Author Topic: FA Cup Draw  (Read 163567 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Re: FA Cup Draw
« Reply #400 on: March 9, 2015, 12:27:29 am »
Your English is appalling. From experience that doesn't necessarily mean you're not from England.
He's from Sweden, he said, so fair enough I'd say on that. As you say, many people from the UK speak it far worse!  :)
We are a team of one half.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #401 on: March 9, 2015, 08:18:45 am »
He's not from Sweden, its clearly a fake profile.

How many people from Sweden (or any foreign country for that matter) would use such poor English, but also be familiar with abbreviations and text speak such as 'u', 'ffs', 'thru', 'ppl', 'fkn', and 'kinda'?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #402 on: March 9, 2015, 01:55:51 pm »
Swedish ISP but that doesn't prove nationality. Let us do the detective work please and also any character assassination.

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #403 on: March 9, 2015, 02:06:33 pm »
Throw stones at him and burn his clothes
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #404 on: March 9, 2015, 02:45:38 pm »
Throw stones at him and burn his clothes

Ah a great monty python sketch springs to mind here

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #405 on: March 9, 2015, 02:49:07 pm »
Enough is enough - everyone gather outside the Kop with flaming torches and pitchforks

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: March 9, 2015, 03:05:13 pm »
Enough is enough - everyone gather outside the Kop IKEA in Warrington with flaming torches and pitchforks
Fixed!

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #407 on: March 9, 2015, 03:10:04 pm »

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #408 on: March 9, 2015, 05:25:59 pm »
Im not using any fakeprofiles uh. Before last season i went to max1/2 games. Only this season i've been there more regular and i cannot go to every match since i travel from Göteborg in sweden. I wish i could go to Bolton or Blackburn to get points but im at work and its not easy. I've been to Ludogrets away/home, Basel home, Real away, Newcastle/palace away this year. Alistar would sort me Beşiktaş away but i couldnt go from work, i even offered him to pay for the ticket anway cuz i said i wait in back in january. So im not a guy who only go on ''BIG'' games and finals. Everytime i got time i go watch liverpool whatever game it is. Ill try to fix tickets from other site as u guys find it insultning to helping another one cuz i got little posts  :butt :wave
« Last Edit: March 9, 2015, 05:27:41 pm by away.days »

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #409 on: March 9, 2015, 05:31:46 pm »
He's not from Sweden, its clearly a fake profile.

How many people from Sweden (or any foreign country for that matter) would use such poor English, but also be familiar with abbreviations and text speak such as 'u', 'ffs', 'thru', 'ppl', 'fkn', and 'kinda'?
¨
Are u serious? Haha  :butt :butt Everybody use these words on the internet, go to whatever forum and see. What a joke

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: March 9, 2015, 05:52:30 pm »
You're not helping yourself here mate....

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #411 on: March 9, 2015, 05:58:25 pm »
You're not helping yourself here mate....
So you think i should just lay down and allow ppl to write such things 'mate'?  ;D No its ok. I understand ppl can ask questions but it was more like a attack than questions towards me.

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #412 on: March 9, 2015, 06:04:13 pm »
My advice, go corporate so you aren't taking a tkt off someone who deserves one in our end. You clearly don't mind spending big, and that way you will get something for your £200

Good advice here away.days
They all laugh at us, They all mock at us, They all say our days our numbered.

@Danny_Timmis89

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: March 9, 2015, 06:23:17 pm »
So you think i should just lay down and allow ppl to write such things 'mate'?  ;D No its ok. I understand ppl can ask questions but it was more like a attack than questions towards me.
No, I think the more mature response to anything that you perceive to be provocation would be to not to respond with insulting remarks about a forum that has for many, many years offered excellent advice and support to many fans - not just from our club either, by the way. Things like that have a habit of placing you on radar. It's so unnecessary and avoidable ;)

In all seriousness, I would advise you to spend a bit more time learning more about how this site works. Misunderstanding, assumptions and unfair/judgemental approaches can, do and always will happen, so I was trying to give you an opportunity to notice this and perhaps adjust the way you communicate - it's all part of the 'Behaviour/Impact' cycle in communication. It works both ways too, trust me - so if anyone oversteps the mark with you, they'll be dealt with according to our normal practices, no worries there.

'Mate', by the way, is common vernacular meant in a supportive way, not an attacking one, just so we're clear :wave

Best of luck with tickets. I can point you in the direction of a very trustworthy and experienced arranger of LFC-related events who is based in Sweden, if you like?

Offline away.days

• .numbered
  • Main Stander
« Reply #414 on: March 9, 2015, 07:15:23 pm »
No, I think the more mature response to anything that you perceive to be provocation would be to not to respond with insulting remarks about a forum that has for many, many years offered excellent advice and support to many fans - not just from our club either, by the way. Things like that have a habit of placing you on radar. It's so unnecessary and avoidable ;)

In all seriousness, I would advise you to spend a bit more time learning more about how this site works. Misunderstanding, assumptions and unfair/judgemental approaches can, do and always will happen, so I was trying to give you an opportunity to notice this and perhaps adjust the way you communicate - it's all part of the 'Behaviour/Impact' cycle in communication. It works both ways too, trust me - so if anyone oversteps the mark with you, they'll be dealt with according to our normal practices, no worries there.

'Mate', by the way, is common vernacular meant in a supportive way, not an attacking one, just so we're clear :wave

Best of luck with tickets. I can point you in the direction of a very trustworthy and experienced arranger of LFC-related events who is based in Sweden, if you like?

Yeah i understand. Thanks for a good post!
I dont know if you mean BokaLiverpool or Liverpooltravel. I've tried them but they often only sell package i only want match tickets cuz i have no problem find apartments in London and Stoke, (from my company) They only offer match+hotel :) But thanks anyway.
P.S I'm almost everyday in this forum, but i dont make so much posts but i read alot, the level isnt the best always., and my recent posts have not held a good level either.
« Last Edit: March 9, 2015, 07:17:00 pm by away.days »

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #415 on: March 9, 2015, 07:23:30 pm »
Yeah i understand. Thanks for a good post!
P.S I'm almost everyday in this forum, but i dont make so much posts but i read alot, the level isnt the best always., and my recent posts have not held a good level either.
Worry when some calls you "pal", okay mate? ;)  Just watch out for unscrupulous arseholes out there too - we shoot them on sight on this site.
Also there's a thread called "Can I trust this person?" - that's been a saviour for many in the past, me included! Some great contacts in there.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=150729

Please also be very mindful of the rules within the ticket exchange part of the site - I'm not 100% up on them cos I tend not to need to go in there but read up enough and it'll be clear what you can/can't do :wave
« Last Edit: March 9, 2015, 07:26:32 pm by 24/7 »

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #416 on: March 9, 2015, 09:43:03 pm »
Fingers crossed for a home draw if we beat Blackburn in the replay
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
« Reply #417 on: March 9, 2015, 09:47:05 pm »
1 v 2 come on

@Danny_Timmis89

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #418 on: March 9, 2015, 09:49:07 pm »
Would of taken villa

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #419 on: March 9, 2015, 09:49:18 pm »
Villa!

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
« Reply #420 on: March 9, 2015, 09:49:46 pm »
That will do

@Danny_Timmis89

Online quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #421 on: March 9, 2015, 09:50:49 pm »
Will take that (if we get through). Also as we were drawn as the away side we should get the East side of Wembley, which is where we were for every game in 2012.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #422 on: March 9, 2015, 09:50:59 pm »
Will these semi-finals be played in order of the way they were drawn out ie. Bradford/Reading vs Arsenal on the Saturday?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #423 on: March 9, 2015, 09:52:52 pm »
Will these semi-finals be played in order of the way they were drawn out ie. Bradford/Reading vs Arsenal on the Saturday?

No. They'll be played in the order the tv companies want them to be.

Offline Aggers-Elbow

• Kopite
« Reply #424 on: March 9, 2015, 09:57:07 pm »
Will be so gutted if we don't get past Blackburn now. Great chance of a couple of trips down there and a Liverpool Arsenal final would be class.

@Danny_Timmis89

Offline Alf Garnett

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #425 on: March 9, 2015, 09:59:03 pm »

The Met might have a say with it being Chelsea v Manc Utd at 17.15 on the Saturday.

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: March 9, 2015, 10:04:15 pm »
When will we find out which day?
@johnbuckels

Offline gregorio

• Loves Chelsea's staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At this particular moment in time
« Reply #427 on: March 9, 2015, 10:08:05 pm »
Will be so gutted if we don't get past Blackburn now. Great chance of a couple of trips down there and a Liverpool Arsenal final would be class.

V Bradford or Reading would be classier

But let's get past The Rovers of Blackburn first
'When they start singing 'You’ll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I’ve actually been crying while I’ve been playing'

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #428 on: March 9, 2015, 10:10:05 pm »
The Met might have a say with it being Chelsea v Manc Utd at 17.15 on the Saturday.
If Chelsea are at home late kick off surely the saturday semi will have to be early kick off? They wouldnt have games being played at Stamford bridge and Wembley at the same time would they?

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
  • Wool son of Scotty road 'arl fella
« Reply #429 on: March 9, 2015, 10:10:30 pm »
no trains up here past 20.30 on the Saturday , no way your making that on a half 5 KO. sunday a bit more doable at 21.21 . IF we get past Blackburn
« Last Edit: March 9, 2015, 10:21:35 pm by MerseyParadise »
Insert obscure quote here

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
« Reply #430 on: March 9, 2015, 10:11:27 pm »
If Chelsea are at home late kick off surely the saturday semi will have to be early kick off? They wouldnt have games being played at Stamford bridge and Wembley at the same time would they?
They are 17.30 KOs, we played Everton at 12:45 because they think we are hooligans

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #431 on: March 9, 2015, 10:12:19 pm »
You'd have thought police would have a big say, with chelsea having the manc's, can't see them being too happy either way, think Leeds already have a game down in london that saturday as well, so you'd imagine they'll try and have there say

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #432 on: March 9, 2015, 10:14:34 pm »
Fingers crossed for a home draw if we beat Blackburn in the replay
Both semi finals are played at Wembley. They have been for quite some time.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
« Reply #433 on: March 9, 2015, 10:16:19 pm »
You'd have thought police would have a big say, with chelsea having the manc's, can't see them being too happy either way, think Leeds already have a game down in london that saturday as well, so you'd imagine they'll try and have there say

On reflection , it will be BT or BBC that want it moved. They wont want to split the audience with a Manchester United (biggest draw on TV) fixture

I reckon it points to Aston Villa being a 17.30 sunday fixture
« Last Edit: March 9, 2015, 10:17:50 pm by MerseyParadise »

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: March 9, 2015, 10:16:41 pm »

IF AND I MEAN IF

Hope our semi is on the Sunday

Offline MerseyParadise

• Kopite
« Reply #435 on: March 9, 2015, 10:16:56 pm »

Someone fishing? I think someones fishing

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #436 on: March 9, 2015, 10:24:30 pm »

I reckon it will be on the Sunday. Birmingham away at Watford, and WBA at palace on the Sat. They probably don't want all of them plus Villa on the trains to Euston on the same day.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #437 on: March 10, 2015, 07:35:16 am »
I reckon it will be on the Sunday. Birmingham away at Watford, and WBA at palace on the Sat. They probably don't want all of them plus Villa on the trains to Euston on the same day.

Common sense has no place in fixture dates. Werent United in London the same weekend we played Everton in the semi?

Edit: No Mark they weren't
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:37:30 am by red_Mark1980 »

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #438 on: March 10, 2015, 11:37:50 am »
Now saying Wed 8th April for the replay...

http://www.thefa.com/thefacup/fixtures

Hope it stays like this   :)
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #439 on: March 10, 2015, 11:50:42 am »
what chance will a FCH with 3 aways (Bolton, Palace & Blackburn) and no home games have of getting a semi final ticket if we get there?
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.