Author Topic: Suarez: Now officially an LFC player  (Read 173255 times)

Offline phil_1010

• Anny Roader
  • The Reds Are Coming Up The Hill Boys...
Re: Suarez: Now officially an LFC player
« Reply #2360 on: February 1, 2011, 12:18:36 pm »
Really think this lad is going to establish himself as a cult hero. He just looks so happy to be here and can't wait to see him on the pitch.

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2361 on: February 1, 2011, 12:21:41 pm »
Welcome fella.

Looking forward to seeing you play

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #2362 on: February 1, 2011, 12:24:08 pm »
Come on lad, help us wash that nasty taste away.

Offline mactifosi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2363 on: February 1, 2011, 12:24:32 pm »
Please bite Cecil, that's your first assignment  ;D

Offline suptoyou

• Only allowed on RAWK after he's finished his homework and promises to be in bed by 10 on a school night. Classroom Frig Monitor.
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2364 on: February 1, 2011, 12:26:09 pm »
Hopefully, he'll strike up a partnership with Carroll - does anyone know if either of them can speak English?

Carrol no, he's a Geordie...... not sure about Suarez

Though I do believe there has been extensive research on Luis' linguistic roots on other parts of the forum.  :)

Offline shravan.satya

• Kopite
« Reply #2365 on: February 1, 2011, 12:27:53 pm »
Carrol no, he's a Geordie...... not sure about Suarez

Though I do believe there has been extensive research on Luis' linguistic roots on other parts of the forum.  :)

Ok, I'll bite. Don't they speak English in New Castle?
YNWA

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #2366 on: February 1, 2011, 12:30:15 pm »
nom nom nom nom... ;D

Offline Brultus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2367 on: February 1, 2011, 12:31:02 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjp0Wqp8C7Y

Awesome vid again by milankakabaros.

Suarez looks awesome. His first touch beats Nandos by a mile.
Don't listen to me. My opinions tend to be wrong. I once said Lucas wasn't good enough for Liverpool.

Offline suptoyou

• Only allowed on RAWK after he's finished his homework and promises to be in bed by 10 on a school night. Classroom Frig Monitor.
  • Main Stander
« Reply #2368 on: February 1, 2011, 12:36:30 pm »

No they speak the Ancient language of Geordese which has vague similarities to Modern English, noticeable in similar words such as broon (brown) and toon(town).
The language is notoriously complex and is known to lead to a lot of misunderstandings amongst the natives, particularly for some strange cultural phenomena after 9.00 p.m on a Friday night.  ;)

Offline daveonthespionkop1900

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2369 on: February 1, 2011, 12:39:08 pm »
so when do we get the two number 7's on the pitch with the scarf and stuff??
walk on...walk on...

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #2370 on: February 1, 2011, 12:47:25 pm »
Hopefully, he'll strike up a partnership with Carroll - does anyone know if either of them can speak English?

:) Probably Suarez is better at it
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2371 on: February 1, 2011, 12:47:32 pm »
Good article on the bbc website by Tim Vickery:

Striker Suarez fits the bill for Liverpool

The last time I saw new Liverpool signing Luis Suarez in the flesh, he was playing his biggest game so far in his native continent.

It was November 2009, and Uruguay were taking on Costa Rica with the final place in South Africa 2010 at stake. As Uruguay coach Oscar Washington Tabarez reflected recently, the World Cup can be enjoyed but the qualification process has to be suffered.

Uruguay certainly suffered to book their place, and despite having a 1-0 lead from the away leg, they were certainly suffering that night against Costa Rica. They dominated the game, but while the goals refused to go in, nerves were jangling, especially for Suarez.

The young striker had an unhappy evening. He started badly, and instead of easing his way into the game with some simple lay-offs, he kept searching for the extravagant option, trying too hard and only making things worse. Soon after the hour mark, coach Tabarez had suffered enough, and Suarez was substituted.

It is a memory that that, from the point of view of Suarez and his new club, gives cause for concern. The one question mark against Luis Suarez is his temperament. Now that Fernando Torres is moving on to Chelsea, will the Uruguayan be able to cope with the demands of coming straight in to lead the Reds' attack?

Torres' decision to leave is frustrating because Liverpool had the possibility of a very exciting partnership. For Spain, Torres has worked effectively with David Villa, a striker who excels at cutting in towards goal on the diagonal - and that is a Luis Suarez speciality.

With his strength, burst of acceleration, ability to go either side and box of tricks, an on form Suarez is a defender's nightmare. He has so many options available to him that his marker can never be sure what he is going to do.

Not only does he score plenty, but he also sets up a stream of goals - an observation which, admittedly to this writer on the other side of the Atlantic, made the want-away stance of Fernando Torres somewhat baffling.

It will surely be more difficult for Suarez to forge an understanding from scratch with fellow new arrival Andy Carroll. Nevertheless, Liverpool fans should be happy that the club have signed a hugely impressive striker.

At the age of 24, and with several seasons in Europe behind him, Suarez could hardly be coming to England at a more suitable moment in his career. His temperament will surely be tested, but I don' t think his ability is in doubt.

The deal is testament to the remarkable capacity of Uruguay to keep churning out top class players. Football-crazy nations such as Colombia (population 45 million) and Peru (nearly 30 million) failed to make it to the last World Cup.

Uruguay, with less than 3.5 million, were punching above their weight just by qualifying for South Africa, let alone by reaching the semi finals.

The first kings of the global game, Uruguay were unbeaten in World Cups until an extra-time defeat to the great Hungarians in the 1954 semi-final. The achievements of the old guard made football a vital part of Uruguayan identity, and inspired generations of kids to excel at the game. But those same achievements were also intimidating.

Tabarez talks of 'the curse of the Maracana,' the stadium in Rio where Uruguay shocked Brazil to win the 1950 World Cup. For six decades afterwards, Uruguay teams were measured by their home public against the 1950 heroes and found wanting. Suarez and his team-mates from last year have lifted the curse.

A vital part of that process has been played by the Under-20 sides. Like Argentina before them, Uruguay understood that their domestic football would inevitably suffer from the globalisation of the game, with their talented youngsters plucked away to Europe. Their youth set-up, then, was where they needed to groom players for the future of the senior side.

Four years ago, Suarez was not in action at the 2007 South American Under-20 Championships in Paraguay. He was already in Holland. Two members of the Uruguay side were particularly impressive - for World Soccer magazine, I picked out striker Edinson Cavani and defender Martin Caceres in a round-up of the best players on show.

Uruguay qualified for that year's World Youth Cup in Canada, and this time Suarez was on duty. He and Cavani scored all their goals. Three months later, Suarez was playing - and scoring - as Uruguay began their 2010 World Cup qualification campaign. Before long, Cavani and Caceres had joined him - an excellent example of the Under-20s serving as a conveyor belt to the senior squad.

The 2005 Under-20 team supplied superb centre back Diego Godin, left wing back Alvaro Pereira and goalkeeper Nicolas Muslera, as well as talented little winger Cristian Rodriguez who missed the World Cup through suspension.

Playmaker Nicolas Lodeiro was the star of the 2009 Under-20s, and at the end of the year played an important role in those play-offs against Costa Rica that booked Uruguay's place in South Africa. The tournament did not go as he would have hoped, with a red card followed by a serious injury, but he has plenty of time to get back on track.

His Under-20 colleagues Abel Hernandez, Sebastian Coates and Gaston Ramirez have since been promoted to the senior squad.

And what of this year's crop? It is a good time to pose the question, with the 2011 South American Under-20 Championships going into the decisive second phase. Uruguay made it through, but hardly in style - there were two defeats and a draw as well as one crushing win over Chile. They will now be expected to raise their game - some of this generation looked very promising in the last World Under-17 Cup.

Left-back (or centre-half) Diego Polenta is comfortably the stand out so far. Others to look out for - centre forward Federico Rodriguez, centre-half Leandro Cabrera, midfielders Pablo Cepelini and the right-sided Camilo Mayada. And Adrian Luna is a quick striker who works the flanks well. But he does not seem to have quite the thrust and the two-footed tricks of Suarez.

Liverpool's new acquisition has the kind of attacking threat that you don't see every day, even in the South American Under-20 Championships.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2011/01/striker_suarez_fits_the_bill_f.html

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2372 on: February 1, 2011, 12:48:38 pm »
He could take English lessons twice a day for years but he'll never understand what the hell Dalglish, Carra and Carroll are going on about.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Get

• ...ting perilously close to being banned, so even the avatar is WRONG!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Support Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #2373 on: February 1, 2011, 12:50:35 pm »
He could take English lessons twice a day for years but he'll never understand what the hell Dalglish, Carra and Carroll are going on about.

Dalglish lays an arm around Suarez and points at The goal = Suarez scores
Quote from: Fordy on July 20, 2012, 01:24:46 PM
Anything more that 6m for Joe Allen and we have been ripped off.

Loads of Joe allens out there.

I would like to see him stay at Swansea myself and see if he can have another decent season. He is a championship player - players like a championship player.

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #2374 on: February 1, 2011, 12:52:08 pm »

It's a (sort of) joke - the Newcastle accent is famously impentetrable to non-Geordies.

Offline ThisIsMickey

• Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #2375 on: February 1, 2011, 12:52:25 pm »
That milankakabaros video somehow reminds me of Fowler. Didn't realize how lethal he is. He can score from anywhere.
"100% of the shots you don't take don't go in"

Offline Little Louie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2376 on: February 1, 2011, 12:52:46 pm »
Luis' message to his former teams supporters are somewhat more humble than last night's comments by a certain Spanish gentleman. Dignified and classy. i'm liking this guy already.

http://www.luissuarez16.com
« Last Edit: February 1, 2011, 12:55:59 pm by Little Louie »
One night in Paris

Me: "Who scored? Who scored?"
Mate: "Barney Rubble, Barney Fucking Rubble"

Online lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #2377 on: February 1, 2011, 01:01:11 pm »
You could write a comedy sketch based on Kenny, Carroll and Suarez trying to have a conversation about tactics.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2378 on: February 1, 2011, 01:04:47 pm »
Luis' message to his former teams supporters are somewhat more humble than last night's comments by a certain Spanish gentleman. Dignified and classy. i'm liking this guy already.

http://www.luissuarez16.com

Seems like a nice lad from that website. Reads like he writes it himself too. :)
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline hilly

• Kopite
« Reply #2379 on: February 1, 2011, 01:14:15 pm »
He coudln't have made a better start in his Liverpool career, and he hasn't kicked a ball yet.

The lad looks classy, made up and very excited to see him and Carroll up front together.

Offline Little Louie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2380 on: February 1, 2011, 01:15:01 pm »
Seems like a nice lad from that website. Reads like he writes it himself too. :)

I have it on good authority that it is a literal translation of the original Uraguayanese.
One night in Paris

Me: "Who scored? Who scored?"
Mate: "Barney Rubble, Barney Fucking Rubble"

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2381 on: February 1, 2011, 01:27:33 pm »
I have it on good authority that it is a literal translation of the original Uraguayanese.
The trouble is that because there are so few native speakers of Uraguayanese in Europe, then it had to be translated into Hindian first before it was translated into English, which is a pity as there are no words in Hindian for traitorous or rentboy so they had to be omitted. :)

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
« Reply #2382 on: February 1, 2011, 01:29:35 pm »
Suarez will turn out to be one hell of a signing.Him and Carroll up front.WOW.Just wow.Carroll will do the dirty work,will win the headers etc.Suarez,as clever as he is,will latch onto the loose balls and create goals.
I still feel a winger would have done us a lot of good.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2383 on: February 1, 2011, 01:51:08 pm »
Love the clip there from MKB and while a 5 min clip could make Lee Bowyer look decent this lad looks very special. Reminds me of Fowler in some ways while at the same time love the way he sees his team mates around him (Beardsleylike) and many of those assists could have easily just gone for it himself if he was more selfish. Looks like a team player and should add a tremendous difference to the first team. One second he was the clubs record buy and the next the attention was shifted to Carroll so in some ways expectations may have been reduced from his shoulders but he may be the key to making our frontline tick and picking out forward runs by SG, Meireles & Co in the hole / out wide. Pound for pound looks to be the bargain buy out of all of the big purchases yesterday. Welcome aboard.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline Snoopy29

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2384 on: February 1, 2011, 02:01:18 pm »
You could write a comedy sketch based on Kenny, Carroll and Suarez trying to have a conversation about tactics.

Watch the funny conversation of the great khali and that other umega wrestler on youtube...

it will defintly be like that.
“I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us!” “For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side."

(Bill Shankly)

Offline crackerbox

• Yes boys, shorts weather
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up n' about
« Reply #2385 on: February 1, 2011, 02:33:09 pm »
"Hello everyone. As you guys know from the Press, my transfer to Liverpool is now official. I want to thank Ajax for those wonderful 3 years and a half I spent in Amsterdam, where I've been so happy and pride to wear and defend Ajax colours. Special thanks to all my fans for supporting me and to all people who helped me during last years. I will always have you guys in my heart. I am starting a new adventure now with a very important club. I want to thank them for the strong effort They've done to count on me. I am going to work hard day by day to give them back the trust they have in me. Thank you everybody. C'mon Liverpool "

From his site  :wave
I was in Alder Hay with an abscess on my hip in about 1973 and Bill Shankly never came and played the bongos for me.

http://twitter.com/crackerboxx

Offline Cpt_Reina

• Vibranium goalie gloves.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2386 on: February 1, 2011, 02:38:00 pm »
"Hello everyone. As you guys know from the Press, my transfer to Liverpool is now official. I want to thank Ajax for those wonderful 3 years and a half I spent in Amsterdam, where I've been so happy and pride to wear and defend Ajax colours. Special thanks to all my fans for supporting me and to all people who helped me during last years. I will always have you guys in my heart. I am starting a new adventure now with a very important club. I want to thank them for the strong effort They've done to count on me. I am going to work hard day by day to give them back the trust they have in me. Thank you everybody. C'mon Liverpool "

From his site  :wave

Damn fucking right Luis.

No doubt in my mind he'll do the same for us

Classy statement from him, although the cynic in me knows it was most likely written by someone else.

Offline davenorthwales

• RAWK's utilities guru
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2387 on: February 1, 2011, 02:52:23 pm »
i take it he's ineligible for the europa league?

If any1 wants to see for selves  Suarez elig., read Regs 18.07 and 18.17-18; pg's 25 and 27. http://bit.ly/bTazI7 [PDF]
can i have my old name back please?

Offline LiverLuke

• RAWK's Respectable Poster Boy :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2388 on: February 1, 2011, 02:54:24 pm »
just watched some of his goals on youtube, safe to say i need to change my pants

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2389 on: February 1, 2011, 02:56:13 pm »
Saying good things (though the Torres experience should remind us that talk is cheap). Snuck under the media radar a bit with the signing of Carroll, but I'm delighted to have him, wearing the number 7 too, and can't wait to see him in action. Could be a great signing.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline L Redwing

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2390 on: February 1, 2011, 03:03:20 pm »
Just over 48 hours ago we had Luis Suarez coming to the club, who is a fantastic signing. He's someone who has been on the radar here for a long time and someone who was brought in to really enhance the squad. He's got a fantastic goalscoring record. For a Uruguayan to go to Ajax and become club captain speaks volumes for him as a person. He's been around the place over the last couple of days and although he hasn't been able to train while we were waiting for paperwork and his work permit to be completed, he's a smiley type of guy and looks a good character. Obviously the language might be a slight barrier but once he gets over that I'm sure he'll be bubbly and effervescent. Every football club needs a good dressing room and I'm sure he'll add to that.
Love those words from the King. And he does seem to be a smiley type of guy. In all the videos I've watched, he's had a big grin on his face. Love it when players play like that. Really looking forward to see him play. Will it be tomorrow? I thought I read somewhere that he went back to sort out some loose ends.

Offline Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2391 on: February 1, 2011, 03:13:57 pm »
Hope he plays tomorrow. I know he hasn't played for a while due to his ban, but Stoke won't know what's hit them! Just a shame we haven't got our new Geordie nutter fit to resist the elbows that would be coming his way!
Thank you Jurgen

Offline azyless

• Main Stander
« Reply #2392 on: February 1, 2011, 03:34:14 pm »
If any1 wants to see for selves  Suarez elig., read Regs 18.07 and 18.17-18; pg's 25 and 27. http://bit.ly/bTazI7 [PDF]

"18.18 One player from the above quota of three who has played UEFA club
competition matches for another competing club in the current season may
exceptionally be registered, provided that the player has not been fielded:
− in the same competition for another club; or
− for another club that is currently in the same competition.
Furthermore, if the player’s new club is playing in the UEFA Europa League,
his former club must not have played in the UEFA Europa League at any
point in the current season."

Ajax hasnt played in Europa League yet, so he should be eligible, right ?

Offline El-Padre

• Kopite
  • Well, look at me. I'm all fuzzy.
    • Fústar - Recycling Cultural Waste Since 2005
« Reply #2393 on: February 1, 2011, 03:43:36 pm »
Thing that impresses most about Suarez' time at Ajaz is the range of goals scored. It's all too easy (as we know) to put together YouTube compilations that can make anyone seem like a world-beater, but I've watched plenty of these where the player is essentially scoring the same type of goal, over and over.

With Suarez you have headers, subtle Romario-style finishes, tap-ins, shots from 25 yards, free-kicks, cheeky Panenka-type penalties. The lot. He's also clearly able to improvise some outrageous finishes too, which shows clear intelligence and quickness of thought. The kind of thing that would remind you of a certain cheeky, young scamp from Toxteth who was once quite popular round these parts. Name escapes me. ;)

Colour me excited.
Fústar - Recycling Cultural Waste Since 2005...

Offline maqu006

• Legacy Fan
  • RAWK's literary theorist
« Reply #2394 on: February 1, 2011, 04:33:46 pm »
This is his website for anyone who is interested:

http://www.luissuarez16.com/en/home-en

This is his facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luis-Suarez/167866666571743?v=wall

This is his twitter account:

http://twitter.com/luis16suarez

Offline stjohns

• ambliance or precinct we're not sure......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2395 on: February 1, 2011, 04:36:15 pm »

Beautifully put.

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #2396 on: February 1, 2011, 06:50:57 pm »
His armband proved he was a red Suarez, Suarez

You'll never walk alone it says Suarez, Suarez,

He bought the band from a lad in spain,

Tall blonde hair, forgotten his name

Luis Suarez Liverpools number 7

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #2397 on: February 1, 2011, 07:51:11 pm »
Aplogise if already posted , but on Suarez’ website:

Hello everyone. As you guys know from the Press, my transfer to Liverpool is now official. I want to thank Ajax for those wonderful 3 years and a half I spent in Amsterdam , where I've been so happy and pride to wear and defend Ajax colours. Special thanks to all my fans for supporting me and to all people who helped me during last years. I will always have you guys in my heart. I am starting a new adventure now with a very important club. I want to thank them for the strong effort They've done to count on me. I am going to work hard day by day to give them back the trust they have in me. Thank you everybody. C'mon Liverpool

Class!

Offline JoeCole

• Spoiler!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2398 on: February 1, 2011, 08:03:08 pm »

LIVERPOOL newboy Luis Suarez has described his move to Anfield as "a dream" after sealing his much-anticipated switch from Ajax.

Suarez, who turned 24 last week, put the finishing touches to his £22.8m transfer from Ajax on Monday, signing a five-and-a-half year deal, as Reds boss Kenny Dalglish enjoyed an eventful day in the transfer market.

It was a day which also saw Newcastle striker Andy Carroll arrive, in a club record £35m deal, and Fernando Torres depart for Chelsea for a British record £50m fee.

Suarez, though, says he is delighted to have finally signed on the dotted line at Anfield, and cannot wait to show the Reds supporters what he can do.

"I am very happy to be here," said Suarez.

"For me Liverpool is the most important club, not just in England, but in the whole world. I am very happy to be here.

"My aim is to work hard and to show the fans how hard I am ready to work. I will put in a lot of effort to help show the supporters my capabilities.

"Right now I want to play as many games as I can and help the team move up the table."

The Uruguayan forward, capped 38 times by his country, is the current Dutch Footballer of the Year, having scored an incredible 49 goals for the Amsterdam outfit last season.

He admits to feeling some sadness at departing the club which transformed him from a promising youngster to one of the stars of last summer's World Cup, but says a move to Merseyside was not one he would ever have turned down.

"I had a wonderful time at Ajax and I will miss them, but that is football," he said.

"You have to keep changing and moving forward to get better.

"Ajax knew I wanted to play for such a big club as Liverpool, and from then we just needed to reach an agreement. But there was no problem at all."

Suarez also revealed he had watched the Reds as a young boy, and stated his ambitions for the future.

"Liverpool is the most famous club in England," he said.

"I watched English football as a boy, and I watched Liverpool - they are the greatest in England.

"My ambition now is to do the best for Liverpool, to learn more about English football, and to become a Champion."

Read More http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/02/01/luis-suarez-speaks-about-his-dream-move-to-liverpool-fc-100252-28094888/2/#ixzz1CjuHN4LY

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #2399 on: February 1, 2011, 08:04:12 pm »
If anything, I'm a little more excited about this fella that Andy. The prospect of both of them together is really really frightening.