Author Topic: Fulham 1-0 Liverpool: Full time  (Read 109666 times)

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
Re: Fulham 1-0 Liverpool: Full time
« Reply #240 on: December 5, 2011, 10:08:53 pm »
Yakubu has scored nearly as many goals as us.

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: December 5, 2011, 10:08:54 pm »
How fucking long is this going to keep up?

Same old. I can't fcking think of anything constructive to say. We are playing good football but we'we done so many times and when we can't get a result out of it it's pointless.

There's no fucking way we end up in the top-4. We should be happy with a top-7 place considering the condition we are in right now. We've wasted too many chances and our midfield is a mess right now.

FUCK THIS SEASON RIGHT OFF,

(I'm back as positive and hopefull as always at saturday.)

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS AND FUCK THE WHOLE FUCKING LEAGUE; ITS WE AGAINST ENGLAND

Offline stevied

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: December 5, 2011, 10:08:56 pm »
Poor decision for the red card BUT Ratface made a valid point, the balance of the side with AC up front was desperate, we go from movement and pace to static and slow, team selsction was wrong in the first place against Senderos and Hangelaand we hardly won a thing in the air, i would imagine there will be an appeal against the red card , well there should be
i can tip em but cant back em

RAWK Aintree tipping champ 2013

Offline fefs

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #243 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:04 pm »
Awful performance.

Referee is not to blame, nor is luck. Kenny got it badly wrong today - the selection was terrible, the delay in making subs was again terrible and not bringing on Maxi was stupid.

Too many players underperformed.

Bollocks. Better refereeing and/or better luck and that game would have finished a LOT differently.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #244 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:14 pm »
We are just so wasteful it's unreal
We actually weren't tonight in general. One straightforward chance for Carroll. Apart from that we didn't waste chances in the obvious sense. We came close twice but that wasn't wasteful.

Offline Kwaideng

• Hamshank Redemption
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #245 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:17 pm »
It was like a schools Christmas Naivety Play.
The clique is just a click away.
And they are being watched too, but don't know it.

Offline Manningham Red

• Main Stander
  • A Liverbird upon my chest!
« Reply #246 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:19 pm »
When the fuck is Gerrard back?? We desperately need him now!

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:19 pm »
Annoying thing is how bad the teams around us have been yet are now miles ahead of us. :butt
1 more year out of Europe won't hurt. It is surprising how easy this year without CL is. Frankly I am enjoying my weekdays being anxiety free.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline Derzyjudek

• Airliner recliner decliner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:29 pm »
Kevin Friend is an utter, utter twat of the highest order.

How on earth were Dempsey and Senderos allowed to stay on the pitch? Dempsey should have gone for the headbutt; Senderos should have gone for a second yellow after pulling down Carroll. Spearing should have received a yellow. Then there was the Suarez goal that was called off.

What should Spearing have got a yellow for?...it was'nt even a foul.
Quote from: grifter

I'd rather take a belt sander to me cock and crush me own bollocks with a nut cracker than go within 100yds of her stinky flabby twat.

Offline LFC-Kyle-LFC

• Anny Roader
« Reply #249 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:32 pm »
Typical game from playing well but not taking our chances.  :butt

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:34 pm »
Swear I caught the ref doing a fist pump when they scored.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline OrangeMochaFraps

• Legacy Fan
  • Interesting. No, wait, the other thing: tedious.
« Reply #251 on: December 5, 2011, 10:09:36 pm »
Well that sucks.  Onwards and upwards?

Offline mat106

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:19 pm »
Huge loss Lucas...our midfield was crap!

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #253 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:19 pm »
When Gary Neville is defending us then the ref has had a shocker end of.

c*nt.
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:19 pm »
17 goals in 14 games. Fucking hell.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #255 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:19 pm »
Yeah, we might as well give up on 4th now. 4 points off 4th place with only 24 games left? There's just no point in fighting for it is there? We should just give up, bitch about refs and act like tarts instead.

There are some right fucking blouses in our fanbase these days.
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline NealFrom25Yards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:32 pm »
8 league goals in 27 games for Suarez. It's becoming an issue. Outrageously talented footballer. Outrageously frustrating in front of goal.

Doesn't help him that there seems to be nobody else capable of pitching in with consistent goals.

Offline Mello

• Anny Roader
« Reply #257 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:41 pm »
Does the referee get paid for that? I mean, THAT?!

Paid?  He gets a fucking bonus.

Offline pcch7

• Fuck off and do some work you lazy fops
  • Legacy Fan
  • There can be only one and he is I.
« Reply #258 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:47 pm »
Absolute Bollocks. We bossed the game from start to finish, dominated all over the pitch but didnt finish our chances and it cost us. I hate all this shit about Maxi suddenly being our saviour because he has scored a few recently and because he had a good game against them last time. one player is not going to win you a game. As always Carroll is going to be a scapegoat when he doesn't deserve to be. Spearing should never have been sent off, it was a fucking great challenge. If you think our selection was shit just because Maxi was left out, you know fuck all about football.
Problem for me is that even though I like to see Carroll being given a chance, it seems like Kenny is just damned about shoehorning him into the side when it never looks like it´s gonna happen. When we have Maxi who has clearly proved himself and integrated so well into our style of play, giving us a much more fluid and effective attack. Unfortunately for Carroll, we desperately need to pick up points now and we must play our best team from now on.
Don't fuck with Sheryl Crow. Or Russel Crow. Or the guy from the crow. Or crows.

Best staying away from Leslie Crowther, too.... just in case.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
« Reply #259 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:47 pm »
Poor final ball at times and some poor finishing. We had chances to win that and should have been 2-0 up by the time Jay got sent off.
Henderson in midfield is only worth it if you dont expect him to tackle anyone. The amount of times he gave up the ghost when a fulham player ran past him was just too frustrating. Made some good passes going forward but just doesnt offer anything defensively. We miss Lucas but could compensate for him if we take our chances but we just are not doing that.

Far too annoying and a cock of a ref.
alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline CoventryYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #260 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:50 pm »
Post twice, a disallowed goal and a 50/50 decision for a sending off which went against us.

Sums up our season in the games were trying to grind out results.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #261 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:52 pm »
Lesser teams + poor attitude = losses.

We only started to really play when they scored. We were then scrapping for every ball and trying. There's no point blaming the ref or bad luck - some of those players need a real kick up the backside. Yes they tried but there was an extra gear when we went behind that should have been used all of the match.

I am sorry but I totally disagree with this. We played well in the first half, especially at the start of the game, when we were well on top. Our biggest problem as has been pointed out was our lack of composure in front of goal. Had we got an early goal, it would of been a different game. 
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Skagen

• Hard for Hodgson
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: December 5, 2011, 10:10:58 pm »
Why is the refferees so fucking inconsistent??

I'm fuming, we need someone who can get the fucking ball in the goal.
“A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.”

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #263 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:05 pm »
No point in blaming the ref.

Sorry.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:06 pm »
Actually I don´t know why people are upset with the performance, the players did their best, it was probably good enough for Fulham if it wasn´t for this shite referee.

The mistakes happend in summer, not now. There is not enough top quality and simply too many squad players in our first eleven at the moment.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline smj86

• Sad Wanker
  • Main Stander
« Reply #265 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:06 pm »
Gotta give credit to charlie adam..worked his socks off and looked world class on the ball..his passing was spot on as usual and looked more likely to score than our two strikers. We were unlucky tonight but i think we should stick to a 4-5-1 with suarez up front with downing/bellamy and maxi supporting.. a front line like that is quick smart and creative..Feel so bad for Kenny you could see his frustration throughout the game..he was probably more angry at his players more than the ref as i dont think he ever played or managed a liverpool team that looks so out of ideas and creativity esp against lesser sides!! oh well were only 3 points off arsenal and newcastle..chelsea are going to lose against city soon and harry redknapp jsut made his famous "premier league is not out of reach" speech which will see tottenham panic and go through their usual bad spell.. its not all doom and gloom but we have to get it right soon!!
YNWA
“When they start talking and talking about us, it shows they are worried about playing Liverpool,”

Rafael Benitez

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:09 pm »
1 more year out of Europe won't hurt. It is surprising how easy this year without CL is. Frankly I am enjoying my weekdays being anxiety free.

It hurts us badly, with each season that goes by it becomes harder and harder to get in as the rest get stronger and we stay the same (Buying the likes of fucking Downing and Carroll whilst teams who used to be below you sign Adebayor, Aguero, etc...)

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #267 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:10 pm »
Like Fats has said before, even Dalglish should have his season and performance reviewed at the end of this season. And going by the 14 games we have played in the league, it doesn't look too good.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:12 pm »
Yakubu has scored nearly as many goals as us.

:o

Offline Mello

• Anny Roader
« Reply #269 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:29 pm »
Yeah, we might as well give up on 4th now. 4 points off 4th place with only 24 games left? There's just no point in fighting for it is there? We should just give up, bitch about refs and act like tarts instead.

There are some right fucking blouses in our fanbase these days.

Agreed.

Offline redpirate

• Say hello to my little brain.....Be quick though, it's shrinking quicker than a polar ice cap.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:29 pm »
Playing the whole game with what amounts to 10 men. And for 6 minutes or so in between the sending off and Kuyt coming on we had only NINE on the pitch.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #271 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:33 pm »
Never mind. We don't get the linesmen decisions, favourable rebounds, proper referees and not even the goal posts. We're very good but just an unlucky team. Still paying for Istanbul I guess.

Proud of the lads though.

Paying for Istanbul? Why? Because we scored 3 goals in 6 minutes? Have a word with yourself.

Offline Paul_h

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #272 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:53 pm »
10 corners and no goals.

Offline Ender

• Kemlynite
« Reply #273 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:54 pm »
I hate that we seem incapable of winning these kinds of matches.  We're always good against the other good teams, but we keep underperforming against the lesser ones.  It's what been costing us so many points these last seasons. 

Some positives is that Henderson looks good when he plays in the centre, but he becomes a bit invisible out on the right.  Bellamy was good, and Reina too.  Yes, he did one mistake, but he also made some great saves, and I think we all agree he's class. I love Suarez' will to win.  You can see his frustration when something doesn't go his way, and he's just generally an awesome footballer.  Too bad he hasn't scored much lately.   Carroll had a good chance, and did some things ok, though he still seems very static to me. 

Anyway, we hit the bar two times, we pressured well at times, but we also made some mistakes.  The refereeing was poor, but we only have ourselves to blame.  We should have gone out and steamrolled Fulham tonight.  But not all the players seems to want it as much when we're not playing Chelsea, United or City...

Offline Tomo!

• Shit post editor! Will be giving his wife one.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:55 pm »
It's like a tradition now.

Step up for the big games, piss away points against the others.
Google messi topless on holiday. Now look at david silva, villa, iniesta, xavi, they have the upper bodies of little boys.

Offline rawKBottom

• Legacy Fan
  • My karma just ran over your dogma
« Reply #275 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:56 pm »
So 4th, ah? How far is the team below us?
Vedanta uncompromisingly insists that man is essentially perfect, and therefore infinite are the possibilities that lie lurking in him

Offline Ste08

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: December 5, 2011, 10:11:59 pm »
One of the worst refereeing performances that i have ever seen only matched once again by our ineptitude in front of goal. I do hope that is the end of the Andy Carroll experiment.    Square peg in round hole. Good managers admit they got it wrong and move on.  Case in point.  Maxi should start at all times untill January.  We need goals and continually struggle to score so why isn't he on the pitch?   

Offline Crackerjack Sam

• Legacy Fan
  • Egyptian Magician
« Reply #277 on: December 5, 2011, 10:12:02 pm »
we're never a red, kevin friend is just as inept as dowd, foy and walton.  Red card changed the game. In saying that we have no natural wingers and no width. We play good football but we can't finish to save our lives. Fair play to Fulham they did well to win. This is just typical of Liverpool! Kenny got it wrong tonight. MOTM- Reina. Despite the fumble
PSN ID - hajme1   
Sticking to RAWK I am.  Real forum, real mods, real fans, fair and unbiased opinions etc..etc.. 8)

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #278 on: December 5, 2011, 10:12:02 pm »
8 league goals in 27 games for Suarez. It's becoming an issue. Outrageously talented footballer. Outrageously frustrating in front of goal.

Doesn't help him that there seems to be nobody else capable of pitching in with consistent goals.

That's the thing isn't it. He's getting no support. He creates everything and has to score everything as well. Other attackers need to step up.

Maxi has done but apparently isn't worthy of starting in a city where's scored about 10 goals in the last 7 months.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #279 on: December 5, 2011, 10:12:03 pm »
So very predictable. Incredibly frustrating that our players can be clinical against world-class players but rarely even get off the mark against average ones. I was optimistic we could put in a challenge for the fourth spot but even after the past few weeks we've had, the team still can't beat sides like Fulham. The red was unfair but all it meant was Fulham would win instead of draw. We've been in this position so many times this season that tonight never felt like a game that was going to end well. There are more teams like Fulham and Norwich then there are like Chelsea, so I can see the teams ahead of us gradually pulling away now.