Poll

What should happen?

He's a dude. Fuck everyone else that has been responsible and been vaccinated. He should be allowed to flout Australias rules and act like a total c*nt
21 (8.2%)
Not sure
6 (2.3%)
Dickhead
86 (33.5%)
Bellend
136 (52.9%)
I like Tennissseeee Cheeeeeeeeese!
8 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Author Topic: Djokovic  (Read 23757 times)

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
Re: Djokovic
« Reply #400 on: January 18, 2022, 10:46:57 am »
This just belongs here
JFT 96

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #401 on: January 28, 2022, 11:51:16 am »
Looks an awful lot like the suspected bullshit positive test was indeed bullshit.

Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid test https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59999541

Offline Wild Romany Boy

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #402 on: January 28, 2022, 12:23:42 pm »
If he was somewhat less of a w⚓ around vaccines then he would be strolling to number 21 now.

But he is a complete danger about them and he's not.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #403 on: January 28, 2022, 05:31:42 pm »
Surprised?
Such a massive bellend.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: January 28, 2022, 07:14:46 pm »
Looks an awful lot like the suspected bullshit positive test was indeed bullshit.

Novak Djokovic: Doubts over timing of Covid test https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59999541

Wow WTF. Surely that's going to go against him when he seeks an 'exception' to the three year visa ban.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #405 on: January 28, 2022, 07:25:15 pm »
Not really wanting to be defending him but thinking in a real life situation, we’ve had test kits lying around the house, some around a year or more old, I’ve had covid this week and having been using all sorts and some old some new.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #406 on: January 28, 2022, 07:31:54 pm »
Not really wanting to be defending him but thinking in a real life situation, we’ve had test kits lying around the house, some around a year or more old, I’ve had covid this week and having been using all sorts and some old some new.
The reference number will be in number order of the sequence of tests being processed by the lab, rather than the unique ID on the test kits I think

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: January 28, 2022, 07:37:56 pm »

Self test? The one's listed above have gone off to a lab for testing and verification paperwork.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: January 28, 2022, 08:21:24 pm »
Oh then scumbag!

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #409 on: January 28, 2022, 08:49:23 pm »

No surprise, if this ends up being the case.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: January 28, 2022, 11:46:24 pm »

If true, he should be prosecuted in Serbia and/or have a marker against him whenever he seeks to enter a country that requires certain vaccination accreditation.

His people probably didn't think that this sort of stuff would end up in court documents or being reviewed by internet sleuths with lots of time on their hands to pick holes in it.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: January 29, 2022, 08:25:49 am »
Seeing Nadal in the final, i bet he feels like a stupid c*nt for listening to serbian shamans and their conspiracy theories.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline kaesarsosei

• Brutally bad.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: January 29, 2022, 08:54:20 am »
I'm a bit of a Federer fan so ultimately I would prefer if neither Nadal or Djokovic won another slam. However part of me wants Nadal to win this one just to rub it into Djok.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #413 on: January 29, 2022, 10:52:15 am »
I'm a bit of a Federer fan so ultimately I would prefer if neither Nadal or Djokovic won another slam. However part of me wants Nadal to win this one just to rub it into Djok.
I like Federer and Nadal equally but I can't stand Djokovic and this was well before his shenanigans over here this month. Statistically he's likely going to end up the all-time Slam winner but he's never going to be as beloved by the general public as Federer and Nadal are.

Offline Salty Dog

• Sworn enemy of Sugary Cat.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
« Reply #414 on: January 29, 2022, 01:37:25 pm »
Seeing Nadal in the final, i bet he feels like a stupid c*nt for listening to serbian shamans and their conspiracy theories.

You would hope so, but as with most people who believe in these conspiracy theories, when they are confronted with evidence that shows them that what they believe is wrong/ludicrous/idiotic/dangerous/etc. they tend to just double down on their idiocy.
It's like all punishments though, isn't it. You just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and think of England. - Yorkykopite