Author Topic: What is the stupidest/lamest reason your partner/ex has fallen out with you for?  (Read 58694 times)

Offline SMD

• Shit streamer. Can't be found by drive man.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We do fucking stupid things when we are young, as do lads. I seem to recall a regular event of one such lad I knew getting his bits out at every perceivable opportunity yet never being able to explain why.

Are you talking about Neville, cos like that's how he looks...
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We do fucking stupid things when we are young, as do lads. I seem to recall a regular event of one such lad I knew getting his bits out at every perceivable opportunity yet never being able to explain why.

My mate got banned from local chippy. Put his cock on the counter and asked for chips and gravy with it. The lad is blessed! Still never been allowed back in.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
My mate got banned from local chippy. Put his cock on the counter and asked for chips and gravy with it. The lad is blessed! Still never been allowed back in.

Did he get boiling hot gravy poured on his knob before he was barred?

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
For pretending to be a lesbian with my best friend of the time in a moment of drunken daftness. We were only joking around.

And he got a cob on? fucking hell.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Did he get boiling hot gravy poured on his knob before he was barred?

Ha no the shock from him doing it just had one of the old birds screaming at him. Pissed as a fart he was.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Jagadambe Mata ♡
Shaggin' her ma'.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
For pretending to be a lesbian with my best friend of the time in a moment of drunken daftness. We were only joking around.

are you sure hes a man???

any of u guys got your other halfs bitching about u spending any time you get watching football or playing xbox?
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline phonic

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
any of u guys got your other halfs bitching about u spending any time you get watching football or playing xbox?

I've been quite lucky with this, I usually just get the annoying questions, "why did he do that?", "well that wasn't very good was it?" etc.

I remember one bird invited herself round mine one night when there was a game on. She walked in and I was sat there surrounded by beer and crisps. Sat down next to me and came out with the "you're always watching football, I don't want to watch this, I've come all this way, blah blah blah", I waited until the ball went out of play before pointing out it was my tele in my house and I'd watch what the fuck I want when I want, I never asked her to come over, she did it herself. I wouldn't go round hers and expect her to stop watching fucking Hollyenders Street Farm or whatever bollocks she used to watch. She got in a mood and fucked off shortly after.

Offline Ashfordian

• Softlad
  • Legacy Fan
Re: What is the stupidest/lamest reason your partner/ex has fallen out with you
« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2009, 03:16:39 pm »
Because I forgot to take my wallet to work with me so I could buy her the driving theory test after work. I then said I'd buy it for her after work as I finish earlier than her each day and would have time to do so before picking her up. She then says she cant do any revision that night as she'd planned to see a mate. Why moan then!?!? And dont be so ungrateful either or you can buy it yerself!!!!!

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
I've been quite lucky with this, I usually just get the annoying questions, "why did he do that?", "well that wasn't very good was it?" etc.

I remember one bird invited herself round mine one night when there was a game on. She walked in and I was sat there surrounded by beer and crisps. Sat down next to me and came out with the "you're always watching football, I don't want to watch this, I've come all this way, blah blah blah", I waited until the ball went out of play before pointing out it was my tele in my house and I'd watch what the fuck I want when I want, I never asked her to come over, she did it herself. I wouldn't go round hers and expect her to stop watching fucking Hollyenders Street Farm or whatever bollocks she used to watch. She got in a mood and fucked off shortly after.

lol thats expected cant have no biatch coming your crib and telling you what you should be watching uninvited!
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
Re: What is the stupidest/lamest reason your partner/ex has fallen out with you
« Reply #451 on: September 17, 2009, 05:05:18 pm »
Today we finally broke up after 2 years; get this...

For no reason.

She has pretty much admitted to me, because she wants to beat herself up. She doesn't know what she wants. She blames herself for her grandma's death, which happened about a year ago, because 'she was happy at the time' And whenever she's happy, something has to take her down. So she's decided she doesn't want to be with me. I'm Gutted in all honesty though. Despite her stupid excuse. Love her to bits, and finding it hard to think how to move past it.
So she doesn't want to be happy with me, because I put her families life in danger.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Today we finally broke up after 2 years; get this...

For no reason.

She has pretty much admitted to me, because she wants to beat herself up. She doesn't know what she wants. She blames herself for her grandma's death, which happened about a year ago, because 'she was happy at the time' And whenever she's happy, something has to take her down. So she's decided she doesn't want to be with me. I'm Gutted in all honesty though. Despite her stupid excuse. Love her to bits, and finding it hard to think how to move past it.
So she doesn't want to be happy with me, because I put her families life in danger.

You are better off out, mate. Sounds nuttier than a squirrel turd.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
You are better off out, mate. Sounds nuttier than a squirrel turd.

I know, worst thing is I've almost finished it with her a few times; but circumstances stopped me.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
my ex split up with me once after I ate the last biscuit in the packet, even though I offered her it first and she said no!

Thank fuck I got rid.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96

Sorry, but :lmao she sounds like a fruitloop, you're better off without!

Offline Lionel Rich Tea

• Anny Roader
Actually, this thread gives me nightmares everytime I see it pop to the top and I have to smell me finger.

I've got another one this is from the ex-ex. I was going a Rugby match with me mates and I wasn't that keen on her going cos I wanted an afternoon out with me mates over in Yorkshire on the piss. We had a blazing row. I parked me car on me mates drive, she drove past and parked up the road. My mate (the c*nt) could have gone the other way but drove towards where she was parked. Next thing she pulls out in front of us and deliberately crashes into some hedges. I was fucking embarrassed as fuck, me mates are pissing themselves and she's in the car crying. Can't have an afternoon out with me mates and she did that. I was fucking fuming with her. Oh and she also fell out with me another time when I bought a house behind her back, me brother and sisters said I should get on the housing ladder so went out and put me name down on one. Needless to say 6 months later I found out she was shagging behind me back and having gone on a holiday to Greece with 'her mate' it turned out she'd gone away with her new fella riding his cock for a week. Knobhead here dropped her off and picked her up in her car. I should have fucking drove it into a canal. Bitch.

Oh and another highglight, I met some bird in the local and took her back to my house (81 seconds walk). Downstairs chatting and just as after I've been upstairs to give John Thomas a quick wipe to remove any potential pre-come and a quick spray with the popular summer fragance Aquilani di Gio. Struts in and sits down and went for the kill and she asked me: "Have you ever been raped..........?" The silence in the room was deadly. "I'm off bed, love, see yer."

I fucking pick them, I tell yer. All cranks. I need a dating agent.

:duh

Offline lfctitch

• Legacy Fan
  • Titch
    • CS5 Design
Actually, this thread gives me nightmares everytime I see it pop to the top and I have to smell me finger.

I've got another one this is from the ex-ex. I was going a Rugby match with me mates and I wasn't that keen on her going cos I wanted an afternoon out with me mates over in Yorkshire on the piss. We had a blazing row. I parked me car on me mates drive, she drove past and parked up the road. My mate (the c*nt) could have gone the other way but drove towards where she was parked. Next thing she pulls out in front of us and deliberately crashes into some hedges. I was fucking embarrassed as fuck, me mates are pissing themselves and she's in the car crying. Can't have an afternoon out with me mates and she did that. I was fucking fuming with her. Oh and she also fell out with me another time when I bought a house behind her back, me brother and sisters said I should get on the housing ladder so went out and put me name down on one. Needless to say 6 months later I found out she was shagging behind me back and having gone on a holiday to Greece with 'her mate' it turned out she'd gone away with her new fella riding his cock for a week. Knobhead here dropped her off and picked her up in her car. I should have fucking drove it into a canal. Bitch.

Oh and another highglight, I met some bird in the local and took her back to my house (81 seconds walk). Downstairs chatting and just as after I've been upstairs to give John Thomas a quick wipe to remove any potential pre-come and a quick spray with the popular summer fragance Aquilani di Gio. Struts in and sits down and went for the kill and she asked me: "Have you ever been raped..........?" The silence in the room was deadly. "I'm off bed, love, see yer."

I fucking pick them, I tell yer. All cranks. I need a dating agent.

:duh

Yep. Me 2 mate. Perhaps RAWK can help us out. Set us up with a normal girl, if there is such a thing. I doubt it though. All of em have issues.

Offline Red Viper

• Foolproof
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Fantasy NFL Champion 2019 & 2020
my ex split up with me once after I ate the last biscuit in the packet, even though I offered her it first and she said no!

Thank fuck I got rid.

You've got to be fucking kidding. :lmao

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You've got to be fucking kidding. :lmao

I'm being deadly serious mate, she was a bit of a nutcase :lmao

Offline LFCMunkee

• Cheekee!
  • Legacy Fan

Thank fuck I got rid.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

That's the funniest thing ever. ;D
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall - so the referee booked him

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
Made meself a cup of coffee , didnt offer her one and she goes mad at me .
Is that normal ?
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline ItchySpoons

• Kopite
  • I.R. Baboon
Made meself a cup of coffee , didnt offer her one and she goes mad at me .
Is that normal ?

By general standards - not at all
By female standards - bout as normal as it gets
Twitter - @DeanGHayes

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
Note to self....coffee and biscuits can fuck up relationships !
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
Im really selfish for not offering her a cuppa , apparantley
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

You bastard.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline TonyTheRed

• NosedReindeer has a very qwertycock....
  • Legacy Fan
  • I've got a little black book with my poems in

She would have said no anyway.

Get rid of the fuckin' bitch, the fuckin' idiot
like one day u will find out im not female :)

Offline cissepower

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not holding her hand. Happened today....
~~Justice For The 96, You'll Never Walk Alone~~

Offline wardides

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A FUCKING BEACH BALL
i had the head eaten off me today when i woke up..after work yesterday i went over to her house.Get on pretty well with her family and her uncle was there(hes only 22) so we said me him and her father would go for a pint and then head home to the football club.Met her cousin up there and we ended up goin out..now ill admit i was locked and ended up stayin in her uncles..got called a dickhead because i went out because wait for it..........she wanted to see me as she wont see me now until wednesday...its almost laughable if it wasnt so annoying
Bet 1, Lyon v B Munich...No Hat Trick @ 1.03.
Little does he know, he's left the Beatles and joined fucking Razorlight.

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
i had the head eaten off me today when i woke up..after work yesterday i went over to her house.Get on pretty well with her family and her uncle was there(hes only 22) so we said me him and her father would go for a pint and then head home to the football club.Met her cousin up there and we ended up goin out..now ill admit i was locked and ended up stayin in her uncles..got called a dickhead because i went out because wait for it..........she wanted to see me as she wont see me now until wednesday...its almost laughable if it wasnt so annoying

:o  lucky boy

www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
i had the head eaten off me today when i woke up
thats the flip side of a bird with braces i suppose
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline Dermot

• Rent this renovated space for just £3.99/month. Price includes neon backlighting.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not holding her hand. Happened today....

This shit does my tits in. Got the head fucked off me because i wouldn't hold her hand walking from the jeep in the fucking service station shop. fucking lunatic.
The cheek of that mon, deserves a shlap

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
When in fact she should be having a go for insisting on referring to it as 'the Jeep', when in fact 'car' would do...

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
pet hate of mine that
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Because I couldn't fix her printer over the phone just there now, fuckin hell. Change my name to Hewlett Packard Support Desk for fuck sake

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
Right not really on topic here but theres this girl I've been seeing. I was over hers the other day and I'm thinking of heading back home since it was late and I had things to do the next morning. So I told her right I'm off. Suddenly she gets upset and starts ignoring me. I tell her, it isn't the end of the world. We're seeing each other in another couple of days. She says it is the end of the world to her.

Since then (has been a few weeks now), she's been getting on my tits. Being very clingy. Texting me even at times when she knows I dont have any credit, things like "you alright? i love you loads xxxx" and if I don't text back, I have to explain why. Why? BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING CREDIT LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE!

Just a lot of these things and it's being getting on me now for ages and adding up to problems with me family. Don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces but I'm starting to get fed up now. I need my space. I talk about another girl, and she gets jealous as fuck. Blaming me for cheating on her. Next day I get the question, "do you still love me?". Couple of days later she's talking to some lads late night for ages and if what people are saying is true, they've been over hers at 12-3 in the morning. Sick of it now and not sure what to do in all honesty because I do love her but it's getting too much now.

EDIT: (Ho ho ho! What a way to get to 3,000 posts!)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 11:54:49 pm by Baldrick's thicker, uglier brother »

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sick of it now and not sure what to do in all honesty because I do love her but it's getting too much now.

EDIT: (Ho ho ho! What a way to get to 3,000 posts!

Jealous people are manipulative bastards, and before long, you'll end up having to account for every minute you're not with her or she'll start throwing hissy fits and crying. At first, you'll just do it for the "anything for an easier life" option, but it'll soon wear you down. Jealousy is one of those negative emotions that we'll put up with for so long, but then just blow up at the merest hint of it.  Put her straight by saying something like "cut this shit out or I'm off" or if you really want to be with her, buy her a book about how to conquer her jealousy. She needs to find out Why she's acting that way.  If she doesn't change her ways, fuck her off, the fucking idiot.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:15:06 am by macca888 »
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
If she doesn't change her ways, fuck her off, the fucking idiot.

It's getting like you can now say that with a sort of reverence.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
Jealous people are manipulative bastards, and before long, you'll end up having to account for every minute you're not with her or she'll start throwing hissy fits and crying. At first, you'll just do it for the "anything for an easier life" option, but it'll soon wear you down. Jealousy is one of those negative emotions that we'll put up with for so long, but then just blow up at the merest hint of it.  Put her straight by saying something like "cut this shit out or I'm off" or if you really want to be with her, buy her a book about how to conquer her jealousy. She needs to find out Why she's acting that way.  If she doesn't change her ways, fuck her off, the fucking idiot.

Thanks mate. I would have fucked her off ages back if I didn't really want to be with her. She's driven me to the edge already and in the end it has to be me apologising for something I haven't done or started in any way. If I say something like "cut this shit out or I'm off", I know what she's like, gets upset over the smallest of things. She's going to go into a sobbing fest, telling all her girl friends about it, which ends up in them getting after me to explain it. She's admitted several times she isn't the perfect girlfriend and that I can do better, but it's sort of a rule isn't it? You can't say "yeah, you're a shite girlfriend and I deserve someone better than you", can you?

Anyways, I'll see how things go for another few days. If it isn't working, that's it. I've had enough.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
Thats a bit level headed for you, what happened to your usual kind of advice? "kick her back door in, take nudie pics of her, post them online, then ditch the nutcase"
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.