Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1533667 times)

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Our fantastic away support..
« Reply #720 on: April 20, 2008, 06:47:14 pm »
There was vocal support for Crouch, Mascherano, Carra, Xabi and Sami. Only players who played, have an established song but didnt get a big airing were Riise and Finnan. True it were a big torres love in for ages in the 2nd half but what can you do if our top scorer is stood in front of the travelling support for 20 minutes straight ;D
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline finchie

• It's the truth I tells ya!... the truth!...
  • Kopite
« Reply #721 on: April 20, 2008, 07:00:38 pm »
Sounded really impressive on Football First last night. Up there with the very best. None stop, loud, supportive of loads of players and yes especially Torres.

It really pisses me off when supporters just sit watch usually grumbling when there are other fans who would support who can't get in.

Well done all who were there. Will need re-creating at Stamford Bridge I suspect for second leg. Their twatty flag waving suits won't have a chance of outsinging us. Let's make it a home tie.

Offline inky2

• Legacy Fan
  • RED FOREVER
« Reply #722 on: April 20, 2008, 07:06:15 pm »
I except the support for what is today. I'm not knocking it. It was sound. It was loud. But sorry lads, I'm an aul arse. It was jmore of a Torres love in than support. the lad even looked embarresed sat on the bench. Where was the songs for the other players?
but credit, where credit's due... We fucked Fulham. They didn't have one song, nevermind one for every player. Freak. Freak. freak. Was an absolute disgrace. And Super Dan from the travelling kop was dead classy and far louder than any song they had.
Pity every team south of Haydock Island can't be relegated

arlarsetoo gotcha with the torres thing. was there  :)  i dont get to see too many games just now but the positve thing was it was a partly second string team butwe kicked arse. fuck colin wanker, fuck megson, we have a squad
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 07:07:56 pm by inky2 »
TRACUTHB  *****

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #723 on: April 20, 2008, 07:18:42 pm »
Great support yesterday, loved the 'Torres Torres give us a bounce' - he didn't have a clue what was going on  :lmao

Offline scoopex

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #724 on: April 20, 2008, 07:23:47 pm »
I except the support for what is today. I'm not knocking it. It was sound. It was loud. But sorry lads, I'm an aul arse. It was jmore of a Torres love in than support. the lad even looked embarresed sat on the bench. Where was the songs for the other players?
but credit, where credit's due... We fucked Fulham. They didn't have one song, nevermind one for every player. Freak. Freak. freak. Was an absolute disgrace. And Super Dan from the travelling kop was dead classy and far louder than any song they had.

Fuck em.

lol. :)
RAWK TICKET EXCHANGE TRADE COUNT: +11

Offline jamesone23

• Kopite
« Reply #725 on: April 20, 2008, 07:52:40 pm »
Fulham was up there with the best aways I've done this season. I'd say in terms of a good beer up and party atmosphere Blackburn and Fulham have been the best! Non stop singing before, during and after the game!

Oh and Torres give us a bounce was boss, although I couldn't work out whether he actually bounced for us?

Offline freedom

• Legacy Fan
  • ♥ You'll never walk alone ♥
« Reply #726 on: April 20, 2008, 07:53:42 pm »
fantastic away  support yesterday   :scarf
Bill Shankly: " A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. "

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤ LIVERPOOL¤*¨*¤.
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

Offline NasEscobar

• Shirt fetishist
  • Legacy Fan
  • See you at the Barricades babe.
« Reply #727 on: April 20, 2008, 07:59:50 pm »
Fulham was up there with the best aways I've done this season. I'd say in terms of a good beer up and party atmosphere Blackburn and Fulham have been the best! Non stop singing before, during and after the game!

Oh and Torres give us a bounce was boss, although I couldn't work out whether he actually bounced for us?

Hope they dont get relegated by some minor miracle. Boss London away that.
Check me out y'all, Nasty Nas in your area, About to cause mass Hysteria.

Offline stevemacsteve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #728 on: April 20, 2008, 08:22:18 pm »
http://twitter.com/stevewatt1

John looks like a "special" guy who's just won a day out training with his heroes.
"My names John!  I like crayons!"

Offline JoeK210185

• Legacy Fan
  • The Dirk-horse, Benno Magic
« Reply #729 on: April 20, 2008, 08:34:43 pm »
Fat. 51. Exiled Scouse grandad. I have been going since 1965. I was there yesterday. I will be there on Tuesday. I will be in Stamford Bridge for the return. I have already booked for Moscow. But because I don't get to every game. Because I don't have an L postcode anymore, there are plenty on here that call me an OOTer.

Ho hum.

You Fat, Old, Wooly bastard :D
fuck u moyes you fucking bugeyed c*nt

YNWA
                              JFT96

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: April 20, 2008, 08:46:54 pm »
You Fat, Old, Wooly bastard :D
Auld... auld please sir thank you very much
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: April 20, 2008, 08:49:51 pm »
Ryanair to Riga return - 74 knicker
Riga to Moscow return - 96 knicker
Malbororo Lights - 4 quid a sleeve.

No life is it
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: April 20, 2008, 09:01:25 pm »

There were a fair few Oldies around yesterday, I was next to one who was singing louder than I thought possible at that age, talk about lungs.
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #733 on: April 20, 2008, 09:10:39 pm »

I don't think he knew what we were saying, but he did a few jumps when we were singing it. Suddenly everyone cheered and he looked a bit bemused :D

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #734 on: April 20, 2008, 09:24:27 pm »
super dan?

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #735 on: April 20, 2008, 10:09:02 pm »
Watched the game via a feed yesterday, and the repeat of it on LFCtv tonight, and thought the travelling Kop were fucking brilliant!  Well done to every man, woman and child who made a contribution yesterday.  That was a simply awesome atmosphere.

Those who bounced everytime to the Torres song are possibly requiring crutches today.  Can't count how many times that song was sung yesterday.  If you guys and gals got Fernando to actually bounce, then fair do's.  Great job, very well done!
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline Gus 1855

• GusMcLean is a direct descendent of wee Jimmy the Jock McSporran, son of Ally McLeod, voted best Flower of Scotland performer 2003. Changed name in hope of attracting Bridesmaid but he's still Scottish as a Glaswegian deep fried Haggis
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: April 20, 2008, 10:12:21 pm »

Those who bounced everytime to the Torres song are possibly requiring crutches today. 

Too right, I have not been able to go to the gym today because my legs are sore.

It was a good effort all round.

Although, can someone answer this for me.....I was to the right of the goal as you looked into the goal. I thought the whole stand was LFC, but the left hand side of the Putney End were sitting most of the game, whereas I don't think any seats were used in my half.

Was the left side Fulham fans?
It looks to me as if we have signed another 'average' player. I'll hold back my complete opinion until I see the lad play

Offline Gus 1855

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #737 on: April 20, 2008, 10:12:42 pm »
Maybe the stewards were just nicer at our side.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #738 on: April 20, 2008, 10:21:42 pm »
Left side is 'neutral' which was mostly Reds me thinks

I was to the right of the goal as you looked at it, 2 rows from the front, and the stewards tried to get us to sit down (and failed). One steward took 3 people away, not sure whether it was because they were standing and they were ejected or if it was because they had a ticket for a different seat but had chose to stand at the front, and were moved to their actual seat

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #739 on: April 20, 2008, 10:24:20 pm »
Too right, I have not been able to go to the gym today because my legs are sore.

Although, can someone answer this for me.....I was to the right of the goal as you looked into the goal. I thought the whole stand was LFC, but the left hand side of the Putney End were sitting most of the game, whereas I don't think any seats were used in my half.

It's designated as neutral...
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Gus 1855

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: April 20, 2008, 10:25:37 pm »

Ah ha, I thought they had got shot of the Neutral section....but obviously not.

Offline RuairiK

• Kopite
« Reply #741 on: April 20, 2008, 10:26:32 pm »

its the neutral section isnt it??? a mix of home and aways.....
I'd played at Anfield and I knew the crowd were fantastic. I knew there was a public just waiting. So I fought the battles inside and outside. I was interested in only one thing, success for the club. And that meant success for the people. I wanted results for the club, for the love of the game, to make the people happy

Offline stevemacsteve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #742 on: April 20, 2008, 10:38:32 pm »
Just remembered that I saw their fans taking photos and filming us during Torres song... Dont know if thats sad on their part or shows how good we were but it was quite amusing either way.
http://twitter.com/stevewatt1

John looks like a "special" guy who's just won a day out training with his heroes.
"My names John!  I like crayons!"

Offline a former tribune of the plebs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #743 on: April 20, 2008, 10:48:43 pm »
Just remembered that I saw their fans taking photos and filming us during Torres song... Dont know if thats sad on their part or shows how good we were but it was quite amusing either way.

Think thats a testamet to our quality support to be honest

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #744 on: April 20, 2008, 10:48:46 pm »

Aye Super Dan was a class touch.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #745 on: April 20, 2008, 11:07:31 pm »
But sorry lads, I'm an aul arse. It was more of a Torres love in than support.
;D

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #746 on: April 20, 2008, 11:47:31 pm »
It's designated as neutral...

The neutral section was far right last year I thought. This year I was in block P6 which was by the corner flag on the left and we stood for the whole time.

Looked packed at the back though, think loads went up there
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Jay 1989

• Kemlynite
« Reply #747 on: April 20, 2008, 11:56:44 pm »
Torres song is getting overplayed though.

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #748 on: April 21, 2008, 12:04:41 am »
BLASPHEMY!! take him away.... ;D
Indeed...

Offline a former tribune of the plebs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #749 on: April 21, 2008, 12:37:02 am »
I actually agree with Jay

Offline Mr Boat

• y McBoatface
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #750 on: April 21, 2008, 12:48:41 am »

Sang it all night on Tuesday............even down the steps on the way out...........that and Oh, oh, oh , oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............never get bored with it..............keep it up........
How strange it is to be anything at all - NMH.

Offline Gilly La

• shite speller, secure wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #751 on: April 21, 2008, 01:04:09 am »
Bounce- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YALUj5Cx_8w

Thats right by where I was.

This season's been brilliant for aways
FOLLER ME ON TWITTER YER WOOLS

@gillythinks

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #752 on: April 21, 2008, 09:58:52 am »
I was drinking with a few (pretty depressed) Fulham fans after the game on Saturday, and they all made a point of saying how quality the away support was, most impressive they had all season.

It was, too. I was down towards the other end, and from there the singing and bouncing was fucking quality. Mind you, Fulham didn't have much to shout about. Loads more singing at the tube station later on, too.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #753 on: April 21, 2008, 10:13:21 am »
super dan?

That was a class touch.

Bollocks. Sounds quality. Looks quality. Why not give it a good airing? Gets everyone going as well.

Had a good mix of songs yesterday i thought (scouser tommy/FOAR/YNWA/Campione/Torres etc).

Hope brum away next week is as good as this one.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 10:15:17 am by Grobbelrevell »
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team o' Caraghers!
« Reply #754 on: September 22, 2008, 06:20:06 pm »
Goin the derby at Goodison for the first time this saturday, looking forward to it, but I'm sat in with Everton fans, I've heard a lot of stories that have made me somewhat nervous. Anyone have any stories or advice to share?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #755 on: September 22, 2008, 07:03:37 pm »
Goin the derby at Goodison for the first time this saturday, looking forward to it, but I'm sat in with Everton fans, I've heard a lot of stories that have made me somewhat nervous. Anyone have any stories or advice to share?

Don't overdo the celebrations if and when we score.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #756 on: September 22, 2008, 07:18:36 pm »

You'll be fine unless you get goby or over celebrate as previously said, i sat in there end couple years back if u just keep quiet, clap and stand up when they sing "stand up if u love the blues"...

Offline flynnyyy

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
« Reply #757 on: September 23, 2008, 04:28:39 pm »
im gunna try bunk in our end for this, got me dads seasie but its in upper gladys.  He says there are some right horrible bitter twats up there (even more so than the rest of the ground).
"We are focusing on supporting our manager"
women are totally insane, it's science.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #758 on: September 23, 2008, 04:40:17 pm »
im gunna try bunk in our end for this, got me dads seasie but its in upper gladys.  He says there are some right horrible bitter twats up there (even more so than the rest of the ground).
Your dad's right. I was in there with my lad when we beat them 3-1, 3 years ago.

Never again.

Offline James B

• anned.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all dream of a team o' Caraghers!
« Reply #759 on: September 23, 2008, 04:42:32 pm »

Your dad's right. I was in there with my lad when we beat them 3-1, 3 years ago.

Never again.

Gulp.