Author Topic: Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time  (Read 218639 times)

Offline LillelundLFC

• Main Stander
  • Danish LFC Supporter
Re: Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #1200 on: February 11, 2012, 04:44:37 pm »
I can't remember being as angry as I was today..  :no :no :no
Everything Man U is and their players - absolutely furious today.
Fergie talking to the press afterwards made me feel sick  :butt :butt

Fucking manc twats! Disgusting
Success is temporary, loyalty is forever!

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1201 on: February 11, 2012, 04:44:53 pm »
If someone wrongly condemmed you to being called a racist by thousands of people would you shake their hand?

Sums it up really, if you hate someone then why should you shake their hand, you feel they lied, they got you banned, why would you shake their hand.
YNWA

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1202 on: February 11, 2012, 04:45:00 pm »
Get a good bloody grip on the brick.

Offline dorsetgill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1203 on: February 11, 2012, 04:45:11 pm »
Luis Ynwa.Evra fuck off!

Offline CognacBut

• BrandyAss
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1204 on: February 11, 2012, 04:45:13 pm »
Get a bloody grip.

She's right, make sure you do it two handed.

Offline hulksagoodboy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1205 on: February 11, 2012, 04:45:41 pm »
FUCKING EXACTLY. Kuyt and Downing offer nothing. Both shite and one doesn't even have any balls. It made NO secnse, NONE AT ALL for either Kuyt or Downing to start. Never has done.

Need to watch Bellamys knees though, he's not going to be week in week out.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1206 on: February 11, 2012, 04:45:54 pm »
She's right, make sure you do it two handed.

Or use a big piece of wood with an aids nail attached.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1207 on: February 11, 2012, 04:46:13 pm »
THANKS! F*CKING NAILED IT!!!

The club should make the websites splash image worth it for a while and have that as the splash for the next week!!!

If we want to stay silent, let's at least "silently protest"!

Thais was after Suarez already refused the handshake.

Offline peterb17

• Click on Bookmarks. Click on Bookmark this page. Arl arses now has an electronic tag.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1208 on: February 11, 2012, 04:46:29 pm »
Unless you'd taken a timely trip to the Kalahari it has been nigh on impossible to ignore the maelstrom of emotion and cross-words that have been encircling Anfield.

Regardless of what has been said, what has (or hasn't) been done and who's to blame, I had always earmarked this fixture as a potential watershed moment for the club and its fortunes this season.

What was obvious today was a team that was devoid of real width and energy. It's arguable that the antics off the pitch have correlated with the indifferent performances on it, but that's not what I'm here to discuss. What I wanted to bring up, like I mentioned was a watershed moment. An instance where we can draw a line in the sand and look forward, rather than reflecting back.

Here are the teams we face between now, and the end of the season:

Arsenal
Everton
Sunderland
QPR
Wigan
Newcastle
Villa
Blackburn
Fulham
West Brom
Norwich
Chelsea
Swansea

There are 13 teams there. When I first looked at the list, I was unsure about how many we could and should win. When confidence is low, as it is in me currently, it skews your traditional perspective. I thought 'about 6'.

Looking at it again, after I've calmed down and also having seen that Everton are beating Chelsea and Sunderland are beating Arsenal, there is a greater degree of clarity. With the way the 'Top 4' have performed this season, not a single game there is beyond winnable. There are some deeply average sides in the Premier League and we as a side should have every confidence that we can - and should - establish a winning run.

It's up to Kenny to instil in the players the belief that Champions League football is not beyond the realms of fantasy, that we can play good football and that success is infectious.

Whether he can is a mark of his managerial skills and the squad's capacity to respond to the demands of the manager.

It was a horrible day today, but all is not lost. I promise.

spot on if scores stay the same then all is not lost. After today we focus purely on football and it is up to the manager and his team to instill the confidence and play the right team to get us the results necessary for 4th.

For us the season really does start next saturday.....

Offline greenone

• Dai Clarkson Dai Dai!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Some people believe in Jesus I believe in Ian Rush
« Reply #1209 on: February 11, 2012, 04:46:29 pm »
I'm not defending Ferdinand here but I think his refusal came about because of the lack of a hand shake between Suarez and Evra
nope he had no intention his hand was down by his side.
“A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing.” – Bill Shankly

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1210 on: February 11, 2012, 04:46:59 pm »
Luis Suarez @luis16suarez

We lost and we are sad because we have made a big effort... Disappointed because everything is not that it seems...

Having seen the handshake clips again, I'm convinced Evra's set him up a little bit there. Evra retracts his hand to near his stomach when he sees Suarez then extends it after Suarez passes him by - Suarez who does have an extended arm. Then tries pulling his arm back and points to the camera.

Watch it closely here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Oed8OT4vw&feature=player_embedded

Offline The_Last_Don

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1211 on: February 11, 2012, 04:47:09 pm »

I'm just re-quoting so it get more air time!

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #1212 on: February 11, 2012, 04:47:19 pm »
Se SUarez should have kicked up a fuss about Evra not shaking straight away
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Wembley 78

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1213 on: February 11, 2012, 04:47:44 pm »
Apart from Evra-Suarez saga we didn't play that bad but not good either and as usual not creative enough upfront.Suarez didn't move bad but being all alone up there and less support couldn't have done much.
Downing in one of his nightmares ,Hendo a bit shy and Jay didn't play that bad till he made the decisive mistake.
Once again we missed Lucas more than we thought.
The way that all 3 goals were scored was the only to go for this game to avoid a goalless draw.

We didn't deserve to win but not to lose either.

Roll on Brighton.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #1214 on: February 11, 2012, 04:48:16 pm »
I've fuckin emailed Talk Sport soon as i saw the pic but they've not mentioned it.

We should all email them until we get a reply
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1216 on: February 11, 2012, 04:48:56 pm »
THANKS! F*CKING NAILED IT!!!

The club should make the websites splash image worth it for a while and have that as the splash for the next week!!!

If we want to stay silent, let's at least "silently protest"!

That pic's deceiving. The footage shows Evra's hand out at all times, Suarez never looks at him and his hand is pointing at De Gea. Let's not pretend that Evra didn't want to shake Luis' hand.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #1217 on: February 11, 2012, 04:49:03 pm »
Don't know where the pre-match thread has gone but it doesn't really matter. I accurately predicted the result but there was some poor stuff out there from both teams.

As a United fan, I had read in that disappeared thread that the Liverpool side selected and that included Suraez had all been instructed by Kenny Dalglish to shake Evra's hand as a route to putting all this recent history to bed. If that was true then Suarez didn't obey the instruction. That sort of set the tone on the park and I wasn't really impressed with what followed that inauspicious start.

Poor performance really by Liverpool and we weren't much better to be honest.
Not certain what was going on at the end with everyone getting hot under the collar Reina especially but as United captain Evra was bang out of order with his victory celebrations. He should have been big enough to applaud the result as he ran from the pitch not be farting around like one of Pans People winding up the euphorics. Anyway done now for another season thank fuck.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 05:18:00 pm by Johnnowhite »
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #1218 on: February 11, 2012, 04:49:12 pm »
You got a link to that. Wan't to spam facebook and twitter.

Here you go mate:

https://p.twimg.com/AlYtU41CMAEZya8.jpg
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1219 on: February 11, 2012, 04:49:25 pm »
Garth Crooks was saying Suarez should be charged with ungentlemanly conduct, whatever!

I've always though this handshake business was a load of shit good for international rugby games but not a lot else.
Justice for the 96!

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1220 on: February 11, 2012, 04:49:27 pm »
fuck the handshake fuck evra, face the fact that we was fucking shite today.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1221 on: February 11, 2012, 04:49:46 pm »
anybody know what happened in the tunnel at half time?

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #1222 on: February 11, 2012, 04:49:55 pm »
Love Webb's reaction though ;D

"Eh, What the f*ck, man!?" I could've mistaken him for one of our subs :)

What?
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline kkjellquist

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1223 on: February 11, 2012, 04:49:58 pm »
Have to disagree with you there. 1 league win in the last 6 league games is pretty grim reading. If we were playing some smooth, flowing footie I'd at the very least concede that we're looking like a team on the up but most of what we've seen, especially in attack, has been slow, predictable and ineffective. I have faith in Kenny to sort it out in time but I'm starting to really worry that it won't be in time for us to challenge for 4th.

This.  How many times today did someone stand in the attacking half, holding the ball w/ no options at all....all day this happened. 
"Statistics are like bikinis—they show a lot but not everything." - Lou Piniella

Offline gypsymoth

• Main Stander
« Reply #1224 on: February 11, 2012, 04:50:13 pm »
Fantastic.. Arsenal have won at sunderland.. brilliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1225 on: February 11, 2012, 04:50:20 pm »
That pic's deceiving. The footage shows Evra's hand out at all times, Suarez never looks at him and his hand is pointing at De Gea. Let's not pretend that Evra didn't want to shake Luis' hand.

No lets not pretend, the c*nt had no intention of shaking his hand. I have no problem with that. To then make a fuss because Suarez didn't wish to shake his hand is a sign of how much of a shitbag that Evra is, the lying fucking scrote.
-Bill Shankly.

Offline staalpete

• Main Stander
« Reply #1226 on: February 11, 2012, 04:50:39 pm »
Sums it up really, if you hate someone then why should you shake their hand, you feel they lied, they got you banned, why would you shake their hand.
this

Offline Arathrael

• Main Stander
« Reply #1227 on: February 11, 2012, 04:50:42 pm »
The footage doesn't show that. If Evra's hand had been out at all times a pic couldn't possibly show it not out. Clearly it was down for a moment.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #1228 on: February 11, 2012, 04:51:19 pm »
anybody know what happened in the tunnel at half time?
Dowd rimmed Fergie..

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1229 on: February 11, 2012, 04:51:24 pm »

From what I've seen, of photos/videos, from various angles, neither player really looked all that keen on it and made half-assed attempts, but only one tried to play for the cameras. The other just decided 'nah go fuck yourself.'
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1230 on: February 11, 2012, 04:51:34 pm »
I've fuckin emailed Talk Sport soon as i saw the pic but they've not mentioned it.

We should all email them until we get a reply

Or we could just accept that Suarez had no intention of shaking his hand, so that we don't look like a bunch of foil hat wearing conspiarcy theorists. Suarez ignored Evra, he had every right to do that as Evra lied and got him banned for 8 games, but don't try to pretend Suarez made any effort to reconcile things with Evra.

I'm surprised to be honest that such a big deal is being made of the handshake, yet Evra bouding round the pitch celebrating like he'd just won the league is largely being ignored. I know which one was more likely to cause crowd trouble.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline NealFrom25Yards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1231 on: February 11, 2012, 04:51:40 pm »

Still shots of a moving incident can be deceptive? Surely not.  :shocked

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #1232 on: February 11, 2012, 04:51:44 pm »
Can't believe there are whoppers among us questioning Suarez.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline FowlerLeftFoot

• Kopite
  • There's Only One God
Man United 2-1 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #1233 on: February 11, 2012, 04:51:58 pm »
I thought we were awful today. We did well during the 1st 30 minutes and that was it. We never really got the likes of Bellamy & Gerrard into the game. It may have been different had Ferdinand have gone in the 1st half when he caught the trailing leg of Suarez.

If Luis Suarez intended to swerve the hand shake, he could have run back into our half and the swerved the whole Utd team. Look at De Gea 6ft 3 inches and then look at Evra 5ft 9 inches and and how much lower his hand is.

---------------------------
SPREAD THE LINK  http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19149

Overseas Reds - use Anfields address  L4 0TH

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #1234 on: February 11, 2012, 04:52:25 pm »
Pepe pushed the little twat back to his place. Love it.
Is nobody going to mention how Pepe puts the little fucker in his place? Not just here but at the end of the game as well.

"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1235 on: February 11, 2012, 04:52:46 pm »
Poor today,fuming,United were nothing special,we are so lacklustre.
as for Ferguson and Evra you pair of cheeky c*nts,Suarez is innocent thats why he snubbed the handshake.

Offline GoodStuff

• Kopite
« Reply #1236 on: February 11, 2012, 04:53:20 pm »

Evar the fucking prick. There isn't a bigger one on the planet.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1237 on: February 11, 2012, 04:53:26 pm »
I wouldn't shake any United players hands. They are the fucking enemy, end of. Fuck them c*nts, and te shithouses in that ground shouting "murderers".

Some Kappa trackie-wearing, hair-gelling, sister-shagging little twats shouting "murderers" at our supporters. Fuck off inbreds.
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Zelnaga

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1238 on: February 11, 2012, 04:53:45 pm »
Is nobody going to mention how Pepe puts the little fucker in his place? Not just here but at the end of the game as well.

Like a boss.

Love the guy, but the way the club is going. I cant see him staying with us for long.

Offline Hyypia headers

• Am I a Real Liverpool Fan...
  • Kopite
  • Impossible?
« Reply #1239 on: February 11, 2012, 04:54:07 pm »
Besides, for all the atention Suarez gets for not shaking evra' s hand. How about Ferdinand? No one in the media seems to care about that.

Hypocrits.
Let me tell you about the times when tackling was allowed