Author Topic: Jill's gorra boss Worcester Combi! (aka the weather thread)  (Read 338427 times)

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
Re: The Weather.
« Reply #280 on: November 24, 2011, 06:59:35 pm »
Fuck me it's cold.
http://www.twitter.com/matt8pie
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #281 on: November 24, 2011, 07:01:57 pm »
N'ah, it's inclemently moderate.  It was several degrees below this time last year.  Winter should be wintery, which this ain't.  >:(
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: November 24, 2011, 07:02:32 pm »
Fuck me it's cold.

Nowhere near this time last year.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #283 on: November 24, 2011, 07:04:21 pm »
Wind and rain pounding on my window. Love it.

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: November 24, 2011, 07:04:58 pm »
Lovely and mild. Cant see it being anywhere near as cold as it was last year.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: November 24, 2011, 07:05:29 pm »
Where the fuck is the cold. I miss it. Hope it snows this year.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Boris Johnson's speech writer. Seeks vindication for slating players, the very definition of "supporter". Still doesn't get it.
  • Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #286 on: November 24, 2011, 07:10:25 pm »
Nowhere near this time last year.

Snowing wasn't it?
Most people in this world are tits. The fact they have an allegiance with Liverpool Football Club doesn't change that.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #287 on: November 24, 2011, 07:32:44 pm »
Where the fuck is the cold. I miss it. Hope it snows this year.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: November 24, 2011, 07:34:41 pm »
What the fuck is wrong with you people asking for cold weather. I hope it doesn't get worse than this all winter.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #289 on: November 24, 2011, 07:39:04 pm »
What the fuck is wrong with you people asking for cold weather. I hope it doesn't get worse than this all winter.

Apart from the ice causing me to ride slower/ not at all i like the cold. Love the hot weather for riding but it gets oppressive at times.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: November 24, 2011, 07:41:37 pm »
Apart from the ice causing me to ride slower/ not at all i like the cold. Love the hot weather for riding but it gets oppressive at times.
I've always wondered what kind of person likes cold. I mean it's uncomfortable, you have to use energy to just keep warm, everyone looks like shit...
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline Matt8Pie

• Legacy Fan
  • YANKS OUT
« Reply #291 on: November 24, 2011, 07:42:45 pm »
I've always wondered what kind of person likes cold. I mean it's uncomfortable, you have to use energy to just keep warm, everyone looks like shit...

Not everyone.  8)

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: November 24, 2011, 07:43:40 pm »

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #293 on: November 24, 2011, 08:05:03 pm »
What do you mean, what kind of person. I used to be on building sites in a t-shirt and gloves when it was snowing. If you work you keep warm. Hate sweating.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2011, 08:13:49 pm »
What do you mean, what kind of person. I used to be on building sites in a t-shirt and gloves when it was snowing. If you work you keep warm. Hate sweating.
I mean what are they like, what other things do they like. Aaaah just thinking about that makes me cold. Guess I just don't like the that feeling.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2011, 08:16:02 pm »
The wind is starting to kick up a fuss here in Liverpool at the moment. I think it should just piss off!

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: November 24, 2011, 09:16:06 pm »

Know what you are on about with it getting too hot on the bike, but I'd rather it was hot than cold. Even when I'm in the truck of a weekend and its roasting, still prefer it. Can be hard though if I'm in the trailer and sweating like fuck, so I get that bit too.

Cold sunny days can be nice, but I just like being warm and out in the sun. I get that sick of the weather, I piss off to Tenerife for a fortnight in January, just to get some sun.

Jurgen YNWA

Offline Gobias Industries

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: November 25, 2011, 03:53:54 pm »
The weather here is utterly ridiculous!

Woke up this morning and I could hear the rain beating against my window like I can barely remember hearing before. I was so late for class I just thought "Fuck it." So I stayed in bed for a while longer. Then I got up, opened my curtains to brilliant sunshine and a totally unblemished blue sky. One of those really clear winter blue skies. So I went for a shower, got back out, opened the bathroom window and noticed it was pissing with rain again. Looked out, no blue sky to be seen at all. So I went and got dried and dressed, looked out again, not a cloud! Went to Tesco under the sun and by the time I got out it was pissing AGAIN!

It really does turn quicker than you can keep up with here.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #298 on: December 12, 2011, 11:55:46 pm »
Has anyone known a fucking wetter December? It pisses down everyday in Liverpool at the moment.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2011, 11:57:42 pm »
Don't worry about it.

Two weeks after Christmas, we've got a hosepipe ban coming in, as United Utilites maximises it's profits.

Offline Drake31

• Legacy Fan
  • all hail king kenny
« Reply #300 on: December 13, 2011, 12:01:27 am »
moan,piss whinge, glad we are not all like this us brits about the weather ;)
"IF YOU CAN'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE LOSE OR DRAW, DON'T SUPPORT US WHEN WE WIN!" Heed this advice or get the fuck off our forum.

Offline redforlife

• For future reference an equals sign looks like this: =
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #301 on: December 13, 2011, 12:40:56 am »
The rain in Liverpool at the moment is quite possibly the heaviest I've ever seen. It's boss
Didi Hamann

In the corridors and changing rooms of Anfield I met many people - the great, the talented, the legendary.  I know that I only met one genius.  He was a small, smiling man with a neatly clipped beard.  His name was Rafael Benitez.

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Tight-fisted and unimaginative moany wannabe feedback tourist. More Michael O'Leary than Dermot...but will also give out noshes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: December 13, 2011, 12:44:54 am »
Very very bad storm out there right now. Could hardly hear myself speak, that's how loud the rain and wind was. This 'winter' has been weird as fuck.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #303 on: December 13, 2011, 12:59:46 am »
Insane.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: December 13, 2011, 06:04:08 am »
We've been lucky. *knocks wood* A bad snowstorm in late October incredibly, but then pretty nice weather since. We're due to get some snow soon. But this week it's sunny and pleasant if you wear a medium thick jacket.  :)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Gene

• Severe Tropical Cyclone (RSMC Nadi designation:12F JTWC designation:15P)
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #305 on: December 13, 2011, 11:43:25 am »
Now this is my kind of thread.  8)

Just working on forecasting this evening's weather with an eye towards the impending beast coming south England's way on Friday.
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: December 19, 2011, 01:33:10 pm »
Seriously though, has anyone known a fucking wetter December in Liverpool, ever. It pisses down in the night and it pisses down in the day.

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #307 on: December 19, 2011, 01:35:23 pm »
Christmas day forecast is 30C....just saying like  ;)
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: December 19, 2011, 01:52:24 pm »
Seriously though, has anyone known a fucking wetter December in Liverpool, ever. It pisses down in the night and it pisses down in the day.

Well, it is the North West of England..

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #309 on: December 19, 2011, 01:52:43 pm »
Christmas day forecast is 30C....just saying like  ;)
You'll never get the turkey roasted at that temp.....

You might get the cranberry sauce stains out though if you use Persil......

I'll get me coat.....

Offline Branno

• Legacy Fan
  • Melbourne Scouse!
« Reply #310 on: December 19, 2011, 02:34:36 pm »
I'll get me coat.....

Dont forget your scarf, gloves and balaclava  ;)
"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed to know that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"......Bill Shankly

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: December 19, 2011, 02:36:20 pm »

up here its more like waterproofs and wellies. Hasn't stopped pissing down all day.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline El Denzel Pepito

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2011, 03:09:35 pm »
Creeping back up to 12-13 degrees later this week. What the fuck is going on?

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: December 19, 2011, 05:03:59 pm »
I prefer this look:

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #314 on: December 19, 2011, 06:36:32 pm »
If you'd like a bit of snow to fall so you can write your name in it - type 'Let It Snow' in Google and search it, then wait a while...
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #315 on: December 19, 2011, 06:37:45 pm »
I tell you what, it was as cold as a witches tit today....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: December 19, 2011, 06:38:15 pm »
If you'd like a bit of snow to fall so you can write your name in it - type 'Let It Snow' in Google and search it, then wait a while...
Bastard. I just did that then tried to write me name in piss and now I need a new computer :wanker

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #317 on: December 19, 2011, 06:44:10 pm »
Bastard. I just did that then tried to write me name in piss and now I need a new computer :wanker
;D

I'm on me second PC after trying to make an angel  ;D
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Lady_brandybuck

• Duchess of Crackers, Mermaid of the Caribbean Sea and Amazon goddess (Current Empress of Tenochtitlan)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Available for parties and dinners.
« Reply #318 on: December 19, 2011, 06:45:47 pm »
After a couple of months of rain and ugly days... finally today Mr. Sun and Blue Skies appeared.
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: December 19, 2011, 06:46:02 pm »
I'm on me second PC after trying to make an angel  ;D
:lmao