Author Topic: Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time  (Read 218641 times)

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
Re: Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #1400 on: February 11, 2012, 05:29:29 pm »

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #1401 on: February 11, 2012, 05:29:44 pm »
Looked to me that Shreeves forced  Kenny back to continue the interview ?

Offline greenone

• Dai Clarkson Dai Dai!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Some people believe in Jesus I believe in Ian Rush
« Reply #1402 on: February 11, 2012, 05:29:46 pm »
Why is nobody commenting on how shocking de gea's hairdo is?
Maybe he want's to play Tintin if it ever goes to the Westend?
“A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing.” – Bill Shankly

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1403 on: February 11, 2012, 05:29:49 pm »
haha, but what was on it
It's what goes in it that's offencive.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Juan Loco

• down in Acapulco. LIkes 'em salty and succulent, the wee lambies!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We've got our valuation and we're sticking to it
« Reply #1404 on: February 11, 2012, 05:29:49 pm »
haha, but what was on it

Apparently it was something like a KKK hood with the words "Suarez is innocent" under it.

Obviously the acts of the Ku Klux Klan are open to point scoring now. Let's use people who bombed churches for the purposes of comedy!
"It's the football philosophy that counts, not the system."

A fully signed-up member of SPAS
The Stuart Pearce Apologist Society

Offline Red_Potato

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Potato beats scissors
« Reply #1405 on: February 11, 2012, 05:30:01 pm »
Patrice "pure of soul" Evra can Fuck off.
Rio "moral compass, semi boner" Ferdinand can Fuck off.
Alex "I like to tell lfc who should play for them" Ferguson can Fuck off.

Who gives a fucking shit about them?

We lost. New balls please.
SOS member 7832

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1406 on: February 11, 2012, 05:30:06 pm »
Quote from: steveeastend on Today at 05:04:04 PM
As someone not from England I was really suprised on the real hatred between the players  when watching the "in-the-tunnel"- vid on the main page. With City there were handshakes, smiles all around, and the other way around. It was such a friendly atmosphere that you did wonder how the could put down a decent competition on the pitch. The complete contrast with United. I think only some physios did shake hands. Besides that, silence and looks down. In this game, it for sure didn´t get any better.

I think Suarez was right not to shake hands. But I am suprised on how huge the media and people in charge let this happen and I think that Ferguson, again, played a pretty nasty role in all this.

Where can I find that video?

I think it´s also on the you tube channel... it´s called something like "LFC-United, in the tunnel"...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline U13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1407 on: February 11, 2012, 05:30:19 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen
According to Danish Channel 6. After the game Agger offered Fedinand to meet outside after the game for a little 'fight'

hahaha

I expect Ferdinand will have more to say about it via tweets than he did face to face

Offline redannie

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1408 on: February 11, 2012, 05:30:20 pm »
Suarez should have shaken his hand. If it is true that it was Evra who withdrew his hand, as there are some pictures floating around that suggest that may have been the case, he should have gone out of his way to still shake his hand anyway.

Its just reopened the whole thing rather than drawing a line under it. He should have swallowed his pride for the sake of the club and for the sake of Kenny.

Hear hear

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1409 on: February 11, 2012, 05:30:58 pm »
Apparently it was something like a KKK hood with the words "Suarez is innocent" under it.

Obviously the acts of the Ku Klux Klan are open to point scoring now. Let's use people who bombed churches for the purposes of comedy!

Wasn't that their fan mag?
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1410 on: February 11, 2012, 05:32:09 pm »
haha, what a fucking dickhead. shame loads of them didnt end up there wearing it

Offline KiNki

• Smicer devotee supreme, Sammy Lee impersonator extraordinaire.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • i am an_nik_ki.
    • http://hfdinfo.com/digital
« Reply #1411 on: February 11, 2012, 05:33:24 pm »

hahaha
'shake hands'
'i dont wanna'
'shake hands'
arghhhhhhh

Offline Des O'Connor

• Main Stander
« Reply #1412 on: February 11, 2012, 05:33:36 pm »
I'm just hoping that the stance the club took yesterday towards who was invited to attend the press conference is continued.

Do elaborate???

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1413 on: February 11, 2012, 05:34:07 pm »
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1414 on: February 11, 2012, 05:34:48 pm »

Offline tomred

• yraelo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1415 on: February 11, 2012, 05:35:14 pm »
have people ever shook hands before? it's a two way street

Good insight into the handshake there for the uninitiated.

Offline nadeeer

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1416 on: February 11, 2012, 05:35:17 pm »
Anybody that thinks Suarez had any intention of shaking Evra's hand is kidding themselves. But that shouldn't even be the point here - the point should be that Suarez has maintained his innocence, we as a club are completely on his side and he has been framed for something he/we don't believe should have happened - so why should Suarez have to shake his hand?

This is what pisses me off here. With the whole Terry-Ferdinand saga the FA decided to scrap the handshakes altogether. Why? To avoid any awkward situations (fine print: to keep any unwanted attention off the captain of England).

This very easily could have happened for this game, especially considering LFCs stance on the entire thing. I think everyone in the world knows by now that we didn't accept the ban because we are admitting guilt, it's because we wanted to get it out of the way so that he can just get back to playing without a massive question mark of his character looming over his head. So why exactly did this ridiculous hand-shake have to take place anyway? Well, the FA have nothing to lose. The media are loving it, it makes for amazing television for the neutrals, and anything that could potentially go wrong (as it did) would just further tell the world their judgement of Suarez's character was correct.

"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #1417 on: February 11, 2012, 05:35:46 pm »
brclausen Birger Clausen
According to Danish Channel 6. After the game Agger offered Fedinand to meet outside after the game for a little 'fight'

Come at me braa!
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1418 on: February 11, 2012, 05:37:25 pm »
No but seriously why was it important to Evra for Suarez to shake his hand hence the pulling of Luis` hand back. He doesnt like being disliked ? I dont understand.

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1419 on: February 11, 2012, 05:38:02 pm »
How handy, we can all simply forget our pathetic performance that raised so many questions and just focus on bullshit.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1420 on: February 11, 2012, 05:39:26 pm »
How handy, we can all simply forget our pathetic performance that raised so many questions and just focus on bullshit.

So talk about them then ::)

Offline lostpet.

• rewardoffered.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert text here: No Jokes Allowed
« Reply #1421 on: February 11, 2012, 05:39:31 pm »
we played poorly, we lost... anything else is minimal

hopefully we actually show that we give a shit next game

Offline rafa4eva

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1422 on: February 11, 2012, 05:39:40 pm »
The only surprising thing is the way a fin handshake has been hyped into the stratosphere....if evra hadnt acted like a spurned ex lover its a no show and move on, yeah you could argue luis didnt toe the tie line regards formality then again hes served an 8 match ban...obviously similar to the bridge terry situation.......let's not forget luis kept his nose clean in this game apart from kicking the ball after the whistle for half time....fing love our luis, if he didn't want to shake his hand I can understand why...stand with him...

evra looked like he wanted to milk the momet, hence the hesitant way he held his hand expecting Suarez to have to reach over...maybe and IMO... But again who gives a monkey and wot a load of tosh that it affected the game...there are many other reasons of merit that you could discuss which affected the game...the handshake incident is waaaaaaaaay down to the list....

Still makes me laugh though,  ill remember that lil luis.    ;D.. And well done kenny, you can argue that wasnt polished but my days was kenny showin righteous indignation at the shite the sky reporter was sayin and his total support for luis... Oh and rio can take flying jump as well, fin no mark...

So IMO the mancs were comfortable, not very threatening to be honest apart from the 2 goals  ::) and we def could have done or should have done better ... I don't think they were firing on all cylinders...but enough of them ...

Gerrard needed to be behind Suarez, just on the basis that we saw excel in that role under rafa....and luis has a better all round game and intelligence than Torres ....now onto downing....In today's game he was doing my nut in by completely making himself ineffective in the game.... Can't close down, can't pressure, can't hold into the ball, can't use his pace, can't connect with Enrique.... Truly a very frustrating player for us...would have maxi on instead and Henderson also looked a little lost.... We looked poor and even though we got a goal..we gave up midfield completely after carroll and Bellamy came on.... Oh and Adam, he crossed the ball for the goal ... And at least luis was the one who knocked it in...poor game to be honest.....

Evras blunt attempt to incite luis was awful....now that's worse than the handshake incident IMO... Equally luis dismissing evra prancing around him was sweet.... Along with skirtel coming into to stand by his buddy... Evra you truely are a piece of work... Oh well thinking of kyut scoring the winning goal after evra fell asleep helps with the pain of defeat today... A little....

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1423 on: February 11, 2012, 05:39:42 pm »
A poor performance that got what it deserved - nothing. Was glad to have reached 0-0 at half time, thought we had done okay, but our sloppy defending in the second half was shocking and cost us the game. Very concerned about what has happened to Enrique's form, our ability to compete in midfield without Lucas when we face tough opposition again this year because of Spearing's performance today and how shattered and subdued Gerrard looked, and the huge amount of money we appear to have wasted on the abysmal Downing, who hasn't had one stand out game for us since his debut.

We need to make sure we win the next two games to give us the boost to return to the league with confidence and win two massive encounters against Arsenal and Everton.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #1424 on: February 11, 2012, 05:41:23 pm »
Shake hands the Liverpool way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I8-0eDxaY

Pint of bitter for Evra!

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1425 on: February 11, 2012, 05:42:07 pm »

Yep. Can we have a separate thread for all the handshake bollocks?

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #1426 on: February 11, 2012, 05:42:10 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2GklvY7eQ&feature=player_embedded

The "handshake" from another camera angle.

Pretty clear Evra does lower his hand, whether in preparation for a snub I don't know.  Suarez sees this and thinks I'm not reaching for it, maybe making his mind up for him on the snub. De Gea makes it seem a lot worse. Poor handling by him again

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1427 on: February 11, 2012, 05:42:23 pm »
How does that quote go again, lies are invariably the offspring of fear in one form or another...

Ferguson: "Suarez is a disgrace and Liverpool should sell him".
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline canaryboom

• Boys Pen
« Reply #1428 on: February 11, 2012, 05:43:20 pm »
Downing needs to grow some bollocks quick and Hendeson needs to be reminded that he is playing for Liverpool. We basically played that game with 9 men.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1429 on: February 11, 2012, 05:43:36 pm »
How does that quote go again, lies are invariably the offspring of fear in one form or another...

This statement has pissed me off so fucking much seriously who the fuck does he think he is telling another football club who can and can't play for them?
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #1430 on: February 11, 2012, 05:43:43 pm »
Anyone else think Gerrard looked like he was carrying an injury, looked like he was playing at 50% at times. Seemed slower too.

Offline BFM

• Legacy Fan
  • Compulsive hyperbolic exaggerator
« Reply #1431 on: February 11, 2012, 05:44:01 pm »

Yes!!!

If only we had a Ferguson translator
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1432 on: February 11, 2012, 05:44:17 pm »
So Mr Alex Ferguson had a chat with Evra this morning about the handhsake and Evra never offers his hand.

Stitch up.

Watch the video closely. Luis has his hand out and did not pull it back, Evra keeps his back, so Luis just goes on down the line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1A4N3h5olE&feature=player_embedded

Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1433 on: February 11, 2012, 05:44:59 pm »

Fear of what? They're challenging for the league, we're going to need luck to finish in an Europa League spot.

“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline BFM

• Legacy Fan
  • Compulsive hyperbolic exaggerator
« Reply #1434 on: February 11, 2012, 05:45:44 pm »
So Mr Alex Ferguson had a chat with Evra this morning about the handhsake and Evra never offers his hand.

Stitch up.

Watch the video closely. Luis has his hand out and did not pull it back, Evra keeps his back, so Luis just goes on down the line.

Before the match he said they chatted. After the match he said they didn't. c*nts
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1435 on: February 11, 2012, 05:46:06 pm »

Stitch up.

Fergusson said before the game he hadnt spoke to evra another fucking lie !!!
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Carra23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1436 on: February 11, 2012, 05:46:08 pm »

Pity he didn't' think like that when Cantona was deliberately stamping on the head of Jon Moncur and Kung Fu kicking a palace fan all them years ago.

Sent from my laptop using my fingers to type

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #1437 on: February 11, 2012, 05:46:29 pm »
Let's see if there's going to be more attention on this:

http://www.football365.com/manchester-united/7506181/confiscated-all-copies
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1438 on: February 11, 2012, 05:47:20 pm »
No but seriously why was it important to Evra for Suarez to shake his hand hence the pulling of Luis` hand back. He doesnt like being disliked ? I dont understand.
He pulled his wrist back to show the world what a nasty unrepentant racist Luis Suarez is in refusing to shake a black man's hand.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Offline Lothairio

• Kopite
  • Facci Sognare
« Reply #1439 on: February 11, 2012, 05:48:06 pm »
Hope Man City win the league on goal difference.
Hat, cap, scarf, or yer badges...