Author Topic: Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty Nonce (the song)  (Read 844 times)

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty Nonce (the song)
« on: June 2, 2022, 02:38:13 pm »
This song is currently at No 2 on the UK iTunes charts, 36 (as of Monday's "midweek" update) in the Official UK Top 40 and 12 in the Official "Trending" chart.

The song's available to buy for 48-59p from Amazon, iTunes and Bandcamp, or you can stream from the usual places.

https://princeandrew.info/

If you want to help send a little message this Jubilee weekend, or quite like the idea of a Kate Bush vs Sweaty Nonce chart battle in 2022, then consider doing either/both of the above before midnight tonight (the final chart is announced tomorrow)
« Last Edit: June 2, 2022, 02:40:11 pm by ShakaHislop »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Re: Prince Andrew Is A Sweaty Nonce (the song)
« Reply #1 on: June 2, 2022, 02:48:50 pm »
This song is currently at No 2 on the UK iTunes charts, 36 (as of Monday's "midweek" update) in the Official UK Top 40 and 12 in the Official "Trending" chart.

The song's available to buy for 48-59p from Amazon, iTunes and Bandcamp, or you can stream from the usual places.

https://princeandrew.info/

If you want to help send a little message this Jubilee weekend, or quite like the idea of a Kate Bush vs Sweaty Nonce chart battle in 2022, then consider doing either/both of the above before midnight tonight (the final chart is announced tomorrow)

But I thought he didn’t sweat?

Oh dear, I’m confused.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: June 2, 2022, 03:46:37 pm »
But I thought he didn’t sweat?

Oh dear, I’m confused.

He's also got COVID at the most convenient worst possible time, the poor love.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1532370572834897922

I'm sure becoming a chart-topper would cheer him up.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #3 on: June 2, 2022, 06:00:45 pm »
What a coincidence ….
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #4 on: June 7, 2022, 04:11:43 pm »

The song made to Number 1 in the 'Official Singles Sales Chart'. Well in to all involved and who bought it.

^ from https://princeandrew.info
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: June 7, 2022, 09:41:32 pm »
I'm humming the thread title to the tune of "John Ketley is a weather man"

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 9, 2022, 01:44:39 am »
Did any of the radio stations play it?