Author Topic: The Racist Russian Fanciers Party  (Read 293418 times)

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
Re: UKIP councillor blames storms and floods on gay marriage
« Reply #480 on: May 25, 2014, 02:35:49 pm »
Know a german woman who couldnt vote the other night, shes been here 20 odd years.

Is this the first time this has happened to her?  I heard on another group that there had been problems for some EU Migrants trying to vote.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: May 25, 2014, 03:10:36 pm »
I haven't voted in any election for over 10 years.

As for my employer, what would you suggest I do?

For someone who has formed and expressed his own political opinions on RAWK it's a shame you feel so disconnected with the current political status quo that you don't feel your vote will change anything. The fact more and more people feel the same way tells us something is wrong with the system but (barring a revolution) the only way to change the system is from within the system.  (same could be said of the EU)

As for your Employers I presume you despise them for doing what you believe to be wrong more than those who allowed them to do it.
So I'd suggest you find a new employer, but that's easy for me to say because I don't have to face the consequences.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #482 on: May 25, 2014, 03:35:58 pm »
Anyone else think this says it all?
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: May 25, 2014, 06:05:41 pm »
Realistically in this country you are only ever going to get a Labour or a Tory government, or some bullshit coalition like we have now. I've spent my entire adult life under one or the other, almost in equal measure, and they have both been lying, useless, self-serving fucking idiots who have dragged this once great country down into the abject mess it is today. Why would I vote for either of them knowing full well they will do fuck all to address the same problems they have been promising to fix for the last 30 or 40 years, namely the health service, crime, education, immigration, housing, transport, public services etc?
 We ALL get the government we deserve because we're too fucking stupid and docile as a people to do anything about it.

That's a self-defeating argument though.
I'd guess there are lots of people, maybe even millions, who don't want to vote Labour or Conservative, and so don't vote at all because there's no point.
If they all voted for other parties, maybe those parties would actually have a chance?

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #484 on: May 25, 2014, 09:40:38 pm »
For someone who has formed and expressed his own political opinions on RAWK it's a shame you feel so disconnected with the current political status quo that you don't feel your vote will change anything. The fact more and more people feel the same way tells us something is wrong with the system but (barring a revolution) the only way to change the system is from within the system.  (same could be said of the EU)

As for your Employers I presume you despise them for doing what you believe to be wrong more than those who allowed them to do it.
So I'd suggest you find a new employer, but that's easy for me to say because I don't have to face the consequences.

Not really. I can't really blame my employers for taking advantage of current legislation to fill the workforce with non-union labour who they can manipulate and take advantage of. Common sense on their part, after all it's big business and maximising profits. Doesn't mean I have to like them though, they are the most morally corrupt company I've ever worked for. I hold the Labour party responsible for not imposing any restrictions on the free-movement of labour which they could have done, and which other member states of the EU did. I doubt I'll ever vote for them again, but then again I'm not sure I'll ever vote for anybody again.

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #485 on: May 25, 2014, 10:08:09 pm »
Not really. I can't really blame my employers for taking advantage of current legislation to fill the workforce with non-union labour who they can manipulate and take advantage of. Common sense on their part, after all it's big business and maximising profits. Doesn't mean I have to like them though, they are the most morally corrupt company I've ever worked for. I hold the Labour party responsible for not imposing any restrictions on the free-movement of labour which they could have done, and which other member states of the EU did. I doubt I'll ever vote for them again, but then again I'm not sure I'll ever vote for anybody again.

You just said it yourself - they are morally corrupt - your Employers - if they had not been able to exploit A8 workers then it would have been someone else - that is what they do.

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #486 on: May 25, 2014, 11:11:24 pm »

You scare me.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
« Reply #487 on: May 25, 2014, 11:55:11 pm »

Wow really? You can't blame them?
That's like saying you cant blame the Tories for hitting the poorest and most vulnerable in society the hardest  because they're the weakest and easiest to target.

Having read several of your posts I'm quite saddened that there are people out there that think like you.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #488 on: May 25, 2014, 11:57:43 pm »

That's like saying you cant blame the Tories for hitting the poorest and most vulnerable in society the hardest  because they're the weakest and easiest to target.

Having read several of your posts I'm quite saddened that there are people out there that think like you.

Sounds to me like he just wants to blame everyone else for the situation he's in. Not being judgemental, just the tone I get.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: May 26, 2014, 12:27:29 am »

Yes, it's terrible I have concerns about the direction this country is going and the future prospects of my (and yours) children and grand-children. Inadequate housing, healthcare, education, employment prospects but let's all bury our heads in the sand.

Sounds to me like he just wants to blame everyone else for the situation he's in. Not being judgemental, just the tone I get.

Well you're wrong as well. My 'situation' is pretty good for your information. Mortgage-free, good investments made and a decent pension to look forward to. Pity millions of our own kids wont wont get the same opportunities thanks to successive governments shafting them isn't it?

Offline TravisBickle

• KnowsVotersAreFickle!
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK n' Roll
« Reply #490 on: May 26, 2014, 01:08:04 am »
Well you're wrong as well. My 'situation' is pretty good for your information. Mortgage-free, good investments made and a decent pension to look forward to. Pity millions of our own kids wont wont get the same opportunities thanks to successive governments shafting them isn't it?

So the immigrants haven't stopped you being successful? Well I never.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world! And that's what I wanted; for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #491 on: May 26, 2014, 06:09:13 am »
You scare me.

I'm off to work now, but if you point out what it is in this post that prompts you to respond with 'You scare me' then I'll get back to you later.

So the immigrants haven't stopped you being successful? Well I never.

If this bullshit is the best you can come up with I'd prefer you not to respond to my posts. Thanks.

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: May 26, 2014, 11:29:03 am »
And you know this do you? I'm currently in my second year of an economics degree, I wouldn't have had this opportunity without those successive governments supposedly shafting me.

As I am in such a position this whole affair saddens me. The general public don't seem to be aware of what UKIP stand for, just a faint promise of leaving the EU. Even if it was possible to leave, the repercussions would far outweigh the benefits. The prices of everything imported and exported from and to the rest of the EU would skyrocket and millions would be left unemployed. All that and on top of it this country would be represented by an irratating little man whose party introduces itself as 'non-racist'. Just think about that for a second, who goes up to someone and says "Hello I'm James, and I'm not a racist."

This whole thing is ridiculous, I blame the 31 million who didn't vote.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: May 26, 2014, 12:01:53 pm »
Wait till the tories have a coalition  with ukip,  the we are shafted big fukkin time, and you know what? while many of us will suffer  i will love it how the pricks who got ukip  into this position will  suffer also...
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #494 on: May 26, 2014, 12:06:16 pm »
Well I would call myself very much a "leftie" and I am also in favour of the EU

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: May 26, 2014, 12:20:49 pm »
Wait till the tories have a coalition  with ukip,  the we are shafted big fukkin time, and you know what? while many of us will suffer  i will love it how the pricks who got ukip  into this position will  suffer also...
What got UKIP into this position was successive government's failure address people's concerns with immigration from within the EU.
They've basically been handed there success on a plate, they've made gaffs, blunders and as pointed out most people don't have a clue what they actually stand for but despite this they keep growing in popularity.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #496 on: May 26, 2014, 12:34:05 pm »

They won't. UKIP will splinter the right of centre parties in the same way that the SDP destroyed the left in the 1980's. They (UKIP) will fade in the same manner, but will give the Tories a headache for the next decade. But UKIP will tear holes in Tory support in marginal constituencies. Any Tory MP with a majority less than 10% ahead of their nearest rival should be looking over their shoulder with grave concern.

The LibDems are toxic, and although the share of the vote gives them about 40 seats in the next election, the reality is that on the ground their MPs' will suffer at the hands of the disgusted and the disenfranchised voters who put them in in the first place. The Tories will pick up some seats where Labour voters backed a LibDem candidate tactically.

Labour could end up with a narrow majority at Westminster this time next year. :wave

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #497 on: May 26, 2014, 12:43:23 pm »
It exists to liberalise Europe economically, It denies tax justice, makes nationalisation of industry nigh on impossible, has introduced the European Arrest Warrant which has been used for various nefarious purposes and dilutes the rights of workers to the benefit of the employer.  Increasingly, it is governed by parties of the right across Europe.  The default left view should be anti-EU.  You should assess what it is that you, as a 'leftie', support about the EU.

I have personally benefitted from Freedom of Movement - I have lived in Portugal and I have lived and worked in Belgium  with ease.  My husband is a non EU National - if it was not the the EU Directive on Freedom of Movement then he would not be living here with me now in the UK.  I would be a hypocrite to not support the EU Directive on Freemovement.

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #498 on: May 26, 2014, 12:56:43 pm »
Seen this on twitter. Made me laugh ;D
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: May 26, 2014, 01:17:21 pm »
It is like no one from "The peoples army of Ukip" watched Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle sketch.

The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #500 on: May 26, 2014, 01:46:23 pm »
Seen this on twitter. Made me laugh ;D

I'm sure old Nige will be devastated that people are making jokes about him on twitter today.

I mean, I know he"s just won the biggest share of the popular vote in a national election and all, but what's that compared to being the butt of a smartarse hashtag?

Incidentally, UKIP might be an unpleasant party but comparing them to the Nazis is not only ignorant; it's offensive to the millions who were killed and persecuted under that genocidal band of maniacs.

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: May 26, 2014, 02:10:18 pm »
UKIP believe that we should go stop with renewable energy projects and ban climate science from the classroom, in a missmash of anti-environment based sentiment. Their chief opinion makers in these regards appear to be the discredited, slapstick duo of Lord Lawson and Lord Monckton.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/blog/2013/mar/04/ukip-energy-climate-policies

Most bizarrely, the energy policy document includes a section dedicated to unadulterated denial of the science of climate change, stating that "the slight warming in the last hundred years is entirely consistent with well-established, long-term natural climate cycles", and "there is simply no need to appeal to CO2 as an explanation for natural variation". It then suggests that carbon dioxide is not "a pollutant", but is instead "a natural trace gas in the atmosphere which is essential to plant growth and life on earth".

They also are defacto an anti-cycling party, intending to tax recreational cycling and defund bike lane and other inclusive alternative mode of transport infrastructure retrofits.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/recreational-cycling/10846025/Cyclists-dont-vote-for-an-anti-cycling-party.html

The last time they had an official manifesto – 2010 – the sections relating to cycling were framed in the traditional language used by people who hate cyclists, focusing on “aggressive abuse of red lights” and lack of road courtesy. The document goes on to recommend the introduction of liability insurance for cyclists to cover “damage to cars and others”, the mandatory carrying of a “Cycledisc” ID to deter “dangerous cyclist behaviour”, and increased powers for local authorities to enforce a “cyclists dismount” or “no cycling” regulation on busy junctions or bus lanes or “where the road would be too narrowed by cycle lanes and cause unacceptable delays to traffic.

A series of punitive measures, then, directed at the large group of people who bring immeasurable benefits to the economy via the savings to the NHS of regular exercise (compare and contrast with the health benefits of a fag and a pint, Nigel), minimal environmental footprint, low impact on existing road infrastructure, and easing of traffic congestion in cities.

Despite the fact that Nigel Frottage has since described his own party’s manifesto as “drivel” written by an “idiot” who has now left to join the Conservatives, there’s no suggestion that UKIP is likely to move on from its ragbag of anti-cycling prejudices in 2015. Last month, when the European parliament overwhelmingly adopted new rules on lorry design, partly aimed at making them safer for cyclists and pedestrians, only 54 voted against them, with 606 in favour. That 54 included all but one of UKIP’s remaining seven MEPs, including Frottage, plus the BNP’s Nick Griffin. When UKIP gets a chance to exercise power to act against the interests of cyclists, they appear to take it.

I mean, these are lesser things to complain about compared to their tendency towards a kind of insular populism, similar to that championed by a 1930's German party. But lets be clear, aside from their racist, bigoted and misogynist political outlook, most of all they champion stupidity.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: May 26, 2014, 03:27:55 pm »
If the Government legalised Gun Ownership and some c*nt shot my family I know I'd despise the one who shot them.
When the Bankers f*cked us all over I heard the same excuse "Its Labours fault"  Bankers were only taking advantage and maximising profits, its what they do so by extension you wont be blaming them either.
In regards to the Morally Corrupt company you choose to work for I'd stick to my original advice... stop excusing their immoral actions and find a new Employer.

Offline Cochise

• Not the man he used to be and is looking for a fresh start. Still cannot escape the fact that he's had an X-Factor Winner. Twice.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • DON'T BUY THE S*N
« Reply #503 on: May 26, 2014, 03:31:13 pm »
I'm sure old Nige will be devastated that people are making jokes about him on twitter today.

I mean, I know he"s just won the biggest share of the popular vote in a national election and all, but what's that compared to being the butt of a smartarse hashtag?

Incidentally, UKIP might be an unpleasant party but comparing them to the Nazis is not only ignorant; it's offensive to the millions who were killed and persecuted under that genocidal band of maniacs.

Still, it made me laugh.
JFT96 - YNWA

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

Offline BUSHMILLS

• PEBBLEHOUSE. Your auntie's agent provocateur.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never ask what's under his patio
« Reply #504 on: May 26, 2014, 04:04:40 pm »

They also are defacto an anti-cycling party

Terrifying that.

Offline RojoLeón

• Brentie's #1 fan
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: May 26, 2014, 04:08:09 pm »

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #506 on: May 26, 2014, 04:25:14 pm »

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Tomo!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: May 26, 2014, 04:49:17 pm »
If the Government legalised Gun Ownership and some c*nt shot my family I know I'd despise the one who shot them.
When the Bankers f*cked us all over I heard the same excuse "Its Labours fault"  Bankers were only taking advantage and maximising profits, its what they do so by extension you wont be blaming them either.
In regards to the Morally Corrupt company you choose to work for I'd stick to my original advice... stop excusing their immoral actions and find a new Employer.

Find another employer.

It's really just that easy isn't it.

I know it's not popular on here but I'm with Jaffod in his belief that the mass influx of cheap foreign labour has had a detrimental effect on wages and conditions for lower paid and unskilled positions.
Even if employers don't abuse the new workforce there's that much competition for positions in certain sectors it's extremely difficult to get a foothold in due to the sheer numbers competing.

Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #508 on: May 26, 2014, 05:48:54 pm »

It's much easier to be passive. 

Much easier to spend the best part of what two or three years being passive in the real world and vocal on the Internet.  Not one job in all that time, not one employer with similar outlook, any attempt to speak with management, any attempt to save and set up your own business with your own overheads, costs, rules, regulations? Any attempt to retrain? Any attempt to positively change the circumstances of your future career? No?

Whinge, whine, whinge, moan, everyone else's fault, wah wah fucking wah, tick the ukip box cos what alternatives are there, whinge whinge whinge.

Offline jameshay

• Kopite
« Reply #509 on: May 26, 2014, 06:10:38 pm »
I remember Alan brazil saying on air that he was so sick of immigration he was going to move to Australia. :)

The majority of the people so terrified of immigration are those that live in towns with quaint names like pippington bompley where there is nothing but old well off white people who retired at 50 after hardly lifting a fucking finger in their lives.

Greedy c*nts who don't want anyone getting anything if it slightly hinders their lives.
poetry in motion

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #510 on: May 26, 2014, 06:19:25 pm »
Find another employer.

I know it's not popular on here but I'm with Jaffod in his belief that the mass influx of cheap foreign labour has had a detrimental effect on wages and conditions for lower paid and unskilled positions.
Even if employers don't abuse the new workforce there's that much competition for positions in certain sectors it's extremely difficult to get a foothold in due to the sheer numbers competing.

Like i said earlier I don't have to face the consequences so its easy for me to say it.
My main point is I'm not excusing those Employers who discriminate against "Cheap" foreign labour then use it to avoid paying a living wage to British workers.
And by the same token when they don't pay the British Worker a living wage  I don't blame Labour for introducing Tax Credits.

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: May 26, 2014, 06:19:39 pm »

Don't know what planet you live on fella but not many people 'choose' to work for their current employer these days. The vast majority stay where they are because it keeps a roof over their heads and food on the table. I've done the same job for the best part of 30 years now and I'm not really qualified to do anything else. If I wasn't working where I am I would either be working somewhere else with the same or worse problems or on the dole.

Much easier to spend the best part of what two or three years being passive in the real world and vocal on the Internet.  Not one job in all that time, not one employer with similar outlook, any attempt to speak with management, any attempt to save and set up your own business with your own overheads, costs, rules, regulations? Any attempt to retrain? Any attempt to positively change the circumstances of your future career? No?

Whinge, whine, whinge, moan, everyone else's fault, wah wah fucking wah, tick the ukip box cos what alternatives are there, whinge whinge whinge.

If this is aimed at me then -

1. I didn't vote UKIP.
2. I don't really need to find another job. I earn enough for my family's needs and the work is easy enough. If I was 25 and looking to start a family and buy a house it would be a different matter but I'm not. I've done all that and at nearly 50 years of age I'm not really inclined to study or re-train. My employers are morally corrupt gobshites but it doesn't really affect me given my circumstances. It's the younger workers I feel sorry for, and that includes the migrant workers, because they'll never earn enough to fund the sort of lifestyle they undoubtably want working for company's like mine.

Offline Tomo!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: May 26, 2014, 06:55:39 pm »

Much easier to spend the best part of what two or three years being passive in the real world and vocal on the Internet.  Not one job in all that time, not one employer with similar outlook, any attempt to speak with management, any attempt too save and set up your own business with your own overheads, costs, rules, regulations? Any attempt to retrain? Any attempt to positively change the circumstances of your future career? No?

I'm not sure if this is aimed at me or Jaffod but I'll reply any how.

I left school at 16 without a single qualification and spent the next few years getting into trouble with the law and taking drugs.
I've always worked though, manual unskilled work and even managed to get an engineering apprenticeship at 18 which I managed to throw away when I got sent down at 19.

Since then I've grown up, sorted myself out got a job in manufacturing (factory) about 11 year's ago and got my head down to work.
I've progressed, learned new skills, earn a good wage and I'm happy with my work. The company I work for is great it's in the top twenty of the top 100 firms to work for.
I feel lucky I got in when I did as I look at how intense the competition is especially for unqualified, untrained labour and I'd of not stood a chance.

There's a variety of reasons why people don't start businesses or retrain etc credit ratings, families to support, area's where there's already been thousands of job losses, even just being a bit of an old fashioned thick c*nt .

Frottage is overtly racist his comments on Romanians for example were outrageous and it's a travesty that he's managing to forge a political career out of it.
I've never ticked the UKIP box and never will but people need to start looking at the issues that have allowed then to grow in popularity instead of just dismissing everyone who questions the EU labour market as racist or a whinging bastard

Offline KiNki

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
« Reply #513 on: May 26, 2014, 07:53:20 pm »
It's the younger workers I feel sorry for, and that includes the migrant workers, because they'll never earn enough to fund the sort of lifestyle they undoubtably want working for company's like mine.

Of course you do. Who would doubt it, what with the separate distinction necessarily made to prove the point that's where your care and concern lies.

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: May 26, 2014, 07:57:00 pm »
Of course you do. Who would doubt it, what with the separate distinction necessarily made to prove the point that's where your care and concern lies.

I'd answer but can't see the point seeing as my posts keep being deleted.

Offline Tomo!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: May 26, 2014, 08:06:20 pm »
To be fair they were highly controversial.

"great post ".

Offline KiNki

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
« Reply #516 on: May 26, 2014, 08:16:53 pm »
You quoted Tomos entire post with well said and followed it up with a lol at posts being deleted cos they don't tow the rawk party line.

We do have party lines on lots of things, racism, sexism, we'll said, in before the lock and on and on.

This isn't a party line and this is directed at you, I've noticed time and again you come in and whine about your fucking boss taking on lots of johnny foreigners and how hard it is for young fellas to get work. 

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

You've gone to lengths to explain your not a ukip racist.

So I've asked the question in general to posts of a similar vein what have you done to change the situation for the young workers full stop.  No need for distinctions ya see.

You can redirect your angst at me, and suggest I'm ignorant or have called you a racist, or whatever tickles your testicles, what have you done? 

Go ahead enthrall me, regail me with tails of doing something positive for the benefit of all.

Offline jaffod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: May 26, 2014, 08:22:23 pm »
You quoted Tomos entire post with well said and followed it up with a lol at posts being deleted cos they don't tow the rawk party line.

We do have party lines on lots of things, racism, sexism, we'll said, in before the lock and on and on.

This isn't a party line and this is directed at you, I've noticed time and again you come in and whine about your fucking boss taking on lots of johnny foreigners and how hard it is for young fellas to get work. 

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong here.

You've gone to lengths to explain your not a ukip racist.

So I've asked the question in general to posts of a similar vein what have you done to change the situation for the young workers full stop.  No need for distinctions ya see.

You can redirect your angst at me, and suggest I'm ignorant or have called you a racist, or whatever tickles your testicles, what have you done? 

Go ahead enthrall me, regail me with tails of doing something positive for the benefit of all.

Ha ha, you can't be serious. What do you want me to do, go on a fucking one-man crusade when 95% of the staff wont even join the union? Fwiw I'm in the union, just doing my bit to try to get a better deal for everyone, but you know what? I'd be better off keeping the £13 a month subs because hardly anyone else gives a fuck.

Offline KiNki

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
« Reply #518 on: May 26, 2014, 08:35:25 pm »
I'm highly serious.  So your contribution to changing things for the better is...you've joined the union along with five per cent of workmates. You've done nothing else.  You've not talked to your union reps. Not encouraged the other five percent who you work with who are part of the union to talk with the other 95 per cent of staff to encourage them to join the union.  Not spoken with the five per cent or reps to speak on your behalf to management, not spoken directly with management.

Well im impressed with your dedication to the cause.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #519 on: May 26, 2014, 08:43:35 pm »
UKIP seem more Xenophobic than racist, to me. What exactly are their anti-Black/Asian/Inuit etc, policies?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family