Author Topic: Friends and Family  (Read 106435 times)

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Friends and Family
« Reply #960 on: October 11, 2023, 09:10:29 pm »
Can I add someone to my friends and family now or is it only possible at the start of the season?
As an ST holder, for some reason you couldn't add last season but I think you this season.
If you're having difficulties, get the member to add the ST holder as their F&F and they should appear by default on the ST holders F&F list then.

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: October 16, 2023, 04:00:09 pm »
Anyone had any luck in adding to their friends and family list after the deadline? - Just been on the live chat and been told its not possible, very unhelpful - said it 'defeats the point of the deadline'

But what is the point of the deadline? - Seems unreasonable to ask me to know which friends will be available 9 months ahead of the games, especially with scheduling changes with the TV.

Last season i managed to add someone to the list towards the end of the season ...don't know what the difference is this year.
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #962 on: October 16, 2023, 04:03:22 pm »
Anyone had any luck in adding to their friends and family list after the deadline? - Just been on the live chat and been told its not possible, very unhelpful - said it 'defeats the point of the deadline'

But what is the point of the deadline? - Seems unreasonable to ask me to know which friends will be available 9 months ahead of the games, especially with scheduling changes with the TV.

Last season i managed to add someone to the list towards the end of the season ...don't know what the difference is this year.
Its been closed for all lowly members since the deadline but had remained open ever since for all seasies...make of that what you will.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #963 on: October 16, 2023, 07:44:17 pm »
Is Ev available to forward/distribute yet?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #964 on: October 16, 2023, 07:49:33 pm »
Is Ev available to forward/distribute yet?
Nope, not even been loaded onto passes yet...
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline sirjames

• The Manly Eunuch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #965 on: October 16, 2023, 08:58:21 pm »
Its been closed for all lowly members since the deadline but had remained open ever since for all seasies...make of that what you will.

I’m a season ticket holder and didn’t seem to bother the girl on chat, she just said ‘no, deadline passed’
If we win, its normal because were Liverpool Football Club
Rafa  25/1/05

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #966 on: October 16, 2023, 09:33:56 pm »
I’m a season ticket holder and didn’t seem to bother the girl on chat, she just said ‘no, deadline passed’
Thats an interesting one as every seasie that I know is still able to add to their f&f, which is the complete opposite to every member.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #967 on: October 16, 2023, 10:16:12 pm »
Yeah i added 2 day before union game and forwarded tickets on that night and it worked

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #968 on: October 17, 2023, 10:43:45 am »

Supposedly it's to combat touts, as the seller wouldn't personally know who has bought the ticket and transactions typically take place near the date of the game. Far as I'm aware though the touts have just gone back to doing what they did in basically every other season apart from 21-22, which is handing over their physical ticket (in this case a smartphone) and collecting it after the game. So all's it's really done is make things more inconvenient and difficult for your average supporter who is trying to source a spare from a mate of a mate

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #969 on: October 17, 2023, 11:16:56 am »

Really? Options seems to available for me?
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline LFCagro77

• Kemlynite
« Reply #970 on: October 17, 2023, 11:28:31 am »

My pass is now showing everton as normal

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #971 on: October 17, 2023, 12:02:15 pm »
My pass is now showing everton as normal
Mine still shows USG even after a hard refresh and on the account screen, says "not printed"

Really? Options seems to available for me?
Distribute is still greyed out and Forward doesn't actually let you yet

Offline sambhi92

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Round the Fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #972 on: October 17, 2023, 12:07:28 pm »
Mine still shows USG even after a hard refresh and on the account screen, says "not printed"
Distribute is still greyed out and Forward doesn't actually let you yet

The distribute option isnt greyed out for me. Must be something odd going on!
Round the Fields of Anfield Road

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #973 on: October 17, 2023, 12:42:36 pm »
I can’t go this weekend annoyingly and need to forward from my season ticket to my mate who is on my list.
I also can’t use the forward option yet. Can click on the Everton game check box and click the first forward button, but then after that I can’t click the next forward button to progress.
So crap with only a few days before the game. My mate not sure whether to make travel plans cos he doesn’t know if he’s actually getting a ticket.
Absolute shambles as usual, different and random experience for everyone it seems, and poor communication.
They basically want everyone to sell their ticket back to the club because of the Annie Road situation and not forward to mates, but they won’t admit that obviously.

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #974 on: October 17, 2023, 03:25:53 pm »
Anyone got any clue why the Everton game tickets can’t be forwarded? Gone in to my account and selected the ticket but then the forward button is just greyed out.
JFT97

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #975 on: October 17, 2023, 03:30:45 pm »
Anyone got any clue why the Everton game tickets can’t be forwarded? Gone in to my account and selected the ticket but then the forward button is just greyed out.

Probably because of the Annie Road stuff.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #976 on: October 17, 2023, 04:29:49 pm »
Mine is showing as "not printed" so assuming when that changes, you can forward

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #977 on: October 17, 2023, 04:57:33 pm »

I assuming that until they cancel the tickets of all those affected  in the AU ( on the ticketing system),they can’t enable Ticket Forwarding , or even push the games out to NFC passes.

Offline mrcraigbutler

• Boys Pen
« Reply #978 on: October 17, 2023, 04:58:48 pm »
Ticket forwarding is enabled now for Everton

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #979 on: October 17, 2023, 05:00:05 pm »
Ticket forwarding is enabled now for Everton
Only to 4+ accounts I think

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #980 on: October 17, 2023, 08:17:05 pm »
Can confirm this is now working for season tickets as well. Just forwarded mine for Saturday to a mate.

Offline JimmyGrunt

• Transgender Asylum Seeker
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #981 on: October 17, 2023, 08:22:27 pm »
Only to 4+ accounts I think

Whats 4+? I’m having an issue forwarding mine and i suspect its this. The error i’m getting is:

“ The maximum quantity has been exceeded by Mr ********.
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Everton 21/10/2023 12:30.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.”
PSN ID = JimmyGrunt

Yea mate just put your sky box on top of the fridge, put an egg in the microwave then wave your satalite dish around on the roof worked for me lad.

Offline paulgil23

• Kemlynite
« Reply #982 on: October 17, 2023, 08:29:06 pm »
Think it sometimes says this error message when the person you’re trying to send it to either hasn’t downloaded the NFC pass or it has expired in their wallet.

Whats 4+? I’m having an issue forwarding mine and i suspect its this. The error i’m getting is:

To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v Everton 21/10/2023 12:30.
Sales to this event are limited  to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.”

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #983 on: October 17, 2023, 08:39:53 pm »

That was an issue earlier, you could only forward to people who had tickets cancelled but they fixed it all working now

Offline sidneyroughdiamond

• Legacy Fan
  • There is a light that never goes out
« Reply #984 on: October 22, 2023, 07:49:49 pm »
When will ticket forwarding be available for the Nottingham Forest game ?
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #985 on: October 23, 2023, 11:28:24 am »
forwarded one of our tickets. they have a GA pass and it was 'loaded' onto that when we forwarded. still a blank pass on her phone though. it's in her account (i know it doesn't matter if it's in her account, but she's just a bit worried)

my personal ticket is updated. not sure if GA ones take longer or are still pending?
YNWA.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #986 on: October 24, 2023, 01:12:44 pm »
When will ticket forwarding be available for the Nottingham Forest game ?

Showing available on mine now

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #987 on: October 24, 2023, 07:13:41 pm »
Random question, but is there a cut-off for registering a new account and using it to go to the match on a transfered ticket? I'm after a spare for Thursday night for one of my brother's colleagues. He's never been before and will never get the chance to go again (he's Egyptian and over for the week for work). So I'm hoping something's going to come up over the next 36 hours or so, but then I'll obviously need to get him to set up an account, download the fancard etc. Is there like a cut-off where he won't be able to do that in time to get in the ground?

Cheers.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #988 on: October 24, 2023, 07:24:02 pm »
Random question, but is there a cut-off for registering a new account and using it to go to the match on a transfered ticket? I'm after a spare for Thursday night for one of my brother's colleagues. He's never been before and will never get the chance to go again (he's Egyptian and over for the week for work). So I'm hoping something's going to come up over the next 36 hours or so, but then I'll obviously need to get him to set up an account, download the fancard etc. Is there like a cut-off where he won't be able to do that in time to get in the ground?

Cheers.
not sure if there’s a cut off, but would suggest setting up the account anyway so it’s ready? Sure there’ll be some spares I’ve seen a few already

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #989 on: October 28, 2023, 07:59:03 pm »
Can my lad transfer his ticket to my phone( both season ticket holders)? Wanna take grandson .
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #990 on: October 28, 2023, 08:24:10 pm »
Can my lad transfer his ticket to my phone( both season ticket holders)? Wanna take grandson .

Yeah, you would need him to login and download the pass on your phone though (if you both have android or Apple he’ll need to delete it first, if different you can have it on both).

Alternatively, you or your son could create your grandson an account, add his dad to f&f, download the free general admission pass, and then forward the ticket to him.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #991 on: October 28, 2023, 08:29:58 pm »
Yeah, you would need him to login and download the pass on your phone though (if you both have android or Apple he’ll need to delete it first, if different you can have it on both).

Alternatively, you or your son could create your grandson an account, add his dad to f&f, download the free general admission pass, and then forward the ticket to him.
Ta la.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #992 on: December 11, 2023, 09:06:29 pm »
Am I right in thinking you no longer need to double add for family and friends, like years ago you had to add the person, and they had to add you. Am I right in thinking that adding them to your family and friends will add you to their family and friends

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #993 on: December 11, 2023, 09:29:29 pm »
Am I right in thinking you no longer need to double add for family and friends, like years ago you had to add the person, and they had to add you. Am I right in thinking that adding them to your family and friends will add you to their family and friends

Yeah, just one person at either end adds on to both accounts
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #994 on: December 12, 2023, 05:56:59 pm »
Anyone having problems transferring a ticket through friends and family?
I'm getting an error claiming the person has too many tickets... saying it exceeds the limit of "0 allowed for this event" ....  :lmao

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #995 on: December 12, 2023, 06:28:15 pm »
could be they dont have a gen admission nfc pass downloaded?? whenever ive had that msg thats been the issue

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #996 on: December 12, 2023, 06:38:59 pm »
could be they dont have a gen admission nfc pass downloaded?? whenever ive had that msg thats been the issue

Yeah, thought that but checked and they had - will get on to the ticket office tomorrow I guess.

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #997 on: December 16, 2023, 01:50:07 am »
How do you link each other? I’ve got loads on my f&f but can’t remember how you link so you can buy tickets.
Anyone know?
Thanks

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #998 on: December 16, 2023, 09:58:11 am »
How do you link each other? I’ve got loads on my f&f but can’t remember how you link so you can buy tickets.
Anyone know?
Thanks

Unless you’re trying to added a new member who has 14 days from registration, then you have missed the cut off point which is at the start of the season to link any F&F

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #999 on: December 16, 2023, 01:45:58 pm »
Anyone know?
Thanks

If they're on your F&F you can buy for them, just select the number of tickets and change names in the drop down menu.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."