Author Topic: Europa League / Champions League / Conference League QF 2nd Leg 16th-18th April  (Read 22836 times)

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
Getting closer to the battle of the oil states. Useless c*nts Barca are  :butt

Great to see Dortmund doing well though, however unlikely it is they get past Qatar next.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
OH.....BARCA
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Matsen looks a quality full back. Shame he plays for Chelsea.

Wonder where he ends up. Already a few ahead of him, and they need to sell some players surely
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Getting closer to the battle of the oil states. Useless c*nts Barca are  :butt

Great to see Dortmund doing well though, however unlikely it is they get past Qatar next.

Barca wouldn't have done anything in the final anyway.Their decent players are either about 16 or 36.

They've been hopeless in Europe for the best part of a decade when they come up against anyone half decent.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
Would be nice to see Dortmund get to the final but they'll just get thumped by whoever they play against.

Online Kloppage Time

• Anny Roader
  • ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Would be nice to see Dortmund get to the final but they'll just get thumped by whoever they play against.

There's a smell of Liverpool, 2005, off them
Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.

Jurgen Klopp

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Well they are currently 5th.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
come on Dortmund, go ahead and win this now.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

apart from them having a shite coach who the fans would gladly see get sacked.

Online skipper757

• Legacy Fan
That Xavi red card yesterday was a work of art.  Volleys the advertising board in front of the 4th official.  Then swears repeatedly at the referee.  Gets sent off.  Throws his jacket next to the steps of the tunnel, which is next to Araujo, who's sitting there with a bemused look on his face.
King Kenny.

Offline TheFinalBoss

• Main Stander
Dortmund got no chance against PSG, PSG was unbeaten against Dortmund in the group stage and that was when they was adjusting to Lucho's tactics. PSG are in far better shape now plus Atletico threw that tie away and PSG are far more lethal in attack than Atletico are.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Dortmund got no chance against PSG, PSG was unbeaten against Dortmund in the group stage and that was when they was adjusting to Lucho's tactics. PSG are in far better shape now plus Atletico threw that tie away and PSG are far more lethal in attack than Atletico are.

If you've watched Qatar in the Champions League since 2012 you wouldn't have that opinion. They are the biggest choking dogs the competition has ever seen.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline CS111

• Legacy Fan
Tonight 115 will beat real by at least 3 clear goals. Thought real were lucky at home to even draw, with 2 deflected goals. 115 at home will be way too strong unless its a unicorn game.

Prob have to fancy munich to edge out arsenal at home. 2-1 munich

There is no real proper strong team left to compete with 115, as arsenal are the only team left id fancy to beat them.
Im 90% sure they will do the double treble at this stage of the season to be honest. They can always slip up earlier in the season when things are not as important/intense, but i think they win out from here now.

Please please let me be wrong on that

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Bayern Munich vs Arsenal. The 1st leg finished 2-2.

Bayern XI: Neuer, Guerreiro, de Ligt, Dier, Kimmich, Goretzka, Laimer, Musiala, Müller, Sané, Kane.
Arsenal XI: Raya; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Tomiyasu; Jorginho, Odegaard, Rice; Saka, Havertz, Martinell.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch1.php & https://vipleague.im/football/bayern-munich-vs-arsenal-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.online/chat/ch2.php
& https://reddit8.sportshub.stream/event/b%D0%B0y%D0%B5rn_mun%D1%96%D1%81h_%D0%B0rs%D0%B5n%D0%B0l_200424279 (multiple links) & https://s2watch.link/2

TV channels around the world showing the match live (+great for IPTV) - www.livesoccertv.com/match/4924274/bayern-m-nchen-vs-arsenal

115+ Cheats vs Real Madrid. The 1st leg finished 3-3.

115+ Cheats XI: Ederson; Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol; Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden; Bernardo, Haaland, Grealish.
Real Madrid XI: Lunin; Carvajal, Rudiger, Nacho, Mendy, Valverde, Kroos, Camavinga; Rodrygo, Vinicius, Bellingham.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch2.php & https://vipleague.im/football/manchester-city-vs-real-madrid-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.online/chat/ch1.php
& https://reddit8.sportshub.stream/event/m%D0%B0n%D1%81h%D0%B5st%D0%B5r_%D1%81%D1%96ty_r%D0%B5%D0%B0l_m%D0%B0dr%D1%96d_rm_200424278

TV channels around the world showing the match live (+great for IPTV) - www.livesoccertv.com/match/4924276/manchester-city-vs-real-madrid

more streams sites are on the 1st page of this thread, and 60+ stream sites here: www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.0

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 06:54:07 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline MH41

• Kopite
Many have commented throughout the competition, but particularly in this round (last night for example) about how weak the competition is this year, and how we would have 'walked it's, 'won it' or went far in it.
I'm not so sure. I think we are where we are at the moment. Probably not as good as we think we are, but certainly not as bad as how a lot of us have felt this week.
I personally think we would have struggled to combine the more difficult CL, along with the PL, and our PL form wouldn't have been as strong as it has been.
There has been lots of goals scored in these quarter finals, even in the 'weak' side of the draw. Poor defenses, or good attacking play? Probably a combination of both. But considering how many chances we have conceded throughout the season, I think we would have been punished at this stage.
I hope we can somehow qualify tomorrow night. I think last Thursday might be the reality check we didn't want, but got, so hopefully we can learn from it.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are Upemacano and the other CB (the South Korean) unavailable?

Eric fucking Dier continues to play.

Is Tuchel dumb? racist? a weirdo?

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan

Yes.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan

Upemacano is utterly shite from what I've seen. Not an improvement. I know nothing about the Korean lad.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not really sure what I want tonight. Get them both volleyed I reckon.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead

Wasn’t Kim absolutely outstanding for Napoli last season. Mad that he can’t get in over Dier

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead

Extra time/ penalties in both games, couples of hamstring injuries and both going through would do nicely

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Probably watch Arsenal to begin with
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

It's another game entirely, they may have a good attack but their defence is certainly possible to get at.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan

It doesn’t seem to make a difference when City have to play more games, their squad is too strong and there doesn’t seem to be much of a drop off when they rotate, the only thing that hurts them and effects their game is psychological, their losses and draws usually come within a couple of games so a devastating and unfair last minute winner or a heavy humiliation would be best for us there.

Arsenal want to play the same 11 every game so a win for them would be alright.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:46:44 pm by semit5 »

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
Probably watch Arsenal to begin with

Yeah, I'm going with Arsenal on the Tele and City on the laptop in the background.

Hoping for two extra times, a few pulled hammies and all-round gruelling games.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Upemacano is horrible, and Kim hasn't pulled up any trees. But Tuchel is dumb and a weirdo, yes!

"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline gjr1

• Legacy Fan
I think both City and Arsenal will go out tonight.
Obi-Wan:
Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bayern have nothing.

Missing Gnabry, Coman, and Davies.

Arsenal will win.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
I think both City and Arsenal will go out tonight.

City and Bayern to go through

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
Plenty of spare seats going at City.

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
Are the bin bags in protest at being caught for cheating?

Offline mobydick

• Comes in any flavour
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thatcherite refugee
Going for Bayern after ET. Always liked Harry don’tcha know?

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
The fucking state of the 115 charges crowd. Actually embarrassing seeing that  :lmao :lmao :lmao
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
City atmosphere is so sad.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
Christ a left back/left wing back in Guerreiro playing on the wing. Times are tough
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Why are City fans waving black bin bags?
If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
City atmosphere is so sad.

A European Cup quarter second leg and they need to hire people to wave flags. The cringe is coming through the TV screen
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline kellan

• Inventor of the most evil 'Stepping On Lego' curse. Cross her at your peril! Icelandic Pleasuredrone and a truly, unruly yet outrageous gem.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Was that bus banner a special creation for tonight or have I just done well to avoid seeing the abomination until now?

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
Their stadium announcer is the most irritating person to have ever walked the earth

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
Everything about City is so laughable. It's like Black Mirror created am artificial football side for the modern day.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."