Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2632601 times)

Offline leo100

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Spurs - 1 Billion Pound Millstone Without Cheese
« Reply #17880 on: May 6, 2019, 03:59:58 pm »
You’re literally plucking numbers out of your arse.

You probably mocked the food/drink figures I quoted which have been proven to be spot on. With it reported we’ve taken close to £1m in each home game so far.

I won’t post the link here as it’s from Neil Ashton.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2019, 04:01:43 pm by leo100 »

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17881 on: May 6, 2019, 04:00:06 pm »
You’re literally plucking numbers out of your arse.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17882 on: May 6, 2019, 04:00:47 pm »
  You probably mocked the food/drink figures I quoted which have been proven to be spot on. With it reported we’ve taken close to £1m in each home game so far.

Prove it then. post the evidence FFS or fuck off pulling random numbers out your arse

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17883 on: May 6, 2019, 04:01:34 pm »

Source? And if you say your cousin then fuck right off.

Also, what were the costs of those sales?

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17884 on: May 6, 2019, 04:03:07 pm »

Can a mod cnp this over the original post?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17885 on: May 6, 2019, 04:03:10 pm »
You'll be in a battle for fourth next season.  And the season after that.  And the season after that.  If I'm wrong, I'll eat some humble pie, but I very much doubt I will be.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17886 on: May 6, 2019, 04:06:12 pm »
So £800k in sales every game? What's the cost of sales?

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #17887 on: May 6, 2019, 04:06:44 pm »
There surely has to be a source that isn't a tabloid hack from the Scum.

And if that is your only source, then seriously, you need to think before you write!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #17888 on: May 6, 2019, 04:10:15 pm »
If you want me to post the link I will but out of respect I haven’t so far. But hears the headline.

NEIL ASHTON Spurs are eating at the top table because they make £800k per match in their restaurants alone
Tottenham’s limitless range of experiences at their new ground eclipse anything else on offer at a European football stadium
By Neil Ashton

The fucking Sun is your source?

Hahah, fuck off out of here.

Offline leo100

• Main Stander
« Reply #17889 on: May 6, 2019, 04:15:03 pm »
Just google Spurs £800k or Spurs hospitality it’s be reported in numerous places and spoken about on radio. to be honest I know the facts if you don’t want to believe them that’s your choice.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17890 on: May 6, 2019, 04:16:03 pm »
Just google Spurs £800k or Spurs hospitality it’s be reported in numerous places and spoken about on radio. to be honest I know the facts if you don’t want to believe them that’s your choice.

You're talking out of your arse as per usual. Go back to redcafe.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17891 on: May 6, 2019, 04:16:23 pm »
My brother used to be a head chef and told me categorically, there is fuck all profit in food, all your profit comes from alcohol. Restaurants tend to run at a low net profit margin. If you are serving top class food, you are buying top class ingredients and paying top wages to the chefs.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17892 on: May 6, 2019, 04:17:33 pm »

I did and found this comment on a Spursweb post:

Revenue does not equal profit. If we assume a food cost of 40% and other costs of 25% which is industry standard then the profit on 800k is 280k before tax. So not as much as this article would have you believe.

Whoops.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #17893 on: May 6, 2019, 04:17:58 pm »
My brother used to be a head chef and told me categorically, there is fuck all profit in food, all your profit comes from alcohol. Restaurants tend to run at a low net profit margin. If you are serving top class food, you are buying top class ingredients and paying top wages to the chefs.

Never mind all the cousins you need to hire properly to market...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17894 on: May 6, 2019, 04:20:37 pm »
800k x 25 home games per season = £20m per year.

They could pay off the new stadium in 50 years from profits on food and drink alone. This is without the cheese money.

Numberwang.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17895 on: May 6, 2019, 04:26:02 pm »
800k a week.  ;D

Alain Ducasse Gordon Ramsay and Joel Rubuchon are all doing 3 star michelin calibre food in resturants scattered around in the stadium.

The pies have caviar and black truffles in them, the Bovril is a Consemme personally made by Ducasse.

Spurs are going to have the first stadium in the world to get a Michelin star, fuck winning trophies it's the Michelin recognition that Levy and Lewis want.
« Last Edit: May 6, 2019, 04:46:51 pm by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline leo100

• Main Stander
« Reply #17896 on: May 6, 2019, 04:27:20 pm »
You asked me to post the article with the facts I did. For some reason you find it hard to admit the potential huge revenue the stadium will bring in.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #17897 on: May 6, 2019, 04:27:56 pm »
Have to say I feel sorry for Tommy. Comes on here and is very reasonable, knowledgeable and polite and he’s forever being show up by endless Spurs supporting fuckwits  ;D
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17898 on: May 6, 2019, 04:32:20 pm »
You asked me to post the article with the facts I did. For some reason you find it hard to admit the potential huge revenue the stadium will bring in.

Revenue does not equal profit. If we assume a food cost of 40% and other costs of 25% which is industry standard then the profit on 800k is 280k before tax. So not as much as this article would have you believe.

Whoops.

Address this

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17899 on: May 6, 2019, 04:33:41 pm »

Whoops.

Had a Google about and Net profit for restaurants seems to be in the 7% to 8% range, so even 280k before tax seems too high.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Something Worse

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17900 on: May 6, 2019, 04:37:40 pm »
Had a Google about and Net profit for restaurants seems to be in the 7% to 8% range, so even 280k before tax seems too high.

He'll disappear for a week now.

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17901 on: May 6, 2019, 04:43:32 pm »
He'll go to Redcafe for a week on his Glaston name, trying to impress them about matchday revenues to a fan forum who's club have a 76K stadium and £120 million match day revenues.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17902 on: May 6, 2019, 04:44:28 pm »

If you can't understand the concept of not posting information from the Scum newspaper, on a Liverpool forum, and why that's not a reliable source for anything, even for wiping your arse, then there's no hope for you.

Online Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17903 on: May 6, 2019, 04:45:37 pm »
800k a week.  ;D

Alain Ducasse Gordon Ramsay and Joel Rubuchon are all doing 3 star michelin calibre food in resturants scattered around in the stadium.

The pies have caviar and black truffles in them, the Bovril is a Consemme personally made by Ducasse.

Spurs are going are going to have the first stadium in the world to get a Michelin star, fuck winning trophies it's the Michelin recognition that Levy and Lewis want.

Wow,that's amazing.

Just imagined walking there taking in all the sounds like chef Ramsey visiting and telling one of his employees off with his trademark fuck off,just the smell of Michelin star food and cheese wafting everywhere and not a football in sight,wonderful.

Maybe name one cheese after Harry Kane complete with his pic and pass a little packet of it to every season ticket holding connoisseur when they come in for a good meal.

Nice.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17904 on: May 6, 2019, 04:46:04 pm »
  TV money has gone up 500% since Arsenal built their stadium. Plus the fact ours is multipurpose and will be raking in an extra £50m a season over Arsenal purely via the stadium. There’s simply no comparison between the situations. That news article was complete gobbledygook anyway. It said wed spend £30m and by the end said £100m. Pochettino has said in his own words what will happen this summer and what he expects.
How much % have transfer fees gone up since The Emirates was built.

Did you put that into the equation, while paying off a £1 billion stadium.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #17905 on: May 6, 2019, 04:54:42 pm »
The stadium is not a restaurant. 90% of the catering is handled by one caterer on a set contract apart from the fine dining areas. The only reason I mentioned the food/drink again was because someone said I pull numbers from thin air. Well the articles clearly proves I don’t. I never stated it was all profit. I originally stated we would be “taking” close on a million a game. I have no idea why you feel so upset at the thought of the new stadium being a cash cow.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17906 on: May 6, 2019, 04:55:29 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17907 on: May 6, 2019, 04:58:56 pm »
He'll go to Redcafe for a week on his Glaston name, trying to impress them about matchday revenues to a fan forum who's club have a 76K stadium and £120 million match day revenues.

Food is shit at OT.

I've not been reading his posts, take it he is one of those don't let facts get in the way posters?

This is a list of all the matchday jobs being advertised by the club for next season, a lot of money will be spent just on staffing, then their is gas, electric, water, cutlery and crockery, uniforms, the cleaning of these, the food and all the other associated costs in running a catering business.

https://liverpool-fc.eventdaystaff.co.uk/welcome.php?r=qwqkf72w9z
Jurgen YNWA

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17908 on: May 6, 2019, 04:59:37 pm »
The stadium is not a restaurant. 90% of the catering is handled by one caterer on a set contract apart from the fine dining areas. The only reason I mentioned the food/drink again was because someone said I pull numbers from thin air. Well the articles clearly proves I don’t. I never stated it was all profit. I originally stated we would be “taking” close on a million a game. I have no idea why you feel so upset at the thought of the new stadium being a cash cow.

ARTICLE FROM THE S#N YOU MASSIVE BELLEND.

Offline leo100

• Main Stander
« Reply #17909 on: May 6, 2019, 05:02:53 pm »
I never posted the article out of respect. And it was reported in numerous other places.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17910 on: May 6, 2019, 05:04:56 pm »
I never posted the article out of respect. And it was reported in numerous other places.

so start linking to those then - preferably from somewhat reputable publications (I know the list isn't long), instead of pasting something from Scum hack Neil Ashton or whatever he's called.

Offline leo100

• Main Stander
« Reply #17911 on: May 6, 2019, 05:07:51 pm »
Cba guys I visit football forums to have decent conversation which I achieve at every other forum I visit. But seems totally impossible here.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17912 on: May 6, 2019, 05:08:25 pm »
Cba guys I visit football forums to have decent conversation which I achieve at every other forum I visit. But seems totally impossible here.

and that is the fault of one person - you.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17913 on: May 6, 2019, 05:09:19 pm »

Nobody is upset,nearly all think that you're just another Walter Mitty type that comes and goes.

A stadium that should've cost sub £400m would've put you in a good position but a  £1b weight is what you have ended up with.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17914 on: May 6, 2019, 05:11:12 pm »
No one gives a fuck about the money you make selling jellied eels to black cab drivers and Alan sugar.

Why are you coming on here and telling us about your made up catering numbers?

It’s fucking irrelevant.

Go back down white heart lane and tell them.

You’re putting yourself across as a total tit.
W

Offline Tommy_W

• Jol-ly. Constipated.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17915 on: May 6, 2019, 05:17:01 pm »
Have to say I feel sorry for Tommy. Comes on here and is very reasonable, knowledgeable and polite and he’s forever being show up by endless Spurs supporting fuckwits  ;D

Knowledgeable? Bit generous there.

....ya prick  ;) :D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17916 on: May 6, 2019, 05:19:12 pm »

How can you call it a cash cow without having the first clue on how much actual profit is being made?  It is OK saying you would be "taking" almost a million a game, but what if the costs total £900k? You state an outside company takes care of the catering, how much a season do they charge? What are the staffing costs per game, £50k? £100k?
Jurgen YNWA

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17917 on: May 6, 2019, 05:22:41 pm »
Worse still. He’s doing it on multiple forums across the internet.  The guy must have absolutely nothing better to do with his time.

An absolute whopper.
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17918 on: May 6, 2019, 05:41:41 pm »
How can you call it a cash cow without having the first clue on how much actual profit is being made?  It is OK saying you would be "taking" almost a million a game, but what if the costs total £900k? You state an outside company takes care of the catering, how much a season do they charge? What are the staffing costs per game, £50k? £100k?

A stadium that should've cost sub £400m,went over budget by at least double and overran by a year.

CASH COW  :lmao

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17919 on: May 6, 2019, 05:44:05 pm »

Laughs aside you won't be missed.

Funny that you fucked off until Arsenal gifted you CL.