Author Topic: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May  (Read 28683 times)

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
Re: Premier League Fixtures 11th - 15th May
« Reply #1520 on: May 15, 2024, 12:27:35 pm »
I hate them too, but you know what, most other clubs hatred of Liverpool and Scousers comes before anything and especially the good of the game, even if Arsenal win the league this season, hardly anyone will want anything doing about Abu Dhabi so my attitude now is fuck the lot of you, lets give you your wish you bunch of banter c*nts, lets see Abu Dhabi turn this into a pub league, lets see the TV money fuck off and your incomes, leeched off the back of us, nosedive.

Sometimes you have to experience the pain to realise what you've thought funny actually isn't. Arsenal fans were as bad as the rest, now that the boot is on the other foot, its not so fucking funny now is it? I hope they're crying their fucking eyes out on Sunday, I hope it ficking hurts. And I hope Spurs fans, like the bitter blue gobshites across the park, are made up at missing out on CL footy because of the cheats - I hope they take a massive financial hit and it fucks their club. See how funny they think that is.
Quality post.

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1521 on: May 15, 2024, 12:28:45 pm »
I hate them too, but you know what, most other clubs hatred of Liverpool and Scousers comes before anything and especially the good of the game, even if Arsenal win the league this season, hardly anyone will want anything doing about Abu Dhabi so my attitude now is fuck the lot of you, lets give you your wish you bunch of banter c*nts, lets see Abu Dhabi turn this into a pub league, lets see the TV money fuck off and your incomes, leeched off the back of us, nosedive.

Sometimes you have to experience the pain to realise what you've thought funny actually isn't. Arsenal fans were as bad as the rest, now that the boot is on the other foot, its not so fucking funny now is it? I hope they're crying their fucking eyes out on Sunday, I hope it ficking hurts. And I hope Spurs fans, like the bitter blue gobshites across the park, are made up at missing out on CL footy because of the cheats - I hope they take a massive financial hit and it fucks their club. See how funny they think that is.
hahaha you tell em
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1522 on: May 15, 2024, 12:29:36 pm »
That wilful blindness wont last the more people/teams suffer.

I have no faith that the majority of fans will EVER wake up to the truth. Even if the PL punish them to the full extent they deserve, many fans will refuse to accept that their achievements are not legit.

To go back to the cycling comparison, there are still many cycling fans who regard Lance Armstrong as legitimate winner of seven Tours de France.

I don't have a solution, I only know that pinning your hopes on other fans "waking up" is over-optimistic.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1523 on: May 15, 2024, 12:40:04 pm »
I have no faith that the majority of fans will EVER wake up to the truth. Even if the PL punish them to the full extent they deserve, many fans will refuse to accept that their achievements are not legit.

To go back to the cycling comparison, there are still many cycling fans who regard Lance Armstrong as legitimate winner of seven Tours de France.

I don't have a solution, I only know that pinning your hopes on other fans "waking up" is over-optimistic.
I can sense a difference between now and us losing out
Source - twitter
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1524 on: May 15, 2024, 05:51:36 pm »

maybe so but in the absence of an alternative, playing the long game is the only option isn't it?

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1525 on: May 15, 2024, 05:59:53 pm »
So, wait. Has twitter actually decided that since Arsenal are getting screwed, now it's time to finally complain about the Cheats?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1526 on: May 15, 2024, 06:01:34 pm »
So, wait. Has twitter actually decided that since Arsenal are getting screwed, now it's time to finally complain about the Cheats?

To a large extent yes, Lance Armstrong was trending.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1527 on: May 15, 2024, 06:07:54 pm »

Pretty much. It was funny when it happened to us. Now that it's happening to Arsenal, it's a disgrace, etc., etc.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1528 on: May 15, 2024, 06:46:53 pm »
The 7.45pm kick off...

Brighton XI: Verbruggen, Webster, Igor Julio, Dunk(c), Lamptey, Groß, Gilmour, Adingra, Enciso, Buonanotte, João Pedro.
Chelsea XI: Petrovic; Gusto, Chalobah, Badiashile, Cucurella; Gallagher, Caicedo; Madueke, Palmer, Mudryk; Jackson.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch1.php & https://vipleague.im/football/brighton-hove-albion-vs-chelsea-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.online/chat/ch7.php
& https://reddit10.sportshub.stream/event/br%D1%96ght%D0%BEn_%D1%81h%D0%B5ls%D0%B5%D0%B0_200625828 (multiple links) & https://s2watch.link/7

TV channels showing the match around the world live (+ great for IPTV etc) - www.livesoccertv.com/match/4937102/brighton-hove-albion-vs-chelsea

more streams on the 1st page of this thread, or 60+ stream sites, here: www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.0
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1529 on: May 15, 2024, 06:56:43 pm »
The 7.45pm kick off...

Brighton XI: Verbruggen, Webster, Igor Julio, Dunk(c), Lamptey, Groß, Gilmour, Adingra, Enciso, Buonanotte, João Pedro.
Chelsea XI: Petrovic; Gusto, Chalobah, Badiashile, Cucurella; Gallagher, Caicedo; Madueke, Palmer, Mudryk; Jackson.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch1.php & https://vipleague.im/football/brighton-hove-albion-vs-chelsea-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.online/chat/ch7.php
& https://reddit10.sportshub.stream/event/br%D1%96ght%D0%BEn_%D1%81h%D0%B5ls%D0%B5%D0%B0_200625828 (multiple links) & https://s2watch.link/7

TV channels showing the match around the world live (+ great for IPTV etc) - www.livesoccertv.com/match/4937102/brighton-hove-albion-vs-chelsea

more streams on the 1st page of this thread, or 60+ stream sites, here: www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.0

You literally cannot predict a scoreline in this.

Chelsea are bad at the back and Brighton are normally good at home.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1530 on: May 15, 2024, 06:58:59 pm »
The 8pm kick off... - live in the UK on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League...

Leaky Tax Dodgers XI: Onana; Wan-Bissaka, Casemiro, Evans, Dalot; McTominay, Amrabat, Mainoo; Amad, Fernandes, Garnacho.
Saudi Sportwashers XI: Dúbravka; Livramento, Schär, Burn, Hall; Anderson, Guimaraes, Longstaff; Murphy, Isak, Gordon.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch2.php & https://vipleague.im/football/manchester-united-vs-newcastle-united-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.online/chat/ch5.php
& https://reddit10.sportshub.stream/event/m%D0%B0n%D1%81h%D0%B5st%D0%B5r_utd_n%D0%B5w%D1%81%D0%B0stl%D0%B5_un%D1%96t%D0%B5d_200625826

TV channels showing the match around the world live (+ great for IPTV etc) - www.livesoccertv.com/match/4937103/manchester-united-vs-newcastle-united

Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #1531 on: May 15, 2024, 07:00:52 pm »
The 8pm kick off... - live in the UK on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League...

Leaky Tax Dodgers XI: Onana; Wan-Bissaka, Casemiro, Evans, Dalot; McTominay, Amrabat, Mainoo; Amad, Fernandes, Garnacho.
Saudi Sportwashers XI: Dúbravka; Livramento, Schär, Burn, Hall; Anderson, Guimaraes, Longstaff; Murphy, Isak, Gordon.

^ https://streambtw.com/iframe/ch2.php & https://vipleague.im/football/manchester-united-vs-newcastle-united-streaming-link-1 & https://gamehdlive.online/chat/ch5.php
& https://reddit10.sportshub.stream/event/m%D0%B0n%D1%81h%D0%B5st%D0%B5r_utd_n%D0%B5w%D1%81%D0%B0stl%D0%B5_un%D1%96t%D0%B5d_200625826

TV channels showing the match around the world live (+ great for IPTV etc) - www.livesoccertv.com/match/4937103/manchester-united-vs-newcastle-united

United playing with no striker?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #1532 on: May 15, 2024, 07:02:08 pm »
Same as ever.
AHA!

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1533 on: May 15, 2024, 07:05:24 pm »

They're doing the roof, mate. Plus Rashford and Hojlund on the bench...

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1534 on: May 15, 2024, 07:39:19 pm »
Had a few fucking rough weeks.

Hopefully Newcastle will smash a few in and make my world a lighter place.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1535 on: May 15, 2024, 07:40:18 pm »

This.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1536 on: May 15, 2024, 07:46:47 pm »
So Liverpool, Arsenal and United have all finished second to the cheats, yet still nothing has been done. I’m fine with Arsenal missing out for reasons already stated. There has to be a breaking point where clubs and fans say enough is enough. These 115 charges are absolutely critical to the future of the game. Can you imagine if they get away with it again? There would literally be no point in carrying on with the Pl

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1537 on: May 15, 2024, 07:54:18 pm »
Are there any permutations that get Chelsea into Europa? Hopefully not.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1538 on: May 15, 2024, 07:55:58 pm »
Are there any permutations that get Chelsea into Europa? Hopefully not.

Win both their games with Spurs losing on Sunday
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1539 on: May 15, 2024, 07:57:48 pm »
Win both their games with Spurs losing on Sunday

Chelsea already qualified then.

Spurs are a fucking joke of a club. Worse fans.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1540 on: May 15, 2024, 08:00:38 pm »
Chelsea already qualified then.

Spurs are a fucking joke of a club. Worse fans.
Spurs fans don’t want Europe do they, so they’ll be supporting Sheff Utd on Sunday I guess.

Offline 9 kemlyn road

• Main Stander
« Reply #1541 on: May 15, 2024, 08:02:47 pm »

Hear hear ,great post and agree wholeheartedly.

Offline smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1542 on: May 15, 2024, 08:05:54 pm »
Leaky Tax Dodgers XI:
Saudi Sportwashers XI:

Really can’t decide who I want to lose more.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1543 on: May 15, 2024, 08:06:00 pm »
Operation GD+1 begins now.

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1544 on: May 15, 2024, 08:07:04 pm »

Referee awards a penalty to Chelsea on 17' - VAR then sends him to the pitch-side monitor - and he changes his mind... no penalty (yet no corner given ;D) :-

https://twitter.com/xFootballWorld_/status/1790820814582939882 & https://twitter.com/henryjourno/status/1790820903682498841

« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 08:11:03 pm by oojason »

Offline bidgeir

• Nobody knows until all of a sudden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
« Reply #1545 on: May 15, 2024, 08:09:38 pm »
Referee awards a penalty to Chelsea on 17' VAR sends him to the pitch-side monitor on 17' and he changes his mind:-

https://twitter.com/xFootballWorld_/status/1790820814582939882 & https://twitter.com/henryjourno/status/1790820903682498841

The fuckers will probably use VAR the right way this last week to try to justify it´s existence.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1546 on: May 15, 2024, 08:12:15 pm »
Really don't see any benefit to them starting Casemiro at centre back other than bringing enjoyment to rivals, there can't be anyone worse than him there starting at the moment

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1547 on: May 15, 2024, 08:13:38 pm »
I didnt watch the game last night but have seen the Spurs manager interview.

Was last night much different to when we played Blackburn, apart from us winning

Obviously we had won the league 5 years before that game and Spurs havent

Apart from Kenny being in the Blackburn dugout, we weren’t in with a chance of qualifying for the CL

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1548 on: May 15, 2024, 08:16:07 pm »
Really can’t decide who I want to lose more.

It is a tough call, mate. Which is why I'm watching Brighton instead ;D

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1549 on: May 15, 2024, 08:20:42 pm »

Brighton & Hove Albion 0 - [1] Chelsea; Cole Palmer goal on 34' - https://dubz.link/v/dn50ry & https://twitter.com/tekkersfoot/status/1790824392701686023

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #1550 on: May 15, 2024, 08:21:00 pm »
The hype around Mainoo as englands solution to the deep lying midfielder… he’s more attacking than half the team in every game I see. Does fuck all off the ball. Basically a shite Declan Rice.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1551 on: May 15, 2024, 08:21:51 pm »
Last game for a laugh this season as I wont be watching the tax dodgers on Sunday. I see the captain is fit for this one so even he thinks the Head Choppers are shite
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1552 on: May 15, 2024, 08:28:04 pm »
It’s mad that Chelsea are finishing in a Europa league spot.

Top 4 = CL
Then what positions do you need to finish for the rest?

Offline Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1553 on: May 15, 2024, 08:30:47 pm »
Garnacho is shite runs fast but no end product and misses loads yet Nunez gets loads more shit than he does
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #1554 on: May 15, 2024, 08:31:45 pm »

"No conclusive evidence of violent conduct" - VAR on the Lamptey charge into Mudryk's face on 37' (referee then gives a drop ball):- https://v.redd.it/xdn77bg5fn0d1

https://twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1790827217699959278 & https://v.redd.it/huc6pe817n0d1 & https://twitter.com/CFC90m/status/1790831853982613736

Mudryk is then subbed off as a 'concussion injury'.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 09:19:49 pm by oojason »

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1555 on: May 15, 2024, 08:31:47 pm »
It’s mad that Chelsea are finishing in a Europa league spot.

Top 4 = CL
Then what positions do you need to finish for the rest?

Assuming City win the FA Cup. And us having won the League Cup. Both of these winners get Europa places but because they’ve both been won by CL qualifying times it would be:

5th - Europa League
6th - Europa League
7th - Europa League
8th - Europa Conference

Wouldn’t it? If the two cups were won by bottom half teams you’d only get 5th in the EL and 6th in the Europa Conference.

Could be wrong!

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1556 on: May 15, 2024, 08:31:58 pm »
Garnacho is shite runs fast but no end product and misses loads yet Nunez gets loads more shit than he does
He’s just an uglier version of Gordon

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #1557 on: May 15, 2024, 08:32:38 pm »
He’s just an uglier version of Gordon

That is something I thought I’d never read!

Seedorf puts United ahead.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #1558 on: May 15, 2024, 08:32:42 pm »
Arf

Trippier

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1559 on: May 15, 2024, 08:33:30 pm »
That is something I thought I’d never read!

Seedorf puts United ahead.
I know, seems impossible, then you see Garmacho. Didn’t someone on here say he looks like a 2 week old corpse?