Author Topic: Our fantastic away support  (Read 1533682 times)

Offline Kemlyn 28

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Our fantastic away support..
« Reply #640 on: October 1, 2007, 11:12:00 pm »
Considering we had over 5,000 in the away end,our support was pretty poor again I thought.But to be honest I was just pissed off after the trouble,stuff like that just makes you feel so fucking helpless....

Offline martinjmmac5

• Kopite
  • ANGELS
« Reply #641 on: October 1, 2007, 11:35:06 pm »
horrible twats that lot hope they get it at r place fuckin closet mancs the fuckin lot of them
Angels regular. Kim's got a lovely little set an a crackin' tush for an auld bird

Offline Nicoliverpool

• French Pie Eating Champion 2007
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We shall not be moved
« Reply #642 on: October 1, 2007, 11:48:01 pm »
Surprised to read what i read about our atmosphere on sat, i thought that was the best we`ve had at Wigan away in 3 seasons so far. Maybe that was just where i was sitting like, dunno but i liked it.
Yanks out

Offline Gee, Stevie

• whinging aussie... why oh why oh why?....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nummer neunzehn, bitte
« Reply #643 on: October 2, 2007, 01:43:33 am »
He was fucking superb. Anyone who knows him, buy him a pint. He took on the fucking lot, and still had it in him to goad the c*nts as he was getting dragged away.

Funny?  Yes.  Probably a wanker?  Yes.

Not sure why this guy is such a hero.  He was outnumbered & stood up for himself.  Good on him.  Go join the Green Street Elite or some other group of heroes if thats what you're into.

Offline MomoIsBoss

• Hope he cancelled the milk.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sappnin Lad
« Reply #644 on: October 2, 2007, 03:03:07 am »

Not sure why this guy is such a hero.  He was outnumbered & stood up for himself.  Good on him.  Go join the Green Street Elite or some other group of heroes if thats what you're into.
Tit.

Why post that when its obvious you weren't at the match and didn't see what the lad done?
We're all laughing at Everton, ha ha ha ha

Offline Velky Al

• Legacy Fan
    • Fuggled
« Reply #645 on: October 2, 2007, 07:36:47 am »
Best you stay away then. 

Does anyone else hate these gobshites who want the moon on a stick?  Leave Britain but want to retain as much British culture as they can.  Wants to argue with other British football fans (are they ex-pats too?) in pubs in countries which have nothing to do with it.  You've left Britain, embrace the culture of the country you've moved to.  I think you give up your rights to want to cling on to anything British once you've nailed your colours to the mast like that.  Personally speaking, the day football stops being televised live and only edited hightlights are shown, the happier I'll be. 

Then the money goes and the best players in the world will all fuck off to Italy and Spain.

It is sad but true - money rules the game now.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #646 on: October 2, 2007, 09:07:24 am »

I don't think it was funny at all.  Nor do I think the fella was/is a wanker, and it is very unfair and unjust of you to call him one.  The wankers were the ones who thought it a great idea to batter a few people when they were many.  And the wankers were those who stood and watched it done.  That picture is disgusting.  This lad was no wanker.

PEEWEE however

well she shouldn't go jumping in where she shouldn't

cheeky cow having a go at me!

is.  And thick with it.  As in:

I don't think she actually wanted his name publically posted all over the forum lad. Calm down. That said..Someone sort him a pint

And

I think Ms May was referring to your pigs ear of a job trying to quote her and then comment...

::)

Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #647 on: October 2, 2007, 09:14:27 am »
Then the money goes and the best players in the world will all fuck off to Italy and Spain.

It is sad but true - money rules the game now.

It is sad but true that it would be worth it if it kept clowns like you away.  Knocking Britain saying you're never coming back to this shit-hole but can't wait 'till you come back to Anfield, which, last time I checked, was definitely part of the shit hole you are referring to.  Serioisly, find a team in Czech and stick with them if it's so wonderful over there. 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
  • My cat's name is mittens
« Reply #648 on: October 2, 2007, 10:47:42 am »
It is sad but true that it would be worth it if it kept clowns like you away.  Knocking Britain saying you're never coming back to this shit-hole but can't wait 'till you come back to Anfield, which, last time I checked, was definitely part of the shit hole you are referring to.  Serioisly, find a team in Czech and stick with them if it's so wonderful over there. 

Racist.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #649 on: October 2, 2007, 10:50:40 am »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #650 on: October 2, 2007, 10:53:06 am »
You're joking yeah ???

:lmao

Of course I fucking am!

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #651 on: October 2, 2007, 10:59:29 am »

Of course I fucking am!

Well I have to applaud your rather predictable joke then which added absolutely nothing to the thread.  :)

Offline PEEWEE

• Knows a friendship bat when he sees one
  • Anny Roader
  • Kenny Dalglish is cooler than the Fonz
« Reply #652 on: October 2, 2007, 11:02:41 am »
I don't think it was funny at all.  Nor do I think the fella was/is a wanker, and it is very unfair and unjust of you to call him one.  The wankers were the ones who thought it a great idea to batter a few people when they were many.  And the wankers were those who stood and watched it done.  That picture is disgusting.  This lad was no wanker.

PEEWEE however

is.  And thick with it.  As in:

And

::)
why ASK for his name?

if you wern't being sarcastic you are a very stupid old woman

Offline Velky Al

• Legacy Fan
    • Fuggled
« Reply #653 on: October 2, 2007, 11:04:03 am »

Never said it was wonderful over here. It is ok - but eventually will move to the US, maybe via France and Germany - see as many places before I get too old and pensions have been wiped out by the politicians.

There is a big difference between being British and liking the way the country is going. If you are so proud to be British then I assume you are trying to make a difference by getting involved in the political system?

I left because I had a chance to, and I know plenty of people who say they would if they could (the fact that they can but don't never seems to cross their minds).

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #654 on: October 2, 2007, 11:10:52 am »
added absolutely nothing to the thread.

As opposed to the post it was in response to....

Well I have to applaud your rather predictable joke then

If it was that predictable, you must be pretty stupid to not have worked it out.   :)

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #655 on: October 2, 2007, 11:34:40 am »
but eventually will move to the US, maybe via France and Germany

Good
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #656 on: October 2, 2007, 11:47:37 am »

Oh Gawd.  He still doesn't get it does he?  What a silly little boy he is.  I suppose I should pity him really.  If I could be arsed.  Which clearly I'm not.  ::)

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline redchiz

• No income tax, no VAT
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Reds are coming up the hill, boys...
« Reply #657 on: October 2, 2007, 12:46:19 pm »
Oh Gawd.  He still doesn't get it does he?  What a silly little boy he is.  I suppose I should pity him really.  If I could be arsed.  Which clearly I'm not.  ::)

To be honest Mags, I don't get it either. But it's still kinda funny.  ;D
"Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number,
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few." Percy Bysshe Shelley

Offline PEEWEE

• Anny Roader
« Reply #658 on: October 2, 2007, 01:32:06 pm »

not being funny woman but fuck off to your retirement home and do us all a favour

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #659 on: October 2, 2007, 01:40:19 pm »
To be honest Mags, I don't get it either. But it's still kinda funny.  ;D

Yay sweetie Chiz.  It is.  Most of it is of Peewee  being a total tosser and absolutely  fucking thick. 

And if anyone finds the lad in the hood.  His ale is on me.

Offline PEEWEE

• Anny Roader
« Reply #660 on: October 2, 2007, 02:23:41 pm »
Yay sweetie Chiz.  It is.  Most of it is of Peewee  being a total tosser and absolutely  fucking thick. 

And if anyone finds the lad in the hood.  His ale is on me.

his ale is on you is it?

well I know who he is and he will be with me on wednesday, I will tell him to expect free ale all night, ok, see  you in Rigbys 3 oclock

Offline redchiz

• No income tax, no VAT
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #661 on: October 2, 2007, 02:27:30 pm »
his ale is on you is it?

well I know who he is and he will be with me on wednesday, I will tell him to expect free ale all night, ok, see  you in Rigbys 3 oclock

Oh give it up lad. Many have crossed swords with Maggie May. Many have failed. Chill.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #662 on: October 2, 2007, 02:28:54 pm »
Oh give it up lad. Many have crossed swords with Maggie May. Many have failed. Chill.

Shhhhh  This is entertaining!   ;)

Offline PEEWEE

• Anny Roader
« Reply #663 on: October 2, 2007, 02:41:54 pm »

I know she wont turn up, she is another big internet "I'm a bigger red than you"

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #664 on: October 2, 2007, 02:45:51 pm »
his ale is on you is it?

Well shall we make the arrangements for that then. 

(a)  You and he can wear a red carnation in your lapels by way of identification.

(b)   Every time a woman walks though the door you stand up and shout "Over ere darlin.  I'm the gobshite who posts on RAWK as Peewee".

That should do the trick. 

And in the even remotest possibilty that it does.  The free ale doesn't extend to you. For sure.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #665 on: October 2, 2007, 02:54:02 pm »
The free ale doesn't extend to you. For sure.

Can I have some free ale please ? :)

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #666 on: October 2, 2007, 02:54:52 pm »
I know she wont turn up, she is another big internet "I'm a bigger red than you"

Oh am I.  This gets better and better.  Run away while you've still got your balls still in their sack.   You silly person.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #667 on: October 2, 2007, 02:58:55 pm »
Can I have some free ale please ? :)

0f course you can darling.  Also.  I'm in the process of organising some gourmet nibbles just for you. Mwah. 

Offline PEEWEE

• Anny Roader
« Reply #668 on: October 2, 2007, 02:59:55 pm »
Well shall we make the arrangements for that then. 

(a)  You and he can wear a red carnation in your lapels by way of identification.

(b)   Every time a woman walks though the door you stand up and shout "Over ere darlin.  I'm the gobshite who posts on RAWK as Peewee".

That should do the trick. 

And in the even remotest possibilty that it does.  The free ale doesn't extend to you. For sure.

PM sent, no need for carnations or Telegraphs under the right arm

Offline redchiz

• No income tax, no VAT
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #669 on: October 2, 2007, 03:07:28 pm »

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #670 on: October 2, 2007, 03:16:31 pm »
If it was that predictable, you must be pretty stupid to not have worked it out.   :)

Perhaps. Or maybe I considered that no-one could possibly be that bored on this site to make a post that added nothing to the discussion other than a crappy joke, so much so that me thinking of him having the opinion that the above post was actually racist was more interesting and more plausible.

Evidently, I was wrong :)
« Last Edit: October 2, 2007, 03:19:44 pm by Hij »

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #671 on: October 2, 2007, 03:25:56 pm »

What?   Because you say so.  I've no idea who the fuck you are and care less.  Erm.   So I'm supposed to phone some fella who says he's THAT VERY SAME FELLA IN THE HOODIE.  On your say so.  Go toss yourself.

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #672 on: October 2, 2007, 03:28:38 pm »
What?   Because you say so.  I've no idea who the fuck you are and care less.  Erm.   So I'm supposed to phone some fella who says he's THAT VERY SAME FELLA IN THE HOODIE.  On your say so.  Go toss yourself.

Another legendary Mags reply  :scarf

Offline PEEWEE

• Anny Roader
« Reply #673 on: October 2, 2007, 03:41:27 pm »
What?   Because you say so.  I've no idea who the fuck you are and care less.  Erm.   So I'm supposed to phone some fella who says he's THAT VERY SAME FELLA IN THE HOODIE.  On your say so.  Go toss yourself.

thought not, like I said another" internet big I am", I've seen you belittle other people on her girl, but when your bluff is called it's you who's got no bottle.

the offer stands, I will be there and so will he, people  on here know who I am and who I know , I suggest you stick to

bullying   wools and sit back in your armchair telling people what a boss red you are.

Offline pistol

• ot of the time
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #674 on: October 2, 2007, 03:54:01 pm »
Perhaps. Or maybe I considered that no-one could possibly be that bored on this site to make a post that added nothing to the discussion other than a crappy joke, so much so that me thinking of him having the opinion that the above post was actually racist was more interesting and more plausible.

Evidently, I was wrong :)

I apologise.  I'll be sure to make sure all posts in future are as insightful and relevant to the topic as yours have been.

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #675 on: October 2, 2007, 03:56:46 pm »

Oh dear.  I assume you'll obviously be prepared to go one on one in detail with all the insults you've hurled at me. Or you might like to fuck off while you've still got a chance.  And a pair to escape with.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2007, 04:07:17 pm by Maggie May »

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #676 on: October 2, 2007, 03:57:55 pm »
I apologise.  I'll be sure to make sure all posts in future are as insightful and relevant to the topic as yours have been.

Just caught your custom title, if only I'd read that in the beginning.

Offline PEEWEE

• Anny Roader
« Reply #677 on: October 2, 2007, 04:05:02 pm »

No that is my number you have you dozy old scrote, so you when you arrive in the alehouse with your dosh, you can ring it and I will tell you where we are

is that clear enough for you, or do you need to get someone younger to read it for you

Offline Greg

• RAWK Statto
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.twitter.com/@paintbox_
« Reply #678 on: October 2, 2007, 04:07:29 pm »
Great lad.  Somebody must know who he is.   Name him if you can, 'cos I reckon we all should buy him a pint. 

Maggie, I think the fact you said "Name him" has got Peewee's back up. In Scouse, that's translated as "Grass him".

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #679 on: October 2, 2007, 04:11:24 pm »
No that is my number you have you dozy old scrote, so you when you arrive in the alehouse with your dosh, you can ring it and I will tell you where we are

is that clear enough for you, or do you need to get someone younger to read it for you

Your no teenager yourself  ;)