Author Topic: Football Bullshitters (belter of a post from Hightown)  (Read 20795 times)

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
Re: Football Bullshitters (belter of a post from Hightown)
« Reply #200 on: July 13, 2011, 08:50:59 pm »
Alright lids.
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2011, 03:15:05 pm »
Quite funny reading this, then looking at that Coates thread.
hi

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2011, 03:34:21 pm »
5 hours a week on eating? Must be one skinny bastard.
If you only knew ;D

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2011, 04:27:34 pm »
Thinking about the OP. It's spot on, as you'd expect from Phil.

But there's another group that's just as bad. They're those who would dismiss a foreign player having never seen them, while advocating British players purely because of their nationality. Normally couched in terms of the usual 'doesn't like it up him' and 'wet Tuesday night at the Britannia' shite.

The funny thing is (as we saw on here re: Downing) that if they were honest, they'd admit they've hardly seen the player play apart from games against us.

I even saw someone recently (on my facebook in fact) say that Aguero would fail because he's 'not tough enough'. Jesus fucking wept, the bloke is a bulldog.

For my sins I post on a Reds group on LinkedIn and it's full of these xenophobic twats.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 04:29:05 pm by The 5th Benitle »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2011, 04:29:09 pm »
For my sins I post on a Reds group on LinkedIn and it's full of these xenophobic twats.

Don't pretend you hate it - the one time I met you and you spent half the time responding to someone off there! :P

Actually, says a lot for me doesn't it!...

Offline The 5th Benitle

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2011, 04:32:13 pm »
Don't pretend you hate it - the one time I met you and you spent half the time responding to someone off there! :P

Actually, says a lot for me doesn't it!...
Haha
Funnily enough the same bloke threatened litigation against me recently. This because I exploded when he accused me of being a S*n reader and asked him to apologise.

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2011, 06:13:25 pm »

I notice you're 28. Did you catch much of Maradona is his time at Naples?

no I didn't but my dad who worships Barca and Messi has and he says it as well.  Messi is a brilliant player,definitelly one of the greatest but Maradona is THE greatest. The only player who could singleheandedly win trophies with anyone.  If he was playing today he'd be even better with all the science in sports nowadays. Put him in today's Barca and he'd score 100 goals per season.  Absolute beast.

I watched clips but that doesn't even matter,the results matter.

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2011, 06:39:02 pm »
Thinking about the OP. It's spot on, as you'd expect from Phil.

But there's another group that's just as bad. They're those who would dismiss a foreign player having never seen them, while advocating British players purely because of their nationality. Normally couched in terms of the usual 'doesn't like it up him' and 'wet Tuesday night at the Britannia' shite.

The funny thing is (as we saw on here re: Downing) that if they were honest, they'd admit they've hardly seen the player play apart from games against us.

I even saw someone recently (on my facebook in fact) say that Aguero would fail because he's 'not tough enough'. Jesus fucking wept, the bloke is a bulldog.

Jesus, I took one look at that and sacked it off. Worse than TeamTalk.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."