Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6781615 times)

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #65960 on: September 11, 2018, 12:21:04 pm »
To my mind we started playing the side that was put in front of us and stopped playing "The Merseyside Derby." and all that that entails. Obviously we approached the start of the game knowing it would be keenly contested and what it meant, but the team just played the 11 blokes on the pitch wearing blue, not the crowd and not "the occasion".  We the fans can enjoy the occasion, but it doesn't help the team to get too caught up in it.

I think, by and large, Everton are still playing the occasion, and that's why they haven't done so well this century.  Obviously it's a bit of a vicious circle, the fewer wins you get the more it means to you, the more hyped you get and the less able you are to focus and play the way you normally do which means you're less likely to win. And so on.

...doesn't help when you're utterly shit as well.

I bet the Man City players and fans had a similar approach to United games though. Neville is looking at it going from the dominant side in the relationship to the other. Of course United didn't bother until a few days before, City were shit. United had leagues and European trophies to try and win. To City, much like our blue neighbours, it was everything. When you are always behind your neighbours, a chance to knock them down a peg or two become an obsession. You still see it in the City fans today, even with the fact they are now the dominant team in Manchester they still care more about the league and beating United than they seem to about the Champions League (Guardiola and the Club couldn't give a toss about the Derby and are obsessed with the CL). Even if Everton were to find a magic lamp and through magic and witchcraft become better than us consistently, I think they'd still see the Derby as "the" Game like the City fans do. It's just ingrained at this point.

Offline MakeUsDreamAgain

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #65961 on: September 11, 2018, 12:23:02 pm »
I know it's easy to discount Everton as genuine rivals given our dominance over them but they still are our biggest rivals. Wait to see how much it hurts if/when they win a trophy again or they even manage to beat us at Anfield.

Winning at Anfield would be a trophy in itself for them, wouldn't it? Even without winning.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #65962 on: September 11, 2018, 12:23:24 pm »
Joyce saying Dosh la' has boosted his holding in Everton to 60 odd percent from 49.9, obviously a big cash injection from their ghost owner in the Ural mountains.

Joyce...

"Farhad Moshiri increases his control in Everton from 49.9percent to 68.6percent. That will increase to 77.2percent no later than July 2019. He had been in talks to acquire shares from Bill Kenwright and Jon Woods."

Then clarified and said "Moshiri likely to have bought out Jon Woods and Arthur Abercromby completely. Bill Kenwright will have some of his shares, but will retain 5pc holding."

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #65963 on: September 11, 2018, 12:44:11 pm »
Where I disagree is about the importance of the game. For me, if I could choose any game to win in a season it would be Everton away. Followed by Everton at home. They aren't our rival for any trophy but on paper it's still the biggest game for me. Followed by the United game after that. No other club comes close to those 2. I find it mad that people get riled or upset about Chelsea, City, Arsenal or Spurs. I couldn't care less about those teams. In terms of long term rivalries at least. They are challengers for the trophies we want to win, in the same way that Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are.

I know it's easy to discount Everton as genuine rivals given our dominance over them but they still are our biggest rivals. Wait to see how much it hurts if/when they win a trophy again or they even manage to beat us at Anfield.

Nailed it. I still love winning the derby even though the last 15 years or so it hasn't been 'the same' - That being said we've had loads of great fucking wins against them in that time. The 2-1 before we won the European Cup, Dirk's pens for the Motherfume, Wembley, the 4-0s, Mane etc. They're all great, even that moody 1-0 where Torres scored early on.

It is our biggest game, no doubt, it always was. That being said, these days, when you get the result against them, most people just feel relief, it's like that for me and likely most people who live here. Our record in the fixture is almost unbelievable at the minute, even though they're really, really shite. A particular shout I always hear from them before a derby is about how our team lacks the local presence to beat them. Funny how we always do like.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65964 on: September 11, 2018, 12:54:42 pm »
To my mind we started playing the side that was put in front of us and stopped playing "The Merseyside Derby." and all that that entails. Obviously we approached the start of the game knowing it would be keenly contested and what it meant, but the team just played the 11 blokes on the pitch wearing blue, not the crowd and not "the occasion".  We the fans can enjoy the occasion, but it doesn't help the team to get too caught up in it.

I think, by and large, Everton are still playing the occasion, and that's why they haven't done so well this century.  Obviously it's a bit of a vicious circle, the fewer wins you get the more it means to you, the more hyped you get and the less able you are to focus and play the way you normally do which means you're less likely to win. And so on.

...doesn't help when you're utterly shit as well.

Rafa summed up the professional versus the over hyped occasion when he took off Gerrard, who was getting sucked into the hype, and brought on the neutral Lucas to calm things down.

Everton, on the other hand, would have brought on another clogged, preferably a local like that yard dog Ledson, to cripple one of ours.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65965 on: September 11, 2018, 01:21:22 pm »
Joyce...

"Farhad Moshiri increases his control in Everton from 49.9percent to 68.6percent. That will increase to 77.2percent no later than July 2019. He had been in talks to acquire shares from Bill Kenwright and Jon Woods."

Then clarified and said "Moshiri likely to have bought out Jon Woods and Arthur Abercromby completely. Bill Kenwright will have some of his shares, but will retain 5pc holding."
77.2% of 800 billion. All to be spent on transfers. Oh my.

There's an Everton tidal wave coming, and Redshite are merely a pebble on the beach. :(

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
« Reply #65966 on: September 11, 2018, 01:37:52 pm »
Nailed it. I still love winning the derby even though the last 15 years or so it hasn't been 'the same' - That being said we've had loads of great fucking wins against them in that time. The 2-1 before we won the European Cup, Dirk's pens for the Motherfume, Wembley, the 4-0s, Mane etc. They're all great, even that moody 1-0 where Torres scored early on.

It is our biggest game, no doubt, it always was. That being said, these days, when you get the result against them, most people just feel relief, it's like that for me and likely most people who live here. Our record in the fixture is almost unbelievable at the minute, even though they're really, really shite. A particular shout I always hear from them before a derby is about how our team lacks the local presence to beat them. Funny how we always do like.

its definitely relief for me when the game is out of the way. by the law of averages they will win one sooner or later but every time the game starts i have that sick feeling in my stomach.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65967 on: September 11, 2018, 04:19:00 pm »
Joyce...

Thought Usmanov was supposed to be coming?

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65968 on: September 11, 2018, 04:22:39 pm »

who do you think funded Moshri's increased control? duh!!

get with the program.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 04:30:57 pm by newterp »

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65969 on: September 11, 2018, 04:24:23 pm »

I imagine the line from our blue friends will be…

“Where do you think Moshiri got that money, eh lad?  Usmanov give it him. He’s not silly enough to buy the club in his own name, as that will drive up asking prices for all those world class players we’re going to buy in January.”

Or some other conspiracy bollocks.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65970 on: September 11, 2018, 04:28:01 pm »
I imagine the line from our blue friends will be…

“Where do you think Moshiri got that money, eh lad?  Usmanov give it him. He’s not silly enough to buy the club in his own name, as that will drive up asking prices for all those world class players we’re going to buy in January.”

Or some other conspiracy bollocks.

newterp's beat them to it ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #65971 on: September 11, 2018, 05:20:12 pm »
I agree about the late 90's being the turning point for the Derby match and how it felt. To be fair, they dominated the Derby for a good while. The 'Dogs of War' era for them was then they last had success. Roy Evans and his squad just couldn't handle their aggression. I think it's this success with those tactics that make Evertonian's want the blood and thunder approach now.

As a Red I know that period in the mid to late 90's was a nightmare. Seeing them beat or drew against us all the time, and out battle us on the pitch was hard to take. Evertonian's got used to coming out on top on Derby days. At the same time they had very little else to shout about. It became their escape from relegation battles and bottom half finishes.

Once we got Houllier in charge and we were more physical, but also technically better, we started to dominate them. That was carried on by Rafa. We basically stripped away the one big thing that they drew some joy from season on season. I think that hurt Everton fans even though as a team they improved massively under Moyes. That's where the atmosphere around derby games really changed for me. I also think at this time Moyes played up to this with the 'People' Club' bit. Again it gave them something to hold onto, something to have a dig at us about.

Under Moyes they had their best period since the late 80's. He improved them massively. They just got beat by us a lot and we seemed to out do them even in their best moments. They come 4th, which was a brilliant achievement with the squad we had. We win the Champion's League. It's no wonder they don't like us and why the hatred for us has festered since the late 90's until now. There's Everton fans in their 20's and 30's that just really remember us beating them. That must be hard for them to take and it's resulted in the bile that some of them throw out there.

Where I disagree is about the importance of the game. For me, if I could choose any game to win in a season it would be Everton away. Followed by Everton at home. They aren't our rival for any trophy but on paper it's still the biggest game for me. Followed by the United game after that. No other club comes close to those 2. I find it mad that people get riled or upset about Chelsea, City, Arsenal or Spurs. I couldn't care less about those teams. In terms of long term rivalries at least. They are challengers for the trophies we want to win, in the same way that Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich are.

Nice post.

Ah yes, the 90s. Back then I was an outreach care worker and spent much of that time working for a family of blues. All lovely people. I remember being well miffed after many a Derby back then because I could never turn up with a grin on my face. 😞

I'd not like to give the impression that the Derby result doesn't matter to me. It matters a lot. I mean the occasion itself means nothing now. I just want it out of the way asap and with a Liverpool win. I feel the occasion has been destroyed, but my desire to beat them is as strong as it's ever been.

Two games I can't stomach Losing is these and United. It's just that, as an occasion, I feel the Derby is now dead. Younger people may not see it the same way, of course. I suppose I remember it the way it was and feel the current incarnation of it is a bit of a cesspit.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65972 on: September 11, 2018, 05:37:36 pm »
Always want to beat them, but can't be arsed with all the bile that accompanies the fixture now.

When I was growing up it always seemed to be neck and neck in terms of total wins.
Now it's 40% Liverpool wins, 32% draws and 28% Everton wins.
That's wins in the traditional sense of accepting the final score as the result, and scoring more goals than the opposition equating to a win.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 05:42:22 pm by Charlie Adams fried egg right »

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65973 on: September 11, 2018, 05:39:31 pm »
Same as winning any other game, you get 3 points. The only fixtures that stand out for me are the Utd games.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65974 on: September 11, 2018, 07:17:46 pm »
Joyce...

As long as Kieth Harris and Orville are still there, then that's all that matters.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #65975 on: September 11, 2018, 11:54:37 pm »
Joyce...

Sky suggesting that it's about funding for the stadium and Everton appear to have sourced investment for the next stage.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11495156/farhad-moshiri-becomes-evertons-majority-shareholder-after-increasing-shares
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Online bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #65976 on: September 12, 2018, 08:21:13 am »
Has ‘ricky’ Received his player of the year trophy yet?

Admittedly a great debut for Brazil for him. Keep up this form and he’ll be out of the stepping stone that is Everton in no time at all

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65977 on: September 12, 2018, 08:42:39 am »
Morrissey is refereeing now?

He booked a Chelsea player for simulation last week.

Willian, it was really nothing.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #65978 on: September 12, 2018, 08:44:48 am »
He booked a Chelsea player for simulation last week.

Willian, it was really nothing.

Deary me!  ;D

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #65979 on: September 12, 2018, 08:45:27 am »
I agree about the late 90's being the turning point for the Derby match and how it felt. To be fair, they dominated the Derby for a good while. The 'Dogs of War' era for them was then they last had success. Roy Evans and his squad just couldn't handle their aggression. I think it's this success with those tactics that make Evertonian's want the blood and thunder approach now.

As a Red I know that period in the mid to late 90's was a nightmare. Seeing them beat or drew against us all the time, and out battle us on the pitch was hard to take. Evertonian's got used to coming out on top on Derby days. At the same time they had very little else to shout about. It became their escape from relegation battles and bottom half finishes.

Once we got Houllier in charge and we were more physical, but also technically better, we started to dominate them. That was carried on by Rafa. We basically stripped away the one big thing that they drew some joy from season on season. I think that hurt Everton fans even though as a team they improved massively under Moyes. That's where the atmosphere around derby games really changed for me. I also think at this time Moyes played up to this with the 'People' Club' bit. Again it gave them something to hold onto, something to have a dig at us about.

Under Moyes they had their best period since the late 80's. He improved them massively. They just got beat by us a lot and we seemed to out do them even in their best moments. They come 4th, which was a brilliant achievement with the squad we had. We win the Champion's League. It's no wonder they don't like us and why the hatred for us has festered since the late 90's until now. There's Everton fans in their 20's and 30's that just really remember us beating them. That must be hard for them to take and it's resulted in the bile that some of them throw out there.

Agree with all of this. The last 20 years or so has been disheartening if I am honest. I remember the feeling around the time of the 86 cup final and the fact that it was essentially a scouse celebration rather than some bitter rivalry of hatred. Fans would very genuinely mix together and you never really saw any trouble at all, quite the reverse. It is a great shame that their younger supporters don`t know what it was like back in the day and that whilst there was clearly rivalry, it was just that little bit friendlier as everyone had the unspoken understanding that we are all from the same area and that ultimately that is what counted. I thought things may go back to the way they were with relatively recent displays of unity when it came to Hillsborough, but very quickly it reverted back to type. Two of my closest friends were and are blues. One has sadly passed away but both were and are able to have a proper 'footy catch up' without any bitterness. In fact one of them gave up his season ticket a few years ago because he had had enough of the toxic atmosphere at Everton. That wasn`t the only factor, but it was one of the main ones.

It is the derby and they are games I want to win every season. They are the first games I look for when the fixture list comes out. It doesn't however mean that there is this weird hatred there.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65981 on: September 12, 2018, 10:11:12 am »
Sky suggesting that it's about funding for the stadium and Everton appear to have sourced investment for the next stage.

And what actually is the next stage? A drawing of this 'new stadium' perhaps?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 01:35:11 am by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65982 on: September 12, 2018, 10:54:31 am »
Could use some Meady-esque photoshop offerings for the new bluenose stadium lads. Swap the Ian Ayre inspiration for Moshi la and Dunkin Donuts for Angry Birds I reckon.

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #65983 on: September 12, 2018, 11:16:34 am »
Shame those designs weren't followed through

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65984 on: September 12, 2018, 12:42:56 pm »
Those designs are ridiculous. Next you'll be trying to convince me that you could build a 60,000 capacity stadium near a sewage works on the River Mersey that's paid for by the council that will house a mid-to-lower Premier League club that hasn't tasted success for a quarter of a century.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #65985 on: September 12, 2018, 03:41:50 pm »
Those designs are ridiculous. Next you'll be trying to convince me that you could build a 60,000 capacity stadium near a sewage works on the River Mersey that's paid for by the council that will house a mid-to-lower Premier League club that hasn't tasted success for a quarter of a century.

If you build it they will come....
And boo

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65986 on: September 12, 2018, 04:19:23 pm »
A poster on GOT claims they have a 10k season ticket list , I live , work , know lots of blues in the city and ive never known one to not get a ticket for a game at home never ever heard anyone say they have a season ticket in someone elses name , never heard of one that shares one due to struggling to get a ticket and I've certainly never heard a single one say there on the waiting list .

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65987 on: September 12, 2018, 04:23:14 pm »
A poster on GOT claims they have a 10k season ticket list , I live , work , know lots of blues in the city and ive never known one to not get a ticket for a game at home never ever heard anyone say they have a season ticket in someone elses name , never heard of one that shares one due to struggling to get a ticket and I've certainly never heard a single one say there on the waiting list .

It’s a list of 10k people wanting to sell their ST.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #65988 on: September 12, 2018, 04:54:47 pm »
Considering in the past few years they've given away tickets with packs of Chang Beer, given away tickets with mobile phone contracts and advertised tickets on local radio in addition to doing half-season tickets - that argument simply doesn't wash.

Any blue spouting that nonsense is deluded.
FAME makes a man take things over

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65989 on: September 12, 2018, 04:57:14 pm »
Considering in the past few years they've given away tickets with packs of Chang Beer, given away tickets with mobile phone contracts and advertised tickets on local radio in addition to doing half-season tickets - that argument simply doesn't wash.

Any blue spouting that nonsense is deluded.

I agree

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65990 on: September 12, 2018, 05:11:44 pm »
Kids also go free, but only when used as a weapon
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #65991 on: September 12, 2018, 05:18:20 pm »
Wonder if Everton, Moshi la, splurged to pay for Richarlison to be on the private jet along with our lads and Willian?

Or did he come back via commercial airlines in coach?
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65992 on: September 12, 2018, 05:21:28 pm »
Wonder if Everton, Moshi la, splurged to pay for Richarlison to be on the private jet along with our lads and Willian?

Or did he come back via commercial airlines in coach?

was on the private jet but moshi wouldn't pay for it, had to bunk in the cargo hold then chucked the driver some slummy when he jumped out

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65993 on: September 12, 2018, 05:37:08 pm »
no rush for him to be back right - another game of the suspension to be served?

super economy it is.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #65994 on: September 12, 2018, 07:34:00 pm »
Kids also go free, but only when used as a weapon
kwalitee
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #65995 on: September 12, 2018, 11:30:10 pm »
It’s a list of 10k people wanting to sell their ST.

They were advertising tickets today on a sign outside goodison for the West Ham game, this weekend.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65996 on: September 13, 2018, 12:33:14 am »
They were advertising tickets today on a sign outside goodison for the West Ham game, this weekend.

Get down to Goodison ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65997 on: September 13, 2018, 01:39:47 am »

Yes, they have. But it's for Old Trafford.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65998 on: September 13, 2018, 01:42:37 am »
Shame those designs weren't followed through
Galling isn't it. FSG definitely over promised and under delivered there.  :-\

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65999 on: September 13, 2018, 09:15:32 am »

Just looked at their website, Fulham at the pit on Sat the 29th has been on general sale for a fortnight and there are still tickets available. Deffo need a bigger stadium than FC Big Stand.
Jurgen YNWA