Author Topic: PL: Everton 1 vs 4 Liverpool Hendo 9' Salah 19’ 64’ Gray 38’ Jota 79’ (booooo)  (Read 41504 times)

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
Pickford as a keeper is absolute shite. I am gobsmacked he actually made it as a professional. He was at fault for 3 of our goals last night, although on the 3rd, having tiny little arms didn't help, his positioning on Mo's first is all wrong and no keeper should be getting done on his near post from that angle. Ali doesn't concede any of them.
To be fair to Pickford - he was tortured by Mo with those far post goals so, by the time Jota came at him, he probably didn't know which post to cover.

And as you point out - he has a limited wingspan for both.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
It was a privilege to witness that last night.

What an incredible display of booing. It started early, it was triggered by virtually anything, it was evenly directed at both sides. To be fair I'm not the only one, the booing has received a fair bit of media coverage and gent as always, Klopp also had the good grace to mention it post-match.

I think they must've realised that kicking us was not a viable option despite what the booing hoards wanted to see, so plan B was to dive at every opportunity. While it won them a couple of free kicks, one of which led to our 3rd, it also led to 2 bookings.

Online darragh85

• Legacy Fan
The renewable energy and climate change scientists should look into harnessing that energy at goodison. Jesus christ that could power the grid alone.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

Will Barrett-Baxendale be demanding an apology from Liverpool for making their fans so upset?

Bill thinking to himself.
“I wonder if Farhad old darling will stump up some money for another dredger load of sand and we can film it in Technicolor, as it’s dumped into the dock. Perhaps a decent chorus line and get Andy Lloyd Webber to do a bit of a soundtrack thing. Maybe even paint the dredger blue …”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
He has been for a good while now, still the best left back on Merseyside don'tchaknow!

Rumour was he wanted out after playing under the Gravy Boy Regime. Only the appointment of Carlo Fantastico made him stay.
I wonder if he jumps ship come January.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
Love Rafa but have zero sympathy for him, he knew what he was getting in to. The money spent claim by Rafa made it even worse, they’ve spent half a billion since Moshi la took over.
When he was pressed on that though he said something like "that's something we can do better".  It seemed an acknowledgment that they'd burned money on bad signings.  Rafa's been given nothing really in terms of a transfer budget and he's landed a bargain with Gray.

I watched on a US stream and Robbie Earle was a pundit.  He said Everton just don't have the squad depth and used the example of us bringing Jota in for Firmino while Everton had to make do with Rondon to deputise for Calvert-Lewin.  It conveniently ignores that they had a £27m centre forward on the bench.  Similarly they were without Mina but still named two £25m+ central defenders.  They've spent the money but just in a really wasteful manner.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
Richarlison is a prize dickhead. Supposed to give us the ball so kicks it towards the general area of a player so he can try to press and just win it straight back near goal

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He almost won the Euros too.

He seems really thick too and not willing to learn or improve.

Thought Digne was really poor last night too.
He's such a shite keeper. His hairstyle is worse though.

Think Digne was flying into challenges after 0-2 was worried he would injure Mo.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Richarlison is a prize dickhead. Supposed to give us the ball so kicks it towards the general area of a player so he can try to press and just win it straight back near goal
I have never seen anyone else do that before. What a c*nt. If he carries on teams should stop putting the ball out when Everton players go down.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
So we hit 5 against United, 4 against Everton and 4 against Arsenal. Not to mention all our other monstrous wins. It'd be a travesty if this team doesn't win something this season.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Only two things from me.

1. Jota's goal in acute / tight angle is a thing of beauty. Such a difficult angle.

AND

2. It's always good to have the 7th best player walking on the planet Earth. Always.

Who though? Trent? Alisson? VVD? Sadio? Diogo? I'm sure you don't mean Mo.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
The ball, the ball, they’ve hardly touched the ball, we played the shite on a Wednesday night and they’ve hardly touched the ball…
This song never gets old.

Get in red men!

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
I have never seen anyone else do that before. What a c*nt. If he carries on teams should stop putting the ball out when Everton players go down.

It was fucking pathetic. Spent the game going down screaming, rolling around and whinging to the ref.

Their sad attitude to the game is throughout the club, from the whinging, fouling, zero class play to the fans leaving in no time back to their young lad coming on and diving at the first opportunity

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
So we hit 5 against United, 4 against Everton and 4 against Arsenal. Not to mention all our other monstrous wins. It'd be a travesty if this team doesn't win something this season.

And from the naked eye (perhaps with some bias thrown in) I feel as if we waste several good chances a game as well. It isn't a case of everything we hit is going in and eventually it'll stop happening, we create golden, clear-cut chances so often that the only thing you can say is that it isn't crazy to think we could've already scored more than 50 in the league.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
The win was of course paramount but great to get the new all-time top flight record for consecutive games with 2 or more goals.

Had a nagging concern going into this, as the last time we had equalled similar records (premier league consecutive wins 2 years ago and our all games unbeaten run recently), we lost the next games.

But this was Everton. No way there were going to keep us from scoring at least 2. And all the best Wolves in trying to stop us extending it.....

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
To be fair to Pickford - he was tortured by Mo with those far post goals so, by the time Jota came at him, he probably didn't know which post to cover.

And as you point out - he has a limited wingspan for both.

The gobshite started to dive to his left before Jota had even taken the shot. If he stays on his feet, due to the angles, any shot across him he should be able to deflect away with a foot or a hand, depending on height of the shot and then where the ball actually ends up, its just palmed away with a strong hand.

I've said this before about T-Rex, he has no clue about angles and he has no idea where he is in relation to his goal. The Divock goal is a great example of this, as was the one for England, where he dived to give away a corner for a shot that was wide of the post.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
Those that would take the piss out of Rafa are no better than Richard Keys. Think on.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
So we hit 5 against United, 4 against Everton and 4 against Arsenal. Not to mention all our other monstrous wins. It'd be a sportswash if this team doesn't win something this season.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
The gobshite started to dive to his left before Jota had even taken the shot. If he stays on his feet, due to the angles, any shot across him he should be able to deflect away with a foot or a hand, depending on height of the shot and then where the ball actually ends up, its just palmed away with a strong hand.

I've said this before about T-Rex, he has no clue about angles and he has no idea where he is in relation to his goal. The Divock goal is a great example of this, as was the one for England, where he dived to give away a corner for a shot that was wide of the post.
He's just a perfectionist in that he likes to make shots that are going wide, go even wider. Also it means he can do the savey bit at the end of his dive instead of before his dive, as per usual.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Noticed that myself and thought is he seriously chasing the ball down? Fucking screw loose him that pigeon headed shit c*nt.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Noticed that myself and thought is he seriously chasing the ball down? Fucking screw loose him that pigeon headed shit c*nt.

But he grew up poor, kicking in the streets of Brazil, he's a winner, etc etc.  ;)

He's a grade A twat that has a few screws loose and some anger issues judging by the way he flies into some tackles. One of the worst in the league.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
I needed a glass of wine at half time. I think I was more nervous about them boo-ting our players than them scoring.

People complain about lack of page numbers on match threads after comfortable wins, but I think we just run out of superlatives! The entire team was going incredible, sometimes our only fear is in taking the foot off the gas. Only Mane underwhelmed, but he still played his part. It’s says something that our captain probably played better than the best player player on the planet right now.

As for Everton, they really need to get over themselves & build a new identity. They used to be spurs to our Arsenal. Now they’re an Espanyol. Irrelevant. I watched the studs up interview by Gabriel Clarke on Rafa, needling him at every opportunity. He was correct to call out Rafa for the amount Everton have spent, but I think he just made Rafas point for him. As for their team: shithouses, divers & cloggers. Their fans need to (re)forge their identity & stop being defined by us. Someone needs to have control from top to bottom & dare I say it; turn them into believers.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Looking forward to the stories of Blues mysteriously absent from work today.  8) ;D

Been keeping an eye out for the top blue in our warehouse but there's no sign of him yet.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Tremendous performance...the only disappointment being that we didn't administer the era-defining 8 or 9-0 seismic humiliation that the club and their rabid, poisonous fuckin loon followers deserve....

Merry Christmas Everton.
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
43 goals scored in the league this season

It's only just December and we've scored 43 goals......

Online BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jYttyN96Aa0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jYttyN96Aa0</a>

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jYttyN96Aa0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jYttyN96Aa0</a>
Careful. People will be on at you for taking the Piss out of Rafa.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan

It was an utterly disgusting to do. He's pure scum that lad. No redeeming characteristics whatsoever.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite

The Newcastle equalizer a few days after that Origi winner, is another perfect example of Pickfords awful awareness in the penalty area, in that he was standing behind the goal line when the shot went in, Pickford then started berating his defenders. ;D

How Pickford is Englands no1, shows how far down in quality England keepers have become.
#Sausages

Offline StigenKeegan

• Anny Roader
Try “the woodyard” instead of “the Goodison”
Scans better

Agree :)

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Henderson was simply magnificent last night. Imagine being a football manager and picking Declan Rice ahead of him in your side, good lord Southgate is an absolute fool.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
43 goals scored in the league this season

It's only just December and we've scored 43 goals......

We scored 44 all season in 10/11, and 47 in 11/12
"Jόrgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain

That plus the snide push on Jota to try to wind him up when Jota was complaining about a bad tackle. Mane saw it and had words with Richarlison. Luckily it died down but he is one slimey prick.
#JFT97

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain

Hopefully. It was their player who couldn’t continue and there’s no rule to say that we should stop playing. Then for Richarlison to kick the ball into space and then chase it down was pathetic. He’s a prick.
#JFT97

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
That plus the snide push on Jota to try to wind him up when Jota was complaining about a bad tackle. Mane saw it and had words with Richarlison. Luckily it died down but he is one slimey prick.

He really is horrible at times and proper snide. Other times I think he is just a bit weird to be honest. Part of me, when he is not hacking our players down, playing us, etc, thinks it's a bit funny sometimes.

Most probably didn't see but he called FIFA president Gianni Infantino baldie when he was handing out medals at the olympics, 'see you in Qatar Baldie' or something like that. The guy is just out there.

You saw it last night too when the ref was spraying his 10 yard line for the free kick, Richarlison was annoyed so kicked the foam at the ref.  ;D Like, what the fuck are you doing? The angle showed the ref turning but then cut away so couldn't see what happened, but he got away with it obviously.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Pickford should realise that if he was half as good as he thinks he is he wouldn't still be picking the ball out of the net for a club like Everton. Lad needs to have a word with himself.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
He really is horrible at times and proper snide. Other times I think he is just a bit weird to be honest. Part of me, when he is not hacking our players down, playing us, etc, thinks it's a bit funny sometimes.

Most probably didn't see but he called FIFA president Gianni Infantino baldie when he was handing out medals at the olympics, 'see you in Qatar Baldie' or something like that. The guy is just out there.

You saw it last night too when the ref was spraying his 10 yard line for the free kick, Richarlison was annoyed so kicked the foam at the ref.  ;D Like, what the fuck are you doing? The angle showed the ref turning but then cut away so couldn't see what happened, but he got away with it obviously.
In what language? English or Portugese?

Online RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I do actually remember David Thompson doing something similar for us once - kicking a ball back thrn immediately chasing after it. Only that time, the ref immediately blew and booked him for unsporting conduct, which is what the ref should have done last night

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
That midfield trio of Hendo, Fab, & Thiago is the footballing equivalent of a Rolls Royce engine.

At this moment in time is there a better team in world ? I don't think there is.

After what happened last season it was pure joy putting those mongrels back in their kennel.
Hendo Fab Thiago are the perfect combination for a liverpool midfield.

Are they the best midfield trio in world football at the minute?   Hard to argue against….