Author Topic: La Liga 11/12  (Read 305017 times)

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
La Liga 11/12
« Reply #1640 on: August 18, 2011, 04:36:58 am »
Ok Ozil says to the press that David villa dissed his religion and swore at Islam,made fun of him praying before matches,that's why he went off.I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case,David villa does seem like a prick

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
Re: La Liga 11/12
« Reply #1641 on: August 18, 2011, 04:40:35 am »
David villa does seem like a prick

Can I ask, what are you basing that on?
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #1642 on: August 18, 2011, 04:49:40 am »
Agree that Ronaldo seems absent in big games.

That said, he batters the shit out of everyone else, so usually the big games aren't as big for his team. Definitely the second best player in the world, behind Messi.
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #1643 on: August 18, 2011, 04:52:27 am »

Don't blame Villa for hitting him

Offline bakstabba

• Lord, what fools these mortals be!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1644 on: August 18, 2011, 04:56:54 am »
The El Clasicos are now becoming poisonous with deplorable behaviour from fans, players, and one manager (I'll excuse Guardiola here). I hope Mourinho leaves as soon as possible, just so that both sides can focus more on the football again. Sure, there has always been so much history between both clubs, but this is getting out of hand, with the racism etc.
Socrates did have a habit of polarising opinion, as does Lucas. Lucas is also good at hemming opponents in and locking them into difficult situations.

Offline BFM

• Legacy Fan
  • Compulsive hyperbolic exaggerator
« Reply #1645 on: August 18, 2011, 04:59:27 am »
Don't blame Villa for hitting him
Point taken!

He's a fabulous player too though. The talent on that pitch boggles the mind
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool till I die
« Reply #1646 on: August 18, 2011, 05:02:24 am »
c*nt Ronaldo is looking like a saint since he moved to Madrid.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

- Rafa Benitez : RIP Ray.

Offline Volante

• Kopite
  • Valar Morghulis
« Reply #1647 on: August 18, 2011, 05:25:24 am »

Reckon it's the dodgy sideburns or that tuft of hair under his lip?

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1648 on: August 18, 2011, 05:46:35 am »
c*nt Ronaldo is looking like a saint since he moved to Madrid.

He looked utterly embarrassed last night. Its that c*nt Mourinho. He's created a mentality with Madrid where Barca are given everything and Madrid have to fight and scrap for everything.

I cannot stand the twat, Anyone who has ever wanted this prick to set foot in Anfield as our manager should hang their head. The man is a fucking joke and a disgrace. An eye gouge? Fucking greasy shithouse, I'd have sparked him last night if I was on that pitch.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline The Fadman

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1649 on: August 18, 2011, 06:18:02 am »
Ronaldo is an average player, can bet my bollocks Suarez is 10x the player he is. Manchester United did an absolutely good job selling their dross for 80m pounds. He isn't needed at Old Trafford and is just a piece of crap in the Madrid squad. Overrated player.

How he scored 48 goals last season is beyond me, his style is more predictable than Ray Wilikins saying "Stay on your feet". Can't believe some people say he is the best player in the world.

I'd take Ronaldo at Liverpool in a heartbeat. It's not possible to score 48 goals in a season and be "average".

Offline RivaGe

• Legacy Fan
  • walk on
« Reply #1650 on: August 18, 2011, 06:23:21 am »
Real again proved that the team is full of c*nts. Mourinho as well.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1651 on: August 18, 2011, 06:48:48 am »
Mourinho sure told him.

Reminds me of this time when it was all kicking off outside this pub, and I decided I'd do something about it. So I walked in and pulled some random girl's hair quickly and then ran off.

People might say that's pretty pathetic, but who was the one in a taxi on the way home, unscathed, with a bag of chips in one hand and a swell of pride in his heart? That's right, me.

:lmao :lmao :lmao
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.”

Offline nocturnalvin

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96.
« Reply #1652 on: August 18, 2011, 07:06:43 am »
He'd end up at Manchester, guaranteed. One of the shitholes.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1653 on: August 18, 2011, 07:08:25 am »
What Xabi did during the fight? Lot of people saying its shameless.

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seńor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1654 on: August 18, 2011, 07:30:32 am »
I miss Mascherano, the crazy little bastard

The sooner Mourinho's out of football, the better

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
La Liga 11/12
« Reply #1655 on: August 18, 2011, 07:43:04 am »
Funny thing is Mascherano always kept his cool in all real-barca matches,didn't do anything dirty or provoking.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
La Liga 11/12
« Reply #1656 on: August 18, 2011, 07:52:22 am »

Based on his stupid hairstyle as well as facial hair,sideburn etc but also diving and getting penalties like against Paraguay in world cup,always surrounding referees,whining like a girl,or cheap shots against defenders like this

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/David-Villa-punches-Honduras-defender-may-be-su?urn=sow-250369

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
La Liga 11/12
« Reply #1657 on: August 18, 2011, 08:02:27 am »
I miss Mascherano, the crazy little bastard

The sooner Mourinho's out of football, the better

No sense,he is not likeable maybe but a brilliant coach,his resume in porto,chelsea,inter speaks for itself.

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1658 on: August 18, 2011, 08:05:57 am »
Based on his stupid hairstyle as well as facial hair,sideburn etc but also diving and getting penalties like against Paraguay in world cup,always surrounding referees,whining like a girl,or cheap shots against defenders like this

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/David-Villa-punches-Honduras-defender-may-be-su?urn=sow-250369

Pathetic.
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline gordonchas

• Jilted John was right.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1659 on: August 18, 2011, 08:10:46 am »
It's all a bit repetitive now isn't it?

Barca win everything, Marcelo acts the fool, Real buy more players, Barca win everything, Marcelo acts the fool, Real buy more players...

Remind us who spent more this summer?

The El Clasicos are now becoming poisonous with deplorable behaviour from fans, players, and one manager (I'll excuse Guardiola here). I hope Mourinho leaves as soon as possible, just so that both sides can focus more on the football again. Sure, there has always been so much history between both clubs, but this is getting out of hand, with the racism etc.

But until Marcelo's intervention in the 95th minute of the second leg there hadn't been any of that. Both games were surprisingly open, no particularly bad fouls. 

I agree Mourinho's presence stokes it up though. Guardiola struck the right note when he said "We must be careful, because one day we will cause harm, not on the field but off, and we're all a little responsible for this.'' but that applies to his own players as well.

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #1660 on: August 18, 2011, 08:22:16 am »
Last 11 Barca v Real Madrid meetings

7 Barca wins-----------------------------------------------------------------------1 for RM.

Shhhh. Mourinho has 'figured out' Barca  ::)
Barca are not at 100% fitness yet. You can tell because they weren't pressing as high and as aggressively as usual. They have so many physically small players yet they routinely embarrass teams. A consistent triumph against the more popular brand of 'physical' football.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:40:43 am by 1892tillforever »

Offline mat106

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1661 on: August 18, 2011, 08:29:45 am »

I agree Mourinho's presence stokes it up though. Guardiola struck the right note when he said "We must be careful, because one day we will cause harm, not on the field but off, and we're all a little responsible for this.'' but that applies to his own players as well.
[/quote]

Guardiola is a classier, better dressed and sexier coach...Jose can't stand that!

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #1662 on: August 18, 2011, 08:40:20 am »
Ronaldo is an average player, can bet my bollocks Suarez is 10x the player he is. Manchester United did an absolutely good job selling their dross for 80m pounds. He isn't needed at Old Trafford and is just a piece of crap in the Madrid squad. Overrated player.

How he scored 48 goals last season is beyond me, his style is more predictable than Ray Wilikins saying "Stay on your feet". Can't believe some people say he is the best player in the world.

I fucking hate the little greasy twat but he's extraordinarily effective. He is all about pace and power and lacks the mesmerising skill of Messi but he doesn't half get results. He scoring rate is insane. Yes, he is greedy, a diving c*nt and takes about 15 shots a game but he has played for clubs where he can get away with this sort of behaviour. For his character alone and the fact he is an ex-Manc I wouldn't want him near LFC but I would love a player as effective as him at Anfield.

Offline bryanod

• Probably in Boyzone with a name like that...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RPLP Champion 2012/2013 & 2013/2014 Double Winner
« Reply #1663 on: August 18, 2011, 08:53:01 am »
All these pages and not one decent picture of ronaldo falling at the knees of greatness for Barca's second?
Men of lofty genius when they are doing the least work are most active

- Leonardo Da Vinci

Offline thelinnen

• Tepid Water Lite. Serial Moaner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1664 on: August 18, 2011, 09:01:46 am »
The look on mourinho's face after he was slapped is priceless :lmao
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #1665 on: August 18, 2011, 09:07:37 am »

this is ridiculously embarrasing.

1)whoever is still arguing if c.ronaldo is better or Messi,they shouldn't have started that argument,Messi for over 3 years in his own league,better than maradona too,regardless he gets world cup championship or not,even if he retires today.
you're deluded mate. Better than Maradona? Seriously??  We're talking about a player who rarely has a good game outside Barcelona.  He's the best player in the world,I'll give him that,one of the best generally,I''l give him that too but better than Maradona??  No fucking way.

Put Messi into a Napoli team and let's see if he's going to singlehandedly bring them out of total obscurity into the top of Italian and European football. 
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline jotirori

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1666 on: August 18, 2011, 09:33:13 am »
David villa does seem like a prick
Villa is not a prick.Neither is Ozil.

Offline Golyo

• Matchday smoker fond of a good old bashing.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the Jürgen!
« Reply #1667 on: August 18, 2011, 09:33:29 am »
you're deluded mate. Better than Maradona? Seriously??  We're talking about a player who rarely has a good game outside Barcelona.  He's the best player in the world,I'll give him that,one of the best generally,I''l give him that too but better than Maradona??  No fucking way.

Put Messi into a Napoli team and let's see if he's going to singlehandedly bring them out of total obscurity into the top of Italian and European football. 
The game is changing. Nowadays a player with the mentality of Maradona would not stand a chance. He seriously lacked professionalism. Football became an industry, and the players are monitored by doctors. No drug abuse, no pint of beer after matches.
Listen, we're going to be all right, they've got someone even smaller than me. - Ferenc Puskás before the game against England in 1953

Offline jotirori

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1668 on: August 18, 2011, 09:37:10 am »
Pepe is a natural c*nt, the others are induced ones.

Give Iniesta to Mou, within a year Mou is able to turn Iniesta into a J..BArton.

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1669 on: August 18, 2011, 09:40:48 am »

Someones deluded for saying Messi is better than Maradona?

Deluded like.

I notice you're 28. Did you catch much of Maradona is his time at Naples?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:45:16 am by rednich85 »

@rednich85

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #1670 on: August 18, 2011, 09:41:25 am »
Real actually played really well over the two legs.  They had Barcelona pinned back, not in terms of possession, but in terms of territory, pressing high up and making Barcelona knock it long.  Others have tried this and failed as Barcelona normally play it around them but Real were very good at it.

They let themselves down at the end with all that nonsense.

Sometimes one player can make the difference as Messi showed again.  Simply amazing.

And to conclude, Mourinho is a c*nt.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #1671 on: August 18, 2011, 09:43:54 am »
Pepe is a nasty character, even before Mourinho he stamped all over that Sporting player, did he not?  Banned for 10 games I believe.

Marcelo is of the same ilk.  Mourinho is just the catalyst which makes them nastier.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #1672 on: August 18, 2011, 09:48:36 am »
The game is changing. Nowadays a player with the mentality of Maradona would not stand a chance. He seriously lacked professionalism. Football became an industry, and the players are monitored by doctors. No drug abuse, no pint of beer after matches.

He was a product of his generation, and is still head and shoulders above all who've played the game.

He'd have been even better in the modern era than he was back then. Frightening. Messi could end up equalling Maradona.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #1673 on: August 18, 2011, 09:50:40 am »
what a bunch of c*nts in those two teams last night.
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1674 on: August 18, 2011, 09:50:41 am »
Mourinho blaming all this on Barca. Somebody should show him the video of that tackle. It was so ridiculous and intentional. He could have broke both legs of Cech with that tackle. Also if Ozil really stamped on Fabregas, then he deserve the shit he got from Villa.

Stating that he is happy with his players about what happened in the end. What a grade A c*nt.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:54:00 am by RedSuarez »

Offline rednich85

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1675 on: August 18, 2011, 09:52:24 am »
Ozil needs a bra to hold his eyes in his head.

@rednich85

Online OsirisMVZ

• Legacy Fan
  • Grew up with Houllier and Rafa teams
« Reply #1676 on: August 18, 2011, 09:55:37 am »
It is so smalltime and cowardly from Madrid. They do it every time as well. Whenever they're getting beat, instead of losing with dignity they go out and lunge at a Barca player and cause a massive fight. It's pathetic, truly.

Mourinho will be gone next summer.

Offline Hank Scorpio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #1677 on: August 18, 2011, 10:04:46 am »
To be fair, in terms of a quick fix, Real need Mourinho to beat Barcelona.

The guy is an intelligent coach plus he causes all kinds of distractions off the pitch.  He is the master of the dark arts.

I think most of the shit he does is calculated.  Even that little tug on the ear of Villanova.

Unless Real want to put down some grad plan which will come to fruition in years, then they better stick with Mourinho.

Offline RedMichelFerri

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1678 on: August 18, 2011, 10:07:09 am »
He is still collecting Grade A (c*nts) eggs to make fantastic omelet. Pity Roman didn't give him Money to buy those Grade A eggs at Che$$ki.

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1679 on: August 18, 2011, 10:10:00 am »
Do the 3 red cards from last night involve suspensions for La Liga games?
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains