Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 122754 times)

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #800 on: August 11, 2023, 02:55:05 pm »
Has anybody ever upgraded a General admission membership to a regular/light membership? Trying to sort one here but when clicking on buy membership it gives two options, 1st is to log in using your ID to save history and data and 2nd is a new membership for someone with no previous ID. When we log in with the ID everything is there but there is no option to buy light or regular membership. Website has driven us crazy, tried multiple browsers and laptops and phones and no joy. Basically help!
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #801 on: August 11, 2023, 02:56:19 pm »
Has anybody ever upgraded a General admission membership to a regular/light membership? Trying to sort one here but when clicking on buy membership it gives two options, 1st is to log in using your ID to save history and data and 2nd is a new membership for someone with no previous ID. When we log in with the ID everything is there but there is no option to buy light or regular membership. Website has driven us crazy, tried multiple browsers and laptops and phones and no joy. Basically help!

I think you need to contact the club and get them to deactivate the GA pass first. The system should really be able to cope with this but it can't.

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #802 on: August 11, 2023, 03:01:12 pm »
I think you need to contact the club and get them to deactivate the GA pass first. The system should really be able to cope with this but it can't.
Thanks! It’s such a crap website! We’ve tried using the live chat option but it’s says it’s actually closed!! Is there any other way to contact them as there’s no phone number supplied and the only other option is an email which can take up to 48 hours for a reply!
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #803 on: August 11, 2023, 09:26:13 pm »
I changed my ST seat this summer to a disabled ST but on my phone {android) it still shows my old seat and I can't see my PA tkt. They haven't said what to do so i thought I was just too early, but now seeing others mention Bournemouth, I'm wondering....

Thanks
We are a team of one half.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #804 on: August 11, 2023, 09:48:55 pm »

Recently did this buying from the store https://store.liverpoolfc.com/search/?q=membership&productListPgNo=1
Got sent a pack with a code in which turned the member ID into the appropriate membership

Offline pallemus

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #805 on: August 13, 2023, 09:01:00 am »
Has everybody’s pass updated with Bournemouth.  Only 1 out of our 4 so far. 

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #806 on: August 13, 2023, 09:16:41 am »
Has everybody’s pass updated with Bournemouth.  Only 1 out of our 4 so far.

Should update automatically some time soon , but you can update it manually

If your ticket details have not appeared/updated by this time, you can manually refresh your pass. Here's how:

Apple iPhone users
Tap the 3 dots on your pass to load the pass settings screen
Drag the small image of the pass downwards.

Android phone users
Close the Google Wallet/Google Pay app and then reopen it; your pass should then update.
If this doesn't work, then:
Tap on the Membership or Season Ticket tab
Tick the small box to re-download your NFC pass. This will refresh your pass and update the pass to the next game.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #807 on: August 13, 2023, 09:46:18 am »
Anyone been able to forward their Bournemouth ticket yet? Mine is on my pass but still unable to forward it on

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2023, 12:46:32 pm »
Anyone been able to forward their Bournemouth ticket yet? Mine is on my pass but still unable to forward it on

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/ticket-forwarding

Web page above is normally updated when it’s ready for forwarding usually about 7/8 days before the game

Offline moody

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2023, 05:40:58 pm »
Hi

Need advice please .
I have upgraded my phone . I take it I will need to download my NFC pass on the new phone before my ticket shows up . The ticket is going to be transferred to myself . It hasn't been transferred yet .
So do I first need to delete my NFC pass from the old phone ? Also If I need to delete the NFC from the old phone   then how is this meant to be done  ?
Can I just download another NFC Pass on my new phone without deleting the old one ?
Can someone advice the steps or is it something that only the ticket office can sort .
Thanks in advance 

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2023, 06:32:36 pm »
What kind of phone? I know Android if you sign in with the same account as your old phone it will automatically download, no need to really do anything.

Think possibly the same for iPhone but I'm not sure.

Offline moody

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2023, 06:34:58 pm »
What kind of phone? I know Android if you sign in with the same account as your old phone it will automatically download, no need to really do anything.

Think possibly the same for iPhone but I'm not sure.

Samsung

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #812 on: August 14, 2023, 12:00:41 am »
I just signed in to Google Waller on my new Samsung and the pass was there, it's still on my old one as well as I never deleted it.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #813 on: August 14, 2023, 08:17:55 am »
My Grandad and I are ‘sharing’ a season ticket this season. Both been on the waiting list for over two decades but we got separated on the list when FSG took over, so this year, he got one, I didn’t.

He’s had some health issue of late so is limited in the number of games he can go. I’m trying to transfer his ticket for the Bournemouth game to my phone - I have both our NFC passes on my phone and I manage our separate accounts, he doesn’t have a smartphone or computer - but the option to forward the ticket is greyed out.

Any help?

Edit: is the issue because it’s an OAP season ticket trying to transfer to a non-OAP? When I spoke to the club in the summer about this they said it wouldn’t be a problem.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 08:38:07 am by Drinks Sangria »
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #814 on: August 14, 2023, 10:22:50 am »
It'll be sometime this week you can forward, it's usually in the week leading up to the game so just keep checking.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #815 on: August 14, 2023, 10:44:31 am »
It'll be sometime this week you can forward, it's usually in the week leading up to the game so just keep checking.
Thank you. Makes me feel calmer.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #816 on: August 14, 2023, 02:18:13 pm »
Just got a new iPhone, who do we contact now to delete NFC off the old phone so I can download one onto the new iPhone. I used to do it through LFC help on twitter but think that’s stopped now. Thanks.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #817 on: August 14, 2023, 02:59:31 pm »
Just got a new iPhone, who do we contact now to delete NFC off the old phone so I can download one onto the new iPhone. I used to do it through LFC help on twitter but think that’s stopped now. Thanks.

Web chat , they just need to reset your NFC pass , to allow you to download it to new phone, quite straightforward with iPhones

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #818 on: August 14, 2023, 03:37:00 pm »
Thank you
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline pallemus

• Kemlynite
« Reply #819 on: August 15, 2023, 07:14:18 am »
Are people pass still saying ' next match registration for Bournemouth entrance All'.   have that and also ticket on my account.

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #820 on: August 15, 2023, 08:41:17 am »
Anyone know when they will allow Bournemouth tickets to be “forwarded”?
JFT97

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #821 on: August 15, 2023, 09:02:27 am »
Are people pass still saying ' next match registration for Bournemouth entrance All'.   have that and also ticket on my account.
At the moment yes.

Maybe they are waiting for after the test event before we see correct details.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 09:04:02 am by sheepfest »

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #822 on: August 15, 2023, 09:09:27 am »
Mine has the Bournemouth details on it, but it doesn't really matter, I went to several games last season with the wrong games showing.

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #823 on: August 15, 2023, 09:14:17 am »
Web chat , they just need to reset your NFC pass , to allow you to download it to new phone, quite straightforward with iPhones

Live Chat have reset my NFC. I then went on to my new IPhone to Download a new NFC but it was greyed out so I went into Wallet and there was an expired NFC (showing Bournemouth). Should/Can I delete it then download a new NFC? I’m presuming that NFC was from when I transferred the SIM card over.🤔

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #824 on: August 15, 2023, 09:48:52 am »
Live Chat have reset my NFC. I then went on to my new IPhone to Download a new NFC but it was greyed out so I went into Wallet and there was an expired NFC (showing Bournemouth). Should/Can I delete it then download a new NFC? I’m presuming that NFC was from when I transferred the SIM card over.🤔

As others have done before, try downloading via Safari and not any other browser :)

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #825 on: August 15, 2023, 10:21:41 am »
My NFC is not showing anything, when will it update to show the Bournemouth game? Mine is essentially blank in the wallet at the moment.

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #826 on: August 15, 2023, 11:16:29 am »
If we renamed the thread "NFC Pass: *If game is not showing, see the first post*" and then explained that the NFC pass is just a membership card and has no concept of a ticket we could probably save people a lot of stress.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #827 on: August 15, 2023, 11:45:56 am »
If we renamed the thread "NFC Pass: *If game is not showing, see the first post*" and then explained that the NFC pass is just a membership card and has no concept of a ticket we could probably save people a lot of stress.
So where does the ticket show? I appreciate I’m being naive but I’ve never dealt with the passes etc before.

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #828 on: August 15, 2023, 12:23:31 pm »
So where does the ticket show? I appreciate I’m being naive but I’ve never dealt with the passes etc before.

It's fair that you don't understand, the club haven't really explained it very well, if anything some of their FAQ answers muddy the waters.

If the game is on your ticket account then your NFC pass will let you into the stadium. The turnstile will check your membership number against the club database to check you have a ticket. The game showing on the pass is literally just a reminder for your seat, it doesn't do anything.

Offline 6 Euros

• Anny Roader
« Reply #829 on: August 15, 2023, 12:45:51 pm »
As others have done before, try downloading via Safari and not any other browser :)
All done, the problem was User Error🙄 I was trying to download the NFC pass under the tickets tab instead of under the memberships tab. Can’t understand why they even have 2 Download NFC pass tabs. Surely only adds to confusion.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #830 on: August 15, 2023, 06:12:25 pm »
Anyone forwarded a season ticket elsewhere . And then hoped to accept another season ticket seat but it won’t let them? Any hacks?

Offline ianrush79

• Kopite
« Reply #831 on: August 15, 2023, 08:48:39 pm »
Anyone forwarded a season ticket elsewhere . And then hoped to accept another season ticket seat but it won’t let them? Any hacks?

We’ve been able to forward two tickets but not allowing the third for some reason. Saying that the user has exceeded the number of tickets (which they haven’t)
Phil Brown just off the phone. Stupid sod didn't know what 'Gardening Leave' meant. He's spent the past week planting fucking roses.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #832 on: August 15, 2023, 09:51:25 pm »
Mine is yeah
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #833 on: August 15, 2023, 10:39:29 pm »
We’ve been able to forward two tickets but not allowing the third for some reason. Saying that the user has exceeded the number of tickets (which they haven’t)
Mine wasn’t allowing us to, saying that the Friends and Family member we were trying to pass it to (me) had no membership and needed to buy a membership.

I do have a membership as there’s some games this season I’ll go via ballot with my brother in law whilst my Grandad uses the season ticket.

Anyway, went onto live chat, had to wait about 10 minutes in between replies but they did something and once I cleared the cache on my browser the restriction was gone.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #834 on: August 15, 2023, 10:53:35 pm »

When did you last try, there was an issue with forwarding (this happened to me too) it was resolved earlier on and I've been able to do it now
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #835 on: August 16, 2023, 05:25:41 am »
The tickets people are forwarding are they season tickets? Trying to forward a members one and the option is still greyed out.

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #836 on: August 16, 2023, 07:01:52 am »
The tickets people are forwarding are they season tickets? Trying to forward a members one and the option is still greyed out.
mines a members 13+ and forward option available for me

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #837 on: August 16, 2023, 07:24:38 am »
Ok, strange I'll check again.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #838 on: August 16, 2023, 08:24:12 am »
sorted 👌

Offline Mr Grieves

• at losing other mr, ending years of Broken Wings encores.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #839 on: August 16, 2023, 08:54:19 am »
Is there a feel for how strict the club enforce the no entry with a a bag policy?

For reasons I won’t bore you with ideally I need to take a small school bag sized bag in on Saturday - is this likely to be rejected at the gate?

Ta
Put the ball in the goddamn basket chief