Poll

Obviously the Brexit effects are only just showing and it's going to get a lot, lot worse.. but for now..

.. Brexit is going great. Sunlit fucking plateaus full of fucking wonder
.. Brexit is just taking time, it'll be reet
Moo!
.. Brexit is pretty bad, but maybe will get better
.. Brexit is terrible
.. Rees Mogg and all the Brexiters should be hung off a lamp-post.
.. Rees Mogg and all the Brexiters should be hung off a lamp-post AND I like cheese

Author Topic: Brexit. the Con continues  (Read 539076 times)

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Brexit. the Con continues
« Reply #8320 on: January 3, 2024, 09:37:51 am »
For what though? 

Downloading files onto like a mini harddrive? 

Or the port you plug into?

It's the name of the connector (bottom right in the image), its the rounded end one you may have already seen, i've got one on my samsung phone and my lads vr headset has it too. It just means that we will stop having different cables for different devices, it'll just be one cable that will work across every device.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8321 on: January 3, 2024, 09:58:59 am »
It's the new standard for basically all new electrical devices - laptops, phones, tablets etc. All of them now must use that for charging, but the same port and cable can be used for data as well as power.

Even iPhones will start using them so every single phone will have the exact same cable for charging.

So is it the bit that goes into the device or the bit that goes in the plug or both?

I don't understand.  My laptop has a tiny jackplug to charge it but there are usb ports so does that mean I can charge it with a usb?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8322 on: January 3, 2024, 10:01:26 am »
It's the name of the connector (bottom right in the image), its the rounded end one you may have already seen, i've got one on my samsung phone and my lads vr headset has it too. It just means that we will stop having different cables for different devices, it'll just be one cable that will work across every device.

We use a universal charger for our phones but into a plug that then goes into a normal socket.  So does it mean we'll need to change some plug sockets for usb ones?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8323 on: January 3, 2024, 10:17:23 am »
We use a universal charger for our phones but into a plug that then goes into a normal socket.  So does it mean we'll need to change some plug sockets for usb ones?

No, the adapters that plug into the wall socket will remain as 3 pin in the UK, they'll all eventually have a USB-C connector built into them rather than the current type A. You can get cables that are type A on one end and USB C on the other, so you wont need to change the adapters. All the sockets in the Scanias for instance are type A, so I just bought an A to C cable from Amazon to go along with the C to C that came with the phone. I also bought A to C adaptors that plug into the charge port built into our wall sockets
« Last Edit: January 3, 2024, 10:52:57 am by rob1966 »
Jurgen YNWA

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #8324 on: January 3, 2024, 10:50:26 am »
And, trying hard not to sound patronising, it's the third iteration, after usb a and usb b.
I think there may have been USB b1. 1

Well... not quite. If you think of the old 'printer' cables that are still knocking about, USB A was the 'letterbox' end for the PC and USB B was the squarer end with the chamfered top for the printer. Most cables went A to B, but there was occasionally need for an A to A.

There were also Micro USB connectors of at least 3 different designs used for smaller kit/earlier smartphones.

USB-C is the physical designation of the new small cable that is supposed to blow all of that away, but because of legacy USB-A ports on computers being far more numerous than USB-C we've settled down for a potentially-long transitional period of people using A to C cables (though to be fair my latest company car only has USB-C in it).

To further complicate matters, you also have USB 2.0, USB 3.0 etc, these are the designations of the data transfer rates (how fast you can copy files across etc). It used to make a lot of sense but since USB 3.0 we've moved to:

USB 3.1 gen 1 (this is the same as 3.0)
USB 3.1 gen 2
USB 3.2 gen 1x1 (this is also the same as 3.0)
USB 3.2 gen 1x2
USB 3.2 gen 2x1 (this is the same as 3.1 gen 2)
USB 3.2 gen 2x2

The important thing to know is the x2 designations are twice as fast and are only available in the new USB-C physical connector.

There are even faster speeds available now but the key change is that they still use USB-C as the physical connector, so you can use the same cables for in theory any devices and it will all just run at the speed of the slowest component (the device at either end or the cable itself).

"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8325 on: January 3, 2024, 11:08:53 am »
No, the adapters that plug into the wall socket will remain as 3 pin in the UK, they'll all eventually have a USB-C connector built into them rather than the current type A. You can get cables that are type A on one end and USB C on the other, so you wont need to change the adapters. All the sockets in the Scanias for instance are type A, so I just bought an A to C cable from Amazon to go along with the C to C that came with the phone. I also bought A to C adaptors that plug into the charge port built into our wall sockets

I think the one we have in the car is like that as it plugs into a usb port on the ciggy lighter and I think our current phones are usb c ones but they could easily be b ones too.

Pissed me off no end when the clutch went on the car in Yorkshire and I had to get the train home as none of the charging ports on them were the right ones for my Google phone. 

I had no idea the mother fuckers had plug sockets underneath the seats that you had to get down on your knees to reach until I got into Wales.  7hrs travelling without being able to use your phone so the battery doesn't go dead is a fucking nightmare 😳

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8326 on: January 3, 2024, 01:21:08 pm »
There are even faster speeds available now but the key change is that they still use USB-C as the physical connector, so you can use the same cables for in theory any devices and it will all just run at the speed of the slowest component (the device at either end or the cable itself).

That's the theory, but literally just had an issue at work with an HP charger not working in a Dell laptop. Had a Dell engineer in at the time replacing a screen and he confirmed Dell's don't work with Lenovo chargers either.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8327 on: January 3, 2024, 01:54:26 pm »
That's the theory, but literally just had an issue at work with an HP charger not working in a Dell laptop. Had a Dell engineer in at the time replacing a screen and he confirmed Dell's don't work with Lenovo chargers either.

We've got Dell and HP chargers, look exactly the same and the amount of times the kids used to moan that their HP laptop was knackered and it was because the battery was flat and they'd plugged my Dell charger into it.
Jurgen YNWA

Online Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #8328 on: January 3, 2024, 02:27:32 pm »

Well I was talking about data transfer not USB power delivery, but it would be nice if it was the same!

Personally I've never had issues charging 'cross platform' but that was through docking stations using USB-C rather than just a dedicated charger, so maybe a bit different (certainly far more expensive). Can well believe manufacturers would have some signal that checked it was a matching brand before working.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8329 on: January 3, 2024, 04:21:08 pm »
So is it the bit that goes into the device or the bit that goes in the plug or both?

I don't understand.  My laptop has a tiny jackplug to charge it but there are usb ports so does that mean I can charge it with a usb?

Its the round jack plug on your laptop that is going to be replaced. It will just be another usb-c plug. Your laptop will have other usb ports to connect extra hard discs, memory sticks, etc, but you won't be able to charge the laptop from those ports, because they don't connect to the charging side of the power unit.

In the future if you buy a new laptop, it will come with a usb-c at the end of the power cable, instead the round plug.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8330 on: January 3, 2024, 04:50:32 pm »
Well I was talking about data transfer not USB power delivery, but it would be nice if it was the same!

Personally I've never had issues charging 'cross platform' but that was through docking stations using USB-C rather than just a dedicated charger, so maybe a bit different (certainly far more expensive). Can well believe manufacturers would have some signal that checked it was a matching brand before working.

Its called Smart Tip technology and its designed to tell the laptop that a charger is connected and if its a compatible charger. If the laptop cannot read the signal, it won't charge

https://www.thelaptoppowersupplyshop.co.uk/can-I-use-a-dell-charger-on-my-hp-laptop-and-vice-versa
Jurgen YNWA

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #8331 on: January 3, 2024, 04:56:07 pm »
Its called Smart Tip technology and its designed to tell the laptop that a charger is connected and if its a compatible charger. If the laptop cannot read the signal, it won't charge

https://www.thelaptoppowersupplyshop.co.uk/can-I-use-a-dell-charger-on-my-hp-laptop-and-vice-versa

Which seems sensible. And I wonder why petrol pumps don't have similar tech for diesel cars...

Anyway, I didn't realise laptops would have to be usb c. I thought it was just mobiles and tablets.  Definitely a plus if all laptops have work from each others' chargers.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8332 on: January 3, 2024, 04:56:57 pm »

That's for the old barrel connectors though, not USB-C.

USB-C is supposed to in theory be vendor agnostic and all devices can negotiate with the charger to agree on what power ratings they can handle, and if for any reason negotiation fails it should fall back to the bare minimum. Think the issue is the bare minimum which is something like 5W is nowhere near enough to charge a laptop so if negotiation fails it just won't charge.

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #8333 on: January 3, 2024, 05:21:01 pm »
That's for the old barrel connectors though, not USB-C.

USB-C is supposed to in theory be vendor agnostic and all devices can negotiate with the charger to agree on what power ratings they can handle, and if for any reason negotiation fails it should fall back to the bare minimum. Think the issue is the bare minimum which is something like 5W is nowhere near enough to charge a laptop so if negotiation fails it just won't charge.

Yeah my daughter's chromebook charger works on my Dell but it charges multitudes slower than the proprietary charging cable
Believer

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8334 on: January 3, 2024, 05:58:07 pm »
As much as I dislike apple’s lightning standard, their MagSafe charger is brilliant and I hope it continues. Can’t see how it won’t as long as the laptop can still charge off usbC too.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8335 on: January 3, 2024, 10:21:12 pm »
Thought there was some Brexit stuff to have this thread at the top of the page, and it appears to have evolved into a techie thread.

Offline Huyrob

• Main Stander
« Reply #8336 on: January 3, 2024, 11:03:51 pm »
Thought there was some Brexit stuff to have this thread at the top of the page, and it appears to have evolved into a techie thread.

Totally agree . Really got pissed off with this thread, wore my battery down .

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8337 on: January 12, 2024, 02:51:52 pm »
Back to topic:

Anna Firth, a Tory MP, stood up in the House of Commons on and claimed that shellfish found in the Thames Estuary is a "Brexit Bonus".

https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1745085896725045687

« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 04:55:45 am by stara »
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Online Riquende

• Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
« Reply #8338 on: January 12, 2024, 04:32:14 pm »
Back to topic:

Wow, that's sent me down a weird path. I googled the MP because her name isn't familiar and it's such a stupid thing to say, and found an article about it on a very left-leaning news site which I noticed was written by someone I used to work with - way, way back in a crappy dead-end retail job. Thing is, I remember him as being a proper right wing zealot, and we used to argue in the break room over politics. He referred to me (not to my face) as a "liberal fool" (guilty).

I've now seen that as well as writing tweets, articles on this 'Left Foot Forward' news site - actually he's the Editor -  he's also been elected as a Labour Councillor in Luton this last year. Which again, is weird because I remember him standing as a Tory candidate in 2015 (went and double checked, yep he did). I also found he was writing articles for ConservativeHome in 2016, where it was announced at the time he was "Chairman of Conservative Future Luton" (nothing more dead-end than that).

I'm half tempted to find a way to reach out to the guy and find out more about his political journey, and whether he still thinks its okay for a mob to chase a burglar out of a house, down the street, and kill them with cricket bats.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/dec/14/jail-brothers-burglar-cricket-bat

I misremembered, the burglar didn't die, it only resulted in permanent brain damage. Anyway, Basit and I disagreed that self-defence could involve chasing someone down the road to inflict further injury on them and then he told me that if it had happened to my family I'd have done the same thing. When I disagreed on that he told me I was wrong again, and as at that point he was apparently arguing from a position of knowing my thoughts and actions better than I do myself, I think we left it there.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 07:26:16 pm by Riquende »

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8339 on: January 12, 2024, 06:46:51 pm »
My daughter seems to have been studying the tony Martin case at school. Ethics I guess. The one where he shot the burglar in the back as he escaped through the window. We had quite an interesting time looking at pros and cons, but ultimately, for me, it boiled down to whether or not the burglar was a villa fan.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8340 on: January 12, 2024, 07:08:36 pm »
Back to topic:

Maybe it’s a question of whether they’re legal or illegal migrant shellfish, or something.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8341 on: January 12, 2024, 07:10:57 pm »
Maybe it’s a question of whether they’re legal or illegal migrant shellfish, or something.

They'll be toxic anyway with all the shit Thames water pump in there 🤮🤢

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8342 on: January 13, 2024, 11:57:24 am »
Introducing the new ‘pint’ size wine that’s about to hit the shelves in shops for the first time ever in 2024. According to the Government, 900 British vineyards are going to benefit from this act. The Minister for Enterprise, Markets and Small Business Kevin Hollinrake claimed that the move gives producers and consumers ‘innovation, freedom and choice’.
[url]https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/dec/27/pint-of-wine-anyone-uk-looks-to-bring-back-silly-measure

Shit engulved clams paired with pints of wine. What next?
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8343 on: January 13, 2024, 01:22:18 pm »
Shit engulved clams paired with pints of wine. What next?
Bon Appétit! I mean, geddit down yer neck! (Chef kiss emoji)
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8344 on: January 14, 2024, 10:49:56 am »
Back to topic:

https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1745085896725045687

Fucking hell.

What a shitshow our MPs are. Fucking hell. These dickheads are supposed to be running the UK.

The sad thing is that I don't think they are taking the piss. They are genuinely this thick.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Online RedDeadRejection

• Kopite
« Reply #8346 on: January 14, 2024, 11:36:25 am »
Fucking hell.

What a shitshow our MPs are. Fucking hell. These dickheads are supposed to be running the UK.

The sad thing is that I don't think they are taking the piss. They are genuinely this thick.

Heard on The Trawl that most shellfish we farm was imported to Europe anyway. So not exactly a benefit. So disingenuous.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8347 on: January 14, 2024, 11:36:37 am »
Fucking hell.

Would it be too much of an assumption to suppose the reason for a boom is shellfish in the Thames is due to the Brexit boom in human waste in the Thames?

Shellfish are filter feeders. They will eat human waste. So, they are likely to multiply when fed more shit. But it will come as little surprise that shellfish dieting on human waste are not fit for human consumption. So, this 'discovery' is actually bad news, not good.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/aug/22/fears-over-english-shellfish-as-untreated-waste-dumped-in-water

https://archive.is/8Ps0H
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8348 on: January 15, 2024, 11:01:39 am »
Heard on The Trawl that most shellfish we farm was imported to Europe anyway. So not exactly a benefit. So disingenuous.

Yep, a lot of the crying from the bellends in the fishing industry who voted for Brexit was that they couldn't export them to Europe anymore, as they no longer met the water standards for the EU for imports from a third world country, which we didn't have as an eu country.

With all the shite getting pumped into the rivers and sea, there is no way on earth the EU will allow their import, so there is no-one to sell them to anyway :butt
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #8349 on: January 15, 2024, 12:34:45 pm »
Would it be too much of an assumption to suppose the reason for a boom is shellfish in the Thames is due to the Brexit boom in human waste in the Thames?

Shellfish are filter feeders. They will eat human waste. So, they are likely to multiply when fed more shit. But it will come as little surprise that shellfish dieting on human waste are not fit for human consumption. So, this 'discovery' is actually bad news, not good.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/aug/22/fears-over-english-shellfish-as-untreated-waste-dumped-in-water

https://archive.is/8Ps0H

Shellfish are multiplying because our seas and estuaries are cleaner.

They're cleaner because the EEC considered clean seas to be, like, important and so imposed cleaner water targets.

At the time, in the 80's, The Thatcher and her brownshirts did their best to oppose its introduction.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8350 on: January 15, 2024, 12:59:51 pm »
Fucking hell.

Reflects badly on the local Tory members who picked her to stand at the 2020 by-election, she was allowed to stand unopposed after David Amiss was murdered. how anyone can be impressed by her is beyond me, she's a right d/head.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8351 on: January 15, 2024, 03:12:25 pm »

Shellfish are multiplying because our seas and estuaries are cleaner.

They're cleaner because the EEC considered clean seas to be, like, important and so imposed cleaner water targets.

At the time, in the 80's, The Thatcher and her brownshirts did their best to oppose its introduction.
I did try to look up if more shit = more shellfish, but could not find the answer. But what is certain is that the human waste ending up in the shellfish means that they (rightly) cannot be exported the to the EU.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8352 on: January 15, 2024, 03:29:31 pm »
I did try to look up if more shit = more shellfish, but could not find the answer. But what is certain is that the human waste ending up in the shellfish means that they (rightly) cannot be exported the to the EU.

But presumably, because of our brexit freedoms, they can be sold here?

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8353 on: January 15, 2024, 04:07:23 pm »
Yeah. But said shit would make them unfit for human consumption. I have no problem with that so long as we can enure they are sold only to Brexit supporters.

Offline PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8354 on: January 15, 2024, 04:22:03 pm »
Yeah. But said shit would make them unfit for human consumption. I have no problem with that so long as we can enure they are sold only to Brexit supporters.
Who says they are not fit for human consumption? Those pesky europeans? We have our sovereignty back now. If we want to eat shellfish full of human shit we can. And wash it down with a pint of finest Cornwall wine.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8355 on: January 15, 2024, 04:25:20 pm »
I'm looking forward to seeing the union-jack sporting whelks and prawns marching proudly through the streets of London any day now.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8356 on: January 15, 2024, 04:25:27 pm »

Depends, currently only 6% of shellfish can be sold to the EU or in the UK without being treated, as they meet the 230 ecoli in 100g, 6% have above 46000, so they cannot be sold even after treatment - the remainder can be treated and sold, but this is time consuming and expensive.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-05-26/worrying-levels-of-e-coli-in-uks-shellfish-as-sewage-spills-into-sea
Jurgen YNWA

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #8357 on: January 15, 2024, 04:46:20 pm »

My thought would be that sewage works in a way as a fertilizer, so there's more of algae and other small stuff in the water, which also means there's more stuff for shellfish to "eat", therefore shellfish numbers go up. Problem is that sewage also comes with other stuff that is harmful for humans and also can be found in the shellfish once it's taken out of the water. So, it can't be sold.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8358 on: January 15, 2024, 05:06:55 pm »
My thought would be that sewage works in a way as a fertilizer, so there's more of algae and other small stuff in the water, which also means there's more stuff for shellfish to "eat", therefore shellfish numbers go up. Problem is that sewage also comes with other stuff that is harmful for humans and also can be found in the shellfish once it's taken out of the water. So, it can't be sold.

In the Hudson River, the Oysters there are some of the biggest and fattest in the world, but are inedible as its so badly polluted, 11.2 million juvenile oysters were added in Dec 2021 to help clean the water, which oysters are brilliant at as they constantly take in and filter the water as they eat the shite in it, but the waters are still far to polluted to eat the oysters that live there.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8359 on: January 15, 2024, 06:00:12 pm »
I'm looking forward to seeing the union-jack sporting whelks and prawns marching proudly through the streets of London any day now.

Fuck that. Its obviously an invasion.
I wont be happy until they are all on a plane to Rwanda.
Coming over here and stealing British sewage off British cockles and whelks.
Fucking liberties.