Author Topic: Roma watch  (Read 150405 times)

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
Re: Roma watch
« Reply #280 on: April 25, 2018, 08:01:09 am »
heres something I dont often say...but well fucking done to the bizzies for grabbing those twats and charging them.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #281 on: April 25, 2018, 08:24:22 am »
heres something I dont often say...but well fucking done to the bizzies for grabbing those twats and charging them.

Indeed.
Fucking cowards.
Be safe in Rome those who are travelling next week.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #282 on: April 25, 2018, 08:25:50 am »
They’d have run off into the shadows had this happened in Rome. As you say, great that they will be brought to justice.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: April 25, 2018, 08:31:50 am »
That one of our fans?

No, one of the Roma fans, although I should say Ultras rather than fan, he'll be one of the minority who are more interested in beating up opposition fans than the actual football.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: April 25, 2018, 08:33:43 am »
Ive been to Rome to see the reds a few time and eleswehre in Italy....but Ive finally put a value on my life that says, I will watch Liverpool play a team in any country but not Italy. Not just us, but year after year fans from England ( elswhere?) get treated like shit by police and those c*nts are sly picking of individuals and shit scared of taking on mob that can look after itself.

Golden rule in Rome , stick together, the bigger the mob the better.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2018, 08:35:47 am »
Also there attack was at 7:35 the shithouses knew most lads would be in the ground and late comers outside...that was their plan , go home "We took the Kop"

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #286 on: April 25, 2018, 08:35:52 am »
Remember all the articles by the likes of ladyboy Custis and Brennen. Not a single article between them about attempted murder. Dispicable c*nts.

Just thought I'd check those 3 because they clearly have an agenda.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: April 25, 2018, 08:38:55 am »
I can see Roma fans provoking ours and the hostility they will provide there, let’s just not buy that trap and ignore these shithouse ultras.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: April 25, 2018, 08:40:15 am »
Goes without saying i hope the lad in critical condition pulls through and the c*nts that did it enjoy the showers in prison. Cowards
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: April 25, 2018, 08:41:49 am »
Remember all the articles by the likes of ladyboy Custis and Brennen. Not a single article between them about attempted murder. Dispicable c*nts.

Just thought I'd check those 3 because they clearly have an agenda.

Why worry about what they're writing or not writing? Gutter "journalists" only care about clicks and views, their agenda is to get people reading their crap.

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #290 on: April 25, 2018, 08:43:40 am »
Everton mate of mine said they were all at goodison for the Newcastle match the night before
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #291 on: April 25, 2018, 08:44:17 am »
Hope this fella pulls through, cowardly Italian bastards.

Fair play to the cops though, got a grip of them early doors and looks like they are bang to rights.

"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: April 25, 2018, 08:44:37 am »
Also there attack was at 7:35 the shithouses knew most lads would be in the ground and late comers outside...that was their plan , go home "We took the Kop"

Most of the Roma fans were inside the ground by then. Obviously a few who had other matters on there mind. Also made it easy for the police to narrow it down. Hope the lad pulls through!

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
« Reply #293 on: April 25, 2018, 08:46:03 am »
These Ultras, regardless of whether they're Italian, Russian or Turkish, seriously need some hard prison time. Absolute fucking scumbags,  who even goes to a foreign country for a day and puts someone in hospital. Pure twattish behaviour, animals are better behaved

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2018, 08:57:23 am »
No, one of the Roma fans, although I should say Ultras rather than fan, he'll be one of the minority who are more interested in beating up opposition fans than the actual football.

He wasn’t a Roma fan.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2018, 09:06:21 am »
Thoughts with fella who is critical and his poor family.

Fucking shithouse c*nts. I've seen the twitter video where they all lay into that other fella, while the bloke is lying out of it in the middle of the road, utter utter c*nts.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: April 25, 2018, 09:07:19 am »
I doubt they will get punished UEFA love Italian teams, can get away with anything. See the Barca Roma match as evidence.

Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2018, 09:10:44 am »
absolute scumbags

id seriously avoid going if you even have it booked etc

its gonna be a nightmare over there
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2018, 09:13:44 am »
I was in a bus that was bricked as a young kid. Stopped me going to away games basically at the time.

The film I.D. helped me make sense of those who do things like this. Basically violent people who need an outlet and hide behind football to do it. Great film, well worth a watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113375/

My thoughts with the family of the guy who was attacked. Hope he pulls through. Melhoras irmão!
There is also Green Street Hooligans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Street_(film)

Thoughts and best wishes with the fella who was hurt by these cowards

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2018, 09:13:54 am »

This is actually incorrect - it happened at 7.05, not sure why this hasn’t been changed in the BBC report still. Their correspondent who posted a few pics on twitter has confirmed the time. I know it’s right because we arrived on the scene at 7.07 (my mate had asked me the time just before so it sticks in my mind) and saw the fella on the ground!

Really hope he pulls through, and out fans stay safe next week. Absolute shithouses of the highest order.

Online The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2018, 09:19:27 am »
Club statement:

Liverpool Football Club is shocked and appalled after a Liverpool supporter was left in a critical condition having been attacked prior to the Champions League fixture against AS Roma.

Our thoughts, in the first instance, are with the victim and his family at this very traumatic time. We will be offering them our full support.

The club has been liaising with the emergency services since the incident occurred and will continue to do so.

UEFA Statement:

“Uefa is deeply shocked by the vile attack that occurred ahead of Liverpool FC v AS Roma & our thoughts are with the victim and his family," a statement read. "The perpetrators of this ignominious attack have no place in football and we trust they will be dealt with utmost severity by the authorities.

"Uefa is waiting to receive full reports before deciding on potential disciplinary charges."

Liverpool FC directs supporters and those in attendance at the game to Merseyside Police’s appeal for information

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2018, 09:20:51 am »
Club statement:

UEFA Statement:

Good statements, hopefully the fan makes a full recovery. I hope he's awake and knows what the score was.

Offline mikey_LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • At the End of a Storm there's a Golden Sky.
« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2018, 09:44:02 am »
Heard from someone who was in the Main Stand that their fans were chucking coins across at them.
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are." - Bill Shankly

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2018, 09:46:39 am »
Heard from someone who was in the Main Stand that their fans were chucking coins across at them.

A poster on here said the same thing, cant remember which thread it was in?
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2018, 09:48:59 am »
Statement from Roma

AS Roma condemns in the strongest possible terms the abhorrent behavior of a small minority of traveling fans who brought shame on the club and the vast majority of Roma’s well-behaved supporters at Anfield after getting involved in clashes with Liverpool supporters before last night’s fixture.

There is no place for this type of vile behavior in football and the club is now cooperating with Liverpool Football Club, UEFA and the authorities.

The club’s thoughts and prayers are with the 53-year-old Liverpool fan in hospital and his family at this time.

Offline Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér

• RAWK Revolutionary.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Guns don't kill people, chimps do!
« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2018, 09:49:58 am »
That one of our fans?

That's how it looked on the vid. Seems folk are just too quick with their sabre rattling and rumour mongering.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 09:53:21 am by Thé_Ḓárk_P̌áşşéngér »
“Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass. It is terribly simple.”

Offline whiteboots

• Kopite
« Reply #306 on: April 25, 2018, 10:14:10 am »
A nasty attack as seen on the video. Let us hope that the old fella pulls through and the perpetrators are held to account.

A bit of realism is required here. Roma as a club are a fine club, their gesture at the Hillsborough memorial welcome and appreciated.

English club fans abroad have behaved badly for over forty years now, there will always be those who want to take us on. We at LFC  have contributed to that over the years not because we are particularly badly behaved, but because we have played in Europe more than most, so have had more opportunity. The Italians will always hate us for Heysel, that is understandable.

An away in Rome, whether at Roma or Lazio, has always been dangerous. The PL sanitisation of football can disguise that. Rome equals buttock slashing.

Rome in April is a fabulous city. But as others have suggested, mobbing up, and sticking together, is essential for those doing the away leg. Rome is a far more attractive destination than Kiev and I suspect that many will see this as the away to do.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: April 25, 2018, 10:25:31 am »
Indeed.
Fucking cowards.
Be safe in Rome those who are travelling next week.

Imagine the mindset of those Roma fans who travelled to Liverpool armed and looking for trouble, and then attacking Liverpool fans in their own city! They will be worse in their own city and with the 5-2 result, so all Liverpool fans travelling best stay away from pubs and places where alcohol is flowing because if they can brandish hammers in Liverpool, they will have knives etc in Rome as Italian ultras are well known for stabbing rival fans...

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: April 25, 2018, 10:27:53 am »
A nasty attack as seen on the video. Let us hope that the old fella pulls through and the perpetrators are held to account.

Isn't he only 53?

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2018, 10:35:26 am »
 :no :wanker Fucking disgusting what happened outside the ground by the Roma "fans" those arrested need to be locked up for 20 odd years! Hope the fella makes a full recovery and thoughts are with him and his family.

Fellow reds be extremely careful and stick together if you are going to Rome next week!
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2018, 10:40:57 am »
Just to be clear here: One of our fans is in hospital fighting for his life after been attacked and left for dead by Roma fans and it's way down the headlines

A couple of Liverpool fans throw beer bottles at a Man City bus cracking a mirror and it's all over the news.

:wanker
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2018, 10:43:24 am »
This is actually incorrect - it happened at 7.05, not sure why this hasn’t been changed in the BBC report still. Their correspondent who posted a few pics on twitter has confirmed the time. I know it’s right because we arrived on the scene at 7.07 (my mate had asked me the time just before so it sticks in my mind) and saw the fella on the ground!

Really hope he pulls through, and out fans stay safe next week. Absolute shithouses of the highest order.

Dunno if there was a couple then because the one I saw all of the police running out from the ground towards was around 19:35 as we were just getting into the ground and a load of our lot were running right behind and along side the police because it could only have meant it was kicking off

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2018, 10:45:01 am »
I hope the club will now consider transport to and from the ground for all traveling fans next week
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2018, 10:47:41 am »
Just to be clear here: One of our fans is in hospital fighting for his life after been attacked and left for dead by Roma fans and it's way down the headlines

A couple of Liverpool fans throw beer bottles at a Man City bus cracking a mirror and it's all over the news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/

it's pretty well placed on the BBC site
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2018, 10:48:57 am »

The bus attack wasn't that well publicised either, to be fair, it was hardly headline news itself.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2018, 10:49:05 am »

its on a lot of sites

i have heard it at least 4 times on the radio this morning

its not being swept under the carpet or ignored
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: April 25, 2018, 10:53:07 am »
A few points:
First, all the best to the injured lad. That sounded like a random attack and it could have been any of us or our families / friends.
Second, what a pathetic bunch of cowardly shithouses. Sadly you can just imagine all those gobshites turning that whole event into some kind of legendary conquest. A bunch of twats that are brave in a group, will happily go for the 20:1 attack, but when asked to justify themselves by either a bigger group or the law, return into their pathetic snivelling, scared true states.
Third, Weasel words in the Roma statement. While they rightly condemn their fans, their wording makes it sound like there was fighting on both sides.
Fourth, where's the journalistic outrage? The column inches devoted to an incident (which I deplored by the way) but in which nobody was hurt, compared to this?
Fifth, given the reports and eyewitness accounts, why would anyone repost a picture of a fan with a hammer asking if it was a Liverpool fan. It really wouldn't surprise me if that picture was rerun with a caption about Liverpool fans looking for revenge.
Six, At least UEFA seem on the ball - lets have some action from them for a change. While I know flares etc are illegal, they are about celebration and support, not premeditated attempts to injure and even kill.

Finally, to all those going next week. Stay safe. Stick together and get as much evidence as you can if anything does happen. How the fuck a capital city in one of European competitions biggest countries can have got away with random unprovoked attacks on visitors for so long is a scandal.

Offline CN23

• Has one so long that he can't hold it himself......yeah right.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2018, 10:53:08 am »
just a spontaneous thought... anyone making a big banner with his name on it "Get well soon..." and display it at the match in Rome?

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: April 25, 2018, 10:56:59 am »
cowardly fucks.

hope the lad gets well soon
bollocks

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #319 on: April 25, 2018, 10:57:26 am »

Sorry, I don't think that's a fair assessment at all. It's whataboutery. As I see it, the story is headline news on BBC and has been covered by all papers.