Author Topic: Mohamed Salah - Best in the World *  (Read 2931905 times)

Online .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Mohamed Salah - FWA and PFA Player of the Year Signs New 5 Yr Deal
« Reply #8360 on: March 18, 2019, 09:13:15 am »
He seems to keep the ball much closer to this body than he did at his peak last season. It ends up getting stuck under his feet and it easier for the defender to nick it away.

I am also pretty sure he has lost half a yard of pace (perhaps since his shoulder injury). Remember the goal against Arsenal last season where he ran half the length of the pitch and scored? Would struggle to imagine him pulling it off this season; centre-halves and fullbacks are keeping up if not catching him.

AFCON this summer so he won't even get a summer off to recuperate and recharge.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #8361 on: March 18, 2019, 09:23:58 am »
He`s playing well, just not finishing well.

The doubling-up by opponents leaves more room for others. Also noticed that they`re doing a Ramos-pulling his shirt/arms all the time, standing on his toes, following through with tackles when the ball is away. It`s the shithouses way of "working him out".
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8362 on: March 18, 2019, 09:30:35 am »
When Mane made certain that he gave Pawson no option but to award a penalty, I immediately thought of how passive Mo is in similar circumstances. If anything, more so than ever.

In an era when players claim every throw in and corner/goal kick, Mo never does. He’s allowing defenders to get away with stuff because of his extreme passiveness, and although I don’t wish him to become a serial diver, I wish he’d appreciate that when he gets fouled, tugged, pulled, manhandled, he’s entitled to some protection and if it’s not forthcoming, he’s entitled to overact, so that crap officials do something.

He did that earlier in the season and was being labeled a diver by everyone but Liverpool fans, and he was then not being awarded genuine pens.

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #8363 on: March 18, 2019, 09:32:38 am »
What's all the fuss about ? Can anyone honestly say they didn't expect this to happen ? I can't think of a single player apart from Messi who hasn't had a dodgy spell. Even Ronaldo went 6 games I think it was without a goal not that long ago.
The fact that people are surprised by it is more baffling than the form itself. One thing that used to wind me right up about Utd was that when one was off the boil someone always stood up and that won them trophies. The form, or lack of it, it not as much of a bog deal then. We're doing exactly that, in particular Mane and its great to see
Little break now for Mo. Perfect timing. The goals are coming back.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8364 on: March 18, 2019, 09:38:18 am »
If we get a penalty when 2 or 3 up, just let Mo take it to get him over the 50 line.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8365 on: March 18, 2019, 09:46:44 am »
If we get a penalty when 2 or 3 up, just let Mo take it to get him over the 50 line.

Over my dead body. Needs to be told to forget about personal bloody milestones. Giving him a go at a pen to 'beat Alan Shearers Premier League record' (ffs) when we're in a title race where GD may play a part would almost be more pathetic than giving Downing a pen so he could get a goal in the last game of the season (which he missed). No No No... a million times no.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8366 on: March 18, 2019, 10:00:02 am »
Over my dead body. Needs to be told to forget about personal bloody milestones. Giving him a go at a pen to 'beat Alan Shearers Premier League record' (ffs) when we're in a title race where GD may play a part would almost be more pathetic than giving Downing a pen so he could get a goal in the last game of the season (which he missed). No No No... a million times no.

I'd give it him to help boost his confidence, rather than the milestone. Although given that may be playing on his mind it could have a secondary benefit by getting that monkey off his back.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8367 on: March 18, 2019, 10:11:16 am »
I'd give it him to help boost his confidence, rather than the milestone. Although given that may be playing on his mind it could have a secondary benefit by getting that monkey off his back.

I think we'd be better off by giving him a good kick in the arse about it.

There is nothing worse for me, than watching our players pissing about helping other players reach personal milestones. Same thing happened last season when he was going for the golden boot. Numerous times you'd have players in good positions who then try and scrabble together a duff pass to him. Makes my blood absolutely boil. To badly miss-quote Shankly... those aren't Salah's goals, they are Liverpool's goals.

Also... what if he misses the pen? Football is not a charity.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8368 on: March 18, 2019, 10:14:57 am »
I think we'd be better off by giving him a good kick in the arse about it.

That's kind of straight from the 'man up' school of thought though.

There is nothing worse for me, than watching our players pissing about helping other players reach personal milestones. Same thing happened last season when he was going for the golden boot. Numerous times you'd have players in good positions who then try and scrabble together a duff pass to him. Makes my blood absolutely boil. To badly miss-quote Shankly... those aren't Salah's goals, they are Liverpool's goals.

Also... what if he misses the pen? Football is not a charity.

Players always think about personal milestones though, let's not pretend otherwise. The 50 goal milestone may not be his biggest achievement but the media are making a big deal over it and it will almost certainly be on his mind. I don't personally think that's what is effecting his performances currently but giving a key team member a confidence boost when it's seemingly down a little is not exactly a bad bit of man management.

Offline Filler.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8369 on: March 18, 2019, 10:25:47 am »
Fair enough. So to recap in order of importance:

1. Beat Alan Shearers Premier League record.
2. Win the title.
3. Try to claw back a bit in the GD column.

Glad I've got that sorted out. Best get back to work.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #8370 on: March 18, 2019, 10:29:54 am »
He`s playing well, just not finishing well.

The doubling-up by opponents leaves more room for others. Also noticed that they`re doing a Ramos-pulling his shirt/arms all the time, standing on his toes, following through with tackles when the ball is away. It`s the shithouses way of "working him out".

I don't buy the doubling up excuse. Sure, it's happened on occasion this season, but most of the time he is being negated by one full-back simply not attacking as much as they normally would, and playing more physically than they normally would.

I've defended Salah loads, and certainly don't think he's played badly in all of these games as some people seem to believe, but he really needs to get his head sorted over this break. He's not playing in a relaxed way, and he's not playing for the team at all times either. I can understand the former, but the latter simply isn't acceptable.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:31:41 am by LallanaInPyjamas »

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8371 on: March 18, 2019, 10:38:26 am »
He seems to keep the ball much closer to this body than he did at his peak last season. It ends up getting stuck under his feet and it easier for the defender to nick it away.

I am also pretty sure he has lost half a yard of pace (perhaps since his shoulder injury). Remember the goal against Arsenal last season where he ran half the length of the pitch and scored? Would struggle to imagine him pulling it off this season; centre-halves and fullbacks are keeping up if not catching him.

AFCON this summer so he won't even get a summer off to recuperate and recharge.

I agree - he doesn't seem as quick as last season. Rarely burns past defenders now.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8372 on: March 18, 2019, 10:44:14 am »
I agree - he doesn't seem as quick as last season. Rarely burns past defenders now.

I can't remember which game (Bournemouth or Burnley) but he shredded someone on the touchline and I thought "there it is!". Just isn't doing it as often. As others have said he's in his own head at the moment and the break's come at a great time.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 10:47:08 am by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #8373 on: March 18, 2019, 10:48:35 am »
I can't remember which game (Bournemouth or Burnley) but he shredded someone on the touchline and I thought "there it is!". Just isn't doing it as often. As others have said he's in his own head at the moment and the break's come at a great time.

He did it against Watford quite a few times. I wouldn't say pace is his issue, maybe lost a bit of acceleration though.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8374 on: March 18, 2019, 10:50:27 am »

2. Win the title.

Not sure anyone has suggested that so a bit strange you've gone all dramatic about it, but as you were.

Offline Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8375 on: March 18, 2019, 10:59:46 am »

If there's any evidence that the 50 milestone has become a mental block, then I'd rather just help the lad over it rather than just keep telling him to stop thinking about it (which is easier said than done). He's proved he's a team player enough. Nothing wrong with the team helping him, especially if it helps us too (which it should).

The chances of us getting a pen when 2 or 3 up, before he scores again is low anyway, so what do we lose?

2. Win the title.

to be honest I didn't realise he might beat Alan Shearers record. I just thought it was the 50 milestone. Even if I did, this post is proper hyperbole mate. Obviously #2 is the most important, but a firing and Salah helps achieve all three of the things you've listed.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #8377 on: March 18, 2019, 11:06:59 am »
has a rest now since he's not going on internationals....

Go get some sun Mo
Forget about everything

Come back stronger
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #8378 on: March 18, 2019, 11:15:54 am »
He's holding onto the ball for way too long, trying to take on 2 or 3 players one after the other when quite often there is a simple pass on.

He needs to release it quicker and get into scoring positions.
FAME makes a man take things over

Online Too early for flapjacks?

• It is? Hmm. How about a Groundhog steak? No? Damn. Thinks James Milner has the perfect body.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8379 on: March 18, 2019, 11:56:07 am »
He’s over thinking and over complicating everything at the minute. Looks like he’s carrying a bit of tension into games. Needs to take fewer touches, get back to making runs inside off the ball, and enjoying his football.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8380 on: March 18, 2019, 12:07:16 pm »
See Mo. All of them are analysing you. All of them have their theories why you’re not scoring like you did last season. Like they know you at all. They forget that form is temporary. Class is permanent. You’re class Mo. You know that and they know that

Use this 2 week break to get your mojo back Mo. Rest your body. Rest your mind. Get yourself out of the rut. Come back fresh. Start banging the goals and these buggers will start waxing lyrical again

Score one flukey goal ... and you’ll be ready to do your business again. All the best Mo!
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8381 on: March 18, 2019, 12:08:45 pm »
The one were Mane slides it to the left for him, right into his path, normally he would just slot that but instead he hit it straight at the keeper, he's desperate for a goal but it will come soon, maybe in a really massive game

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #8382 on: March 18, 2019, 12:13:06 pm »
Really good look at Salah this season

https://statsbomb.com/2019/03/evaluating-mohamed-salah/

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #8383 on: March 18, 2019, 12:36:35 pm »
Some of his bad or extra touches and meek shots is him paying back the top bins he scored last season.  :P

Seriously though, he's in a rather rough spell currently (yet there are moments where he still shines, especially with how he glues the ball on his feet or some smart passes he makes) and watching the game live frustrates you even more cause you want the team to win and you kinda scrutinize every single mistake etc. Watching games back with a cool head is a better barometer and in a few occasions I have done that, he does not appear as bad as I originally thought.

Having said that and in my worthless opinion, I reckon he should start using his right foot more than he does now whenever he gets in the box in a good position to shoot from the right side. Feels like that in the really few moments that he's done that, he has scored this season.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8384 on: March 18, 2019, 12:58:25 pm »
I'm loathe to give Mourinho or Ashley Young any credit but almost every team we've played this season has adopted their approach from last season of man-marking and physically wrapping him as soon as the ball goes near him.  The perceived lack of acceleration/speed is more often than not because he's carrying a passenger.

I think the Newcastle/Paul Dummett incident was a club-directed response to this tactic; "if the defender is holding you to slow you down then just take the fall".  As usual though our press went hysterical over a diving forrinner and conveniently ignored the defending that is more suited to rugby.

That elusive component of confidence is clearly playing a part as well.  His shots, even when under little pressure, seem to be down the 'keeper's throat or drifting into the fans behind the goal.  The shots into the bodies of Neuer and Rico would have found some corner or other of the goal last season.

Still... he's grafting, getting into good positions and we're in contention for the league and Champions League with him not finding his best form.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8385 on: March 18, 2019, 03:10:02 pm »
Really good look at Salah this season

https://statsbomb.com/2019/03/evaluating-mohamed-salah/

That’s interesting, think someone else also flagged it earlier in the thread - thanks to you both!

When he was apparently going through a tough spell at the start of this season i did mention how this was to be expected. The article above shows how hes getting less shots away from his most lethal area - something I noticed at the start of the season. What it doesn’t really talk about is why.

He was one of the most high profile and dangerous attackers in world football last season. This season defences have been a lot tougher on him and making sure they shut down that area of the pitch a lot more aggressively when he’s on the prowl. It’s visibly a tougher physical challenge for him this season - of course, every big club has access to the stats which show where he was the most lethal - getting into the box from the right side (his right facing goal) and on his left foot to shoot at goal.

Managers and coaches and defences focused a lot more on shutting that area of the pitch down for him and they’ve obviously made it harder for him because of the extra physical attention players at his level always get. He responded to the physical side remarkably - he’s strong and quick and has the mentality to go into that battle and win.

I think Klopp responded to it a bit by freeing him up more and focusing on leading the line (something he was doing by the end of last season too to be fair) and looking for those spaces through the last defender.

He’s doing great in my opinion - despite the lack of as many goals, he’s still scored at a great rate and by being able to still score goals with all that extra attention, it’s freed up space elsewhere. Mane’s really grabbed that opportunity and he’s now playing at such a high level, he’ll also start getting more focus.

Salah will carry on scoring, this handful of games has been a bit of a blip but as long as we carry on scoring it’s fine.

As teams adapt to our style more and more, and shut down the spaces/situations we attack so aggressively, we’ll need to continue responding with more creativity in how we set up.

That’s where I think 2 attack minded number 8s or 1 attack minded 8 and a 10 is key to the whole thing at the moment (everywhere else on the pitch we’re actually golden!) To have that attacking drive from midfield again will again push the opponent’s defensive focus around - all of a sudden you have Salah, Mane, Firmino and 2 other players from deep who can also drive the attack forward. Lallana gave us the perfect example of why it’s an important trait for a team to have last week. We have Ox on his comeback trail (has been a long 12 months...) and Keita to get up to speed. A creative number 10/8 hybrid in the summer would be good (Shaqiri did a good job for us in that role, although hasnt played much at all for some reason) to add to the roster. Should get Coutinho back in. I also like the idea of him coming back home and operating at a world class level in a Red shirt beaming ear to ear. Good example to the rest of the squad, some of whom will surely be considering moving to a Barca/Real Madrid at some point if not already. Winning the CL/PL double would also do it to be fair - playing in the best team/club to be at at the moment and all that.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #8386 on: March 18, 2019, 03:20:07 pm »
See Mo. All of them are analysing you. All of them have their theories why you’re not scoring like you did last season. Like they know you at all. They forget that form is temporary. Class is permanent. You’re class Mo. You know that and they know that

Use this 2 week break to get your mojo back Mo. Rest your body. Rest your mind. Get yourself out of the rut. Come back fresh. Start banging the goals and these buggers will start waxing lyrical again

Score one flukey goal ... and you’ll be ready to do your business again. All the best Mo!

What a lovely message, I hope when Mo next logs-on to RAWK that he reads it.
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #8387 on: March 18, 2019, 04:55:16 pm »
There are many signs that the defenders and the goalkeepers know or anticipate what he is going to do, or where and how he is going to shoot. This was evident to me from early this season. Sometimes his speed gives him a huge advantage, and he gets what he wants to do. Often this year, it seems that the speed is gone, or he is too ponderous with the ball.

Yup the guy with 17 goals this season has been found out. He's not quick, fast or rapid this year and those 7 assists he has point to him being too ponderous with the ball. It's not FIFA it's real life for fuck sake  ;D
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline b_joseph

• b_jesus, b_mary, b_joseph and the wee b_donkey. Unloyal gloryhunter who was probably Kelly Osbourne in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8388 on: March 18, 2019, 05:01:22 pm »
First dry spell in two years, happens to the non Messi best of them.

The only annoying thing is commentators talking about being selfish. Selfish players dont work for the team or track back sixty yards when your team is outmanned on the counter.

Just hope he keeps working and the rewards will come.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8389 on: March 18, 2019, 05:05:32 pm »
Yup the guy with 17 goals this season has been found out. He's not quick, fast or rapid this year and those 7 assists he has point to him being too ponderous with the ball. It's not FIFA it's real life for fuck sake  ;D

The front 3 are only a couple behind what they had this time last year aren't they ?  Heard it during the last match but not looked it up though so it could be wrong.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #8390 on: March 18, 2019, 05:09:03 pm »
The front 3 are only a couple behind what they had this time last year aren't they ?  Heard it during the last match but not looked it up though so it could be wrong.

Normally when one player dominates it's all we're a one man team, we need to spread the goals around etc. Then when the goals are spread around they're apoplectic about it.

Being at the top of the league for much of the season has really forced people to be creative in coming up with ways to moan about stuff. It should be marvelled at really.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8391 on: March 18, 2019, 05:09:08 pm »

And last season they'd already put in some higher scoring games in Europe to slightly skew the figures.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8392 on: March 18, 2019, 05:27:28 pm »
It's classic build them up to knock them down with Mo.
Start of the season it was about one season wonder, the shoulder injury. Then he starts scoring again, he gets kicked, he stays on his feet, he then starts winning pens after having a fair few denied both last season and this. Press turn the winning of legitimate pens into a big debate on diving - only about Mo though, no one else, and pretty much since then, his goals have dried up, but he's played pretty well and set up a fair few.
Very recently the selfish comments have started to emerge from the press.

Most of the time we are just a source of easy content for the press. We are clicks and likes and calls, but some of these agendas are just a little bit too convenient.
All we can do is not fall for any of this press shite and support the lad.

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8393 on: March 18, 2019, 05:50:28 pm »

The only annoying thing is commentators talking about being selfish. Selfish players dont work for the team or track back sixty yards when your team is outmanned on the counter.

Just hope he keeps working and the rewards will come.

That’s exactly right - that run to cover was immense. It showed he’s got the team goal at heart, and that’s to win the title and the CL. When you’ve got quality like he has and that immense desire to achieve those goals in enough abundance in the squad, big things happen.

We’ve not only got it in abundance it’s pretty much every single player. That CL run and loss and the league performances at times not only gave the side confidence it can credibly operate on the biggest stages against the biggest teams, that failure and the manner of it at the final step gave it an extra level of hunger. Imagine being starved for a couple of days and someone walks past with your favourite dish. You can smell it and almost taste it, just cant eat it. Your hunger for that grows and you want it even more.

Salah encapsulates that in our team, and I genuinely hope he can lift the PL CL double this season.
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #8394 on: March 18, 2019, 06:07:18 pm »
I think we should sell him before he devalues too much

Alternatively, starve him a bit to get him lean,  mean and hungry.

Don't see any other solution tbf....

I suppose we could always loan him to WBA or some such....

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #8395 on: March 18, 2019, 06:09:00 pm »
Davek was right he's been found out.

Shameful. He should be tarred, feathered and then sold.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #8396 on: March 18, 2019, 06:11:41 pm »

Messi once went 7.5 games without a goal. Salah has only gone 7 games in all comps now (that run includes 2 vs Bayern, United and Everton)

Therefore Salah is still better than Messi.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #8397 on: March 18, 2019, 06:23:31 pm »
Davek was right he's been found out.

Shameful. He should be tarred, feathered and then sold.
Yeah, once the pace goals dried up that was it.

Offline mrantarctica

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8398 on: March 18, 2019, 06:33:45 pm »
Top top player. He's still one of the top scorers in the league. He makes important contributions and the key is that he's getting 2-3 chances per game mostly. Sooner or later they will start dropping for him. Sometimes it's a case of not overthinking but also just being patient. He gets into good positions and sometimes I think perhaps he rushes a little which means the shot is directed at the keeper or isn't quite right. If he just took an extra fraction of a second to get the placement right then it'll start flying in.

He has a good break ahead of him which will hopefully allow him to recuperate physically a bit, and then perhaps just build his confidence back up with some strong preparation in the time off. Still pick either him or Mane to end up top scorer in the league this season.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8399 on: March 18, 2019, 07:37:47 pm »

I could be massively wrong but i think last year Bobby was on about 24 goals in the 2nd leg against City which is obviously a few games further into the season than we are right now but still. Mo would obviously be beyond that at the same point. I think Mane is the only one of the three to have exceeded last seasons numbers so i reckon we're probably a bit behind last years total at the same stage