, 12:12:45 pm »
Will they include all games though? I have a ST with Blackburn (probably away as well), palace and Bolton away only. Should be 4 out of 6. Not sure whether away games will be included given the short timescales they will be dealing with.
IF we make it, of course they'll include the aways.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #444 on: March 10, 2015, 12:45:57 pm »

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #445 on: March 10, 2015, 12:56:13 pm »
Confirmed for Wednesday April 8th 7:45pm
http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/fa-cup-liverpool-blackburn-rovers-ewood-park-2325953.aspx

Surely they will have to release selling details for a potential semi final as that will only leave 7 working days (9 if you include Saturdays) before the potential semi final.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #446 on: March 10, 2015, 01:16:13 pm »
Surely they will have to release selling details for a potential semi final as that will only leave 7 working days (9 if you include Saturdays) before the potential semi final.

They're gonna have to send out tickets by special delivery if we get through. Although actually, they do that anyway for Wembley don't they?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #447 on: March 10, 2015, 01:20:12 pm »
Or make it locals only and we all collect them?! ;)
We are a team of one half.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: March 10, 2015, 01:30:01 pm »
They're gonna have to send out tickets by special delivery if we get through. Although actually, they do that anyway for Wembley don't they?

Yes they did from what I remember.

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #449 on: March 10, 2015, 01:35:12 pm »
they'll probably already have tickets sorted and they'll probably be at Blackburn on the night and give the tickets to a higher personal to give to the ticket office the morning after with details pre released, all that will get wrote on the ticket is aston villa v Liverpool/Blackburn, I remember everton tickets being like that for the semi the other year, had written on it Liverpool v sunderland/everton.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: March 10, 2015, 01:39:46 pm »
they'll probably already have tickets sorted and they'll probably be at Blackburn on the night and give the tickets to a higher personal to give to the ticket office the morning after with details pre released, all that will get wrote on the ticket is aston villa v Liverpool/Blackburn, I remember everton tickets being like that for the semi the other year, had written on it Liverpool v sunderland/everton.

Yes you are right remember that

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #451 on: March 10, 2015, 01:40:14 pm »
Or make it locals only and we all collect them?! ;)
:P

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #452 on: March 10, 2015, 04:21:30 pm »
Should make it old school and have to que round the ground for hours to buy one.
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: March 10, 2015, 04:27:14 pm »

who includes Saturdays as working days other than tories ?
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #454 on: March 10, 2015, 04:28:32 pm »
who includes Saturdays as working days other than tories ?

Every other Saturday's my half-day off...
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: March 11, 2015, 11:31:43 am »
Better start saving the penny's just in case we get thru.

The cost of a Semi-Final ticket will rise by £3 this season and £2 next season. A ticket for The FA Cup Final will rise by £5 this season and a further £5 next season for all but the cheapest ticket, which will be frozen at £50.

Ticket prices for the 2014/15 FA Cup Semi-Final are £33, £43, £53 and £63. For the 2014/15 FA Cup Final ticket prices are £50, £70, £90 and £120.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jan/fa-cup-final-ticket-prices-2015-2016#S5Y7Otb6sYophS6e.99

Offline 'Mondzz'

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #456 on: March 11, 2015, 11:35:37 am »
Ticket prices for the 2014/15 FA Cup Semi-Final are £33, £43, £53 and £63. For the 2014/15 FA Cup Final ticket prices are £50, £70, £90 and £120.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/the-fa-cup/2015/jan/fa-cup-final-ticket-prices-2015-2016#S5Y7Otb6sYophS6e.99

Them final prices are a joke. A £10 increase in 2 years is taking the piss.
THOSE AREN'T FINGERS. THOSE ARE SCARF TASSELLS.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: March 11, 2015, 08:37:54 pm »
All semi final clubs are set to receive 32000 tickets according to the London evening standard website.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #458 on: March 11, 2015, 10:25:09 pm »
All semi final clubs are set to receive 32000 tickets according to the London evening standard website.

Seems low....

Offline simo71

• Main Stander
« Reply #459 on: March 12, 2015, 08:27:38 am »
Seems low....

Pretty standard for a semi final. Drops even further for the final (about 25,000 I think)

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #460 on: March 12, 2015, 09:19:46 am »
Its probably already been asked but i cant be arsed looking back through the thread, IF we got to the final do ya reckon a member with all homes and all aways bar Wimbledon will be sorted?

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #461 on: March 12, 2015, 09:31:42 am »
Its probably already been asked but i cant be arsed looking back through the thread, IF we got to the final do ya reckon a member with all homes and all aways bar Wimbledon will be sorted?

Yes.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #462 on: March 12, 2015, 09:52:13 am »

Anyone with an away would be sorted surely....I cant afford Wembley but if we get there and I'm successful in the ballot I wouldn't say no.

STH and members with just homes should be put in the same category (but won't) with the aways the only exception

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #463 on: March 12, 2015, 10:53:08 am »
I've only got the homes and had assumed I'd be nailed on, until we drew with Blackburn then I realised I'd only have 2 of the 6
@johnbuckels

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #464 on: March 12, 2015, 10:59:38 am »
Anyone with 3 or more will be guaranteed for the semi and the final IF we get there.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: March 12, 2015, 11:06:13 am »
Anyone with an away would be sorted surely....I cant afford Wembley but if we get there and I'm successful in the ballot I wouldn't say no.

STH and members with just homes should be put in the same category (but won't) with the aways the only exception

Why should they? A ST holder with all cup homes should always get priority over a member

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: March 12, 2015, 11:10:13 am »
Why should they? A ST holder with all cup homes should always get priority over a member

Let's not start all this nonsense again....a ST is for 19 Prem games......has nothing to do with cup competitions whatsoever....but we also know how the club view it..so its a pointless discussion.........
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #467 on: March 12, 2015, 11:19:20 am »

Don't bite my hand off I just want to say this

If Season Tickets were easily available then I'd think they should get priority 100% as they are the loyal fans but the fact that it's impossible to get hold of one means that it's not as easy to identify who is most deserving of getting priority tickets apart from the loyal away fans.

Do the 25,000 on the ST waiting list (probably mostly members) and the people who can't even get on that list due to its closing not deserve it as much. It's not their fault they can't get a STH.

I take ST seats through the ticket exchange all the time it's not like they all go the game

To be a STH doesn't mean as much as it once was as there are plenty of other loyal fans willing to take there place 

Just my opinion

Offline shambles

• Kopite
  • It's not easy being green
« Reply #468 on: March 12, 2015, 11:23:14 am »
Anyone with 3 or more will be guaranteed for the semi and the final IF we get there.

Max of 39,000 who went to Bolton and Blackburn at home.
I doubt there are many who have just recorded the aways.
As Blackburn sold out on March 5, after it went to ST with 0, Members with 0 and then General Sale you would think maybe 35,000 max had two?
This article says 25,000 season ticket holders - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-reveal-season-ticket-6858841.
Bearing in mind not every STH will have gone to both, you would assume those STHs who have should qualify with the two home games for semi and final.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: March 12, 2015, 11:26:53 am »
Let's not start all this nonsense again....a ST is for 19 Prem games......has nothing to do with cup competitions whatsoever....but we also know how the club view it..so its a pointless discussion.........

A membership is for how many games you like. I know people who only buy memberships for the cup comps. Why should these be thrown in the same selling bracket as St holders?

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: March 12, 2015, 11:44:10 am »
A membership is for how many games you like. I know people who only buy memberships for the cup comps. Why should these be thrown in the same selling bracket as St holders?

The club does not offer cross competition loyalty.....a ST is for home Premier league games....that's why for example 2 cup credits should be 2 credits across the board regardless of one's status...lets move on...as I said a pointless discussion
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #471 on: March 12, 2015, 11:53:36 am »
Max of 39,000 who went to Bolton and Blackburn at home.
I doubt there are many who have just recorded the aways.
As Blackburn sold out on March 5, after it went to ST with 0, Members with 0 and then General Sale you would think maybe 35,000 max had two?
This article says 25,000 season ticket holders - http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-reveal-season-ticket-6858841.
Bearing in mind not every STH will have gone to both, you would assume those STHs who have should qualify with the two home games for semi and final.
Yeah sorry, I should have added that apart from those with 3 or more, seasies with just both homes will be guaranteed for the semi final but not the final IF we get there IMO.

Offline leonmc0708

• Still not in the clique.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #472 on: March 12, 2015, 12:25:16 pm »
Its always disgusting to see those figures.

32k X 2 - 64K in a 90k capacity stadium means almost one third of all tickets for the semi wont go to the clubs in it.

the fact this increases to almost half of the tickets for the final not going to the finalists and its frankly on a par with MPs and bankers taking the piss
"I think he scored 23 goals when I played him at right wing no ? So if he scores 24 this season then we will see
" - Rafael Benitez

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #473 on: March 12, 2015, 01:04:44 pm »
We've got a quarter-final replay in four weeks time and people are having a discussion on whether ST's and members should be in the same boat for possible final tickets. That's impressive, even for RAWK.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #474 on: March 12, 2015, 01:06:19 pm »
It doesn't take a lot to trigger than debate (again!) ::)
We are a team of one half.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #475 on: March 12, 2015, 01:28:52 pm »
Its always disgusting to see those figures.

32k X 2 - 64K in a 90k capacity stadium means almost one third of all tickets for the semi wont go to the clubs in it.

the fact this increases to almost half of the tickets for the final not going to the finalists and its frankly on a par with MPs and bankers taking the piss

That's ridiculous, 26,000 people who aren't arsed about who wins. That middle section in Wembley always annoys me when I see it on tele, all the corporate wankers that don't even take their seat till 10 minutes into each half. Should just give each team 50% of tickets

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #476 on: March 12, 2015, 06:55:44 pm »
That's ridiculous, 26,000 people who aren't arsed about who wins.

About time the FA ensured more tickets go to fans of the actual participating teams - and they could still reward the volunteers and 'football family' (regional county FA's, school FA's, all the competing teams, VIPs etc) by giving them England tickets instead...

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: March 12, 2015, 07:21:07 pm »
About time the FA ensured more tickets go to fans of the actual participating teams - and they could still reward the volunteers and 'football family' (regional county FA's, school FA's, all the competing teams, VIPs etc) by giving them England tickets instead...

Exactly. What fucks me off is when I hear people who haven't gone the match in years, or ever, brag that they'll get a ticket to the final should we get there, cos their brother-in-law gets em through the FA or something.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #478 on: March 12, 2015, 07:25:52 pm »
Exactly. What fucks me off is when I hear people who haven't gone the match in years, or ever, brag that they'll get a ticket to the final should we get there, cos their brother-in-law gets em through the FA or something.

One of the main reasons I nearly jibbed it off a few years ago after Kenny's last season. I had been to every game in the competition and was thrown into a ballot because there was no aways that season and before the draw was made a lad from footie was bragging that he had 2 tickets from work through a sponsor. He hadn't set foot in Anfield for years. Its just wrong.

Luckily I got a ticket for the final, but I know someone who went to all games leading up to the final that season who didn't get one through the club. As always, he got one elsewhere but the fact that he had to do that was ridiculous.
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #479 on: March 12, 2015, 07:31:19 pm »

Good idea that

Petition?
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'