Author Topic: The Marital Sex thread...  (Read 176274 times)

Offline plugger

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The Marital Sex thread...
« Reply #1160 on: February 5, 2012, 11:22:12 am »
Would like to get a copy of this PDF! Got a decent system down pat but can always improve!

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1161 on: February 5, 2012, 11:30:36 am »
Anyone heard of 'The Spiderman' and if so would your wife let you do it?

I just googled that. That sounds splendid

I don't think too many birds would be up for it though
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #1162 on: February 5, 2012, 03:13:42 pm »
alright, what's this about some PDF nad how can I get it too?  :P
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline ben138

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1163 on: February 5, 2012, 04:02:12 pm »
alright, what's this about some PDF nad how can I get it too?  :P

I have a "mate" ;)  interested too.....

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #1164 on: February 5, 2012, 06:41:01 pm »
I have a "mate" ;)  interested too.....
well of course, I wasn't asking for myself as well.  ;D
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1165 on: February 5, 2012, 07:26:47 pm »
This thread got hilariously sad recently. The MARITAL sex thread and most the men are clambering for tips on how to please a woman? A sad state of affairs.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1166 on: February 5, 2012, 07:30:50 pm »
This thread got hilariously sad recently. The MARITAL sex thread and most the men are clambering for tips on how to please a woman? A sad state of affairs.

Yeah. Men wanting to please their partners. How sad.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1167 on: February 5, 2012, 07:32:06 pm »
Married men (potentially) needing a PDF to do so is pretty sad from where I'm sat. I'd have thought they worked it out by the time they tied the knot.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1168 on: February 5, 2012, 07:33:33 pm »
Married men (potentially) needing a PDF to do so is pretty sad from where I'm sat. I'd have thought they worked it out by the time they tied the knot.

Sex before marriage? You wicked hussy.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1169 on: February 5, 2012, 07:35:29 pm »

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #1170 on: February 5, 2012, 07:35:54 pm »

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1171 on: February 5, 2012, 07:36:54 pm »

Not all women are easily pleased as you. A buy one get one free must set you off that you have to carry a spare pair of keks when you go shopping.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1172 on: February 5, 2012, 07:38:21 pm »
Not all women are easily pleased as you. A buy one get one free must set you off that you have to carry a spare pair of keks when you go shopping.
Don't talk such filth.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1173 on: February 5, 2012, 07:42:03 pm »
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1174 on: February 5, 2012, 07:51:17 pm »
I'm not actually married. But will be soon if she has her way. I have the sex life of a married man though.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1175 on: February 5, 2012, 08:09:20 pm »
I'm not actually married. But will be soon if she has her way. I have the sex life of a married man though.

Just make sure she doesn't have a drink the night before the wedding, she'll sleep right through it.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Will vote for anyone who gives out
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1176 on: February 5, 2012, 08:10:37 pm »
I reckon im decent with my technique. Middle aged now though and the bedroom activity is a bit routine which i reckon is par for the course. Still love her to bits though so wouldnt mind the chance to improve. Any chance some one could send me the pdf ?

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1177 on: February 5, 2012, 08:12:32 pm »
I reckon im decent with my technique. Middle aged now though and the bedroom activity is a bit routine which i reckon is par for the course. Still love her to bits though so wouldnt mind the chance to improve. Any chance some one could send me the pdf ?

just go and buy a massive dildo.
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1178 on: February 5, 2012, 08:14:34 pm »
just go and buy a massive dildo.
Already got a collection. Both a bit bored of them now.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1179 on: February 5, 2012, 08:16:32 pm »
Enemy is just just jealous coz she's probably never had the pleasure of having her beef curtains properly tongue tickled
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1180 on: February 5, 2012, 08:16:49 pm »
Already got a collection. Both a bit bored of them now.

She seems happy enough when I use them on her  ;)
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1181 on: February 5, 2012, 08:18:27 pm »
Enemy is just just jealous coz she's probably never had the pleasure of having her beef curtains properly tongue tickled

Not by a pdf I haven't. :lmao

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1182 on: February 5, 2012, 08:19:47 pm »

Not by a pdf I haven't. :lmao

You underestimate the power of the sacred text ;)

Offline Anfield Kopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1183 on: February 5, 2012, 08:20:00 pm »
Sound :)

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1184 on: February 5, 2012, 08:24:18 pm »
You underestimate the power of the sacred text ;)
I'm good thanks.  :P

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1185 on: February 5, 2012, 08:26:38 pm »

as long as its not your tool, shes happy  ;D

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1186 on: February 5, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »
I'm good thanks.  :P

You really don't know what you're missing out on :)

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1187 on: February 5, 2012, 08:27:15 pm »
Uhuh.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1188 on: February 5, 2012, 08:27:48 pm »

Offline danny boy the red

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
  • Were going to Wembley!!!
« Reply #1189 on: February 5, 2012, 08:44:30 pm »

Ah Enemy, that's not in the spirit of thread.

I'm an early 30's man - just about - and a lot of the stuff that gets mentioned regarding female orgasms just isn't as intuitive as it sounds.

Having an outside voice that suggests this or that and actually manages to correspond in reality to what it suggests is bleeding great for the interested reader.

The sole goal " sacred the text" is a female partner's pleasure and - in my mind - it does a  great job of addressing  a difficult topic with practical and accessible advice.
http://twitter.com/thebig_sam

"Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fucking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. Fucking hell"

Offline danny boy the red

• arsed bead lover
  • Legacy Fan
  • Were going to Wembley!!!
« Reply #1190 on: February 5, 2012, 08:45:16 pm »
http://twitter.com/thebig_sam

"Excited about working with young Ravel Morrison, but he comes with a list of "dead important" instructions. He's like a fucking Gremlin.

The first three? Don't let him near fireworks; Don't let him drink rum; Don't let him carry a sword. Fucking hell"

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1191 on: February 5, 2012, 08:55:38 pm »
Ah Enemy, that's not in the spirit of thread.

I wouldn't bother. She seems like the sort of person who thinks going to Adult Literacy classes is pathetic.

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #1192 on: February 5, 2012, 09:03:39 pm »
Sacred text about how to make Mrs TheMissionary happy?  Will it tell me how to use the hoover? Or how to work the washing machine?  That type of thing? 
(Had to makes sure there were no potential double entendres for you smarty pantses to pick up on........still not confident I've got it right) 
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1193 on: February 5, 2012, 09:05:04 pm »
Sacred text about how to make Mrs TheMissionary happy?  Will it tell me how to use the hoover? Or how to work the washing machine?  That type of thing? 
(Had to makes sure there were no potential double entendres for you smarty pantses to pick up on........still not confident I've got it right) 

Fear not. Your name is amusement enough for this thread.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1194 on: February 5, 2012, 09:06:00 pm »
I wouldn't bother. She seems like the sort of person who thinks going to Adult Literacy classes is pathetic.

Out of left field that one.

Offline TheMissionary

• PositionIsSoooooooOrdinary!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's nice, that's McDermott, and that's a goal!!
« Reply #1195 on: February 5, 2012, 09:09:36 pm »
Fear not. Your name is amusement enough for this thread.
It refers to my position in life, not .......well, you know the rest.
TheMissionary
YNWA

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1196 on: February 5, 2012, 09:14:07 pm »
Out of left field that one.

You called men who were uneducated in sex "pathetic" and "sad". You said they should have learned it all by the time they got married. Substitute "reading" for "sex". In fact, substitute anything. I imagine if you can sneer at men for not being very sexually experienced, you could sneer at them for just about anything.

I could understand it if the men on here were all, well fuck that, I don't want to learn. But they do want to learn and you're calling it sad and pathetic. That's pretty shitty, isn't it?

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1197 on: February 5, 2012, 09:17:27 pm »
You called men who were uneducated in sex "pathetic" and "sad". You said they should have learned it all by the time they got married. Substitute "reading" for "sex". In fact, substitute anything. I imagine if you can sneer at men for not being very sexually experienced, you could sneer at them for just about anything.

I could understand it if the men on here were all, well fuck that, I don't want to learn. But they do want to learn and you're calling it sad and pathetic. That's pretty shitty, isn't it?

You seem to be taking this all rather personally corkboy. I'm not going to apologise for finding it amusing that flocks of men are running to this pdf as if it has the answer to eternal life in it. Berate me as you see fit for thinking you should maybe talk to your wife/girlfriend instead of thinking women are all the same and you can learn it all from a book. As I think Rhi said earlier, we all know women are all the same after all.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1198 on: February 5, 2012, 09:28:11 pm »
You seem to be taking this all rather personally corkboy. I'm not going to apologise for finding it amusing that flocks of men are running to this pdf as if it has the answer to eternal life in it. Berate me as you see fit for thinking you should maybe talk to your wife/girlfriend instead of thinking women are all the same and you can learn it all from a book. As I think Rhi said earlier, we all know women are all the same after all.
I agree to be honest.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1199 on: February 5, 2012, 09:29:09 pm »
You seem to be taking this all rather personally corkboy. I'm not going to apologise for finding it amusing that flocks of men are running to this pdf as if it has the answer to eternal life in it.

You didn't say you found it amusing. You said you found it sad and pathetic.

Berate me as you see fit for thinking you should maybe talk to your wife/girlfriend instead of thinking women are all the same and you can learn it all from a book.

Women aren't all the same. Some have no problem telling men what they want and some do. Some (dare I say it) may not know what they want. Sexual inexperience isn't confined to men.

Put it this way. If a woman came on here and said she could use some tips on sex, things her boyfriend/husband might like, would it be ok for me to call her sad and pathetic?