Author Topic: YANKS OUT  (Read 55606 times)

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: YANKS OUT
« Reply #360 on: September 3, 2010, 02:46:33 pm »
At most, the board may have said that company funds cannot be used to seek refinance, on the basis that such a search is likely to be a waste of time  (or else not in the company's best interests even if successful; although I personally find that a spurious ground.)

So if they want to refinance the costs of that must come out of their own pockets? And can you guesstimate what those costs would be, Jack?

Sorry, mate - thought of another question since posting: do you think this is a genuine attempt to refinance or more of a tactic to make money - ie would it help elevate the price if it became known that they were not up the creek without a paddle, a hole in the bow and a shoal of piranhas getting ready to chomp their balls off?
« Last Edit: September 3, 2010, 02:49:53 pm by No666 »

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
  • with a liver bird upon my chest
« Reply #361 on: September 3, 2010, 03:29:03 pm »
Got told in last 20 mins or so that there could be an announcement before 14th sept, We may have been sold on 31st aug waiting to find out but sound very true.
Also rbs have stopped the intrest on the loan too,just passing on what been told everyone.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.
My second home is where i sleep.

Offline dewisaint

• Anny Roader
« Reply #362 on: September 3, 2010, 03:42:31 pm »
Got told in last 20 mins or so that there could be an announcement before 14th sept, We may have been sold on 31st aug waiting to find out but sound very true.
Also rbs have stopped the intrest on the loan too,just passing on what been told everyone.

Is there anyone else who could snoop into this and check it out ?? ( the interest payments )
sos member 7127       http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.htm

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #363 on: September 3, 2010, 04:12:39 pm »

You're really not believing that tool of the offy with that quote are you?

Offline Gainsbarre

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #364 on: September 3, 2010, 05:00:25 pm »

Checked your 'ITK' history account... Very hard to believe you... ;) Hope you're right ...but!
"Blackstone was targeted by Internet terrorists," Hicks said. "It absolutely had an impact on them."

Offline Bogman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #365 on: September 3, 2010, 05:08:10 pm »
I saw Saddam's hanging on YouTube and it made me think. It made me think... is there nothing on the Internet that I won't masturbate to?

Offline Something Else

• that car's fine lookin' man (clearly insured with confused.com)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bazinga
  • Super Title: something else required
« Reply #366 on: September 3, 2010, 06:34:15 pm »
Checked your 'ITK' history account... Very hard to believe you... ;) Hope you're right ...but!

not usually far wrong from my experiance

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #367 on: September 3, 2010, 06:47:34 pm »
yeah I thought annieroader was usually sound. Not to say his source is on this occasion, of course, but I don't think he's a wum.

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
« Reply #368 on: September 3, 2010, 07:21:22 pm »
You're really not believing that tool of the offy with that quote are you?
No mate who from what offy threshers or coop, or the outdoor as it was once called. Only kiddin no from a good source who has told me stuff in the past,Liked i said a few months back about china guy and kurdi ect wasnt goin to happen.I have said all along if i was a betting man my money would be on kuwait.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #369 on: September 3, 2010, 10:39:41 pm »
rumour on tia that Hicks and gillett are showing for the Europa league match. Not sure of source but worth keeping an eye on.

Offline liverpoolfcmike

• custom title thread lurker - easily amused
  • Legacy Fan
  • through the wind and rain (and fog)
« Reply #370 on: September 3, 2010, 10:45:32 pm »

Pray to God that's reliable. Thanks mate.

Offline storey1

• Anny Roader
« Reply #371 on: September 4, 2010, 12:33:00 am »
Pray to God that's reliable. Thanks mate.

ya and not just a stop gap rumour to keep us going while we wait for oct 6th. not questioning your sources or anything just taking all sale stories with a grain of salt now.
Slowly but surely the cogs of the red machine are beginning to turn again.

Offline GonzalezIsARed

• Most prickless poster ever
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #372 on: September 4, 2010, 01:24:47 am »
you just don't know what the fuck is going to happen anymore.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #373 on: September 4, 2010, 07:06:12 am »
Does anyone know how much it has cost hiring people to sell the club since they took over? How much has it cost everytime theres a new re-finance?
This is all added to that bastard debt theres just no need for it atall. I know Barcap said they where lending us was it 50-60 million to keep us a float earlier this year thats when Broughton came in.

This is all debt and a pure waste of money that we havent got and have to pay back through no fault of our own, surely this has to come to an end soon, it cannot go on and on forever, how do Gob & Shite benefit from it? the more debt they put on the club the less profit they make surely?
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #374 on: September 4, 2010, 09:14:32 am »
Are these suggestions of dates in the future something like a mirage just to diminish too many protests by throwing us  a little vision of hope?
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
« Reply #375 on: September 4, 2010, 07:44:08 pm »
Sorry guys for getting ya hopes up but the dates right month wrong guys so so sorry checked out today,two very reliable sourses confirmed to me that the date is true just the month thats not. It will be october not this month and the new owners where in and around the city last week.They will wait till the banks are about to take control then make thier move,i know i will get slated now but really sorry guys for the duff info but hope this makes up for it people.Defo the people i have always said it would be to be honest though that hasnt changed.Oh yeah the steel for the ground has been ordered for the new ground as well folks not gettin it from this country either.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #376 on: September 4, 2010, 07:52:48 pm »
Sorry guys for getting ya hopes up but the dates right month wrong guys so so sorry checked out today,two very reliable sourses confirmed to me that the date is true just the month thats not. It will be october not this month and the new owners where in and around the city last week.They will wait till the banks are about to take control then make thier move,i know i will get slated now but really sorry guys for the duff info but hope this makes up for it people.Defo the people i have always said it would be to be honest though that hasnt changed.Oh yeah the steel for the ground has been ordered for the new ground as well folks not gettin it from this country either.
Thats some pretty detailed stuff there lad, im hoping to fuck its true. To be honest i think too much is being made of the stadium. I always believed even back in 2003 or whenever the first time the new ground issue came up that all investment should have gone into the team first , get it right on the pitch first and then worry about a shiny new stadium.  For me LFC is Anfield.  So much history and memories, peoples ashes that i know behind the kop goal. This obsession with a new stadium has ripped us apart really its ironic
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #377 on: September 4, 2010, 07:53:51 pm »
Are these suggestions of dates in the future something like a mirage just to diminish too many protests by throwing us  a little vision of hope?

Some may call you a cynic :)
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline callanlfc5times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #378 on: September 9, 2010, 01:13:17 pm »
Could somebody point me in the direction of like a website with all the information regarding the lies of the Yanks and a website with all information regarding the loan and our debt if there is one?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE
FOR THE 96
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #379 on: September 9, 2010, 02:05:59 pm »
have a mosey round www.savelfc.org and you'll find articles, facts, videos etc

Offline callanlfc5times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #380 on: September 9, 2010, 07:34:08 pm »
have a mosey round www.savelfc.org and you'll find articles, facts, videos etc

Cheers mate. Top site that is!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE FOR THE 96
JUSTICE
FOR THE 96
JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
« Reply #381 on: September 17, 2010, 08:05:15 pm »
What would happen if we got two more american owners ??
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.

Offline LukeD

• Middle aged perv on the school bus. Can't cope with massively fat tongues.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #382 on: September 19, 2010, 06:48:55 pm »
What would happen if we got two more american owners ??
Two more to make three or four or two more to replace two who have finally buggered off?

Personally, I don't give a damn where new owners come from as long as they a) don't lie and b) respect the values and traditions of the club in a way that the current two idiots would never, ever understand.  Given the finances, the business models likely to by employed and the fact that no one buys a football club just because they have a few billion sitting around and they want to help out there's never going to be owners out there like that unless the Barca model can be implemented and even then it's not guaranteed.

Having read your previous stuff though are we to assume this is a loaded question?!

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
« Reply #383 on: September 19, 2010, 09:12:37 pm »
Two more to make three or four or two more to replace two who have finally buggered off?

Personally, I don't give a damn where new owners come from as long as they a) don't lie and b) respect the values and traditions of the club in a way that the current two idiots would never, ever understand.  Given the finances, the business models likely to by employed and the fact that no one buys a football club just because they have a few billion sitting around and they want to help out there's never going to be owners out there like that unless the Barca model can be implemented and even then it's not guaranteed.

Having read your previous stuff though are we to assume this is a loaded question?!
Just maybe alot of americans in and around the ground last week,even some 20 something kid being shown round like he was important ect.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
« Reply #384 on: September 19, 2010, 09:40:50 pm »

Is there a Swedish connection mate ?
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
« Reply #385 on: September 20, 2010, 04:32:55 pm »
Is there a Swedish connection mate ?
Not that i know of mate but not to say there might be, do you know something or just told.
The steel thing is from poland.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.

Offline annieroader

• Kopite
« Reply #386 on: October 6, 2010, 02:40:43 pm »
I know ive said about middle easten takeover which i was told a while back,but also told you about these yanks sniffin round too.
Not sayin the kuwait deal is dead yet but who knows which way this thing will turnout.
All i know at the mo is that these are the same americans i saw a few weeks back.
Scouse an proud.
Liverpool fc is my life.

Offline BlueEfficiency

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #387 on: October 6, 2010, 06:46:06 pm »
Look like we will have new owners at the end of the week.
best news ive heard in a while :D:D:D:D:D:D