Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4039872 times)

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread.
« Reply #39280 on: May 4, 2015, 10:30:53 am »
Ozzie Friday, getting the liver biopsy done. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. Because of the blood problems I've got, they can't just go straight in and nipa bit off. And I might have to stay in for a couple of days. I'm grateful the NHS is taking such good care of me, but I can't say I fancy this melarkey. They're going to go in through my jugular vein, send some wire thing down it to my liver and take a bit out that way. 1 in 10,000 chance of taking the knock and apparantly a painful recovery. Oh well, it's got to be done

Hiya mate yes get it done you will be all the better for it. I am down for an eye operation at 5 pm today and for 3 days before I had to put drops in my eyes, 2 drops per eye 3 times a day, I forgot to do it, well I remembered last night and now I have to go to hospital and explain why I fucked up their cunning plan, I will also be making an appointment with the Alzheimer  doctor
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39281 on: May 4, 2015, 10:32:58 am »
I'll watch that. I might even go to Southampton. Me festival days are over though. But I will be at Tollpuddle. I couldn't last year, bit of a wobbler, but change of subject....

I've been staying in a mates flat. Last week or so, loads of bizzies have been up and down, parked off up the street and walking up and down. Obviously something was going on.

There's a little gang of plonkies live in the flats next door. It's two blocks of six flats. You'll all know the type, from the 50's on housing estates all over. It's not the Taj Mahal, but it's alright, quiet, no problems, hardly ever see anyone. Considering their drunks the little gang next door are okay and really quiet. Hardly ever blast the music, turn it off by 8 when they do. I don't mind, they play some good stuff, better than the pop shite the kids upstairs play.

One got me van going in the winter when i couldn't. I got him 6 cans of export. I only mention it cos the lad was dead gratful and shocked. So, in a nutshell, they're alright, no problem and I hardly ever see or hear them. Saturday night, 4 bizzy cars and a van screeched to a halt outside. A gang of Robo Cop look alikes, dived out the van screaming. One had the big red key thing with him, twatted the entrance door of the flats in, twatted two doors in inside the block. God only knows how much it cost. They'll have got no more than a few bottles of Aldi cider and maybe a thimble full of drugs.

Them plonkies are fucked now. They'll be all over the telly and paper down here, like Pablo Escobar has been captured. They'll lose their gaffs and benefits. The homeless shelter has been done away with down here. They are running the homeless out of town. Fuck knows what will happen to this little gang. Loads of bizzies marched them out the flats, handcuffed with coats over their heads. Really pathetic sight. They even took the little aul fella that can barely walk.

One fella charged in with that dog catching loop on a stick. He came out dragging the ancient, scabby aul mutt along with it. Made up with himself. He kept marching up and down, whistling. All the neighbours were out, or hanging out their windows. People and kids had stopped in the street to watch. Every time Whistler marched past, I whistled after him. You'd have had to see it but it was funny. He was going nuts, trying not to show it, kept spinning round trying to catch who was whistling, loads of kids were laughing. And it was funny but them poor bastards next door haven't been seen since. They must have kept them in to get them into court tomorrow. Poor bloody people, it's probably the last room of their own they'll have in awhile.

War on drugs my arse. Poor bastards, being picked on and used to justify it. Why not grab Gideon when he's sitting there spaced out on the front bench.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39282 on: May 4, 2015, 10:33:54 am »
Good luck Vic. Turning into God's waiting room this place, eh
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39283 on: May 4, 2015, 10:46:51 am »
Good luck Vic. Turning into God's waiting room this place, eh

You're pushing your luck GODS waiting room,  ;D

Take care my friend, keep up the good work, I don't drink Alcohol, I don't smoke anymore, coming up to 6 years now, sometimes I wonder if I started the health regime a bit late, I can't think of a time when I have been so ill with so many things going wrong with me, Diabetes is a fucking horrible thing to have, it affects almost every part of the body, anyway hope you all have a nice day

« Last Edit: May 4, 2015, 10:53:26 am by vicgill »
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39284 on: May 4, 2015, 11:27:25 am »
I can't drink now Vic. I tried the other week but I get deathly ill. So, I'm swerving it from now on. Hard to believe, but other than the drinking, i take pretty good care of meself. I don't put much effort into it. And I do smoke, which I hate, but I only smoke about 5 rollies a day. But I walk a lot, and I eat well, loads of veg, fruit and salad. Luckily enough, I just happen to like that gear. I could live on carrot and turnip, and sprouts.

See poor Greavsie has had a bad stroke. It's just time, nothing we can do about it. And at least the Windosors keep knocking more out to replace us. I might shoot down the beach in a mo. Bournemouth are having their home coming down there. This gaff is gutted. They're dreading the fortnightly invasions, at all. 

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #39285 on: May 4, 2015, 12:21:18 pm »
Good luck Leo, as John says we'll be thinking of you

Edit: you too Vic.
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #39286 on: May 4, 2015, 12:31:40 pm »
Seriously though.  Good luck Vic and Leo.  Keep on keeping on lads.  There ain't many good 'uns left.   In my thoughts.
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #39287 on: May 4, 2015, 01:09:03 pm »
Only a thousand away tix Leo hardly an invasion.

Day reckon the triangle will be like Castle Street on the video today, white horse n all?

Think I might go out for a bevvy just to do the miserable auld twats on here head in. Enjoy the carrot n turnip Leo and good luck Vic, I'll raise a glass to the pair of yers
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39288 on: May 4, 2015, 01:11:53 pm »
John, the way they carry on here, you'd think the hoardes of Genghis Khan were at the city gates. Enjoy the bevvy mate. If I could, Id be having one meself. It catches us all sooner or later, Lad. So have a laugh while the going's good

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39289 on: May 4, 2015, 05:23:15 pm »
Check a fella called walter trout. Great blues guitarist. Saw him a few times. Just been through a liver transplant as the hepetits kicked in from when he was a junkie 30 years back. Big hulk of a man reduced to a wafer. Hes back in the uk this year. Well worth a visit.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39290 on: May 4, 2015, 05:24:02 pm »
Hepatitis i meant.

Offline Wallingtonian

• "Always been a blues fan..." <--- outed! Bless :) Waspish.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #39291 on: May 5, 2015, 09:49:30 am »
This is true too. In a cuisine that's sophisticated subtle and world class - the andouillette is the Joey Jones. Yet people's eyes would light up every time it appeared on the menu. Same thing happened with tripe in Porto. I've never understood this.

I used to go out with guys in China and let them do the ordering in restaurants. They'd invariably order plates brimming with gristle, bone and sinew. If it was a good restaurant, someone would first bring out a Tupperware dish - to present a fish or a few prawns jumping around frantically as they realised they were dead men flapping.

If a plate of scouse had appeared on the menu it wouldn't have been the first thing I went for.
I agree about the Chinese food thing. I'm a very adventurous eater and will try most things. I eat creepy crawlies by the bucket load here in Thailand and have eaten lambs' brains and testicles in Middle Eastern restaurants. I've eaten bulls' testicles and rattlesnake in Texas, alligator in Florida and crocodile in Australia, so thought the food is Hong Kong would be of a very high standard.

However the food there bears no relationship whatsoever to the Chinese food we get in the west. A colleague warned me about it but I thought he was exaggerating. But when we were guests at a nine-course banquet my eyes were opened. Pretty much everything was of weird body parts, fatty and gristly. The low point was chewing on brown, inedible strips that our host proudly informed me were jellyfish! The next day I made a beeline for a McDonald's just to eat something familiar, exactly as my colleague predicted I would beforehand

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39292 on: May 5, 2015, 10:37:13 am »
Eye Eye Vic.  How did you get on yesterday Babe?   :-*

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #39293 on: May 5, 2015, 11:46:13 am »
With regards to what Leo say's about drinking,I've almost given up completely because if I do drink I'm like a zombie for the next 2 days,even if I go to bed feeling "sober".

Never used to suffer from hangovers at all.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39294 on: May 5, 2015, 12:27:56 pm »
Eye Eye Vic.  How did you get on yesterday Babe?   :-*

Great Maggs, the hospital were really good about it and they did the "Intervention" what is the difference between an Intervention and an operation.

They didn't put me out and they stuck needles into my eye and I had to keep very still, practically impossible for me. So now I go back tomorrow morning 8 am appointment for them to see their handiwork on those eye Machines and then I start another week of eye drops then another appointment for them to tell me the good news or bad

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39295 on: May 5, 2015, 12:40:12 pm »
Great Maggs, the hospital were really good about it and they did the "Intervention" what is the difference between an Intervention and an operation.

They didn't put me out and they stuck needles into my eye and I had to keep very still, practically impossible for me. So now I go back tomorrow morning 8 am appointment for them to see their handiwork on those eye Machines and then I start another week of eye drops then another appointment for them to tell me the good news or bad

Well that sounds very encouraging.  They're certainly on the ball.  So in about another week or so you'll get the GOOD news.   ;D :-*  So no forgetting your drops now, you bad boy.   :missus

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #39296 on: May 5, 2015, 07:20:43 pm »
Well I'm glad I didn't read this side before I went to Liverpool for the weekend. Liverpool never disappoints (as you all know) I came back with a hurting bit on my right shoulder and another one on my left hip. Noone knows where or when I got those.
The stewards nearly threw us out of the Phil on Sunday evening. They said we were talking too loud. Beth Hart is an Amy Whitehouse type of thing so it was quite loud. The Stewards were probably training to work on the Kop  :)
(Sat on Saturday in the Annie Road. Never heard the Kop so quiet. Could only hear the QPR  fans singing Bobby fucking Zamora)
« Last Edit: May 5, 2015, 07:24:28 pm by Willi »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39297 on: May 5, 2015, 07:38:53 pm »
Through your jugular vein eh?  Watch they don't have a crafty slurp while they're at it - you can't be too careful these days.  Couldn't they do it through your nose?  Save messing about with your vein.  The Egyptians were dab hands at hauling stuff through a person's nose.  They'd get this rod with a claw thing on the end, shove it up the nose and away they'd go.  They used to be able to haul people's brains out, so, adopting the same technique, nipping a bit of liver should be a piece of piss.  Admitted the people they did it to were dead, but still, its worth a thought isn't it?  Hope this helps.   :-* :wave
HA! Just opened the thread, and it opened on that. I don't know how I missed it. Thanks for the giggle, Mags. But they could go through me arse, if it would keep me out of them ozzies for awhile. I've been sat in there all day again. But get this... I seen a new doctor today. Her name's Ann Field. I kid you not. What's next, Doc Road and a bite of the Higson's beer mat.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39298 on: May 5, 2015, 08:06:08 pm »
HA! Just opened the thread, and it opened on that. I don't know how I missed it. Thanks for the giggle, Mags. But they could go through me arse, if it would keep me out of them ozzies for awhile. I've been sat in there all day again. But get this... I seen a new doctor today. Her name's Ann Field. I kid you not. What's next, Doc Road and a bite of the Higson's beer mat.

Only you could come back from the ozzy with a story like that.
When in Rome...

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39299 on: May 5, 2015, 08:11:22 pm »
With regards to what Leo say's about drinking,I've almost given up completely because if I do drink I'm like a zombie for the next 2 days,even if I go to bed feeling "sober".

Never used to suffer from hangovers at all.

Know exactly how you feel, I can't drink enough to get a hangover now (Thank God) I'd more likely throw up first, one thing though, when I have a beer I really enjoy it.
When in Rome...

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #39300 on: May 5, 2015, 08:26:17 pm »
They'll probably sort you out with a transplant from the liver pool.

Best of luck Fats. You promise to get better and I'll promise to cut the crap jokes.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39301 on: May 5, 2015, 11:07:09 pm »
Ozzie Friday, getting the liver biopsy done. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. Because of the blood problems I've got, they can't just go straight in and nipa bit off. And I might have to stay in for a couple of days. I'm grateful the NHS is taking such good care of me, but I can't say I fancy this melarkey. They're going to go in through my jugular vein, send some wire thing down it to my liver and take a bit out that way. 1 in 10,000 chance of taking the knock and apparantly a painful recovery. Oh well, it's got to be done

Hope it goes well Leo mate. I took a slice off the juggler one time years ago. The fair moved on to The Mystery after its stay in Wally Hall Park though, and she went with them.

On an entirely different subject, long story short, but I slipped and banged my bollocks against the bathroom sink when I was in my teens. The next day, my nuts looked like two fucking watermelons. They had to operate to sort it out, and then I got a post op infection and was pissing blood. They needed a sample of the infection so they could give the right antibiotics, and I braced meself for them sticking a needle into the side of me plums. No such fucking luck mate. They had to shove this swab thing right down my jap's eye until it felt like it was coming out of my fucking nostrils. Swear to God, I was more fucking boss eyed than Ben Turpin by the time they finished with me.

Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39302 on: May 6, 2015, 09:35:02 am »
Oh dear. Naughty that, Mac. I knew 2 brothers in Kirkby, bonkers the pair of them. One baby sat while the other and his missus went out for a bevvy. He got the kids to bed, settled down in front of the telly, opened a can, put a bit of hash on the arm of the chair, made a spliff, no hash. He spent about 20 minutes looking for it, looked at the dog. It was stoned off it's head. Have you ever seen a dog with a black eye?

I kid not, he punched the dog and gave it a black eye. He's brother came home, chinned him. He booted his brother up the bollocks. And they done that, blew up like basket balls. He pulled them out in the alehouse next day. Painful mate. I can feel it now. As for me own woes, I shouldn't be going on about them. But thanks for all the well wishes, but I'm sure I'll be sound. And the doc's have told me, once they see the damage done, they'll get me back to full health. So, I'm quite the happy chappy really.

PS Doc, that was a bad one for a man of your standards.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39303 on: May 6, 2015, 11:41:20 am »
I know her, she used to be vibrant, colourful with a wicked sense of humour. Pretty soulless now though bar the odd blowout.

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39304 on: May 6, 2015, 11:44:13 am »
Oh dear. Naughty that, Mac. I knew 2 brothers in Kirkby, bonkers the pair of them. One baby sat while the other and his missus went out for a bevvy. He got the kids to bed, settled down in front of the telly, opened a can, put a bit of hash on the arm of the chair, made a spliff, no hash. He spent about 20 minutes looking for it, looked at the dog. It was stoned off it's head. Have you ever seen a dog with a black eye?

I kid not, he punched the dog and gave it a black eye. He's brother came home, chinned him. He booted his brother up the bollocks. And they done that, blew up like basket balls. He pulled them out in the alehouse next day. Painful mate. I can feel it now. As for me own woes, I shouldn't be going on about them. But thanks for all the well wishes, but I'm sure I'll be sound. And the doc's have told me, once they see the damage done, they'll get me back to full health. So, I'm quite the happy chappy really.

PS Doc, that was a bad one for a man of your standards.
Baby sitting tale of a mate, He gets it on with his girl when she is baby sitting her nephew. The are on the sheepskin rug when his banjo string snaps. He pulls out and blood is spraying all around the room and the pair of them are screaming. Next thing the living room door opens and her uncle storms in bevvied and knocks fuck out of my mate thinking he is murdering the poor girl.

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39305 on: May 6, 2015, 06:39:32 pm »

I kid not, he punched the dog and gave it a black eye. He's brother came home, chinned him. He booted his brother up the bollocks. And they done that, blew up like basket balls. He pulled them out in the alehouse next day. Painful mate. I can feel it now.

Felt sorry for the dog but fuckin' ell, that made me laugh.... :lmao
When in Rome...

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #39306 on: May 6, 2015, 06:57:40 pm »
In the 70s me ma made some "special cookies" for her fella. Not with hash ;) Trouble is the fella's Afghan hound scoffed the lot in one sitting. Poor bastard mutt spent best part of a week hallucinating and Not Having A Good Time! Nobody was happy about it. I laughed my arse off though ;D

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #39307 on: May 6, 2015, 11:16:35 pm »
In the 70s me ma made some "special cookies" for her fella. Not with hash ;) Trouble is the fella's Afghan hound scoffed the lot in one sitting. Poor bastard mutt spent best part of a week hallucinating and Not Having A Good Time! Nobody was happy about it. I laughed my arse off though ;D

Not even the dog?
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39308 on: May 7, 2015, 07:27:04 pm »
Out  voting today, phone goes, hospital have put me off until Monday. Bit gutted about that, was all geared up to go in the morning. Oh well, I can sit up now, and will Ed in.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39309 on: May 7, 2015, 07:53:06 pm »
Out  voting today, phone goes, hospital have put me off until Monday. Bit gutted about that, was all geared up to go in the morning. Oh well, I can sit up now, and will Ed in.
Looking good, high turn-out by the sound of it - that was always a good sign for Labour. Not sure if it's still the same these days but I'm feeling a bit optimistic about it.

Sorry about the delay mate, when you're all psyched up for it, it must leave you a bit flat. Still it's only a couple of days.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39310 on: May 7, 2015, 08:08:05 pm »
Horrible that when you psyched up for it hope it goes well on Monday Voted Labour to get this lot out but not getting too excited as all their promising is austerity lite not like the other shower who love every minute of it, you know the bullingdon boys are getting pissed up and laughing at us peasants suffering, read this one Boris, funny as fuck, he topped himself because we stopped his benefits, that'll save the treasury a few bob eh!
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39311 on: May 7, 2015, 09:49:54 pm »
the c*nts in that main forum would be better off talking about voting.

Electioned out me, with George Howarth in constituency, well he's a prick isn't he?

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39312 on: May 8, 2015, 12:53:28 am »
the c*nts in that main forum would be better off talking about voting.

Electioned out me, with George Howarth in constituency, well he's a prick isn't he?
I voted for Peter Dowd and I hate the fella.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39313 on: May 8, 2015, 06:50:58 am »
'Shy tories' gave us a false hope in the opinion polls. FFS call it what it is - 'ashamed tories'.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39314 on: May 8, 2015, 08:44:16 am »
Awful night. But if I'm going down, I'm going down punching....

I'm going to start putting this about now, and I'm getting right on it soon as I get out the Ozzie. Fuck'em.

PS... nobody in here, be sending pints to that. I'm going to do that fund raising thing, just need someone to hold a camera, shouldn't be that hard to sort out.
« Last Edit: May 8, 2015, 08:54:24 am by Fat Scouser »

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39315 on: May 8, 2015, 01:05:52 pm »
Was a fucken cert that, absolute cert.

Breaks my heart to put an X next to Howarth's name, that c*nt was as bad as Straw over Hillsborough, given his constituency.

Five more years of it and, to be honest, probably a lifetime more, it doesn't bear thinking about. Then there's those pricks who'll be poncing round Stamford Bridge Sunday, revelling in it. Really does not bear thinking about.

Best make it a big carry out

Offline only6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39316 on: May 8, 2015, 06:31:39 pm »
Prophetic words, nearly 30 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txrILqlaUlE

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39317 on: May 8, 2015, 09:16:41 pm »
Awful night. But if I'm going down, I'm going down punching....

I'm going to start putting this about now, and I'm getting right on it soon as I get out the Ozzie. Fuck'em.

PS... nobody in here, be sending pints to that. I'm going to do that fund raising thing, just need someone to hold a camera, shouldn't be that hard to sort out.

Glad to hear Mr Nobody will return Leo
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39318 on: May 8, 2015, 10:49:57 pm »
Fuck'em Geoff. Princess Anne's in town next week. I'll just stroll over there with me little box brownie and naff them all off

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #39319 on: May 8, 2015, 10:52:36 pm »
Fuck'em Geoff. Princess Anne's in town next week. I'll just stroll over there with me little box brownie and naff them all off

one tiny bit of hope we held mock elections for all the years in our school and every year voted for a labour majority and this is in Ken Clarke's safe seat.
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode