Author Topic: Europa League / Champions League / Conference League QF 1st Leg 9th - 11th April  (Read 20625 times)

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
quick edit that Nick :D

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
both Barca and Psg defenses absolutely terrible

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Never even heard of Vitinha but he's looked alright an had boss feet for that finish

20% offf at Holland & Barrett.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
20% offf at Holland & Barrett.

holland is division 2 striker. And a country (maybe)

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sancho been Dortmunds best player tonight according to this commentator
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Horrible miss by Lewa that. And Cancelo has been terrible going forward, which is really the only thing he can do.

Barca’s defence is poor really, team is making poor errors and setting them selves up to fail. Far away from what they once were.

Offline Bastion Of Invincibility

• Anny Roader
Lewandowski really showing his age.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
this may very well be the year Atletico wins this

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
2-2 Raphina again for Barca
Jurgen YNWA

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
too much fuss about Yamine Lamal last 2 years yet I still havent seen him play a decent game yet. Killed many of Barca's attacks single handedly.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

PSG 2 - [2] Barcelona; Raphinha goal 62‎'‎ - https://dubz.link/v/3zf84j & https://twitter.com/Footybanky/status/1778156243900903812

^ as sharp as a witches' tooth. Cleaner than Neutrogena :)
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

• Anny Roader
That Raphina goal is of the the sort we haven't seen from Salah in years.

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
2-2

Knew I had the score right. Your streams must all be behind.

Cracking finish, possibly a better (different) volley than Valverde’s last night.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think he's trying to put that in the other corner and he's sliced the fuck out of it.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Cracking finish, possibly a better (different) volley than Valverde’s last night.

:evil :missus

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
There is a premier league booking from Wythenshaws own

Offline Gerry83

• Meff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Used to be Jeff, too much crystal
That PSG yellow there was pretty similar to Dokus challenge. Straight fk to Barca and yellow for PSG player with zero hesitation from Taylor!

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
too much fuss about Yamine Lamal last 2 years yet I still havent seen him play a decent game yet. Killed many of Barca's attacks single handedly.

He is 16 though, you cant expect him to dominate every game or even a full game. Seen plenty of him and he has improved alot but unsurprisingly he has a lot of development. He is unfortunately being overplayed as well.

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
That Raphina goal is of the the sort we haven't seen from Salah in years.

This is one, if not the best game from Raphinha for Barca so far.

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
And at 16 years of age, he really should be hitting his peak and putting in consistent performances. Barca should get rid.

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Barce an PSG would get absolutely bummed by Arsenal or City. Why the fuck do they give everyone so much space and time
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

:boxhead

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
Donnaruma must hate his teammates, doing everything to get them out

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
2-3 barca, lol
Jurgen YNWA

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
This PSG Barca match is very entertaining with individual moments of brilliance, but it’s not great football.   Mistakes galore, poor defending, poor positioning, you name it.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Boston Bosox

• Legacy Fan
Wow What A Impact  3-2 Barca

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Donnaruma must hate his teammates, doing everything to get them out

Absolute muck. Thought he was good once (or meant to be).

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This PSG Barca match is very entertaining with individual moments of brilliance, but it’s not great football.   Mistakes galore, poor defending, poor positioning, you name it.

Its like a Premier League game
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Donnarumma is a worse keeper than Loris Karius.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
This has been the exact same scoring pattern as Real v City last night. PSG to equalise in a bit?

Some cracking games so far.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
Should he not be coming for that? Not often you see headed goal scored that central so close to the keeper
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Syntexity

• Legacy Fan
Barce an PSG would get absolutely bummed by Arsenal or City. Why the fuck do they give everyone so much space and time

Indeed. They lack a proper 6 to protect the back line, one with the quality on the ball to be press resistant. They also lack experience in defence. They have some talented players and on a good day they can really outplay some teams, but they wont be able to match Arse or City.

• Anny Roader
Xavi has shown some decent in game management here. Are we looking at him?

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

PSG 2 - [3] Barcelona; Andreas Christensen 77‎'‎ - https://dubz.link/v/mzf7zd & https://twitter.com/tekkersfoot/status/1778160015318086134

^ peels away like skin off a tangerine. And to think... Martin Tyler is doing the comms on the international feed  :lmao
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Xavi has shown some decent in game management here. Are we looking at him?
Good fuck no we're not.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
Atletico look good. Just suffocating Dortmund. They could give Arsenal and City problems. Arsenal more than City probably. Atletico is one side that can handle Arsenal's constant diving and shithouse antics.