Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6801909 times)

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #65760 on: September 4, 2018, 07:11:42 am »
New essay.

“Forgive me for not being bothered”

Clearly is though, otherwise he wouldn’t spent so much time obsessing about us.

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65761 on: September 4, 2018, 07:12:03 am »
When they draw or lose then look for our result it reminds me of that Hodgson gif. They aren't assed if they lose aslong as we lose. They're used to losing and failing. The real success is us not having success.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65762 on: September 4, 2018, 07:16:29 am »
We could win the league by 15 points, and you can already see the poor sods rolling out the excuses to comfort themselves as they cry into their Everton scarves to sleep at night. But, but... the RS spent more money than anyone else last summer. Chelsea had a new manager to bed in, so they weren't rivals. Spurs were Spurs and ballsed it up. Man City had an off year and focused more on the Champions League. The amount of calls that went for them this season was incredible. Too many spawny goals, and if Salah hadn't scored as many as he did they'd never have won it. Over reliance on one player yet again.

So then the focus would immediately shift in a desperate way on how to invalidate our success. It'll be something along the lines of "Well, they won it this year, but can they do it again next year and retain it? Like fuck they will. City will be back. Salah will be off to Real Madrid. Klopp will retire into the sunset. This title is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things."
Yep. All of this.

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65763 on: September 4, 2018, 07:41:59 am »
I do have a giggle when they lose, but I can barely name 11 of their players such is my not arsedness about Everton. I’m having a bloody good belly laugh at Man Utd right now but never (even in their glory years) have I spent hours trying to play down even the slightest thing positive about them.

Have any of them written about how Hendo’s new contract is the beginning of the end for Liverpool FC yet? Mind you, someone calling themselves a red may have done that already
« Last Edit: September 4, 2018, 07:48:00 am by Wingman »

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #65764 on: September 4, 2018, 07:53:42 am »
Fuckin ell that Jimmy Smith`s hilarious  :lmao

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #65765 on: September 4, 2018, 08:18:24 am »
Yep. All of this.

This is how I sort of see it. The cycle of being an Everton supporter, in relation to Liverpool.

Phase I - Comfort themselves into thinking how we won't win and/or succeed in anything because of a multitude of factors too long to even list.
Phase II - Very painfully come to terms that the unthinkable has happened and we've won something that they've been trying to delude themselves into thinking we never would.
Phase III - Discredit that accomplishment by using (again) a plethora of excuses, and repeat Phase I in comforting themselves that we won't accomplish the same feat ever again. The fact that we ever won said thing is now completely irrelevant and they being to live (again) with the hope that Phase II never repeats itself.

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Wouldn't say no to a spanking
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65766 on: September 4, 2018, 08:22:10 am »
He's right, we started so fast last season we had an incredible 13 points after 9 matches.

I guess in the Ev's eyes that is a fast start.
“I always think that there’s something unpleasant lurking in people who avoid drinking, gambling, table-talk and pretty women. People like that are either sick or secretly hate their fellow-men.”

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #65767 on: September 4, 2018, 08:28:07 am »
He's obsessed to the point of illness. That essay displays a weird sense of hurt and pain.

Was the school bully, who put his head down the bog, a red?
No. But he was showing him the blue goldfish!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #65768 on: September 4, 2018, 08:30:32 am »
“Forgive me for not being bothered”

Clearly is though, otherwise he wouldn’t spent so much time obsessing about us.

These blokes watch all of our games, probably in greater depth than I do.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65769 on: September 4, 2018, 08:38:22 am »
We gotta win it this year before VAR comes in next season according to Shite Demento on G.O.T. Heaven forbid we stop being relegated from a ball crossing our goal line.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65770 on: September 4, 2018, 08:39:37 am »
These blokes watch all of our games, probably in greater depth than I do.
No probably about it.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #65771 on: September 4, 2018, 09:18:33 am »
New essay.

So points in the first 4 games are irrelevant, but the sample size is big enough to decide that Alisson will flop, Salah is half the player he was last season, Mane is not good enough, Crystal Palace are amongst the league worse (they are better than Everton) and we all have small penises?

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #65772 on: September 4, 2018, 10:59:33 am »
We gotta win it this year before VAR comes in next season according to Shite Demento on G.O.T. Heaven forbid we stop being relegated from a ball crossing our goal line.

Problem with VAR coming in is that we'll actually get more points if the trend of us getting done by refs continues as it has been the last few seasons.

I wonder how the narrative will be spun when that happens.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65773 on: September 4, 2018, 11:06:16 am »
VAR was invented by a RS is the obvious call.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #65774 on: September 4, 2018, 11:10:21 am »
Fuckin ell that Jimmy Smith`s hilarious  :lmao

I can't stop fucking laughing, dear me. Looks like Richard Richard fighting Eddie Hitler.
« Last Edit: September 4, 2018, 11:12:50 am by Ziltoid »

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #65775 on: September 4, 2018, 11:11:20 am »
VAR gives the bent officials more opportunity to award us dodgy decisions. R especially from pace dives.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #65776 on: September 4, 2018, 11:11:44 am »
So points in the first 4 games are irrelevant, but the sample size is big enough to decide that Alisson will flop, Salah is half the player he was last season, Mane is not good enough, Crystal Palace are amongst the league worse (they are better than Everton) and we all have small penises?

Well he's right on the last count with myself.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65777 on: September 4, 2018, 11:12:30 am »
VAR was invented by a RS is the obvious call.
How much more obvious can you get than Very Advantageous Redshite technology?

Offline gerrardsarmy

• Wouldn't say no to a spanking
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65778 on: September 4, 2018, 02:07:44 pm »
Did someone actually say pace goals don’t count
“I always think that there’s something unpleasant lurking in people who avoid drinking, gambling, table-talk and pretty women. People like that are either sick or secretly hate their fellow-men.”

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65779 on: September 4, 2018, 02:15:25 pm »
Did someone actually say pace goals don’t count

SteveO, went through all Salah's goals from his last season at Roma and ruled most out for either being tap ins, pace goals or shit goalkeeping

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #65780 on: September 4, 2018, 02:24:06 pm »
I do have a giggle when they lose, but I can barely name 11 of their players such is my not arsedness about Everton. I’m having a bloody good belly laugh at Man Utd right now but never (even in their glory years) have I spent hours trying to play down even the slightest thing positive about them...
Same here. I could name most of their side when they were good for a few years back in the last century, but not now. I know Pickford due to his T-Rex stuff on here and his publicity over playing for England in the world cup. Baines (is he still there?) because he's a good player. The Lewin guy who dived at Anfield. Tosun, because I've seen a couple of kids with that name on their BS shirts. Iceland mainly due to his time at spurs, and the other guy whose name escapes me who looks like a girl and uses a skateboard.

The Bitters, on the other hand, seem to have all prepared a personal dossier on every single one of our players. I'd love to know if they scrutinise their own players in the same way?

I also agree over the mancs. I've never spent valuable time out of my life trying to discredit their success in their glory years. I remember the endless petty, bitter envy and jealousy they had for us when we were winning everything and I noticed how pathetic and small it made them look. I was never going to follow suit once they started winning things too. It's a trap the Bitters have been in for decades, though. And yes, it makes them look pathetic and small too.

Edited due to predictive text errors. 😳
« Last Edit: September 4, 2018, 02:38:34 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65781 on: September 4, 2018, 02:26:16 pm »
Haines :lmao

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65782 on: September 4, 2018, 02:30:42 pm »
Haines :lmao
Bastard predictive text  :duh

I actually know Baines. He was always a decent player, and a Red, I believe.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #65783 on: September 4, 2018, 02:59:24 pm »
New essay.

Apparently you have a stalker. I'm not sure why he thinks he knows where you're from?

They don't though do they mate? Or a lot of them don't.

I saw some oddball had screen shotted a perfectly reasonable summation post I made on here about their start, which while acknowledging their wins provided some context to them. No attempt of the wider context was given, it was plastered all over the internet for some cheap laughs and replies that lacked grammatical coherence. The bloke was from Middlesborough.

It seems rather odd behaviour to me. Unhinged. I'm a fairly open guy, you can respond to whatever I post and I think I come back in a fair and reasonable way. When lads have had a pop at reds on here I've stuck up for the reds. You can message me (some of the reds have) and we have a discussion. You can be really brave and challenge me intellectually by responding to the post.

They won't do that though, as they'll go for the cowardly hide behind a username, lie to the world and make snarky comments about people they can't see behind their backs. It's the behaviour of a coward.

I had another all over twitter threatening violence to myself and my family for what was said on here. He kept saying he was aware of my posts and who I was etc, and I made him a simple offer to come on here, and either send me a message calling me (and my family) what he did or even via a message. Suffice to say nothing has ever come. It won't do either.

In some ways it's quite flattering that I obviously generation such fear and inferiority amongst them, that they don't have the dignity or bravery to say something to me face on here. I take the positive. It's very creepy behaviour though, don't you think?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #65784 on: September 4, 2018, 03:15:17 pm »
New essay.

Salah played twice as many minutes?

He played 2922 minutes, Firmino played 2778, Wijnaldum 2387 (we had another 4 players with over 2000 minutes). That's all comps.

So that's utter bullshit.

Compare this to important players at the other top 4 sides... De Bruyne played 3085, Otamendi 2968, and Fernandinho & Walker were both over 2800. Matic got 3119 and Lukaku 2869. Erikssen 3226, Vertonghen 3205, Kane 3083 and Alli 2972.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #65785 on: September 4, 2018, 03:17:23 pm »
If Trump had a football team, it would be Everton.

Online FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65786 on: September 4, 2018, 03:18:58 pm »
Salah played twice as many minutes?

He played 2922 minutes, Firmino played 2778, Wijnaldum 2387 (we had another 4 players with over 2000 minutes). That's all comps.

So that's utter bullshit.

Compare this to important players at the other top 4 sides... De Bruyne played 3085, Otamendi 2968, and Fernandinho & Walker were both over 2800. Matic got 3119 and Lukaku 2869. Erikssen 3226, Vertonghen 3205, Kane 3083 and Alli 2972.

how about klaassen & sandro?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65787 on: September 4, 2018, 03:45:50 pm »
And even he wouldn't be the biggest nutjob following them.

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65788 on: September 4, 2018, 03:56:50 pm »
New essay.

That's hilarious but I had to stop after the header that said basically the table never lies and over 38 games the best will come top but obviously that rule doesn't work further down the table as we finish above them every year but they wont admit we are better than them, apparently  because we errr  fluke it over the same 38 games. Numb Cnuts  ;D
Hoping Arne can Slot right in after Klopp

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #65789 on: September 4, 2018, 04:25:59 pm »
Selective prick.

There`s been plenty on here who`s pulled his ramblings apart with basic facts.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #65790 on: September 4, 2018, 05:16:45 pm »
already been done

tesco tearaway v catshit

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KBphddLd4Ho" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KBphddLd4Ho</a>

Am I the one that won?   ;D
Of course I am; I support Liverpool :scarf
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #65791 on: September 4, 2018, 06:33:03 pm »
Jimmy Smith looks like a young tanned Hedley Lamarr.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65792 on: September 4, 2018, 06:40:08 pm »
Am I the one that won?   ;D
Of course I am; I support Liverpool :scarf

Not sure, which corner was Jimmy Smith in? If it's red then you lost, no explanation needed ;D

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #65793 on: September 4, 2018, 07:06:00 pm »
Not sure, which corner was Jimmy Smith in? If it's red then you lost, no explanation needed ;D
"Those that don't understand need no explanation..."
Or some shite like that  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #65794 on: September 4, 2018, 07:07:51 pm »

Have you seen the Trump thread on GOT? The majority of them seem to actually like him. Colour me shocked.

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65795 on: September 4, 2018, 07:28:58 pm »
New essay.

My favourite bit about this is the attack on Keita. He absolutely bosses it against West Ham and Palace, but the moment he has just one below-average performance against Brighton, these guys are quick to point and go "HA! HA! SEE, HE'S SHITE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS SHITE!" Bless em.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #65796 on: September 4, 2018, 09:45:26 pm »
New essay.

Nah, this guy's taking the piss. If you read the stuff he says, it's way too ott.
Right- now which one you is it!?
« Last Edit: September 4, 2018, 09:47:21 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65797 on: September 4, 2018, 10:03:46 pm »
My favourite bit about this is the attack on Keita. He absolutely bosses it against West Ham and Palace, but the moment he has just one below-average performance against Brighton, these guys are quick to point and go "HA! HA! SEE, HE'S SHITE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS SHITE!" Bless em.

You only dare say that because you're hiding behind a screen name like a coward  ;)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65798 on: September 4, 2018, 10:07:49 pm »

You only dare say that because you're hiding behind a screen name like a coward  ;)

So Catcher in the Rye is his real name? What about Paul the Esk?

Seem like screen names to me.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65799 on: September 4, 2018, 11:02:03 pm »
Have you seen the Trump thread on GOT? The majority of them seem to actually like him. Colour me shocked.

Who is going to tell them that the Republican party is symbolised with red?  8)
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.