Author Topic: Dani Pacheco  (Read 93255 times)

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
Re: pacheco
« Reply #240 on: July 6, 2012, 12:39:09 am »
Raheem Sterling, Pacheco - looking forward to see these lads hopefully get some more playing time.

Whatever happened to Nemeth?

Last I heard he moved to Greece, started out really well then faded into obscurity
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #241 on: July 6, 2012, 12:42:08 am »
Raheem Sterling, Pacheco - looking forward to see these lads hopefully get some more playing time.

Currently playing in the Eredivisie for Rkc Waalwijk after having terrible luck with injuries.

Moved there in Jan of this year and was looking good, scoring a few goals. But y'know, its Holland. Everyone scores.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #242 on: July 6, 2012, 12:45:25 am »

Injuries.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #243 on: July 6, 2012, 01:05:24 am »
I can't see that being true. I know he wanted us to be a relatively tall side but he didn't have anything against using smaller players, Mascherano & Spearing to name but two.
I know from an inside story that he was concerned about the number of players he had in the team.
Can't remember now what it was concerning but if my memory isn't playing tricks, it was about a the number of players who were under height and he needed more height in midfield.
Honest I remember theincident but not the details
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #244 on: July 6, 2012, 01:12:05 am »
I know from an inside story that he was concerned about the number of players he had in the team.
Can't remember now what it was concerning but if my memory isn't playing tricks, it was about a the number of players who were under height and he needed more height in midfield.

Was it vs Bolton mate? They'd bullied us and won a lot in the air in midfield and soon after Rafa went out and bought Sissoko to give some back and add that needed height? ;)
« Last Edit: July 6, 2012, 01:14:03 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #245 on: July 6, 2012, 05:09:07 am »
Where is the lad now? Is he with NT or something? Can't see him in those training pics in the official site. If he is not with with NT means he should've been there in for training know?
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #246 on: July 6, 2012, 05:11:07 am »
Where is the lad now? Is he with NT or something? Can't see him in those training pics in the official site. If he is not with with NT means he should've been there in for training know?

He was in photos of when they had the squad meeting, and has tweeted he's back in Liverpool.

Offline Kovai Red

• Oh my captain!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Educated Farrago
« Reply #247 on: July 6, 2012, 05:28:47 am »
He was in photos of when they had the squad meeting, and has tweeted he's back in Liverpool.
Thanks for the info mate. But he is not even in a single pic in that link, that raised my doubt whether he is missing training or not. Cheers
"Liverpool are the ones with the ball. I support them just for that"
"Ella pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke"

Offline SF Red

• Kemlynite
« Reply #248 on: July 6, 2012, 06:21:52 am »
Thanks for the info mate. But he is not even in a single pic in that link, that raised my doubt whether he is missing training or not. Cheers

Pacheco is in the video on LFCTV.  He also tweeted that this was his second day of training.

Offline Vidocq

• chronologically challenged LFC historian
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #249 on: July 6, 2012, 07:11:31 am »

of course he is...him and Carra sitting in front
"During those days I understood more than ever what 'You'll Never Walk Alone' means."  Luis Suarez

Offline MaschHead

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: July 6, 2012, 07:21:16 am »
Currently playing in the Eredivisie for Rkc Waalwijk after having terrible luck with injuries.

Moved there in Jan of this year and was looking good, scoring a few goals. But y'know, its Holland. Everyone scores.

Well he was a stand-out player for them, didn't even score that much but created a lot. There was talk of bigger clubs watching him, if he continues like last season he'll at up at a better club for sure.

Offline maqu006

• Legacy Fan
  • RAWK's literary theorist
« Reply #251 on: July 6, 2012, 07:22:00 am »
Is this his first preseason with the team? Other years away on international duties.  If he doesn t impress this month, his career at Lfc is over I reckon.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #252 on: July 6, 2012, 09:14:28 am »
Is this his first preseason with the team? Other years away on international duties.  If he doesn t impress this month, his career at Lfc is over I reckon.
i think it is you know, he's always been away in youth tournaments
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline ghost1359

• Loves his nuts, but can't swallow them without gagging
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: July 6, 2012, 12:47:51 pm »

Yeah I remember that interview but he was talking more about average height of the squad as opposed to having a team full of giants.
"Be on the watch, the gods will offer you chances. Know them, take them" - The laughing heart, Charles Bukowski

Offline paddysour

• likes balls
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: July 6, 2012, 12:59:18 pm »
Yeah I remember that interview but he was talking more about average height of the squad as opposed to having a team full of giants.

Think it was net height  ;D

Offline CoventryYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #255 on: July 6, 2012, 12:59:36 pm »
I think Rodgers will opt to use Suso Pacheco and Sterling. Obviously Pacheco is know training and I think the lad is going to give it his all this summer under Brendan as he knows it is probably his last chance but he seems such a genuinely nice guy crying out to be given an opportunity.

Lets hope the young'uns take it with both hands.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: July 6, 2012, 01:06:35 pm »

It will be his third that i can remember. 08-09 he was with us in pre-season when he was only 17, set up the opener from lucas against Lucerne with a great reverse pass at the edge of the box. Was with us the following pre-season aswell.

he's in the training pics

« Last Edit: July 6, 2012, 01:18:02 pm by RyanBabel19 »

Offline Flaccid Bobby Fowler

• Supports the No To Racism campaign. Good lad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • *****In Istanbul, we won it 5 times*****
« Reply #257 on: July 6, 2012, 01:17:44 pm »
suso-------------sterling
----------pacheco---------

?

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #258 on: July 6, 2012, 01:29:48 pm »
lovely thighs
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: July 6, 2012, 01:31:02 pm »
Yes and afterwards I heard from inside that he was concerned over the overall height in midfield especially and thought it was a key issue in the premier
Think it was net height  ;D
:D
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #260 on: July 6, 2012, 03:15:52 pm »
Did he shave half way through training?
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #261 on: July 6, 2012, 03:31:39 pm »

Pacheco: I'm Flying  8)

Jay: Come'on, that's not fair!

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: July 7, 2012, 05:38:59 pm »
He's enjoying the training - double sessions, apparently:

Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco

Saturday done!!! Some rest now and back ready for another week on monday! Loving the sessions.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #263 on: July 7, 2012, 05:41:09 pm »
Given any sell on fee now would probably be very little, I'd like him to stay with us so Rodgers can take a proper look at him over a 6 month or so period.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #264 on: July 7, 2012, 06:17:41 pm »
He's enjoying the training - double sessions, apparently:

Daniel Pacheco ‏@dani37pacheco

Saturday done!!! Some rest now and back ready for another week on monday! Loving the sessions.

It's very rare a footballer will say their enjoying training, Has Brendan hired lap dancers or something?

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: July 7, 2012, 06:26:47 pm »
It's very rare a footballer will say their enjoying training, Has Brendan hired lap dancers or something?
Not sure about that, from my experience football training and especially the buzz around pre-season training is awesome. Nothing better than feeling yourself getting fitter and stronger.

Alas a long time ago.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seņor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #266 on: July 7, 2012, 06:30:42 pm »
Not sure about that, from my experience football training and especially the buzz around pre-season training is awesome. Nothing better than feeling yourself getting fitter and stronger.

Alas a long time ago.

Now I'm wondering if you used to be a pro, and if I'd have heard of you. Are you Kenny Dalglish?

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: July 7, 2012, 06:30:43 pm »
Not sure about that, from my experience football training and especially the buzz around pre-season training is awesome. Nothing better than feeling yourself getting fitter and stronger.Alas a long time ago.

So true.

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: July 7, 2012, 06:32:33 pm »
Now I'm wondering if you used to be a pro, and if I'd have heard of you. Are you Kenny Dalglish?
If I was I would be my own hero. That would be interesting, to idolise yourself.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seņor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #269 on: July 7, 2012, 06:36:06 pm »
If I was I would be my own hero. That would be interesting, to idolise yourself.

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: July 8, 2012, 02:58:00 am »
With young players, it's about giving chance at the right time, and completely backing them until the end. End meaning, their success by ending the transition to senior team or your end as a manager. If you keep putting them in and taking them off without proper backing, their confidence gets shot to pieces.

I remember when the likes of Pique, Busquets and Pedro started playing in Barca 1st team. They looked pretty bad, especially Busquets (who was playing in the place of Yaya Toure no less) and Pique, who looked like accidents waiting to happen. But they played 10 full games, and looked like much better in 10 game span. But I thought it is not working first 2-3 games.

With regards to Pacheco, Sterling, Suso etc., Rodgers will need to give them chance. A proper chance, not a 10 minute cameo at the end of a dead match. And give them some continuity. I am afraid Pacheco has stopped in his development for the past 1-2 years already, and if not given a proper chance, he is going to be next Fran Merida rather than anything else.
« Last Edit: July 8, 2012, 03:00:05 am by Xxavi »

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #271 on: July 8, 2012, 02:39:21 pm »
pacheco has the talent...if he matures ..grows up...loses the attitude...he has a chance...he will be getting stronger physically by the season and should get better and better...i think his ability isnt the problem...and i think he hhas a better chance of making it here ,than in spain were they are surrounded with lads like him on a technical basis
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: July 8, 2012, 02:44:18 pm »
What attitude?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: July 8, 2012, 03:19:29 pm »
Just imagine if Pacheco shocked us all next season and made a massive breakthrough. That would be so cool and unexpected as you be the feeling most have given up on him now.
« Last Edit: July 8, 2012, 06:09:41 pm by vishy01234 »
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #274 on: July 8, 2012, 05:11:30 pm »
Last I heard he moved to Greece, started out really well then faded into obscurity

Nemeth was doing well and getting some playing time with AEK Athens under Bajevic. Then, he got injured with Hungary's u19 or u21 national team, and struggled to regain fitness by the end of the season.  At the end of his loan-spell with AEK, he was, if memory serves me, sold or loaned out with a sale at the end option, to Olympiakos. He was eventually loaned out to a newly promoted side (Olympiakos VOLOU) and hardly ever got in a game. He returned to Hungary and then got his latest move to the Eredivisie. I am not 100% certain if he's there on loan or permanently.
Ludi Circenses!

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: July 8, 2012, 05:11:55 pm »
Not going to happen but I'd love to see a team containing Pacheco, Jonjo, Suso, Sterling, and Teixeira next season. Not sure what positions they would all play but they should be able to keep the ball for fun and also have the confidence to go for goal when the opportunity arises.

Offline redoneusa

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: July 8, 2012, 05:29:01 pm »
What attitude?
News to me as well, always struck me as a down to earth lad. I reckon he could do well this season. Given a chance.
You will find me on Twatter: Follow my Twatter

Offline Curtis

• Boys Pen
« Reply #277 on: July 11, 2012, 01:58:10 am »

Offline iiqae

• Anny Roader
« Reply #278 on: July 11, 2012, 02:08:02 am »
Not going to happen but I'd love to see a team containing Pacheco, Jonjo, Suso, Sterling, and Teixeira next season. Not sure what positions they would all play but they should be able to keep the ball for fun and also have the confidence to go for goal when the opportunity arises.

x
pacheco shelvey sterling
suso teixeira

i know. unbalanced much?

Offline ziggyy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wums should remain underground...
« Reply #279 on: July 11, 2012, 02:19:53 am »
Nemeth was doing well and getting some playing time with AEK Athens under Bajevic. Then, he got injured with Hungary's u19 or u21 national team, and struggled to regain fitness by the end of the season.  At the end of his loan-spell with AEK, he was, if memory serves me, sold or loaned out with a sale at the end option, to Olympiakos. He was eventually loaned out to a newly promoted side (Olympiakos VOLOU) and hardly ever got in a game. He returned to Hungary and then got his latest move to the Eredivisie. I am not 100% certain if he's there on loan or permanently.

Poor kid.  He did have a terrible time with injuries... 

I'm not sure but it just seems our players (even former) are often injured or get sidetrack while on international duty...

I remember Pacheco had to miss some 'smaller' and pre-season during Rafa's time because he had to waste his time in some forgotten matches.... might have made the breakthrough (probably) then as Rafa was gradually giving him some games.