Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 121946 times)

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #760 on: July 8, 2023, 12:34:59 pm »
I cannot download this no matter what I try. Have contacted the club numerous times. The whole thing can fuck off and die.

Is there an error message or is download greyed out?

Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #761 on: July 8, 2023, 01:23:34 pm »
Is there an error message or is download greyed out?

greyed out. Have been in touch with the club, nothing seems to work.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #762 on: July 18, 2023, 10:21:56 am »
had to factory reset my phone recently. so i have tried to download my nfc pass and although it says its successful it doesnt show up in the app. got in touch with them and they said they need to see the phone before the first match.
ffs
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 10:41:10 am by lego »

Offline Kls89

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #763 on: July 18, 2023, 11:45:03 am »
had to factory reset my phone recently. so i have tried to download my nfc pass and although it says its successful it doesnt show up in the app. got in touch with them and they said they need to see the phone before the first match.
ffs

Is it an android or iPhone? If it’s an iPhone go into the wallet app and scroll to the bottom and press show expired passes, sometimes it’s hidden there.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #764 on: July 18, 2023, 11:45:57 am »
Is it an android or iPhone? If it’s an iPhone go into the wallet app and scroll to the bottom and press show expired passes, sometimes it’s hidden there.

And if its android just keep downloading, it eventually goes in, have had numerous friends its happened to since the end of season
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 11:48:02 am by walterwhite »

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #765 on: July 18, 2023, 11:51:34 am »
ffs

make sure your downloading the pass within the google chrome browser if your on android
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #766 on: July 18, 2023, 11:52:50 am »
yes, its android. chrome is the default browser. i've tried it 15 times.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: July 18, 2023, 11:57:02 am »
ffs

Just sign into Google Wallet using the same account that you were signed in as before doing the factory reset. The pass should automatically download.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #768 on: July 18, 2023, 12:04:29 pm »
yes, its android. chrome is the default browser. i've tried it 15 times.

I haven't gone to 15, it took about 10 on a friends pass, he sent me on the details to try and after 10 it finally went in the wallet, I seen on twitter that others were having the same issue, obviously a bug they haven't fixed

Just tried with a pass of my own there and went in first time
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 12:12:00 pm by walterwhite »

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #769 on: July 18, 2023, 08:03:45 pm »
Done another factory reset tonight and it dragged in the pass without me needing to download it

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: July 23, 2023, 09:06:23 am »
So I have a new phone with a new number so need to update my phone details on My Account before I can remove NFC from my old phone and download to the new one. However when I go to update my phone number, it says I need to include a County/State for my address but the address boxes are all greyed out and I can’t click into it to make that change.

Oddly for my kids that field is either complete or editable.

Any idea how I can fix this short of contacting Live Chat?

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #771 on: July 23, 2023, 11:28:03 am »
Login to your account on laptop or desktop and where is says  *Address Line 1 click directly on the letters and the box will highlight red then press tab to navigate to other fields

So I have a new phone with a new number so need to update my phone details on My Account before I can remove NFC from my old phone and download to the new one. However when I go to update my phone number, it says I need to include a County/State for my address but the address boxes are all greyed out and I can’t click into it to make that change.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: July 23, 2023, 01:07:30 pm »

Will give that a go. Very weird glitch!

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #773 on: July 23, 2023, 03:10:07 pm »

You don't need to update the phone number before deleting/downloading the NFC pass. Should do it just keep contact details up to date but the pass isn't dependent on the phone number...
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #774 on: July 23, 2023, 06:17:47 pm »
You don't need to update the phone number before deleting/downloading the NFC pass. Should do it just keep contact details up to date but the pass isn't dependent on the phone number...

Tried that and now it says max number of passes exceeded even though I’ve deleted it from the old phone. I’ll give the system a day or two to update just in case it’s not immediate.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #775 on: July 30, 2023, 08:10:43 pm »
Does anyone’s season ticket NFC pass not have Bournemouth on it yet? Need to forward mine on but it’s not on my NFC and the option to forward it won’t work

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #776 on: July 30, 2023, 08:48:21 pm »
Does anyone’s season ticket NFC pass not have Bournemouth on it yet? Need to forward mine on but it’s not on my NFC and the option to forward it won’t work

The game appearing on the pass is just a reminder of your seat, it has no bearing on whether it will let you in or not.

I imagine they'll actually want to sell tickets to the game before enabling the forwarding.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #777 on: July 30, 2023, 09:14:20 pm »

ST not on NFC yet, but option to forward is available for me!

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #778 on: July 30, 2023, 09:30:38 pm »
It’s available at first, but when you press that and the pop up to forward it comes up the the ‘forward’ button is kind of blanked out

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #779 on: July 30, 2023, 09:32:20 pm »
It’s available at first, but when you press that and the pop up to forward it comes up the the ‘forward’ button is kind of blanked out

It's always blanked out until a week before the game

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #780 on: July 30, 2023, 11:05:42 pm »
Cheers mate. Gonna have to remember to log in while on holiday to forward it

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: August 1, 2023, 11:10:43 am »
Has anyone had any luck yet downloading the NFC pass to their iPhone for a new account? Trying to download my sons onto my phone but the screen just goes blank when I click download

Thanks

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #782 on: August 1, 2023, 11:28:11 am »
Has anyone had any luck yet downloading the NFC pass to their iPhone for a new account? Trying to download my sons onto my phone but the screen just goes blank when I click download

Thanks

If it's an iphone have you tried downloading via Safari browser? I seem to recall people trying to download via other browsers but not working, but safari worked first time.

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #783 on: August 1, 2023, 12:09:22 pm »
If it's an iphone have you tried downloading via Safari browser? I seem to recall people trying to download via other browsers but not working, but safari worked first time.

Safari worker first time!! Thanks so much

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #784 on: August 1, 2023, 02:25:09 pm »
Safari worker first time!! Thanks so much

No worries mate, I'm a bloody android user as well  ;)

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #785 on: August 2, 2023, 05:15:02 pm »
My season ticket now showing Bournemouth game on NFC

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #786 on: August 4, 2023, 10:37:31 am »
me and my son have moved season tickets from main stand to kop, nfc passes both still have our old seat details on, ive manually refreshed but still they are both the same, anyone know if its likely to change to our new seats or do i need to uninstall the nfc passes and then reinstall them?? thanks in advance

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #787 on: August 4, 2023, 10:44:14 am »
me and my son have moved season tickets from main stand to kop, nfc passes both still have our old seat details on, ive manually refreshed but still they are both the same, anyone know if its likely to change to our new seats or do i need to uninstall the nfc passes and then reinstall them?? thanks in advance

The game appearing on the pass is just a reminder of your seat, it has no bearing on whether it will let you in or not.

The pass is just an account number, the turnstile will check the central database to see if your account has a ticket for the game or not.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #788 on: August 4, 2023, 11:45:33 am »

My wife moved from Kop to Main Stand and that has refreshed to the new details same time mine updated

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #789 on: August 5, 2023, 03:35:13 pm »
My STH is still blank but has updated to say next game 11th… assume the weird and wonderful system will fix itself before Bournemouth …

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #790 on: August 5, 2023, 05:00:13 pm »
My STH is still blank but has updated to say next game 11th… assume the weird and wonderful system will fix itself before Bournemouth …

Same here. Cynic in me dreading last minute tv driven KO change

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #791 on: August 5, 2023, 09:25:10 pm »
my ST is still showing --VS-- and a 00:00 kick off time for the 1st August, trust the process as they say...(would still rather they got their act together like and get it sorted)
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #792 on: August 6, 2023, 08:51:18 am »
The pass is just an account number, the turnstile will check the central database to see if your account has a ticket for the game or not.

Etc etc

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #793 on: August 7, 2023, 12:53:10 pm »
notwithstanding that. 99% of ticket holders dont read rawk and the uncertainty on NFC passes presumably creates alot of extra queries for the club, so you'd assume it would help themselves to have a functioning ticket system which displays sensible visible information on the pass. (or at least tell us - 2 days before the game your NFC pass will update .etc etc in some laymans terms)

Offline navman77

• Boys Pen
« Reply #794 on: August 9, 2023, 09:06:35 pm »
First season as season ticket holder, downloaded NFC pass to my iPhone and I see Bournemouth Game.

I should have downloaded to my work phone which I carry everywhere, after the Bournemouth game I plan on doing this.  Can I do this myself without engaging the club?

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #795 on: August 9, 2023, 11:34:56 pm »
First season as season ticket holder, downloaded NFC pass to my iPhone and I see Bournemouth Game.

I should have downloaded to my work phone which I carry everywhere, after the Bournemouth game I plan on doing this.  Can I do this myself without engaging the club?

Not certain, but don’t think so. If you get a new iPhone it should automatically transfer over to a new iPhone. Possibly same between two Androids. Think if you go from one to the other (assume you mean this) then you may need to get them to reset so you can download again, but easy enough to do and they’re very helpful if you pick a quiet time to contact them.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #796 on: August 10, 2023, 07:45:03 pm »

Yeah, you can just delete the pass and redownload on the other phone. If there any issues the club can reset it, but its usually fine.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Mr Grieves

• at losing other mr, ending years of Broken Wings encores.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #797 on: August 10, 2023, 09:54:28 pm »
I changed IPhone a few weeks ago, downloaded the pass onto my new phone, seemed to work fine.

Just noticed tonight that the pass is now sitting in the expired psss part of the wallet.

Anyone know what I need to do ?

Thanks
Put the ball in the goddamn basket chief

Offline bignred84

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Upper Centenary
« Reply #798 on: August 10, 2023, 10:11:30 pm »
I changed IPhone a few weeks ago, downloaded the pass onto my new phone, seemed to work fine.

Just noticed tonight that the pass is now sitting in the expired psss part of the wallet.

Anyone know what I need to do ?

Just unclick it to get it out of the expired passes folder.

it can happen randomly anytime

Thanks

Offline Mr Grieves

• at losing other mr, ending years of Broken Wings encores.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #799 on: August 11, 2023, 07:26:01 am »
Put the ball in the goddamn basket chief