Author Topic: Roma watch  (Read 151032 times)

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
Re: Roma watch
« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2018, 09:17:35 am »
Dumb bastards didn’t realise that UK footy grounds and particularly Premiership grounds are surrounded by CCTV.

The pair of twats will get battered inside,smashed by fans of every club that has ran the gauntlet in their fucking country.

Wouldn't surprise me for there own protection they are flown back home, Stick them in Walton or strangeways and they are fucked
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2018, 09:21:24 am »
Wouldn't surprise me for there own protection they are flown back home, Stick them in Walton or strangeways and they are fucked

I don't want my taxes paying for that scum. Send them back to Italy.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2018, 09:21:34 am »

They won't be going anywhere before the trial  ;)
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2018, 09:58:20 am »
theyd get let out after a week and be legends there amongst those tits so no

As for punishing roma, this’ll tell them!

https://t.co/58oVILoGMX

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2018, 09:58:50 am »
So, Roma scumbags were so outraged by a few idiots throwing stuff at the City coach that they decided to kick off on the strength of it?  :butt
What utterly moronic logic from this clown. Fans of other clubs don't give a shit about City or their bus, least of all fans of foreign teams. Last night was simply so-called 'Ultra' groups doing what Ultra groups do. They do this kind of thing for their own ends. It's what they do. It's their culture. I wonder what excuse this fool gave when Roma attacked fans of other clubs from England and mainland Europe?

I've even heard a few shouts about this being over Heysel. For God's sake, Roma hate Juventus and their fans, just as fans of pretty much every Italian club do too. Fiorentina taunt them over it and have even worn our shirts to wind them up over it (sick twats). It had nothing to do with Heysel. Ultra culture is stuck in an 80s time warp and English 'scalps' in particular are prized no matter who the club is. Roma fans were maiming opposition supporters pre-Heysel. Thing is, fans in this county have generally moved on from all that shit. Seeing people die makes you grow up pretty quickly.

Maybe Dunphy could do with looking at the culture of the Ultra groups before coming out with this kind of shite. They need no reason nor excuse. They do what they do. It's their culture. It's just a shame that idiots in our own country are trying to make what happened last night fit their own agenda. To the kind of lunatics that we were dealing with last night, the Man City bus incident is little more than a laughable kiddies squabble. These people look to seriously injure or even kill, and they do it because it's their 'thing', not because we ruffled a few Manc feathers the other week. They willingly attempt murder on a regular basis. Their weapon of choice on Euro aways here is the heavy belt buckle, and make no mistake, if you swing one of them with force at someone's head, it's attempted murder. Napoli did the same when they came here, but luckily no one ended up in a coma that night. Were Napoli fans upset that we had maybe insulted someone else's coach the week before we played them? Of course not. Their Ultra scum simply did what Ultra scum do. That is all the reason they need. Clueless, agendered twats like Dunphy need to engage their brains and educate themselves a little before spouting their drivel.
Pity of some the ignorant bastards that have commented on the analysis of the Roma incident don't bother educating themselves on this.
It's amazing how the antics of those lovable Ingurland fans are airbrushed out of the mass conciousness when it comes to incidents like this. No, any violence against us is down to those horrible scousers past misdemeanors that have given England such a bad name.

Have a look at the arrests and offences. 9 in total, 5 Italian, 4 English. Of the English 2 are scouse. The offences? D&D and Class A's

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2018, 10:05:59 am »
Colin Mafham's piece in the express is an absolute disgrace. The only thing it's missing is 'always the victims' and it does almost say it.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2018, 10:06:57 am »

And this is why they won't be able to charge us over the bus incident.

The Lupi could also be fined, but sanctions on the club are difficult as the incident happened before the match, outside the stadium[\quote]

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #487 on: April 26, 2018, 10:07:23 am »

1 possibly 2 games is such a fucking joke. Also likely to be CL qualifier or early groups stage games against nothing clubs. Full ban for all away European games next season would be sensible.

You can almost guarantee we will meet the fuckers next season as well.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:09:08 am by Smellytrabs »

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #488 on: April 26, 2018, 10:08:44 am »
Colin Mafham's piece in the express is an absolute disgrace. The only thing it's missing is 'always the victims' and it does almost say it.
what a piece of shit
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2018, 10:18:16 am »
The standard of journalism including the BBC has been appalling.
No time for caution.

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2018, 10:18:46 am »
1 possibly 2 games is such a fucking joke. Also likely to be CL qualifier or early groups stage games against nothing clubs. Full ban for all away European games next season would be sensible.

Minimum 2 year ban, to make Roma and the link sort themselves out.

Offline kopite 1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • those were the days my friends
« Reply #491 on: April 26, 2018, 10:19:27 am »

If we meet them next year then you can guarantee sky sports will dedicate a channel to it hoping for retaliation
support the fight for justice dont buy the sun

jft96

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: April 26, 2018, 10:20:42 am »
also doesn’t seem to make the link between being regularly in Europe going far means there will be a greater likelihood of these sorts of instances, and besides had it have been city instead of us they’d have done the same to some innocent fans of theirs, same as man united fans having issues with them in years past

good reason why he gets paid to write for the express, wonder if he’s realised that

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: April 26, 2018, 10:21:38 am »
Pity of some the ignorant bastards that have commented on the analysis of the Roma incident don't bother educating themselves on this.
It's amazing how the antics of those lovable Ingurland fans are airbrushed out of the mass conciousness when it comes to incidents like this. No, any violence against us is down to those horrible scousers past misdemeanors that have given England such a bad name.

Have a look at the arrests and offences. 9 in total, 5 Italian, 4 English. Of the English 2 are scouse. The offences? D&D and Class A's

D&D was from Kirkby, the other from Canny Farm. The other two were for affray and are from the South East.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #494 on: April 26, 2018, 10:26:04 am »

Just read that pile of shite,lying bastard saying that we bottled the Roma coach and that never fucking happened.

Fucking oxygen thief.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #495 on: April 26, 2018, 10:37:01 am »
Never ceases to amaze me that Eamon Dunphy continues to have a platform to chat his level of shite.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/04/25/roma-thugs-yet-uefa-pleads-powerlessness-englsh-fans-bleed/

Francesco Ianari and Mauro Pinnelli would still be in jail now but the sentences of the two Roma fans convicted in October 2013 of being part of a group that had attacked Tottenham Hotspur supporters in the city one year earlier were significantly reduced on appeal around eight months later.

They had been convicted of grievous bodily harm for their part in the assault of Spurs fans in The Drunken Ship, a pub in the Campo de’ Fiori piazza in Rome but on appeal had their charges downgraded.

Unable to get past the paywall for the rest of this article from last night...

Offline Living Legends

• Legacy Fan
  • 5 Times Baby! Make that 6 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #496 on: April 26, 2018, 10:56:08 am »
A one or two game ban for away fans is a complete joke. As others have pionted out, they as a club have been getting away with all sorts for years now and its no wonder when they get little to no punishment.  :no

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #497 on: April 26, 2018, 11:01:35 am »
Just read that pile of shite,lying bastard saying that we bottled the Roma coach and that never fucking happened.

Fucking oxygen thief.
Has he said that? If he has and there's no evidence, he needs to be held to account. The club's PR/Legal team need to be onto that.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: April 26, 2018, 11:03:13 am »
Looks like that article has been deleted

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #499 on: April 26, 2018, 11:03:16 am »
A one or two game ban for away fans is a complete joke. As others have pionted out, they as a club have been getting away with all sorts for years now and its no wonder when they get little to no punishment.  :no

And as my friend said, a Newcastle fan, if this was the other way around UEFA would be jumping all over this. Roma, and other teams - particularly russian, have been getting away with racist and homophobic chants for years and that's aside from the level of almost professional violence that follows them.

Horrible twats the lot of them. I just hope that all our lads stay safe. Best bet would be to stay in the hotels and then jump on the coaches or whatever to the ground. If anything does kick off you can guarantee that somehow the underlying theme will be that this is somehow our fans fault. This ignores the fact that never in the 100's of games I have been to, have I ever seen any trouble at anfield whatsoever. Quite the reverse - chatting with opposition fans if you see them and having a bit of banter.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #500 on: April 26, 2018, 11:06:06 am »

Fuck that .

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #501 on: April 26, 2018, 11:06:40 am »
Looks like that article has been deleted
Good. How it got to publishing, I'll never know. Seemed like the kind of ramblings you'd see on Bluemoon.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #502 on: April 26, 2018, 11:08:03 am »
Merseyside Police are going out to Rome on Friday for a pre-meet security briefing.

Spirit of Shankly have been asked and are liaising with them about queries such as meeting places/timings, transport, lock ins, partisan policing, alcohol bans, turnstile banner checks and searches and more Merseyside police being deployed and LFC stewards.

Expect an announcement of more information over the weekend.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #503 on: April 26, 2018, 11:09:57 am »
Merseyside Police are going out to Rome on Friday for a pre-meet security briefing.

Spirit of Shankly have been asked and are liaising with them about queries such as meeting places/timings, transport, lock ins, partisan policing, alcohol bans, turnstile banner checks and searches and more Merseyside police being deployed and LFC stewards.

Still wondering why not better passport checks leaving Italy and entering Liverpool , surely they had previous

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: April 26, 2018, 11:15:34 am »
Still wondering why not better passport checks leaving Italy and entering Liverpool , surely they had previous

Does make you wonder as the Italian Police already knew who these were.

Never ceases to amaze me that Eamon Dunphy continues to have a platform to chat his level of shite.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/04/25/roma-thugs-yet-uefa-pleads-powerlessness-englsh-fans-bleed/

Unable to get past the paywall for the rest of this article from last night...

This is their initial jailings

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/italian-football-thugs-jailed-for-brutal-assault-on-tottenham-hotspur-fans-before-match-against-8910605.html
Jurgen YNWA

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #505 on: April 26, 2018, 11:17:00 am »
people are right in saying the standard of journalism/other fans' commentary is shit sometimes(trying to stand out with controversy i.e attention seeking) or just plain ignorant/tribal because of the team they support.

That's why i try stay in my own bubble of Liverpool fans in real life or social media - have no time to engage with the rest, just numb myself from it all to be honest. No doubt will read/hear stuff but only to find out news as football is an interest. The bullshit I try to keep away as white noise. Any conversations are superficial never a debate

Who am I going to celebrate with when Liverpool do well? Whose opinions really matter when it comes to our club...? Liverpool fans only. And that's it.

Football is the most important of the non-important things in life. True saying and that poor man shouldn't be in hospital right now but because he is those dickhead Roma fans deserve everything coming to them

All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: April 26, 2018, 11:19:21 am »
Has he said that? If he has and there's no evidence, he needs to be held to account. The club's PR/Legal team need to be onto that.

I actually think that is long overdue. We need the clubs lawyers to start earning their money. This is pure lies and slander.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #507 on: April 26, 2018, 11:19:29 am »

Yes, English fans being seen as a prized scalp by these loons had its roots in the reputation of England fans and certain English hooligan groups attached to a few English clubs. Liverpool have never really had an organised hooligan group, but we all know which clubs have. They've wrote  enough books highlighting their antics at home and abroad with their clubs and England. Morons following England around caused mayhem across Europe virtually unopposed for a long, long time.

This had two main affects, in my opinion. One was the utter hatred of English fans by so many on the continent. The other was that it inspired some others to form their own organised hooligan groups to emulate and now surpass what the English were doing. It's well known that English thugs were a big inspiration for emerging hooligan groups in Europe and were seen, for a time, as top dogs at it. This is why English scalps are prized pretty much above all else. They think they are taking on 'the best' when they confront the English.

Thing is, life's moved on. It's not the 80s anymore and football has seen far too much tragedy. But make no mistake. Ordinary football fans out to have a beer, a good laugh then watch their team are being targeted today due to the legacy of the hooligan culture that was rife in this country decades ago, particularly by those idiots who trashed Europe whilst following the national side. The deep mistrust and dislike of English football fans stems mostly in what's happened with the national side rather than anything else.

Too few people want to acknowledge the bigger picture on this, and would rather pick out a narrative that suits their own agenda and prejudice. It's not specifically Liverpool scalps being seen as a prize the other night, It's English scalps. It's the English reputation they are trying to take on, not particularly Liverpool's. The sad thing is that ordinary fans going about their business will continue to be attacked by these lunatics on the back of a dreadful reputation built up over a long time by fans of many clubs when following the national side. If any confirmation of this was necessary, just ask Russian ultras/hooligans who they most want to meet in the world cup.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline murphs316

• Kopite
  • 5 Star Heros to 7 Hit Wonders
« Reply #508 on: April 26, 2018, 11:21:26 am »
How about it this scenario, hammer guy is someone around the stalls, they the stall owner may use hammer in setting the stalls up. Seen the Roma fans attack and for fear of his own safety lifted a hammer at the stalls and as he did the Roma fans run away and just happened to be caught on camera then with the hammer

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: April 26, 2018, 11:23:22 am »
Yes, English fans being seen as a prized scalp by these loons had its roots in the reputation of England fans and certain English hooligan groups attached to a few English clubs. Liverpool have never really had an organised hooligan group, but we all know which clubs have. They've wrote  enough books highlighting their antics at home and abroad with their clubs and England. Morons following England around caused mayhem across Europe virtually unopposed for a long, long time.

This had two main affects, in my opinion. One was the utter hatred of English fans by so many on the continent. The other was that it inspired some others to form their own organised hooligan groups to emulate and now surpass what the English were doing. It's well known that English thugs were a big inspiration for emerging hooligan groups in Europe and were seen, for a time, as top dogs at it. This is why English scalps are prized pretty much above all else. They think they are taking on 'the best' when they confront the English.

Thing is, life's moved on. It's not the 80s anymore and football has seen far too much tragedy. But make no mistake. Ordinary football fans out to have a beer, a good laugh then watch their team are being targeted today due to the legacy of the hooligan culture that was rife in this country decades ago, particularly by those idiots who trashed Europe whilst following the national side. The deep mistrust and dislike of English football fans stems mostly in what's happened with the national side rather than anything else.

Too few people want to acknowledge the bigger picture on this, and would rather pick out a narrative that suits their own agenda and prejudice. It's not specifically Liverpool scalps being seen as a prize the other night, It's English scalps. It's the English reputation they are trying to take on, not particularly Liverpool's. The sad thing is that ordinary fans going about their business will continue to be attacked by these lunatics on the back of a dreadful reputation built up over a long time by fans of many clubs when following the national side. If any confirmation of this was necessary, just ask Russian ultras/hooligans who they most want to meet in the world cup.

Seen a few documentaries on European hooligans and the Russians especially state they looked to the English hooligans for inspiration and now, their aim, is to be worse than the English ever were. Battering English fans is their ultimate goal.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #510 on: April 26, 2018, 11:28:41 am »

That is a positive. There needs to be organised transport to and from match.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: April 26, 2018, 11:32:01 am »

Yes mate it is in that express article,goes on about heysel,the ban,Hillsborough and then asked where the bottles came from as the Roma fans wouldn't have brought them through customs and then says that we bottled the Roma coach.

The whole thing is a blood boiling pile of shite.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #512 on: April 26, 2018, 11:37:36 am »
Seen a few documentaries on European hooligans and the Russians especially state they looked to the English hooligans for inspiration and now, their aim, is to be worse than the English ever were. Battering English fans is their ultimate goal.
Exactly. This is the bigger picture. England fans, were seen as the big bully of Europe. Going around trashing places and disrespecting locals. Hooligans following the national side were seen as scum in Europe. Thing is, the bully got old, drunk, flabby and washed-up, but those he inspired went to paramilitary training camps and vowed to knock him off his perch. What we have now is innocent 'civilians' almost killed on the back of it.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: April 26, 2018, 11:51:17 am »

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/943011/World-Cup-2018-Russian-football-hooligans-ultras

The world cup will be a blood bath

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: April 26, 2018, 11:57:24 am »

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: April 26, 2018, 12:02:52 pm »
You could not pay me to go.

But the Russian government and most of the people there are such lovely, hospitable folk.  ::)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: April 26, 2018, 12:05:06 pm »
But the Russian government and most of the people there are such lovely, hospitable folk.  ::)

Most Russians are just normal people, they have their idiot minority just like we have ours.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: April 26, 2018, 12:06:10 pm »
Yes mate it is in that express article,goes on about heysel,the ban,Hillsborough and then asked where the bottles came from as the Roma fans wouldn't have brought them through customs and then says that we bottled the Roma coach.

The whole thing is a blood boiling pile of shite.
Oh yeah, I forgot that we don't sell glass bottles in England. The soft twat.
As I said before, the club need to be onto this, as well as the reputation of us and the City, it affects them. When so-called journalists make no attempt to write a balanced piece with research (and most don't) the only thing that will stop them is the threat of legal action.

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #518 on: April 26, 2018, 12:06:10 pm »

This is just the sort of thing I don’t mind paying taxes for. I hope they stay as our guests for a long time.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: April 26, 2018, 12:15:58 pm »
Jesus. That Express article was even worse than I was expecting. If there was any justice in the world the poor man's family should be able to sue the fuck out of them. The impression I was left with from that 'journalist' is he thinks he got what he deserved.