Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6802000 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #65800 on: September 5, 2018, 12:26:12 am »
That's hilarious but I had to stop after the header that said basically the table never lies and over 38 games the best will come top but obviously that rule doesn't work further down the table as we finish above them every year but they wont admit we are better than them, apparently  because we errr  fluke it over the same 38 games. Numb Cnuts  ;D

Ah, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the table will suddenly be telling massive porkies in their eyes if/when we ever win the thing again.
The table never lies.... except when Liverpool come top. Then, the table is one lying, duplicitous little RS bastard. Table speak with forked tongue.  ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #65801 on: September 5, 2018, 01:06:43 am »
West Ham...

So what are their thoughts on playing the bottom side who have 0 points?

I suspect plenty of boooooooooooo's should they not take all 3 points.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #65802 on: September 5, 2018, 03:32:00 am »
West Ham...

So what are their thoughts on playing the bottom side who have 0 points?

I suspect plenty of boooooooooooo's should they not take all 3 points.
The first 9 games don't matter.
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #65803 on: September 5, 2018, 03:48:52 am »
Fucking hell, if you are quoting a sample size of abah 2-3 knobhead evertonians then this fucking thread is like GoT on.....

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #65804 on: September 5, 2018, 05:42:13 am »
It's absolutely nothing like GOT in here. The majority of the stuff in this thread is mostly piss-taking. The stuff abar us on GOT mostly isn't.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65805 on: September 5, 2018, 08:27:47 am »
Not only does every single point in every single game matter so, ultimately, can goal difference. It doesn't matter how they go in either. A scruffy tap-in. The 35 yard worldie. Even the goal which is the work of the devil, yes, the pace goal.

Give me a Kuyt style six yard hat-trick any day and I'll snap your hands off!

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65806 on: September 5, 2018, 09:24:01 am »
SteveO's narrow criteria for legitimate goals renders anything remotely aesthetic being placed in the 'doesn't count' bin. This is why Klopp has signed a throw-in coach - launch a few big throws into the box at the big man and bundle it over the line in any way possible. Maybe then SteveO will start to recognise us as a half-decent football team...fingers crossed.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65807 on: September 5, 2018, 09:48:16 am »
I can't be arsed looking back over all Everton's games this season, but the only highlights I've seen were v Bournemouth. I hate to say it but Walcott's goal can only be described as a pace goal (and maybe also a keeper mistake too).
Using Steve's criteria, as a pace goal it can't possibly count, so the 2-2 win becomes a 2-1 defeat.
Still, never mind, it's early in the season and points don't matter.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65808 on: September 5, 2018, 10:22:00 am »
It's absolutely nothing like GOT in here. The majority of the stuff in this thread is mostly piss-taking. The stuff abar us on GOT mostly isn't.

We definitely have our own GOT-like members, though, who believe in conspiracies against us everywhere they look. They're a much smaller minority in our fanbase, though.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65809 on: September 5, 2018, 11:48:50 am »
The first 9 games don't matter.

The first 38 games don't matter.  Only the transfer window trophy matters.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65810 on: September 5, 2018, 12:23:25 pm »
The Bitters constantly mock us for our international fanbase/day trippers  and pre season tours,but having our worldwide appeal commercially and social media wise brings in a lot of money that goes to stengthening the club on and off the pitch.

Everton still trailing far behind us on Youtube views as well the last month with their only fan base in the Blue Quarter,North Wales and those still stuck in Lille.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65811 on: September 5, 2018, 01:15:32 pm »
The Bitters constantly mock us for our international fanbase/day trippers  and pre season tours,but having our worldwide appeal commercially and social media wise brings in a lot of money that goes to stengthening the club on and off the pitch.

Everton still trailing far behind us on Youtube views as well the last month with their only fan base in the Blue Quarter,North Wales and those still stuck in Lille.

If Liverpool fans stopped watching Everton videos for a laugh, they would probably be bottom of that list.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #65812 on: September 5, 2018, 01:19:29 pm »
How much of the Arsenal figure is people tuning into Arsenal Fan TV for the hyuks?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #65813 on: September 5, 2018, 01:20:30 pm »

Interesting. Where the hell are newcastle on that list ?!  Big club, certainly bigger than the likes of Everton and Derby I would have thought
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65814 on: September 5, 2018, 01:57:18 pm »
Interesting. Where the hell are newcastle on that list ?!  Big club, certainly bigger than the likes of Everton and Derby I would have thought
Just checked they have 38K subs,we have 1.4 million.

Ashley only cares about promoting his Sports Direct stores all over ST James Park and doesn't seem to care for NUFC's social media profile.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65815 on: September 5, 2018, 02:04:58 pm »

That list is just Youtube video views in a small 2 month window from this summer, it's not an all-encompassing social media overview. Guessing some clubs prioritize certain platforms over others and/or have varying presence levels on different platforms.

For example, we have double the amount of Youtube views than United in a 2 month period but they have more than double the amount of fans on their official Facebook page than Liverpool do.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #65816 on: September 5, 2018, 02:22:19 pm »
A lot of our views are Evertonians and the like watching highlights of the CL final, no doubt.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #65817 on: September 5, 2018, 02:39:46 pm »
Whenever I watch us on YouTube I only have a quick look.
Do pace viewings count?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65818 on: September 5, 2018, 03:22:33 pm »
Whenever I watch us on YouTube I only have a quick look.
Do pace viewings count?

As  Liverpool supporter then yes, they count.

As a true football aficionado then no obviously not.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #65819 on: September 5, 2018, 03:47:53 pm »
As  Liverpool supporter then yes, they count.

As a true football aficionado then no obviously not.

They Go the YouTube...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #65820 on: September 5, 2018, 04:00:54 pm »
Next bank of 4 in the league for the bitters

West ham h
Arsenal a
Fulham h
Leicester a

Said it before. They had a relatively easy start. They need to win both home games and probably get something from other 2. Don't do that and the boos may get louder
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #65821 on: September 5, 2018, 04:59:02 pm »

West ham h
Arsenal a
Fulham h
Leicester a

Said it before. They had a relatively easy start. They need to win both home games and probably get something from other 2. Don't do that and the boos may get louder
Four points from that run if they're lucky I reckon.

If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #65822 on: September 5, 2018, 05:09:57 pm »
That list is just Youtube video views in a small 2 month window from this summer, it's not an all-encompassing social media overview. Guessing some clubs prioritize certain platforms over others and/or have varying presence levels on different platforms.

For example, we have double the amount of Youtube views than United in a 2 month period but they have more than double the amount of fans on their official Facebook page than Liverpool do.
]

Thanks for that, and also to Red86. I know very little about social media, other than the fact I don`t have accounts with any of them including you tube. I seem to recall a thread a few years back that had figures about worldwide support etc for the likes of the PL elite and big continental clubs and we were right near the top. Obviously everton were nowhere (despite them being fashionable apparently in places like Luxembourg or wherever it was !)/
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65823 on: September 5, 2018, 05:41:19 pm »
So Catcher in the Rye is his real name? What about Paul the Esk?

Seem like screen names to me.

See that's not fair & I refuse to converse with you if you insist on using facts to bully me.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65824 on: September 5, 2018, 06:01:16 pm »

the tory c*nts can't afford internet

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65825 on: September 5, 2018, 06:02:15 pm »
the tory c*nts can't afford internet

Newcastle? Tories?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65826 on: September 5, 2018, 06:08:22 pm »
Newcastle? Tories?

the way the scruffs act in the away end makes them tories, anybody gloating about people being on the dole and/or living in poverty are tories in my book

all "we're the same as you pet" when they're in 2 & 3's in a pub, as soon as they get a few more around them they show their true colours

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #65827 on: September 5, 2018, 08:07:34 pm »

They are still calling up that Bryan Hamilton 'goal' clip in order to create some internal justification for the 'wrongs' of the last 40 odd years, there is 1m of the views for you.

In fact I might have a look again myself, for a laugh

EDIT:

Yup, offside, from the header, hahaahhaahahahahahahahaha

« Last Edit: September 5, 2018, 08:10:55 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65828 on: September 5, 2018, 10:37:02 pm »

See that's not fair & I refuse to converse with you if you insist on using facts to bully me.

And I bet Mrs Play didn't christen you Where Angels either.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65829 on: September 5, 2018, 10:48:43 pm »
They are still calling up that Bryan Hamilton 'goal' clip in order to create some internal justification for the 'wrongs' of the last 40 odd years, there is 1m of the views for you.

In fact I might have a look again myself, for a laugh

EDIT:

Yup, offside, from the header, hahaahhaahahahahahahahaha

Does Sandy Brown’s header count as a view for us or them?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #65830 on: September 5, 2018, 11:12:22 pm »
Does Sandy Brown’s header count as a view for us or them?

That’s one for the Laughing policeman!

Love that reaction
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65831 on: September 5, 2018, 11:53:24 pm »

would also argue rangers are so high because of the interest around gerrard

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #65832 on: September 6, 2018, 12:11:14 am »
Now this is what youtube is for, I know it's not Everton but just wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fcuQB1YadY
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65833 on: September 6, 2018, 12:25:46 am »
Now this is what youtube is for, I know it's not Everton but just wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fcuQB1YadY

:missus

For goodness sake. You know quite well that goal doesn't count because it's a pace goal.  ::)

Stunning? Yes.
A thing of beauty? Yes.

Does it count, though? No!!!
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65834 on: September 6, 2018, 12:35:01 am »
the way the scruffs act in the away end makes them tories, anybody gloating about people being on the dole and/or living in poverty are tories in my book

all "we're the same as you pet" when they're in 2 & 3's in a pub, as soon as they get a few more around them they show their true colours

Sad, but so true.

They aren't alone there, though. I find it highly depressing to witness the amount of supports from working class towns and cities who turn into utter bells once they get into the Anny Road End and start singing from the Tory songbook. The irony seems to be lost on the thick gobshites, too. Hearing people from communities the Tories destroyed revelling in our supposed unemployment levels and laughing at poverty is mind-numbing.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #65835 on: September 6, 2018, 01:26:02 am »

West ham h
Arsenal a
Fulham h
Leicester a

4 points, tops. If they get more, game over, they're staying up
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #65836 on: September 6, 2018, 05:42:49 am »
Just imagine the fewm if they lose to West Ham.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65837 on: September 6, 2018, 07:33:30 am »
Just imagine the fewm if they lose to West Ham.
That'd genuinely trigger a small Silva out brigade.

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #65838 on: September 6, 2018, 07:53:20 am »

At least 17% of Everton views were me repeatedly watching Pickford for a laugh
« Last Edit: September 6, 2018, 11:45:40 am by harleydanger »
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #65839 on: September 6, 2018, 07:57:50 am »
Have to say its pretty funny that more people watched Sunderland than Newcastle
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.