Author Topic: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted  (Read 387917 times)

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
Re: Sexual Abuser Donald Trump Indicted
« Reply #7040 on: May 10, 2024, 06:44:44 pm »
Transplain?

Not sure what this means.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #7041 on: May 10, 2024, 06:54:33 pm »
I'm just hoping. That one morning, I pick up my phone and see on my 'new replies' page, that this thread title is updated to 'Sexual Abuser Donald Trump - Choked to death on a BigMac'
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7042 on: May 10, 2024, 08:17:03 pm »
Apologies for those that don't rate O'Donnell :D but the entirety of this 22 mins video is well worth a watch.
It's fucking brilliant.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TBJndkfzNuo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TBJndkfzNuo</a>

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7043 on: May 10, 2024, 08:19:35 pm »
Not sure what this means.
he made up a word - instead of "mansplain" - because Maddow is openly lesbian (aka "trans" in this attempt at humour).

razor sharp wit  ::)

Online Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7044 on: May 10, 2024, 11:57:07 pm »
he made up a word - instead of "mansplain" - because Maddow is openly lesbian (aka "trans" in this attempt at humour).

razor sharp wit  ::)

It gave me a chuckle

No need to assume bad or mean spirited intentions, sometimes a joke is just a joke

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control
« Reply #7045 on: May 11, 2024, 05:30:29 pm »
It gave me a chuckle

No need to assume bad or mean spirited intentions, sometimes a joke is just a joke

And sometimes it's a bad joke. I was hoping the poster would come back and explain it to me in a funny way, but alas, he did not.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #7046 on: May 11, 2024, 10:07:09 pm »
I'd prefer: 'Sexual Abuser Donald Trump - Killed by Lightning Bolt while Golfing"

I’d miss him. He is very entertaining.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #7047 on: May 11, 2024, 10:20:43 pm »
And sometimes it's a bad joke. I was hoping the poster would come back and explain it to me in a funny way, but alas, he did not.

Generally speaking. If a joke needs explaining. It's really not going to work.  Also I think It was just a simple, poorly executed play on words / sounds. If anything it was just following on from my poor attempt at humour by asking if a woman could mansplain.  (not knowing if 'rachel' was trans or not)
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7048 on: May 12, 2024, 12:28:17 am »
Well I wasn't making a joke. I just thought it was a very appropriate word, seeing how Rachel really dumbs stuff down for her audience. I wasn't making some kind of play on her sexuality, and she's not trans.

I thought transplain was mildly amusing but not really on the mark. 😅
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7049 on: May 12, 2024, 01:32:21 am »
He just said that the Chinese have boats surrounding Beijing  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7050 on: May 12, 2024, 02:17:49 am »
He just said that the Chinese have boats surrounding Beijing  ;D

Also:

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,”
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7051 on: May 12, 2024, 02:41:24 am »
He actually fucking said it  :lmao

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1789431010209182195

He is mental.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7052 on: May 12, 2024, 09:31:52 am »
Surely that has to be a deep fake? That cannot be real! Even Trump can't be that mad!  :shocked

If that's true, then he must have syphilis or something. His brain is rotting away. How could his advisers allow this to happen? Trump's going to put the satirists out of work!

Popcorn's Art

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #7053 on: May 12, 2024, 06:06:33 pm »
Surely that has to be a deep fake? That cannot be real! Even Trump can't be that mad!  :shocked

If that's true, then he must have syphilis or something. His brain is rotting away. How could his advisers allow this to happen? Trump's going to put the satirists out of work!

Not enough fat old , balding men , in the audience.  Or assault rifles.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7054 on: May 12, 2024, 06:08:34 pm »
They have swapped the rifles for nappies, seriously.

Offline Lee-87

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7055 on: May 13, 2024, 02:20:17 am »

Who's this ”Big Mac” fella? And where do I send the muffin basket as a thank you?

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7056 on: May 13, 2024, 06:52:20 am »
If Trump can convince 51% of the voters into thinking he's not as bad an option as Joe then we are fuked. Nearly every American I chat to knows both candidates are awful options for various reasons and unfortunately some think Trump is a wee bit better than Joe even though they still know he's going to be useless. Nuts
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline dutchkop

• has an issue with his phlemish phalange (bunch of jackals, leave him alone).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7057 on: May 13, 2024, 11:58:22 am »
If Trump can convince 51% of the voters into thinking he's not as bad an option as Joe then we are fuked. Nearly every American I chat to knows both candidates are awful options for various reasons and unfortunately some think Trump is a wee bit better than Joe even though they still know he's going to be useless. Nuts

for me - just as dangerous as Trump is Robert Kennedy, Jill Stein and Colonel west that are so ego driven .. that they could siphon off enough votes to give election to Trump.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/ without 3rd parties Biden could pull it off.
 - with Kennedy then Trump leads by 2% as neither Trump nor Biden get 50%

Some battleground states
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/arizona/
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/minnesota/
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/georgia/
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/nevada/
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/wisconsin/
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/pennsylvania/

without these states Biden & Dem lose presidency. As bad as  Trump is Kennedy on the ballot and 5-10% ppl voting for him will give election to Trump and GOP

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7058 on: May 13, 2024, 12:55:15 pm »
From what I've seen, RFK is actually siphoning support from Trump rather than Biden. Trump's going nuts on him. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7059 on: May 13, 2024, 01:00:54 pm »
From what I've seen, RFK is actually siphoning support from Trump rather than Biden. Trump's going nuts on him. ;D

All hail our overlords the worms!
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7060 on: May 15, 2024, 08:45:07 am »
On hearing Stormy Daniels wanting to sell her story (according to Cohen)

'This is a disaster, a total disaster, women are going to hate me. This is really a disaster. Women will hate me. Guys, they think it’s cool. But this is going to be a disaster for the campaign.'"
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #7061 on: May 16, 2024, 10:04:51 am »
Any of the guys here think it’s cool?

The thought of him forcing himself on that woman, one way or another, “gies me the boak” to use a Weegieism.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7062 on: May 16, 2024, 02:28:52 pm »
did no money change hands?  I always assumed it did .....

(no implied criticism btw, just curious)

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7064 on: May 16, 2024, 04:16:29 pm »
Boebert didn't even go to her sons trial  ;D

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #7065 on: May 16, 2024, 05:51:31 pm »
Boebert didn't even go to her sons trial  ;D

Not enough beetlejuice, one supposes...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7067 on: May 16, 2024, 10:30:02 pm »
Fucking amateurs  ;D

Blanche took a stern tone when he demanded to know if Cohen had informed those he recorded of that fact, and appeared astounded when Cohen said he had not.

But Cohen remained calm as he said into the microphone, "It’s not illegal in New York."

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #7068 on: May 17, 2024, 10:25:44 am »
did no money change hands?  I always assumed it did .....

(no implied criticism btw, just curious)

I believe an agreement was reached, minus her lawyers cut, but she never received any of it.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7069 on: May 17, 2024, 12:29:56 pm »
I believe an agreement was reached, minus her lawyers cut, but she never received any of it.
erm .... I'm talking about when he screwed her at the hotel.  did he pay for the sex?

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #7070 on: May 17, 2024, 01:45:02 pm »
erm .... I'm talking about when he screwed her at the hotel.  did he pay for the sex?

No.

Yes, she did get paid, minus her lawyer's cut.

Online Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7071 on: Yesterday at 09:12:44 am »

He doesn't need 51%, not even close.  The electoral college means you can have a multiple million loss in the popular vote, but still win the Presidency.  And it, by the nature of the States that skew this, means it is *always* a right winger who this can happen to.  That is the real problem with American Democracy - and whenever you bring it up to those on the right, who the EV favours, they use the argument "oh, but we are not a Democracy, we are a Republic"

Online Scottymuser

• Has many leather bound books (about football), and his home smells of rich mahogany. Bow to his superior knowledge of central defenders.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7072 on: Yesterday at 09:26:09 am »
https://twitter.com/LaraLeaTrump/status/1790484075066601600

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1791101846972449026

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1791090683450671587

It's a cavalcade of absolute cuntbags in court today.

Oh what a surprise, Matt Gaetz, Bobo, Byron Donalds, Cory Mills, Eric.  Only missing MTG and Gosar

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7073 on: Yesterday at 09:41:43 am »
I hope to see Colbert, Meyers, Kimmel and Oliver turn up in court at some point to do nothing but smile right at Trump.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7074 on: Today at 11:36:52 am »
"Trump defends Israeli war crimes and attacks the ICC".

Opps it's actually genocide Joe my bad.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7075 on: Today at 11:44:15 am »

You POS.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Corkboy

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #7076 on: Today at 12:37:52 pm »

This is not a Joe Biden thread.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7077 on: Today at 12:47:24 pm »
This is not a Joe Biden thread.

Poster is maybe too lazy to search for the Biden thread, so easier to lob something in here to spark reactions.  This thread is always on the first page ironically because Trump is rarely out of court.