Author Topic: Struggling with depression  (Read 629980 times)

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Struggling with depression
« Reply #6200 on: December 11, 2017, 01:51:36 pm »
Been in hospital for 3 days. Been fucking sectioned. My little brother has tried to take his own life because of what I've done. It's all fucking crumbling.

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6201 on: December 11, 2017, 02:16:19 pm »
My cousin was found dead on Thursday. He had killed himself a few days earlier, I didn't ask how but they said it was "very deliberate". His mum, dad and sister must be devastated but I only found out yesterday and didn't find the courage to speak with them yet. He didn't leave a note and hadn't spoken with anyone in the family about what I assume was a deep depression. Heard my dad saying "I don't understand why he wouldn't say something", but I can kind of understand, I have been through depression myself and even though I got treated and eventually got through it i never told anyone in the family other than my wife. Somehow it seemed so difficult to bring up, made me feel like a burden. It's not true though, someone is there to listen. Please, if you are struggling, reach out for help.

RIP Christopher. I wish I'd gotten to know you better, maybe we could have talked more. I hope you're at peace now.

Been in hospital for 3 days. Been fucking sectioned. My little brother has tried to take his own life because of what I've done. It's all fucking crumbling.

I'm sorry for what you're going through mate. I never quite know what to say but please, reach out and ask for help. Life is so precious.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 02:19:03 pm by Slick_Beef »

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6202 on: December 11, 2017, 02:20:21 pm »
Talking to people really helps. Yes it's initially hard, but from personal experience it becomes easier once you've opened up.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6203 on: December 11, 2017, 03:01:21 pm »
My cousin was found dead on Thursday. He had killed himself a few days earlier, I didn't ask how but they said it was "very deliberate". His mum, dad and sister must be devastated but I only found out yesterday and didn't find the courage to speak with them yet. He didn't leave a note and hadn't spoken with anyone in the family about what I assume was a deep depression. Heard my dad saying "I don't understand why he wouldn't say something", but I can kind of understand, I have been through depression myself and even though I got treated and eventually got through it i never told anyone in the family other than my wife. Somehow it seemed so difficult to bring up, made me feel like a burden. It's not true though, someone is there to listen. Please, if you are struggling, reach out for help.

RIP Christopher. I wish I'd gotten to know you better, maybe we could have talked more. I hope you're at peace now.

I'm sorry for what you're going through mate. I never quite know what to say but please, reach out and ask for help. Life is so precious.
Cheers.

I'm very sorry for your loss. x

Offline evie

• "Might have to think about it for a bit, k? No! That's not what I meant! Damn....." Prefers to hold it in.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hero
« Reply #6204 on: December 20, 2017, 09:11:21 pm »
I haven't been posting here for a while because I've been better than ever actually and it's an amazing feeling.

However, I think I've found something out that has bothered me a lot and a big contributor to my depression but I haven't KNOWN it has been.

In 2010 I lost my nan. She fell in the bathroom at the service house where she was living and had recently moved to. They found her in the early morning with her clothes on (terrified that she might have been on the floor all night) and it later turned out she had broken her hip.

I visited her in the ER and it was horrible to see her that way. She had an oxygen mask on and looked scared. I held her hand for a bit. I think she knew it was me but I'm not sure, she had started to mix her grandchildren up a bit because of Alzheimers'. I arrived just shortly before she was being taken to an x-ray so I didn't stay when they rolled her away.

That was the last time I saw her alive. I didn't visit her anymore in the hospital and I can't forgive myself for not staying 'til after the x-ray was done. The next time I saw her was in her room at the hospital and she had passed away.

How do I forgive myself? I feel like I abandoned her.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:16:53 pm by evie »

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6205 on: December 21, 2017, 09:58:12 am »
I haven't been posting here for a while because I've been better than ever actually and it's an amazing feeling.

However, I think I've found something out that has bothered me a lot and a big contributor to my depression but I haven't KNOWN it has been.

In 2010 I lost my nan. She fell in the bathroom at the service house where she was living and had recently moved to. They found her in the early morning with her clothes on (terrified that she might have been on the floor all night) and it later turned out she had broken her hip.

I visited her in the ER and it was horrible to see her that way. She had an oxygen mask on and looked scared. I held her hand for a bit. I think she knew it was me but I'm not sure, she had started to mix her grandchildren up a bit because of Alzheimers'. I arrived just shortly before she was being taken to an x-ray so I didn't stay when they rolled her away.

That was the last time I saw her alive. I didn't visit her anymore in the hospital and I can't forgive myself for not staying 'til after the x-ray was done. The next time I saw her was in her room at the hospital and she had passed away.

Glad to hear you are doing a lot better these days, keep up the fight!

You have to try and remember the good times you spent with her, you have to live your own life and can't always be there for others right until the end. She'd want it that way I'm sure.

It may sound callous but I wouldn't want anyone to see me in a state in the hospital when I do finally go. Would just rather go in peace, no fuss and remember the good times. RIP to your Nan
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Slick_Beef

• RAWK's Master Baker
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6206 on: December 22, 2017, 10:46:34 pm »

Sorry to hear about your experience evie, but glad you're feeling better lately.

Have you tried speaking with a therapist about your experience with your nan? For what it's worth, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety a couple of years ago. My GP suggested a psychologist/psychotherapist. Through talking with her I realised that some past experiences were having a massive effect on me, I was overloaded with guilt and I suddenly found myself in floods of tears talking about stuff that I had never realised was bothering me. Talking through it with her helped so much and my life has improved dramatically since then. I recommend it to everyone now, to at least try anyway.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #6207 on: December 22, 2017, 11:37:47 pm »
Talking to people really helps. Yes it's initially hard, but from personal experience it becomes easier once you've opened up.
I know one thing about depression and that is that talking helps people..

The Samaritans are great...

Phone his number if you need to talk..

116 123
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6208 on: December 24, 2017, 01:43:09 am »
I seriously need help and dont know what to do

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6209 on: December 24, 2017, 01:44:09 am »
If theres any one here who i can talk to now let me know, im in a bad way

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6210 on: December 24, 2017, 01:51:20 am »
anyone please....

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6211 on: December 24, 2017, 03:46:42 am »
Don't know what help I can be but I'm here mate.
choose Life.

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Struggling with depression
« Reply #6212 on: December 24, 2017, 06:32:03 am »
10 years on, let us know you’re okay fella

Offline JLStretton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6213 on: December 24, 2017, 07:48:52 am »
10 years on, let us know you’re okay fella

As of the last pms off him, he is "ok"
choose Life.

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6214 on: December 24, 2017, 12:30:15 pm »
As of the last pms off him, he is "ok"
Cheers for letting us know

10 years on, PM or post

YNWA

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6215 on: December 24, 2017, 03:17:38 pm »
anyone please....

Drop me a PM if you need to mate.  :wave

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6216 on: December 24, 2017, 06:46:23 pm »
Hope you’re ok.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6217 on: December 24, 2017, 06:57:01 pm »
Difficult time of year for so many, all the best to everyone.
No time for caution.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6218 on: December 24, 2017, 08:12:20 pm »
...... For what it's worth, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety a couple of years ago. My GP suggested a psychologist/psychotherapist. Through talking with her I realised that some past experiences were having a massive effect on me, I was overloaded with guilt and I suddenly found myself in floods of tears talking about stuff that I had never realised was bothering me. Talking through it with her helped so much and my life has improved dramatically since then. I recommend it to everyone now, to at least try anyway.
Hope you're doing ok mate mate, send me a pm when you have time.  :wave
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline 10 years on

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6219 on: December 24, 2017, 09:42:02 pm »
Cheers for letting us know

10 years on, PM or post

YNWA
I'm alright everyone, just a bad night not a bad life. Thanks to everyone who helped last night really appreciated. Rawk really is a great place.
Merry Christmas to everyone hope it's a great one.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6220 on: December 24, 2017, 09:44:06 pm »
I'm alright everyone, just a bad night not a bad life. Thanks to everyone who helped last night really appreciated. Rawk really is a great place.
Your messages cheered me up     :)

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #6221 on: December 24, 2017, 11:00:30 pm »
Staring down the barrel of a lonely Christmas eve, I decided to find some of my favourite songs on youtube and belt them out into a hairbrush (next door is away for Christmas). 3 hours later I'm in a great mood and realised just how much I love singing.

This might help too:

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/other/geeks-vs-loneliness/54141/a-few-words-for-those-in-a-tough-place-over-christmas

"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #6222 on: December 24, 2017, 11:08:46 pm »
Just in case......

Childline: 0800 1111
Samaritans 116 123
Domestic Violence Hotline: 0808 2000 247
Mind 0300 123 3393
Age UK 0800 169 6565

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6223 on: December 24, 2017, 11:12:34 pm »
Glad to hear it  :wave

Don't be a stranger if there's ever anything any one of you needs to get off your chest. We're only a click or two away.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6224 on: December 24, 2017, 11:19:59 pm »
Staring down the barrel of a lonely Christmas eve, I decided to find some of my favourite songs on youtube and belt them out into a hairbrush (next door is away for Christmas). 3 hours later I'm in a great mood and realised just how much I love singing.

This might help too:

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/other/geeks-vs-loneliness/54141/a-few-words-for-those-in-a-tough-place-over-christmas

This is an absolutely brilliant song to sing along to . . . . it always cheers me right up when I watch the video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io2Cl1u5gmU

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6225 on: December 25, 2017, 05:34:33 pm »
Disclaimer before I start off - I am very drunk and although I am suicidal but I would never do it because I have 4 people in my life who would be devastated if I died and I don't have it in me to be that selfish.

Having said that, WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF LIVING? Like WHY? I am just waiting for the time when no one else's happiness is dependant on me so I an just end this torture.

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6226 on: December 25, 2017, 05:39:28 pm »
This is an absolutely brilliant song to sing along to . . . . it always cheers me right up when I watch the video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io2Cl1u5gmU
Thanks for sharing this.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #6227 on: December 25, 2017, 08:08:14 pm »
Disclaimer before I start off - I am very drunk and although I am suicidal but I would never do it because I have 4 people in my life who would be devastated if I died and I don't have it in me to be that selfish.

Having said that, WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF LIVING? Like WHY? I am just waiting for the time when no one else's happiness is dependant on me so I an just end this torture.

Ha ha sat in boozer on my own thinking the same thing. Hope your ok ?

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6228 on: December 25, 2017, 08:23:46 pm »
To watch us win the league, lads!

All the best to you

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6229 on: December 25, 2017, 09:32:59 pm »
At this time of year, try to remember this thread.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=324792.0

All the best everyone.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6230 on: December 27, 2017, 01:19:53 am »
I'm currently seeing a crisis team in Lancashire because of what's happened. Tried to take my life twice in three days, basically, my belt snapped or I wouldn't be here.

Problem is, I'm having pretty vile mood swings. One minute, like now, I can be absolutely fine. I can feel normal, and there's nothing wrong. Then if something minor winds me up/upsets me, I flip out, break down and think about killing myself again.

A few things led up to me trying it. Relatives dying, general life pressures, missing family and friends, being worried about my little brother's own suicide attempts. But breaking up with my ex is what's really done it.

We were a pretty fucked up couple. Everything was 200% all the time. Very demanding emotionally. She had crippling anxiety, I didn't have any MH problems, but I tried my hardest to understand. She's had a lot of family problems and basically, I think she held on very tightly to me, because she didn't want to lose me like she has her mum (they don't talk). But with that came a lot of pressure and criticism from her. Nothing I did right ever mattered as soon as there possibly could be a problem. After a year of being told what I did wrong, I broke up with her, regretted it, then proceeded to get screwed over. My problem is that after a very intense year where she very much became my everything in a more literal than a romantic sense, to lose that is like having to deal with a loss. Over a week period after I broke it off with her, she took me back and changed her mind over 40 times. I'm not exaggerating. Over 40. Eventually she decided no. She then proceeded to send me a 2000 word email, telling me just why I wasn't good enough, how I was a c*nt, how I have no mates, no one likes me, I'm arrogant, I'm this, I'm that and I'm the other. Imagine that... Someone who you love, who you've done your best for, for over a year, been through everything with... she has 2000 words of bad things to say about me.

Yeah... that's crushed me. I can't sit in a room anymore without thinking what others might be thinking of me, I keep going for walks, just to be on my own. Even after I got the email and I ended up being hooked up to an IV of Parvolex, she continued to fuck with my head and I refused my mate's attempts to visit because I couldn't stop thinking about how they don't like me, they're just doing it to feel sorry for me. I don't know what to do. People will obviously say she's bad for me, to cut her out, but I can't. I just can't bring myself to do it.

I've changed as a person. I used to be calm, collected, etc. Now I'm volatile. And I'm going back to uni in a few weeks, nearly 3 hours away from home, I'm worried that something's going to happen and I won't have my family being here as a reason not to do it.

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6231 on: December 27, 2017, 04:28:47 am »
Yeah mate. :) Thanks for asking.

To watch us win the league, lads!

All the best to you
Cheers to that :)

Offline kkhaku

• Kaladze
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter: k_rrar
« Reply #6232 on: December 27, 2017, 11:38:07 am »
I'm currently seeing a crisis team in Lancashire because of what's happened. Tried to take my life twice in three days, basically, my belt snapped or I wouldn't be here.

Problem is, I'm having pretty vile mood swings. One minute, like now, I can be absolutely fine. I can feel normal, and there's nothing wrong. Then if something minor winds me up/upsets me, I flip out, break down and think about killing myself again.

A few things led up to me trying it. Relatives dying, general life pressures, missing family and friends, being worried about my little brother's own suicide attempts. But breaking up with my ex is what's really done it.

We were a pretty fucked up couple. Everything was 200% all the time. Very demanding emotionally. She had crippling anxiety, I didn't have any MH problems, but I tried my hardest to understand. She's had a lot of family problems and basically, I think she held on very tightly to me, because she didn't want to lose me like she has her mum (they don't talk). But with that came a lot of pressure and criticism from her. Nothing I did right ever mattered as soon as there possibly could be a problem. After a year of being told what I did wrong, I broke up with her, regretted it, then proceeded to get screwed over. My problem is that after a very intense year where she very much became my everything in a more literal than a romantic sense, to lose that is like having to deal with a loss. Over a week period after I broke it off with her, she took me back and changed her mind over 40 times. I'm not exaggerating. Over 40. Eventually she decided no. She then proceeded to send me a 2000 word email, telling me just why I wasn't good enough, how I was a c*nt, how I have no mates, no one likes me, I'm arrogant, I'm this, I'm that and I'm the other. Imagine that... Someone who you love, who you've done your best for, for over a year, been through everything with... she has 2000 words of bad things to say about me.

Yeah... that's crushed me. I can't sit in a room anymore without thinking what others might be thinking of me, I keep going for walks, just to be on my own. Even after I got the email and I ended up being hooked up to an IV of Parvolex, she continued to fuck with my head and I refused my mate's attempts to visit because I couldn't stop thinking about how they don't like me, they're just doing it to feel sorry for me. I don't know what to do. People will obviously say she's bad for me, to cut her out, but I can't. I just can't bring myself to do it.

I've changed as a person. I used to be calm, collected, etc. Now I'm volatile. And I'm going back to uni in a few weeks, nearly 3 hours away from home, I'm worried that something's going to happen and I won't have my family being here as a reason not to do it.

Mate believe it or not, what I read there is that you've taken the initiative to see a crisis team to get better, you've got a family that you see as a reason not to do it, and you've got mates who actually want to be there for you.

I can't even imagine how the mood swings mess with your head, but the fact that you feel fine now, writing this, means that you've got hope. Rather than a downwards spiral, you're on a seesaw needing to find a way to prolong the highs and regulate the lows.

You'll get through this, don't be afraid to lean on the support you have - that includes us on these boards.
"God is dead." - Freidrich Nietzsche, 1882
"Nietzsche is dead." - God, 1900

Offline zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6233 on: December 27, 2017, 05:29:12 pm »
Tried to take my life twice in three days, basically, my belt snapped or I wouldn't be here.
Jesus.

I feel like I've been reading your posts for years now. Just remind me, who were you before you were Something Stingy?
People will obviously say she's bad for me, to cut her out, but I can't. I just can't bring myself to do it.
"Bad" is an understatement - she's utterly toxic. Whatever your relationship used to be, it's now mutated into something that'll be the death of you. She's ballast and you have to cut her loose before she succeeds in taking you down with her.

No woman (or man) is worth what you're going through. Certainly not worth dying over. What makes you feel you can't cut her off? (Obviously only answer if a) you want to b) feel up to it)
And I'm going back to uni in a few weeks, nearly 3 hours away from home, I'm worried that something's going to happen and I won't have my family being here as a reason not to do it.
Don't worry about that for now.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #6234 on: December 27, 2017, 05:46:44 pm »
zero yes that's correct and I've given him a more appropriate and supportive CT and sent him a pm with a practical activity to help him deal with that fucking shit 2000 email from his ex.

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6235 on: December 27, 2017, 05:58:50 pm »
Jesus.

I feel like I've been reading your posts for years now. Just remind me, who were you before you were Something Stingy? "Bad" is an understatement - she's utterly toxic. Whatever your relationship used to be, it's now mutated into something that'll be the death of you. She's ballast and you have to cut her loose before she succeeds in taking you down with her.

No woman (or man) is worth what you're going through. Certainly not worth dying over. What makes you feel you can't cut her off? (Obviously only answer if a) you want to b) feel up to it) Don't worry about that for now.
I was something Stingey, yeah. Hated the bloody username  ;D

I think it's just the relationship became all-consuming. It was very intense, very demanding and, for a year, she basically was my everything. And now it's gone, it's like I have nothing. I can't say I did no wrong, no one's perfect in these situations, but it's that fucking email that's done me in. It really fucking is.

I'm with the crisis team through necessity, not choice. They'll section me if I don't turn up and I was climbing up the walls after a day in there.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6236 on: December 27, 2017, 06:02:06 pm »
I'm with the crisis team through necessity, not choice. They'll section me if I don't turn up and I was climbing up the walls after a day in there.
You can get through this. You know the root cause and you are going to be able to work now on the consequences of it. Believe. She's not worth the pain this is causing you. Look forward to the other side.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #6237 on: December 28, 2017, 04:23:10 pm »
I was something Stingey, yeah. Hated the bloody username  ;D

I think it's just the relationship became all-consuming. It was very intense, very demanding and, for a year, she basically was my everything. And now it's gone, it's like I have nothing. I can't say I did no wrong, no one's perfect in these situations, but it's that fucking email that's done me in. It really fucking is.

Well you did right to ditch the bitch.  What a fucking looney.  Seems to me the wrong one got sectioned mate.   It takes an extreme nutter to sit down and write a 2000 word email to someone she doesn't want to have a relationship with.  From what you say she was unstable from the outset.  Now being demanding is one thing, but sucking the life out of someone is quite another.   She made you dependent upon her for everything, did she not?  That's not love, its ownership.  And this yes/no 40 times is taunting and quite vicious, disgusting, and highly abnormal behaviour. 

Now as to this email.  Since she could no longer control your body, she deliberately decided to fuck with your mind.  Done with revenge to destroy your self esteem, but also done out of fear and the loss of control.  She knows that you are at base a person of worth, you do have mates who want to see you, that given the chance you will have a very good life and a golden future, which definitely will not include her. and this she cannot tolerate and seeks to destroy, sick, deranged loser as she is. 

Stay with the team.  Build for your future.  Good luck my friend.

Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6238 on: December 28, 2017, 04:44:54 pm »
Well you did right to ditch the bitch.  What a fucking looney.  Seems to me the wrong one got sectioned mate.   It takes an extreme nutter to sit down and write a 2000 word email to someone she doesn't want to have a relationship with.  From what you say she was unstable from the outset.  Now being demanding is one thing, but sucking the life out of someone is quite another.   She made you dependent upon her for everything, did she not?  That's not love, its ownership.  And this yes/no 40 times is taunting and quite vicious, disgusting, and highly abnormal behaviour. 

Now as to this email.  Since she could no longer control your body, she deliberately decided to fuck with your mind.  Done with revenge to destroy your self esteem, but also done out of fear and the loss of control.  She knows that you are at base a person of worth, you do have mates who want to see you, that given the chance you will have a very good life and a golden future, which definitely will not include her. and this she cannot tolerate and seeks to destroy, sick, deranged loser as she is. 

Keita, listen to this women for she speaketh nay with forked tongue but verily doth profess truth to thee and hath thine bestest interests at heart, yea. ;D

Oh and if you wish to provide her with aforementioned looney bitch's address, I would gladly pay to watch her punch her in the throat :wave

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6239 on: December 28, 2017, 04:49:13 pm »

Such a fabulous and lovely Lady you are    :)