Author Topic: Football League playoffs  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Football League playoffs
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2022, 09:26:27 am »
Really is huge for Forest. They’ll never have a better opportunity. If they don’t win I don’t think they get anywhere near it next season. Brennan Johnson is way, way too good for the Championship and they’re never getting Spence and Garner again for another season in the second tier. If they do go up however he’ll get some extremely gifted youngsters sent to him I reckon. In his years coaching Swansea and Forest he’s already done wonders for Brewster, Guehi, Gallagher, Garner, Spence. Suppose winning with England’s youngsters will help you with that. I don’t see him at Forest long-term, betters team should and will take a chance on him.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2022, 12:44:55 pm »
I think decades after being relegated, people get all nostalgic about these classic clubs like Leeds and Forest. I was glad to see the back of both clubs when they got relegated. Both were undone by hubris.

Think back to when Villa went down and you'll get the idea. Forest are a gang of punks and I hope they rot in the lower divsions forever. If they do come back up I hope they get bummed in every single game, Sunderland style, and go right back down again.

I prefer Leeds staying up over Everton but that's largely because it's, well, Everton. ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2022, 03:31:21 pm »
He's been arrested for assault. The guy that got hit was Billy Sharp and he needed stitches after.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61488095

Hope the lifetime ban and football banning order was worth it

A lifetime banning order should be the least of his worries right now, should be on holiday curtesy of Her Majesty for that.
#Sausages

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2022, 03:38:46 pm »
What have Forest won tonight?

Hopefully nothing 😎

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2022, 07:08:22 pm »
Oli McBurnie being investigated for allegedly stamping on a Forest fan on the ground during the invasion. All while wearing a medical boot.

https://twitter.com/brokenkingmusic/status/1526940860742606851?t=ZWKmJPbhdB9Hf8ripchTyg&s=19

£20million for 7 goals in 3 seasons. They haven't exactly spent their premier league windfall well when it comes to strikers.

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2022, 07:18:45 pm »
Pitch invasions are definitely going to be stopped after last night. How they do it is another matter
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline cheesemason

• Kopite
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2022, 08:04:13 pm »
Oli McBurnie being investigated for allegedly stamping on a Forest fan on the ground during the invasion. All while wearing a medical boot.

https://twitter.com/brokenkingmusic/status/1526940860742606851?t=ZWKmJPbhdB9Hf8ripchTyg&s=19

£20million for 7 goals in 3 seasons. They haven't exactly spent their premier league windfall well when it comes to strikers.

If you watch the footage at the start very slowly, you can see the guy attacking Brewster so McBurnie was just defending his teammate. God knows why all these Forest fans decided to attack opposition players rather than celebrate their own win.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2022, 02:00:51 pm »
Forest fan who head butted Sharp got 24 weeks in the slammer. Meanwhile, Notts Police have requested McBurnie attends an interview. Penalties for pitch invasions need to be absolutely as severe as they can make them now; I’m talking getting kicked out of tournaments, denied promotions. The lot. If Forest lost it on the back of what happened it’d be the neantherdals’ fault. You can’t allow this to happen again.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 02:02:22 pm by Gerry Attrick »

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2022, 02:31:11 pm »
Forest fan who head butted Sharp got 24 weeks in the slammer. Meanwhile, Notts Police have requested McBurnie attends an interview. Penalties for pitch invasions need to be absolutely as severe as they can make them now; I’m talking getting kicked out of tournaments, denied promotions. The lot. If Forest lost it on the back of what happened it’d be the neantherdals’ fault. You can’t allow this to happen again.
There's probably a generation of fans now that don't remember fences, or the reasons behind the introduction of them. This needs nipping in the bud for many reasons, not least the fact that the type of politicians around now would happily bring them back and claim they are the party of law and order at the same time.

The ultimate irony being that if it wasn't for Hillsborough and the subsequent safety legislation that followed, they wouldn't have been able to get on the pitch. It would't surprise me if some of these fans are the same thick twats that join in any Hillsborough taunts when they get the chance.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 02:35:10 pm by Charlie Adams fried egg »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: May 19, 2022, 02:52:36 pm »

There's a video of that incident slowed down and from that it doesn't look like he is stamping on the guy at all. Looks to have been pushed, and because he's wearing a medical boot struggles to keep his balance.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2022, 05:23:07 pm »
There is another angle that shows the forest fan jumping in the face of a Sheff Utd player/staff, so Brewster runs up behind him and pulls him over, with Mcburnie following in.

Just stay off the fucking pitch, and if you do feel the need to run on, celebrate don’t start running up(or into) other teams players.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2022, 05:29:54 pm »
There is another angle that shows the forest fan jumping in the face of a Sheff Utd player/staff, so Brewster runs up behind him and pulls him over, with Mcburnie following in.

Just stay off the fucking pitch, and if you do feel the need to run on, celebrate don’t start running up(or into) other teams players.
This. It's dangerous for everyone, and I don't blame the players for reacting to what was a very aggressive crowd.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2022, 05:35:08 pm »
Always think they’re asking for trouble with pitch invasions. They’re largely people just wanting to celebrate but there will also be some twats wanting to be confrontational and players who have just lost a big game are going to be frustrated. It’s not a great combination.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2022, 05:36:39 pm »
Hope Huddersfield do them. Disgraceful behaviour - and a shitty fanbase and club we should have no time for. They only have any kind of fame/reputation because of a crooked, egotistical old drunk anyway.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2022, 07:02:31 pm »
Penalties for pitch invasions need to be absolutely as severe as they can make them now; I’m talking getting kicked out of tournaments, denied promotions. The lot. If Forest lost it on the back of what happened it’d be the neantherdals’ fault. You can’t allow this to happen again.

Yeah. It's puerile, needless behaviour which results in chaos and player safety issues

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2022, 08:08:45 pm »
The guy that attacked Sharp is an idiot. He's just an average joe who has potentially now ruined his life and risked losing his house and getting any future jobs.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2022, 07:52:49 am »
The guy that attacked Sharp is an idiot. He's just an average joe who has potentially now ruined his life and risked losing his house and getting any future jobs.

Only got 24 weeks in prison and a 10 year ban (should have been life). He’s only 30 so will be back being an arsehole at matches when he’s only 40.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2022, 03:22:26 pm »
Might want to check the Wycombe keepers bank account. No idea what he was doing

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2022, 03:25:32 pm »
Definitely want Sunderland to go up, seen all the seasons of their Netflix documentary and they all end in despair. Been by far the better team so far , totally dominant.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2022, 03:27:05 pm »
Definitely want Sunderland to go up, seen all the seasons of their Netflix documentary and they all end in despair. Been by far the better team so far , totally dominant.

Wycombe look complete shite. How is their only one point between these two?

I've seen better non league teams. No technique or skill at all.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2022, 03:34:07 pm »

He’ll have lost a well paid job by the looks of it and find it difficult to get decent employment when he comes out.

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2022, 03:51:20 pm »
The Sunderland end... a mass of St George's flags. How fucking unoriginal.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2022, 03:56:09 pm »
The Sunderland end... a mass of St George's flags. How fucking unoriginal.

Brexit town.

Offline Lad

• Legacy Fan
  • Press your space face close to mine love.
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2022, 04:05:47 pm »
Brexit town.

Ah yes of course. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #145 on: May 21, 2022, 04:40:02 pm »
2-0 Sunderland ‘79th min
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #146 on: May 21, 2022, 04:41:20 pm »
Jordan will be pleased.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #147 on: May 21, 2022, 04:43:36 pm »

Sunderland 2-0 Wycombe; Ross Stewart goal on 79' - https://streamja.com/O42MO & https://juststream.live/FrequentlyGammonPersonification
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #148 on: May 21, 2022, 04:55:27 pm »
Wow, I’ve actually seen Sunderland win something. Hard to believe.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: May 21, 2022, 04:56:33 pm »
What a waste of a place Wycombe were.  Easiest final Sunderland will ever get.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2022, 05:03:32 pm »
What a waste of a place Wycombe were.  Easiest final Sunderland will ever get.

Say that again and Warlock Gareth Ainsworth will visit you in the small hours and out a satanic curse on you.