Author Topic: The Marital Sex thread...  (Read 176268 times)

Offline Enemy

• Fairly low-maintenance pritsatoixouphobic.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The Marital Sex thread...
« Reply #1200 on: February 5, 2012, 09:31:14 pm »
You didn't say you found it amusing. You said you found it sad and pathetic.

Women aren't all the same. Some have no problem telling men what they want and some do. Some (dare I say it) may not know what they want. Sexual inexperience isn't confined to men.

Put it this way. If a woman came on here and said she could use some tips on sex, things her boyfriend/husband might like, would it be ok for me to call her sad and pathetic?

Pretty sure I also said hilarious. But feel free to keep omitting that and focus on the sad bit some more.

If one woman came on and asked for tips I'm sure that a) some people would say to talk and b) some people may have tips. If however the female population of RAWK jumped on those tips and thought they were the answer to every mans dreams I would find that pretty sad, yes. Men are not the same, nor are women, and what works for one man or woman does not work for another.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1201 on: February 5, 2012, 09:35:10 pm »
Pretty sure I also said hilarious. But feel free to keep omitting that and focus on the sad bit some more.

If one woman came on and asked for tips I'm sure that a) some people would say to talk and b) some people may have tips. If however the female population of RAWK jumped on those tips and thought they were the answer to every mans dreams I would find that pretty sad, yes. Men are not the same, nor are women, and what works for one man or woman does not work for another.

Ok. You carry on being negative and shitty about something you've never read.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1202 on: February 5, 2012, 09:35:40 pm »
I asked my bird outright does she like it when I go down on her. She said she does but just feels uncomfortable with me being down there. I asked her is there anything I do that she doesnt like, or she thinks I could do better. She said no. Now surely I'm not gods gift in the bedroom. If a PDF gives me tips on how to improve my technique, I'll give it a go. It may work, it may not. But surely it's better that I tried?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1203 on: February 5, 2012, 09:39:59 pm »
Of course it is. There's no shame in having and reading the PDF and I want to clarify that when I said I agreed that's not what I meant. What I mean is that it's different for women, some like certain things and some don't. And to be honest I think you could learn a lot more from talking to her about it and trying it out together than a stranger could ever tell you. As always it's great to read more and find out more but the way people have been treating it is kinda annoying. Maybe (probably actually) most of it was a joke, but you know just saying a PDF won't be as good as actual communication with her.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1204 on: February 5, 2012, 09:40:53 pm »
Of course it is. There's no shame in having and reading the PDF and I want to clarify that when I said I agreed that's not what I meant. What I mean is that it's different for women, some like certain things and some don't. And to be honest I think you could learn a lot more from talking to her about it and trying it out together than a stranger could ever tell you. As always it's great to read more and find out more but the way people have been treating it is kinda annoying. Maybe (probably actually) most of it was a joke, but you know just saying a PDF won't be as good as actual communication with her.

Couldn't have put it better.
Enemy, at that time, and now, I cant think of anything good to say about her. She's still being a c*nt

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1205 on: February 5, 2012, 09:45:04 pm »
It has escalated wildly to be fair. My bird did see that I had it on the computer and asked why I had it. I referred back to me asking her if there was anything I do in bed that she didnt like, or anything I dont do that she would like. She just laughed and said I'm a dick

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #1206 on: February 5, 2012, 09:55:29 pm »

Eileen is saying this while frantically PM Gob to make sure that he has received the fabled PDF
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1207 on: February 5, 2012, 09:56:22 pm »
Eileen is saying this while frantically PM Gob to make sure that he has received the fabled PDF

I showed her it this afternoon actually ;D

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1208 on: February 5, 2012, 10:00:22 pm »
I'm not going to apologise for finding it amusing that flocks of men are running to this pdf as if it has the answer to eternal life in it.

It doesn't cover anything on eternal life

It just covers how to give good head

Its just a PDF, its not the bible like

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1209 on: February 5, 2012, 10:01:03 pm »
It doesn't cover anything on eternal life

It just covers how to give good head

Its just a PDF, its not the bible like

If there was a 'good way to give head' then that would mean everyone liked the same thing, no?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1210 on: February 5, 2012, 10:03:52 pm »
As always it's great to read more and find out more

And that's essentially is all it does

But according to some, wanting to find out more for the benefit of you partner makes you "sad"

When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1211 on: February 5, 2012, 10:08:49 pm »
If there was a 'good way to give head' then that would mean everyone liked the same thing, no?

Again, no.

Again, you've completely missed the point

Again, you seem to be failing to grasp the concept that its just a body of text, which merely serves to enlighten males on how the female anatomy reacts to certain sexual stimuli. Please pardon all of us for wanting to enlighten ourselves on how to further pleasure our partners. We're all clearly sad and self centered

Offline usernamefc

• Kinky Winky Apiary Japery
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1212 on: February 5, 2012, 10:12:32 pm »
You can teach someone how to do something, but its up to them to perfect it.

In this case, perfect it meaning perfect it for your lady.
« Last Edit: February 5, 2012, 10:14:22 pm by usernamefc »

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #1213 on: February 5, 2012, 10:15:56 pm »
I showed her it this afternoon actually ;D

Well done lad.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline stevedo

• Lacks Emotion.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muddling through.
  • Super Title: Corbyn Circle Jerker
« Reply #1214 on: February 5, 2012, 10:16:16 pm »
BillyTK, you're turning into the Thommo/adam equivalent on the marital sex thread; you give the info people ask for and get moaned after for doing so.  ;)

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1215 on: February 5, 2012, 10:17:03 pm »
It may work, it may not. But surely it's better that I tried?

I'd say yes, it is better that you at least tried

Enemy probably thinks you're a saddo though

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #1216 on: February 5, 2012, 10:19:33 pm »

Dunno why you're wastimg time om this bollix.  300 is on the telly now. 
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1217 on: February 5, 2012, 10:19:41 pm »
I'd say yes, it is better that you at least tried

Enemy probably thinks you're a saddo though

Oh yes, I think Barney is an awful sad case with no hope. It's not that I find it amusing that men in droves (as opposed to Barney as one individual) seem to be making such a big fuss about some piece of text. I think it's you (and corkboy) who don't seem to be grasping it - it's not that there's a pdf, it's the reaction to such a thing that is in itself funny.

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1218 on: February 5, 2012, 10:20:38 pm »
Dunno why you're wastimg time om this bollix.  300 is on the telly now.

is it seriously?

I fucking love that movie. Muscly men all lathered up with oil and CGI, it's what all women like after all, as we're the same.

Not but I do love that movie.

AHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1219 on: February 5, 2012, 10:23:22 pm »
Anndd. That's that. G'night.
But....MOTD

So torn.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1220 on: February 5, 2012, 10:26:48 pm »
Fucking hell, some knickers have been twisted in here. It sounded like some fun, people asked for it mainly in jest or curiosity, and people are getting attacked for wanting it?
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #1221 on: February 5, 2012, 10:31:04 pm »
OK. So there have been several women in here giggling at the concept of the PDF, and poking fun at the blokes who think it's some sort of God-send.

Calling someone sad and pathetic is not giggly fun poking.

And yet the default male reaction has not been; "oh shit, they are women after all, maybe they would know a thing or two about this". Oh no. The default male reaction has been something along the lines of... "WE'RE TRYING OK" and "NO, I'M NOT GOING TO TRY WHAT YOU TELL ME, I'M GOING TO TRY THE PDF BECAUSE IT CLEARLY KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU"

I don't recall any men saying that. I think you made that up.

Which, when you think about it, is probably why they're so crap in bed in the first place.

I'm going to hope you made that up because you knowing the relative sexual prowess of every man on this thread would be troubling for several reasons.

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1222 on: February 5, 2012, 10:31:46 pm »
But....MOTD

So torn.

Well maybe you wouldn't be if he got you wet first with some oral play.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1223 on: February 5, 2012, 10:31:48 pm »
So in summary corkboy is crap in bed. Anything else?

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1224 on: February 5, 2012, 10:32:18 pm »
Well maybe you wouldn't be if he got you wet first with some oral play.

:lmao

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1225 on: February 5, 2012, 10:33:21 pm »
Fucking hell, some knickers have been twisted in here.

I didn't get that page.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1226 on: February 5, 2012, 10:38:29 pm »
Am I the only one who finds it highly ironic that Enemy, Rhi, and Maggie have seemingly left the thread to watch 300 on the box?

Now that they've had their little giggle at us supposed PDF obsessives, they've apparently retired to spend the night in front of the TV

They clearly have massively fulfilling sex lives :)

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1227 on: February 5, 2012, 10:39:42 pm »
Am I the only one who finds it highly ironic that Enemy, Rhi, and Maggie have seemingly left the thread to watch 300 on the box?

Now that they've had their little giggle at us supposed PDF obsessives, they've apparently retired to spend the night in front of the TV

They clearly have massively fulfilling sex lives :)

Actually I have no TV. But I am watching iPlayer.

Does watching women with cleavage on TV mean you have no sex life also?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1228 on: February 5, 2012, 10:45:06 pm »
Does watching women with cleavage on TV mean you have no sex life also?

You're about as useful to this thread as an ice pack is to a boner 

Offline Enemy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1229 on: February 5, 2012, 10:46:38 pm »
You're about as useful to this thread as an ice pack is to a boner

Subtle 'I got nothing' post.  :wave

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1230 on: February 5, 2012, 10:53:49 pm »
Subtle 'I got nothing' post.  :wave

You're Carrie Bradshaw, and I claim my £5

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1231 on: February 5, 2012, 10:54:37 pm »
You're Carrie Bradshaw, and I claim my £5

Barry Cradshaw possibly.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #1232 on: February 5, 2012, 10:56:03 pm »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1233 on: February 5, 2012, 11:02:08 pm »
I think Barney is an awful sad case with no hope.

:'( :'( :'(

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1234 on: February 5, 2012, 11:15:08 pm »
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #1235 on: February 5, 2012, 11:19:51 pm »
You seem to be taking this all rather personally corkboy. I'm not going to apologise for finding it amusing that flocks of men are running to this pdf as if it has the answer to eternal life in it. Berate me as you see fit for thinking you should maybe talk to your wife/girlfriend instead of thinking women are all the same and you can learn it all from a book. As I think Rhi said earlier, we all know women are all the same after all.
actually, I will not call myself some kind of a grand master when it comes to sex, but I'm pretty confident that I can please a woman pretty fine. Can see it by their reaction and have been told as well.  That doesn't mean I'm not interested in reading this now famous PDF nad possibly learn something new.  Can't hurt.

So, I have to repeat, who'll be kind enough to send it?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1236 on: February 5, 2012, 11:28:35 pm »
actually, I will not call myself some kind of a grand master when it comes to sex, but I'm pretty confident that I can please a woman pretty fine. Can see it by their reaction and have been told as well.  That doesn't mean I'm not interested in reading this now famous PDF nad possibly learn something new.  Can't hurt.

So, I have to repeat, who'll be kind enough to send it?
I'll send it. If my internet loads up fast enough. If not I'll ask Dave to send it in a min :)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #1237 on: February 6, 2012, 12:45:56 am »
I'll send it. If my internet loads up fast enough. If not I'll ask Dave to send it in a min :)
cheers over here too.   ;)
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline Aristotle

• is a bugger for the bottle. Apache tool wielder extraordinaire - especially in wardrobes. The 'Oral B' Specialist.....brushes his cavities vigorously outdoors.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Happiness depends upon ourselves
« Reply #1238 on: February 6, 2012, 01:04:57 am »
Now I want to see this darned PDF file if only to have the slightest idea what the past few pages of arguments have been about.

Or has this nothing to do with it, and simply the idea of it?
« Last Edit: February 6, 2012, 01:08:26 am by Aristotle »
My twitter
If Harry can get Spurs to the CL 1/4 final then he could get England to the World Cup final.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #1239 on: February 6, 2012, 09:52:55 am »
Now I want to see this darned PDF file if only to have the slightest idea what the past few pages of arguments have been about.

Or has this nothing to do with it, and simply the idea of it?

It's an amazing piece of writing that will turn you into a sex god and will work on any woman anywhere in the world.