Author Topic: Europa League / Champions League / Conference League QF 2nd Leg 16th-18th April  (Read 24297 times)

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
The city fans are making a decent noise. We had nothing last week, it still hurts.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Pretty sure City will go through but reckon Arsenal are basically 50/50

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Arsenal will not get a better chance than tonight of beating Bayern. That team looks shit on paper in 2024.

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Get the fuck in

That was some finish

Get fucked cheats
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Gettt the fuck in!!

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We had dreams and songs to sing
My marmoset, to get things done,
You fell in Loch Ness with Major Tom.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Get in!!!!

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Kyle Walker - best RB in England™

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Some play off Bellingham that. Great touch an pass
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Whoop. Fuck you City

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Wait, don’t we want City and Arse to win?
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

No.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
Walker had his arm up calling for offside and forgot a match was still going on. What a muppet
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline tinner777

• give me some sugar
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
no fuck em

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Nah fuck that. This is the last realistic chance of City losing a game this season.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Nah

Offline y2w902

• Legacy Fan
Wonderful defending from the best right back who’s great defensively.

Online semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
The city fans are making a decent noise. We had nothing last week, it still hurts.

They have a bit of a darts/bongos bingo kind of atmosphere when enough of them can be bothered, but it’s not intimidating enough to make me envious of them

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan

Fuuuuuck that

I want them both to lose every single game they play

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Walker had his arm up calling for offside and forgot a match was still going on. What a muppet

Imagine Trent did that. We'd never hear the end of it

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan

I think going out a cup can affect league form more for the best clubs- look what going out the FA Cup did to us.

City are a momentum side. If they go out here then maybe lose to Chelsea at the weekend I reckon that would damage them a lot more than if they went through.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
lol tap in merchant denied tap in.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis

Are you mad or fishing?
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
City atmosphere is so sad.

On the NW news tonight they were talking to fans, including two women saying how their amazing home atmosphere helps get them through big games like this :lmao
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:25:58 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline A Red Abroad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
Looking forward to 75 minutes of Madrid shithousery and the bald one imploding on the touch line
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline elkun

• Kopite
How bad is Haaland football ability. Am starting to think the league two player comment is real

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
Virtually every City move breaks down with Haaland - with his back to goal he’s pretty ordinary bordering on crap.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
No, fuck that.

Offline rawcusk8

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Are you mad or fishing?
If wanting our title rivals to play two extra pressurised matches which could distract and add to fatigue and possible injury, then call me a mad bastard.
“If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.” - muhammad ali

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
One of these balls over the top by Madrid will be successful. They’ve had too many nearly chances for it to be luck
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
115 charges so so vulnerable at the back. Few goals here for Madrid if they box clever.

Offline OkieRedman

• Legacy Fan
City still alive because of the spin on the ball. Real will score at lest two more here. Can't see City going through.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
If wanting our title rivals to play two extra pressurised matches which could distract and add to fatigue and possible injury, then call me a mad bastard.

Zero chance City are effected by that. Arsenal maybe but not City.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
One of these balls over the top by Madrid will be successful. They’ve had too many nearly chances for it to be luck

We should be trying this against them with the pace of our forwards. It’s working well so far

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan

We have our own issues to work through first.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
empty seats galore...

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 08:31:04 pm by oojason »

Offline coolbyrne

• Legacy Fan
  • Ground Control

At this point, it's only 2 extra games before the end of the season if they both go through, so no. Losing might lift them up to push for the league, but losing might also be the deflator we need to create a stumble. Arsenal in particular may not have the mental fortitude to pick themselves up, but you know, City hasn't looked invincible either.
Oh, these sour times.

No one admires resilience when you were just plain wrong all along - that's just twattishness.