Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 3rd, 4th, 5th December  (Read 40211 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: Premier League Fixtures 3rd, 4th, 5th December
« Reply #1120 on: December 3, 2011, 07:46:15 pm »
Mcleish's managerial approach appears to be ok get beat, just dont get beat too heavily.....he really hasnt got a fuckin clue at this level

They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1121 on: December 3, 2011, 07:46:20 pm »
Another goal from Adam Johnson. He hasn't been getting regular games but is still scoring and providing the directness and goal threat we need from Downing.

I wouldn't mind seeing him here. I'm sure Kenny and Steve could get more out of him than Mancini.

Shit weekend so far for us.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline petrichor

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1122 on: December 3, 2011, 07:46:31 pm »
Another goal from Adam Johnson. He hasn't been getting regular games but is still scoring and providing the directness and goal threat we need from Downing.

he will go missing like downing as well

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #1123 on: December 3, 2011, 07:46:51 pm »
The mancs are doing my head in more then any other team this season.

They are hopelessly average and yet still right up there. At least with the likes of city and spurs you can see the quality in their side.
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1124 on: December 3, 2011, 07:47:40 pm »
I wouldn't mind seeing him here. I'm sure Kenny and Steve could get more out of him than Mancini.

Shit weekend so far for us.

It's a shit weekend if we drop points against Fulham, otherwise it's just what was expected.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1125 on: December 3, 2011, 07:47:49 pm »
he will go missing like downing as well

Whilst still regularly scoring goals.

Offline BEAST

• IEBOY - TIME FOR BOCK BOCK!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sturridge dance
« Reply #1126 on: December 3, 2011, 07:49:44 pm »
Getting tiresome, year after a year it's the same story really. Teams bending over backwards for Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrnited. Get fucked.

I guess Newcastle didn't get the memo. 

The amount of crying about teams laying down for manu is pathetic. 

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1127 on: December 3, 2011, 07:49:47 pm »
The main problem is that McLeish will see a 1-0 defeat against them as a decent result, despite the fact they're a pretty average team this season. A lot of other managers think the same, "it's Man United, so a loss isn't that bad" whereas in fact if they had the balls to have a go at them like they do against other teams, including us, then they'd fare far better. It's embarassing.

Offline Dr Manhattan

• I discovered and developed fucktron. That's right, me. It's my word and, frankly, anyone trying to take credit for it is nothing short of a fucktron.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Officially the 7th best poster you'll see on here.
« Reply #1128 on: December 3, 2011, 07:53:42 pm »
city are so far ahead of everybody else in this league it's embarassing

How is it embarrassing? They've spent 3-4 times as much at least as any other side in the last 3 years, of course they're top and clear. It's not embarrassing at all, it's just the way it is.
I trust the King, but if we lose a few more on the trot now - he may have to step aside, and we have to purchase another manager in the middle of the season. If we are relegated, this could be the end of our ambitions to win any title the next 100 years.

Offline drpepe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1129 on: December 3, 2011, 07:54:07 pm »

They are hopelessly average and yet still right up there. At least with the likes of city and spurs you can see the quality in their side.

great at nicking games by the odd goal when they need to  and that'll get 'em through this fairly crap spell they're having with an amazing points haul

wankers

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1130 on: December 3, 2011, 07:55:54 pm »
great at nicking games by the odd goal when they need to  and that'll get 'em through this fairly crap spell they're having with an amazing points haul

wankers

They haven't played well at all for a while now but they're getting the results.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Offline drpepe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1131 on: December 3, 2011, 07:57:00 pm »
They haven't played well at all but they're getting the results.

it is what they do  :butt

Offline danthemanlfc

• Main Stander
« Reply #1132 on: December 3, 2011, 07:58:47 pm »
I'll praise good football when I see it, and try to be as neutral as possible at all times but seriously, what were the commentators on tonight? "United have been brilliant tonight"...against a dire Villa side who offered nothing all game? Really? Who was it anyway? I've got a feeling it was the same guy who slated us a few years ago for beating Pompey away in the last minute in a really scrappy game...?

Offline Howard1234

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1133 on: December 3, 2011, 07:58:50 pm »
They haven't played well at all for a while now but they're getting the results.

That's what we should learn from mancs if we want to be Top 4

Offline AnotherSpanishfan

• The Human Babelfish
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1134 on: December 3, 2011, 08:00:37 pm »
Whilst still regularly scoring goals.

He has a little Babelitis.  Looks great when the opposition are down and tired but if he starts, he disappears after 15 mins.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1135 on: December 3, 2011, 08:06:00 pm »

Sometimes it´s amazing to watch how long the status and mentality of being a winner can carry a club on. But there is an expiration date on this if the quality isn´t there. They have been selling quality and buying average for too long, the money simply isn´t there anymore.

I think even if they will buy big next summer, their dominating years a finally gone, the biggest transition in their squad will be beginning when the last of the golden generation has retired, Giggs. At the same time, the likes of Evra, Vidic and Nani are past their best and not able to carry the game together with their last top player left, Rooney. The young ones are far from being ready, the rest is just average. Expectiations could kill them in the next years.
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1136 on: December 3, 2011, 08:16:28 pm »
Nani past his best, huh?

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #1137 on: December 3, 2011, 08:19:38 pm »

Well, they have in the league.  But in other games they haven't.  They're out of the CC and could go out of the CL on Wednesday if they don't put in an 'A game' perfromance, something they've struggled to do for weeks now.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #1138 on: December 3, 2011, 08:23:25 pm »
That premier league table really is something. Didn't realise how far Spurs had climbed, game in hand and only two points behind. Chelsea again only 3 points behind them and so on. Very close.

And if we do, we will have moved up a place from where we started it.

I know it's difficult, but we really do have to ignore the other results and just see to our own.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1139 on: December 3, 2011, 08:34:40 pm »
Nani past his best, huh?

Sorry, Nani never had his "best"... only game wise, but cannot carry a team on a constant basis...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #1140 on: December 3, 2011, 08:44:20 pm »

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1141 on: December 3, 2011, 08:56:52 pm »
That Balotelli goal is amazing.  But shouldn't he be banned as he was sent off against us?

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1142 on: December 3, 2011, 08:57:59 pm »
That Balotelli goal is amazing.  But shouldn't he be banned as he was sent off against us?

Missed the Carling Cup game midweek.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1143 on: December 3, 2011, 08:59:25 pm »
Ah right gotcha.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #1144 on: December 3, 2011, 10:26:13 pm »

And thats why they've won so many league titles, its been their hallmark for nigh on twenty years now.

You know what? It used to be our hallmark too.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #1145 on: December 3, 2011, 10:54:00 pm »
It's a shit weekend if we drop points against Fulham, otherwise it's just what was expected.
if that happens, Hazell is forever banned from making the league game topics. Because they do force the outcomes.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Billman

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1146 on: December 3, 2011, 11:41:39 pm »
Tottenham must be stopped. Realistically man united and man city are gonna finish in the top 4 so it will be a right dogfight for the other 2 spots. Couldn't be bothered being impressed by rival sides as we're not into the new year yet.

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #1147 on: December 3, 2011, 11:49:40 pm »
Anyone notice how bad Heskey was today - He seriously must have had good info on Houllier lol
"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1148 on: December 4, 2011, 12:09:55 pm »
NUFC's Stephen Taylor out for the season...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1149 on: December 4, 2011, 12:12:51 pm »
Anyone notice how bad Heskey was today - He seriously must have had good info on Houllier lol

Thought he changed the game when he came on. Allowed Villa's directness to actually pay off as he won alot of flick ons and imposed himself on the United defence.

Bad shot at the end where he perhaps showed his age though. Easy to forget the guy's made 500 apearences in the premier league, but he really has been around for that long.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline LoveFollowConquer

• Main Stander
  • From Albert Stubbins to Steven Gerrard.
    • Love Follow Conquer
« Reply #1150 on: December 4, 2011, 01:35:56 pm »
Ouch for Taylor.
http://lovefollowconquer.com

Love Follow Conquer is a menswear label for Liverpool FC supporters. The brand takes a retrospective look at the most successful club in British history. From Albert Stubbins and Billy Liddell to Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1151 on: December 4, 2011, 03:03:42 pm »
Gary Speeds dad on the pitch at goodison crying his eyes out  :(
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Cesar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1152 on: December 4, 2011, 03:05:05 pm »
Gary Speeds dad on the pitch at goodison crying his eyes out  :(

tough viewing, sad to watch but good tribute from them lot

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1153 on: December 4, 2011, 03:17:40 pm »
Get in there, Huth, you little minx.   :D
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline What's the procedure Mr Mod?

• A custom title is the bit that may appear around about here...and believe me, you've got off lightly! Likes a bit of Bottom.
  • Kopite
  • #Lucasisboss
« Reply #1154 on: December 4, 2011, 03:17:53 pm »
 :champ :scarf

Go on stoke!
Twitter me: https://twitter.com/#!/BenLetcher

Justice for the 96 - you'll never walk alone.

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1155 on: December 4, 2011, 03:27:06 pm »
Everton fans appeal for absolutely anything. I mean anything. Someone in the media after the derby mentioned it in jest but it's actually embarrassing.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1156 on: December 4, 2011, 03:28:30 pm »
Was just going to say the same, their howling is pissing me off. Everton well on top though.

Offline smicer07

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1157 on: December 4, 2011, 03:32:13 pm »
Blueshite commentator is biased as hell aswell.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1158 on: December 4, 2011, 03:32:54 pm »
Everton fans appeal for absolutely anything. I mean anything. Someone in the media after the derby mentioned it in jest but it's actually embarrassing.
A few years back me mam fell over on county road whilst shopping and 3 blues walking past screamed for a pen.

And there wasn't anyone near her as well!
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1159 on: December 4, 2011, 03:35:59 pm »
A few years back me mam fell over on county road whilst shopping and 3 blues walking past screamed for a pen.

And there wasn't anyone near her as well!

:lmao