Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 2 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’ Origi (man, myth, legend’) 83’  (Read 47720 times)

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
“Stonewall penalty”

Is Carragher just being a dick and giving them a “ifithadnerbeenferAtwell” line they can churn out for the next decade or more until they come back up?

He was a dickhead during the match aswell. Can’t stand listening to him anymore.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
A little shook up as you would be but she's fine.  Normally there's police there by the lights and alas she doesn't have a dash cam.  About 20 of them crossng the road by the park across the road to their memorial and half of them attack the car cos she's a woman on her own. 

Feel like scrappy doo, let me at the fuckers.  Absolute cowards.
FFS…. Bastards  :no

Some new level of toughness that, targeting a 70 year old lady.

Offline Robotforaday

• Fifty shades off white
  • Legacy Fan
Hilarious from Klopp there

"Robbo even said to everyone we need to calm down - I said to him with your face you wind everyone up"

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
A little shook up as you would be but she's fine.  Normally there's police there by the lights and alas she doesn't have a dash cam.  About 20 of them crossng the road by the park across the road to their memorial and half of them attack the car cos she's a woman on her own. 

Horrible that, best wishes to her.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
Ground it out. Everton don’t deserve to be in the premier league, whinging c*nts won’t stop going on about some penalty they think they should have been given. Ifithadntbeenforthepenaltynotgiven. Get fucked you dirty cheating diving c*nts, off to the championship with you.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’
« Reply #365 on: April 24, 2022, 06:54:37 pm »
Tyler was a joke today

This is something to say given his history but, I've literally never heard a worse, more biased, one sided commentary in my life. It was like something from a WWE show. Was up there with his "WELCOME TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE ANTHONY MARTIAL!!!!" At one stage he literally shouted "that must be an Everton throw!" What the fuck is going on with this c*nt?

Now the narrative from them is "it's a pen" from Matip leaning on that fucking cheat. It's truly incredible the silly narratives this station put out.

Anyway, mind the 50 point gap and fuck off to the Championship you 1995 c*nts.

Up the Reds, up Divock Origii!!!

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Enjoy playing Stoke, you shitehouse c*nts

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
“Stonewall penalty”

Is Carragher just being a dick and giving them a “ifithadnerbeenferAtwell” line they can churn out for the next decade or more until they come back up?

They won't be back up. They'll fall through the leagues like a rock.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
Surprised to see people saying Gordon was good. Aside from the obvious we can criticise him for, he had absolutely no end product despite having acres of space to run in to. He’s fast and that’s about it.

Up the mighty fuckin’ Reds

Tom Davies mk II. Force your way into the team as a "local lad", play well for maybe a small hand of games, garner a reputation as a promising young lad because you have "passion", and then live off that reputation whilst constantly turning in shite performances.

Gordon will be playing Championship football next season, and hopefully League 1 football in the not too distant future.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
Great second half and win.

Joel was outstanding.  And of course Robbo with a lovely goal.  And Luis Diaz and Origi changing the game.  All around great work.

As for Everton, what a joke.  Richarlison should've been off.  So should Doucoure.  Unbelievable the challenges they get away with in this fixture.  Pickford's last year and Barkley on both Hendo and Lovren.
King Kenny.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
He was a dickhead during the match aswell. Can’t stand listening to him anymore.

He’s just horrible. Stonewall penalty :D He’ll still be front and centre on Sky if we do win the title as well
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
When are we erecting a Divock statue outside? It needs to be massive enough to be seen from Goodison. In fact big enough to be seen from space.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
The very first words of Lampard’s post match interview.

“We played well”

Right, I’ll stop you there Frank.

Offline paisley1977

• Legacy Fan
  • Bob an ordinary man of extraordinary greatness.
Some Absolutely pathetic players theyve got

Embarrasing

I can't believe it took nearly 90 minutes to book BIG NOSE that Referee is one soft twat.
I've been here during the bad times,we finished second once.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
Outrageous assist, worthy of a Divock goal. 8)

Damn you Divock! 🤣 That was my 'dream scenario' for winning the title, on the last day of the season, with an Origi winner like that, in the 97th minute, in front of the Kop!!! Scenes!!!

Online Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
Absolutely amazing, hopefully that's the last ever time we have to play against Richarlison, what an embarrassment. A few bevvies tonight!!! Onto thr next massive game

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Liverpool 1 vs 0 Everton Robbo 62’
« Reply #376 on: April 24, 2022, 06:57:38 pm »
Tyler was a joke today

His ‘us neutrals aren’t allowed to talk about that game’ really was funny. Neutral, yes Martin. We’ll believe you’re neutral when it doesn’t sound like your mums just been beheaded when we score a goal.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"

"Robbo even said to everyone we need to calm down - I said to him with your face you wind everyone up"

:lmao

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

“We played well”

“It’s not what it looks like in terms of possession stats”.  :o

What’s that supposed to mean?!

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
Get the fuck in. I'm just out of the ground. I worse bunch of diving, feigning injury, time wasting shower of bastards

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

“We played well”

‘I’m not sure what the possession looks like’

17% Frank, it was 17%.

Offline 88_RED

• Not a real bookie though.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

What a bunch of c*nts.. 
F*CK 0FF Mourinho..

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

;D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
“Stonewall penalty”

Annoying thing when he comes out with stuff like that is people will say "Even Carragher said it was a pen" as though he's not one of them anyway.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Lampard has aged 20 years since taking the job.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha

“We played well”

They had 56% pass rate with 94 passes. His idea of playing well is breaking on the counter and passing it to a diving bastard to try and conjure decisions for the ref. The lad obviously doesn't have confidence in his ability otherwise he'd stay on his feet as long as he could to try and work a chance/shot.

He's surpassed Maddison as the worst diver in the league in a short span of time. Cheating bastard
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Cid

• Licks cuban heeled shoes but doesn't want anyone to know about it.
  • Legacy Fan
I didn't know it was possible but Lampard makes me dislike them even more.

What a horrible way they approached that game.  The diving and cynical fouls made it even worse.

Sure we had threw in a couple of tactical kicks when Gordon turned on the pace but other than him they barely got the ball.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

Squawka on Twitter: 'Liverpool's highest amount of possession in a Premier League game since 2016/17: ◉ 82.7% vs. Everton (2022) ◎ 80.4% vs. Burnley (2016) ◎ 79.6% vs. Cardiff (2018) Dominated the ball. ⚽':-

https://twitter.com/Squawka/status/1518286812539756545
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
‘We’ve been in this fight since I got here’

Spot on with that Frank :D

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY

:lmao :lmao

Offline M4tt

• Anny Roader
Are you watching, City?  :wave

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
I didn't know it was possible but Lampard makes me dislike them even more.

What a horrible way they approached that game.  The diving and cynical fouls made it even worse.

Sure we had threw in a couple of tactical kicks when Gordon turned on the pace but other than him they barely got the ball.

That's why they all wanted him. Just because he'd be a prick in the derby.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
Leon Osman crying about Mane not being sent off. Mane was stupid though for putting his hands up. However if that c*nt Richarlison didn't get a red, I honestly don't get why this is such a big deal.

Everton cheat, dive and waste time all over the show and they're given plaudits for "doing what they needed to do." These pundits are so useless.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
I said before the game that I don't want Everton to go down, I'll take that back. I hope they end up in League 1.
+1

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
Lampard has aged 20 years since taking the job.
He looks the kind of guy you see in Thailand paying for a girlfriend.

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Richarlison on the deck….and everyone ignoring him :lmao

Offline Silverbird

• Anny Roader
Never wanted Everton to be relegated more. Hope they get relegated again next season from Division 1.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
Leon Osman crying about Mane not being sent off. Mane was stupid though for putting his hands up. However if that c*nt Richarlison didn't get a red, I honestly don't get why this is such a big deal.

Everton cheat, dive and waste time all over the show and they're given plaudits for "doing what they needed to do." These pundits are so useless.

Yet if Mane or Salah get a pen there's an inquest for the next week.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Annoying thing when he comes out with stuff like that is people will say "Even Carragher said it was a pen" as though he's not one of them anyway.

But the blueshite think Carragher was a disgrace today - Toffee TV say he's "not welcome" after his antics on Sky now. :lmao

Carragher hated by both Reds and blueshite.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
Didn’t play well individually and collectively today but had enough to grind out a win against stubborn opponents. 1st we looked a bit nervy at times.

Thought Matip, Robertson and Salah played well 2nd half alongside Diaz and Origi who made a massive impact.

Number of players below par. Thought Trent struggled throughout. I thought the midfield really struggled 1st half and were too slow to move the ball. Got a bit better 2nd half.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.