Author Topic: PL: Vila 3 vs 3 Liv Mart og 2’ Tielemans 12’ Gakpo 26’ Quansah 48’ Duran 85’ 88’  (Read 9573 times)

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
Just address the issue Macca who was one of the starters turned blind, failed to control the ball and gave it away and they scored.

Labeling the players who came on pussycats or calling Szobozslai a coward isn't going to change that.

Both teams played like Wild Boys, but they were hungry like the Wolf …
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
The key difference being Rafa was sacked.

Klopp’s been the best manager of my life, I’m 36, I suspect there’s a very good chance that he’s the best manager we ever have in my life time.

That said, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to make the point that tactically and decision making wise it’s been a bit questionable since the international break, he said he was tired and drained and I think possibly we’re starting to see that.

It’s highly unlikely that Slot comes in and betters prime Klopp, I think it’s possible we improve on what we’ve seen towards the final third of this season with a manager at the helm whose looked notably jaded.

My take is that it’s the players who have let Klopp down cos they knew he was leaving. Contract negotiations etc they are not focussed. I can’t be arsed with them. Carragher talking a lot of shit about Klopp teams being too open. How many prem managers have got 99 points? The blurt.. What was it the Dortmund owner said …sack all the players and keep Klopp.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Can’t see Ali in Germany. Spain possibly but can’t see him at Bayern.

Isn’t he a German Brazilian though?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
For anyone crying about last night...

.. we went into the game with guaranteed 'Champions' League 'Football'

.. we came ouf of the game with guaranteed 'Champions' League 'Football'

The game, like the 'Premier' League this season didn't really matter. I've taken a bit of a step back in the last few days. Why worry? I really need to remember that football is just a game and it doesn't really matter. It's clearly fixed and one of the shittest leagues in the world at the moment.

Enjoy the games and enjoy the goals when they come. Try not to get too upset. Summer is around the corner. Have a Cadburys Caramel and a kit-kat.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
Strange season. We went from conceding first & coming back to win 3-1 regularly, to throwing away leads in games we were comfortable in.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Who analyses an end of season dead rubber like this?! You're all mental. Analysing football has become a parody of itself. Everything has to be over-analysed to the Nth degree because pricks on the telly steal a living doing it, wankers on YouTube, arseholes on Twitter etc...

Fans used to be able to see right past it and just enjoy/endure the footy... now every fan is a nincompoop who feels the need to join in and over-analyse the whole damn shooting match.

As I said, we are in flip-flops mode. Give Jurgen a good send off on Sunday, and stop pissing your pants over a dead rubber.

Really not bothered about yesterday's game but it's the same issues we've seen all season away from home that caught up with us. A lot of the games we've won away have been in injury time.

Our only win away at the top 10 was the Nunez late show at Newcastle. We fundamentally need to become more solid. Similar for me to when Rafa after his first season got the likes of Sissoko, Crouch and Agger in to toughen us up.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season