Author Topic: Guess who I just met in the Asda?  (Read 1693328 times)

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
Re: Guess who I just met in the Asda?
« Reply #5720 on: September 5, 2015, 10:20:33 am »
David Nugent and family plus another unidentified footballer and family at Sherwood Forest Center Parcs, earlier today. Bet they are in one of those expensive treehouses.

About 15 years ago I was in a restaurant at Center Parcs in Elveden Forest & Viv Anderson (for the youngsters reading, ex-Forest/Arsenal/Mancs & 1st black England player) was sat at the table behind me. Didn't speak to him.

Still, footballers & Center Parcs. Who knew?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5721 on: September 5, 2015, 10:27:03 am »
Adam Lallana in Vue cinemas, Southport tonight with his missus. He was seeing Straight Outta Compton.

He needs to express himself a little more in his game.

I'll get me coat  :lickin
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5722 on: September 5, 2015, 11:32:46 am »

A few years earlier I saw the ageing lady who played Nana Moon in Eastenders. She was grotesquely rouged and looked confused. I didn't know her real name so the opportunity to do a pre-Cyril was denied. Her loss. She's dead now.

:lmao

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #5723 on: September 5, 2015, 12:45:26 pm »
John Aldridge called me out the blue the other day before going off to Portugal for 10 days!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5724 on: September 5, 2015, 12:57:47 pm »
Walked out of a shop in Queensway in London last year and walked straight out of the door and into someone ,said sorry and stepped back so they could walk past. It was only David Beckam, with Victoria and 2 of their boys.  They carried on walking and I just stood there mouth open and speechless.

Few years ago was in that area again and saw Ewan McGregor and colin Farrell running down the middle of the road, past me, stepping into a parked green Mini Cooper, and speeding off. Only to stop at the top of the road and get out. Turns out they were shooting a movie.

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5725 on: September 6, 2015, 09:17:06 am »
Walked out of a shop in Queensway in London last year and walked straight out of the door and into someone ,said sorry and stepped back so they could walk past. It was only David Beckam, with Victoria and 2 of their boys.  They carried on walking and I just stood there mouth open and speechless.

Few years ago was in that area again and saw Ewan McGregor and colin Farrell running down the middle of the road, past me, stepping into a parked green Mini Cooper, and speeding off. Only to stop at the top of the road and get out. Turns out they were shooting a movie.

This one perhaps
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra%27s_Dream

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5726 on: September 6, 2015, 09:22:07 am »
Few years ago I was sat behind Barnes in la vina, he came after me and got served first, cheeky bugger!

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5727 on: September 6, 2015, 09:26:19 am »
Few years ago I was sat behind Barnes in la vina, he came after me and got served first, cheeky bugger!

Hard to believe barnsey who by this time was possibly the best paid English footballer lived in a flat on priory road in anfield  above the dentists . He was always strolling along to the shops for a few messages .

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5728 on: September 6, 2015, 09:32:52 am »
This one perhaps
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra%27s_Dream

Yes, just seen the trailer,a lot of the outdoor scenes are clearly in Cleveland Square near Paddington, I remember at the time being told that its a Woody Allen movie and the house he rented on the square to shoot the movie was pointed out to me. Also noticed the same car in the trailer and Colin Farrell wearing the same jacket.  Must see the film at some stage.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5729 on: September 6, 2015, 10:02:34 am »
Yes, just seen the trailer,a lot of the outdoor scenes are clearly in Cleveland Square near Paddington, I remember at the time being told that its a Woody Allen movie and the house he rented on the square to shoot the movie was pointed out to me. Also noticed the same car in the trailer and Colin Farrell wearing the same jacket.  Must see the film at some stage.

How much is the going rate for a film extra these days ?
 ;)
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5730 on: September 6, 2015, 10:53:55 am »
Stephen Bunting the Scouse darts player in Dubai airport just now.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #5731 on: September 7, 2015, 11:11:21 am »
Seen Tim Roth on hope street on Saturday

Offline IanBrown

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5732 on: September 8, 2015, 07:56:51 pm »
Tony Adams walking through Manchester train station this afternoon

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #5733 on: September 8, 2015, 07:59:37 pm »
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5734 on: September 20, 2015, 01:25:45 am »
^^^^^

Craig David at Liverpool Food & Drink fest today (Saturday). Anyone else see him?

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5735 on: September 20, 2015, 03:41:36 pm »
^^^^^

Craig David at Liverpool Food & Drink fest today (Saturday). Anyone else see him?
He was probably quite tired....

Made love for four days...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #5736 on: September 20, 2015, 03:52:46 pm »
^^^^^

FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Robbies Girl

• Main Stander
  • The club
« Reply #5737 on: September 21, 2015, 10:47:09 am »
Mate and I were in Koh Samui bar late 90s playing pool and drinking with some mancs all eve. One guy picked up the tab at the end after not letting us buy any drinks. Very drunk my mate kept saying it was Des from corrie but I don't watch soaps and being off my face thought it was a joke. Sober at brekkie my mate stated that we were supposed to be at a nice hotel playing footy with him soon as he asked us to join him and his mates for a game. We were too hungover to go although he was a really nice bloke. Big star at the time I guess but just a quiet friendly guy actually.

Offline Robbies Girl

• Main Stander
  • The club
« Reply #5738 on: September 21, 2015, 10:50:41 am »
Also dwight York tried to chat me up at a club in Manchester. Horrid guy, again I was clueless and drunk but remember ,he was banging on a big glass window like some rabid animal as I left. Scary.

Offline Toxteth_Terror

• Kopite
« Reply #5739 on: September 22, 2015, 08:43:42 am »
Met Andrea Pirlo in Nike Town, the day after his debut for NY City. What a man! Was more than happy to pose for a photo.

Offline Dree

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5740 on: October 4, 2015, 10:01:04 pm »
Met Colin Pascoe outside the Liberty Stadium today.

Was wearing trousers.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5741 on: October 4, 2015, 10:55:17 pm »
Met Colin Pascoe outside the Liberty Stadium today.

Was wearing trousers.

What about Colin.

Offline L8Craig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5742 on: October 4, 2015, 11:24:40 pm »
Mignolet on Queens Drive Friday. Driving a massive Merc.

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5743 on: October 5, 2015, 01:47:52 am »
Mignolet on Queens Drive Friday. Driving a massive Merc.

did he signal clearly what he was going to do, or did you have to wait til he was half way round the corner to know he was coming??
Joey's ate the frogs legs, made the swiss roll, now he's munchin' gladbach!!

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5744 on: October 7, 2015, 10:28:40 pm »
Met Andre Wisdom at Heathrow Airport, he was off on a short holiday to New York. Seemed a very level headed lad, said he hoped to get back next season and get games for us. He assumed Klopp would be the new manager, didnt seem as excited as I was :) really good bloke, stopped for pics for me and a coupla mates.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline chiloco

• Kemlynite
« Reply #5745 on: October 8, 2015, 10:10:14 am »
Met Andre Wisdom at Heathrow Airport, he was off on a short holiday to New York. Seemed a very level headed lad, said he hoped to get back next season and get games for us. He assumed Klopp would be the new manager, didnt seem as excited as I was :) really good bloke, stopped for pics for me and a coupla mates.

I dont even remember how he looks.. FFS

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #5746 on: October 8, 2015, 10:10:55 am »
He assumed Klopp would be the new manager, didnt seem as excited as I was :)

Get rid now. :P
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stststst

• Anny Roader
  • We won it 5 times..
« Reply #5747 on: October 8, 2015, 01:40:28 pm »

Did he have his bird with him?

The one with an ars the size of 8 football pitches

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #5748 on: October 8, 2015, 01:41:24 pm »
Did he have his bird with him?

The one with an ars the size of 8 football pitches
8 gaelic football pitches!

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5749 on: October 8, 2015, 02:17:08 pm »
I dont even remember how he looks.. FFS

A little bit like his Uncle Norman

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5750 on: October 14, 2015, 07:02:55 pm »
Spotted McAteer going into Old Blind school. Looked sharp

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #5751 on: October 14, 2015, 07:57:07 pm »
Spotted McAteer going into Old Blind school. Looked sharp
Don't let looks deceive you!  ;)
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #5752 on: October 14, 2015, 08:09:59 pm »
Don't let looks deceive you!  ;)

He's actually not that thick. A genuinely nice bloke

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5753 on: October 25, 2015, 09:53:26 pm »
Steve Staunton and Ian Callaghan having a chat coming out of the ground tonight.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5754 on: December 4, 2015, 11:15:18 pm »
Saw Mr and Mrs Coutinho in the Armdale Selfridges this evening. I turned into an excited school girl :lmao

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5755 on: December 7, 2015, 12:44:47 pm »
Darren Peacock with his family in the Burger King at Scotch Corner services on his way home after the game last night.

Offline Redinho

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5756 on: December 7, 2015, 12:47:12 pm »
Saw Mr and Mrs Coutinho in the Armdale Selfridges this evening. I turned into an excited school girl :lmao

You say hello or you just stalk them around the store  ;D.

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5757 on: December 7, 2015, 12:48:12 pm »
Darren Peacock with his family in the Burger King at Scotch Corner services on his way home after the game last night.

Has he still got those beautiful flowing locks?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5758 on: December 7, 2015, 12:51:56 pm »
Has he still got those beautiful flowing locks?

Oh yes! Also sporting some very dapper cowboy boots with jeans, proper middle aged dad trying to reclaim his youth style. ;D

Offline Sir Afghan

• "I, Stan!" Has the softest beard.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5759 on: December 7, 2015, 01:01:37 pm »
Oh yes! Also sporting some very dapper cowboy boots with jeans, proper middle aged dad trying to reclaim his youth style. ;D

Haha brilliant