Author Topic: PL: Everton 1 vs 4 Liverpool Hendo 9' Salah 19’ 64’ Gray 38’ Jota 79’ (booooo)  (Read 41521 times)

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
Singing Rafas got the blues isn't taking the piss,especially when his songs got sung straight afterwards.

well i really hope it's not but it certainly comes across that way when it's paired with the fucking ole at the wheel tune, which has become synonymous with taking the piss out of a football manager (the commentary team read it that way, as i suspect most viewing it did)

anyway, like i said, i hope it wasn't

Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Redcap

• Legacy Fan
  • You wrote a bad song Petey!
I agree with the sentiment that we should continue to show respect for Rafa as a legend of the club, whose tenure was cut short in the cruellest of circumstances.

But it's not realistic to expect that all travelling fans are going to do that, and I hope Rafa understands that as well, and takes it as a part and parcel of what he signed up for without too many hard feelings.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
well i really hope it's not but it certainly comes across that way when it's paired with the fucking ole at the wheel tune, which has become synonymous with taking the piss out of a football manager (the commentary team read it that way, as i suspect most viewing it did)

anyway, like i said, i hope it wasn't
Rafa's going to defend his club, our fans are going to support theirs and sing shit about Everton. He is fair game for a cheeky chant. It definitely was taking the piss though and did make me feel quite bad for him.

To be fair, even just singing Rafa's name half felt like it was taking the piss given his recent run of results. Not saying it was like as we would have done it regardless, just that's the situation, we like their manager more than they do.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
The old money line being trotted out, the classic justification of a moron.

Liverpool legend
Put his neck on the line for the club when other supposed legends kept their gobs shut
Rightfully lauded by the Hillsborough families for the work he did for them
Has set up charitable foundations for the disadvantaged in Liverpool
But fuck that, he's a c*nt for managing Everton according to some.
And we call them bitters

For the record, I've no issues with any chants but some of the ire directed towards him on social media tonight is pathetic . He's not from the city, doesn't run in the same circles as most fans and is largely oblivious to the deep rooted hatred so it's a stretch to expect him to think like most.

I don't wish him well at Everton but he'll always have my respect
Well said!

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
We all have respect for Rafa. He is an LFC legend despite going to manage them. But let’s have this right he has managed Chelsea Newcastle and now the blue shite. So our love in days are well behind us all. For me when Brendan was sacked I think Rafa thought we would go for him to re manage the club. When that door closed that was more or less the end of his association with LFC and any chance as being the manager. Again he will always be special for what he did for the club and I’m sure he gets enough reds asking for pics and autographs that tell him how we loved him. But this team, this amazing team is Jurgens team.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Rafa's going to defend his club, our fans are going to support theirs and sing shit about Everton. He is fair game for a cheeky chant. It definitely was taking the piss though and did make me feel quite bad for him.

To be fair, even just singing Rafa's name half felt like it was taking the piss given his recent run of results. Not saying it was like as we would have done it regardless, just that's the situation, we like their manager more than they do.

Most definitely,just not out of Rafa.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Some people will never be happy.

Fantastic night, so why try and spoil it worrying about how Rafa will feel.

He is a professional, he will be gutted that his team got dismantled. He won't have a clue what the fans sang or their intentions.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
When Al is saying this you know you have fucked up.

Some people will never be happy.

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Would go same team at Wolves, could make the odd one like Tsimikas in or Konate, Ox maybe, but minimal changes as far as I'm concerned. Rest everyone in Milan, fringe players only please. From there we should generally be able to cope over the festive period quite well providing we don't pick up any more injuries.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
No idea what Rafa what was going on about then talking about us spending loads of money but then dodging the question about them spending loads of money previously.
It's Rafa you should be used to his ways by now. He was probably sending a message to his bosses reminding them that they gave him nothing to spend, and the players he started with are fucking shite.

.Think Rafa has lost the plot already.
Behave!
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Sat in front of a fan base jeering the 96 then another fanbase making wall pushing gestures

Then mentioning what we’ve spent in the interview while ignoring Everton have spent double

No. I don’t feel sorry for Rafa
He has had no money to spend, though, has he? Whatever they had to spend before is no good to him as it resulted in a shite squad. He's just sending a message to his bosses in the way that he always has done

You'd think LFC fans would be used to this from Rafa and give him the benefit of the doubt on this one
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
The old money line being trotted out, the classic justification of a moron.

Liverpool legend
Put his neck on the line for the club when other supposed legends kept their gobs shut
Rightfully lauded by the Hillsborough families for the work he did for them
Has set up charitable foundations for the disadvantaged in Liverpool
But fuck that, he's a c*nt for managing Everton according to some.
And we call them bitters

For the record, I've no issues with any chants but some of the ire directed towards him on social media tonight is pathetic . He's not from the city, doesn't run in the same circles as most fans and is largely oblivious to the deep rooted hatred so it's a stretch to expect him to think like most.

I don't wish him well at Everton but he'll always have my respect
Is right

Liverpool fans looking for reasons to hate on Rafa, after a joyous victory as well, is a new low

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is right

Liverpool fans looking for reasons to hate on Rafa, after a joyous victory as well, is a new low

There aren't any on here,the one guy he got pissy with,he had to delete half his post.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Beninger

• Legacy Fan
Coming up with a lighthearted joke like he’s “got the blues” isn’t something that Rafa is going to be offended by. Some people could do with some of that.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's Rafa you should be used to his ways by now. He was probably sending a message to his bosses reminding them that they gave him nothing to spend, and the players he started with are fucking shite.

Thats what I took it for as soon as he said it.

Basically, you gave half a billion to the last 4 managers and look at the shit Ive been left with to make work. And youve given me nothing. On the other hand look at what Jurgen has done with less money. Yous have fucked up previously wasting money, back me now.

Thats my take.
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
There aren't any on here,the one guy he got pissy with,he had to delete half his post.
Seemed to me he deleted a part in order to emphasise the really rancid bit: associating Rafa with the cuntiness of Everton fans, as if he has any say in what they do, as if they'd stop if he asked them to. They are eternal gobshites, regardless of who is in the manager's seat.

And there have been several people laying into Rafa for his spending comment - all forgetting that Rafa has always used post match interviews etc to send a message to his bosses if he thinks he hasn't been backed properly. It goes right back to his Valencia days. There's no need to be so sensitive and think he's accusing LFC of anything. He's not, he's highlighting the lack of support HE has been given. And so what if Everton spent half a billion before he came? It's no good to him as that half a billion resulted in a squad that is not worth half a mars bar.

Online Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Thats what I took it for as soon as he said it.

Basically, you gave half a billion to the last 4 managers and look at the shit Ive been left with to make work. And youve given me nothing. On the other hand look at what Jurgen has done with less money. Yous have fucked up previously wasting money, back me now.

Thats my take.
Exactly :thumbup

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
When Al is saying this you know you have fucked up.

Bitch.

;D ;D
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
Yeah forget all the Rafa stuff, we should all be disappointed that we didnt score a minimum of 5
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
No one should feel sorry for Rafa. He's a grown arse man who knew what he was doing. He's a masochist with the amount of shite clubs he's picked since he left us.
There is a reason though Samie- not cause he's a masochist. He did it because he wants to be near Liverpool.
Chelsea (cause he wanted to manage in England), Newcastle and now Everton.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Yeah forget all the Rafa stuff, we should all be disappointed that we didnt score a minimum of 5
Amazing isn't it. We annihilated the Mancs 0-5 at OT and stuffed the Bitters 1-4 at The Pit, yet both got off lightly.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
Amazing isn't it. We annihilated the Mancs 0-5 at OT and stuffed the Bitters 1-4 at The Pit, yet both got off lightly.
I think we are witnessing a huge change with this team. Yes we have had a couple of blips but we are a different animal now and are getting stronger all the time. The nightmare of last season seems to be something that this team wants to put right and finally having most of the squad available is allowing us to do that. How long have we craved the results like we have gotten at utd and tonight, and the game which I think was most important for this team away to atletico. It really is crazy to look at the table and see us 3rd after watching this team this season but I think this team is on a mission at the moment and will be relentless in pursuit of another league title. Will it be enough to get us there I don't know but I will enjoy every second of it,we are watching the best Liverpool team in a very long time.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
I think we are witnessing a huge change with this team. Yes we have had a couple of blips but we are a different animal now and are getting stronger all the time. The nightmare of last season seems to be something that this team wants to put right and finally having most of the squad available is allowing us to do that. How long have we craved the results like we have gotten at utd and tonight, and the game which I think was most important for this team away to atletico. It really is crazy to look at the table and see us 3rd after watching this team this season but I think this team is on a mission at the moment and will be relentless in pursuit of another league title. Will it be enough to get us there I don't know but I will enjoy every second of it,we are watching the best Liverpool team in a very long time.

I read something by Klopp tonight where he said we've had to learn how to play at both OT and Goodison, and now we have. We've also, as you said, learned how to play Atletico too. I do love how, under Klopp, we really do tend to learn from our mistakes and shortcomings, then put them right.

Hopefully we can go on and win something big this season. For me, we are the best non-sportswash team on the planet by a distance just now, and we are still learning and still growing.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jόrgen.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
I read something by Klopp tonight where he said we've had to learn how to play at both OT and Goodison, and now we have. We've also, as you said, learned how to play Atletico too. I do love how, under Klopp, we really do tend to learn from our mistakes and shortcomings, then put them right.

Hopefully we can go on and win something big this season. For me, we are the best non-sportswash team on the planet by a distance just now, and we are still learning and still growing.
Yes we are and it's a credit to everyone involved that we are competing, like you say let's just hope they will get their hands on some big trophies, they deserve them.

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
4 superb goals by us. Merry Christmas Everton!

all 4 scored from the left foot as well. Hendo, salah x2 and jota's.

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Also...maybe we now could add another verse to the AllezAllezAllez? Something along the lines of:

We emptied out Old Trafford
in 60 minutes flat (tops?)
all the manc supporters
were in the parking lot
We emptied out the Goodison
they all had to flee
the got a proper beating
from the mighty red army

:lmao

;D
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
Good win that. Like the way we're playing. Attack attack attack.

Also this

Offline A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
I think we are witnessing a huge change with this team.

I disagree, this team has proven over a number of years how capable and consistent they are.

I just think we now have some momentum, players who were coming back from long injuries have had a good string of games, our forwards have reverted back to type following last seasons 'blip'

We're a formidable opponent, and frankly i'd not take any other starting x11 in the world up against ours in full swing.

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
Most definitely,just not out of Rafa.

Exactly.

I’ve alerted the doctor as my erection has lasted beyond the proscribed number of hours. I had to bust out a microscope, but it’s confirmed. I think my favorite moment of the match was Mane leaving one on Pickford, what a glorious player to have in the side he is. Actual favorite moment was Salah’s second. What a performance again from the entire squad.
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 04:23:01 am by mallin9 »
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
Even after traveling for the last 24 hours, arriving home just as the match started and having to constantly change streams, I really enjoyed that.

We're a joy to watch at the moment. Salah is incredible. Thiago is starting to settle in more and show us the kind of performances we expected of him when he arrived.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
Really enjoyed a goal coming from a counter after they were up-field due to a dive.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
I was trying to convince myself that it was better that they scored before half time so that we had time to compose ourselves, the boss could get whatever instructions across etc, rather than if they scored ten mins into the second half and the crowd would get really behind them.  But I didn't think the second half would go as well as it did.
I heard a stat the other day saying we hadn't lost a game where we were ahead at half time since around the stone age.
Might have been league only .
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
Henry loves us, seemingly always has. Him and Ian Wright always speak highly of us
Two of my favourite opposition players both on and off the pitch. Both class acts.

As for the game, it was everything we wanted and I think that's the earliest I've heard us sing 'Show them the way to go home'. To see some of their 'fans' leaving after only 20 minutes was glorious. Grown men making V signs across a football stadium whilst we publicly mock every one of them.

Henderson and Mo were brilliant, but there were great performances all round. Jota's goal was top drawer, Robertson was relentless down the left, and we weren't phased by the toxic atmosphere or play acting.

I'll admit when we went 2-0 up so early I thought they might just try and kick us all game, but we came through unscathed and are looking really good heading into the busy Christmas period.

Onwards and upwards
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 06:41:12 am by keyop »
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline BTGH

• Anny Roader
He has had no money to spend, though, has he? Whatever they had to spend before is no good to him as it resulted in a shite squad. He's just sending a message to his bosses in the way that he always has done

You'd think LFC fans would be used to this from Rafa and give him the benefit of the doubt on this one

To me, it's kind of a weird situation happening too frequently for Rafa.  So many clubs he had been to over the years (Valencia, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Inter, Newcastle, Everton), which one did he actually have the time and resources to properly build up the club.  His timing when he arrived at these clubs have all coincided with period of limited funds

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
It's a bit harsh calling Rafa a moron there, seeing as he trotted the old money line trying to justify his Everton being defeated by wrongly claiming we'd spent more than his club.

I loved Rafa as our manager and he'll always have Istanbul and we'll all love him for that... but it was bad enough seeing him in the Chelsea dug-out but seeing in his Everton gear cosying upto Duncan fckin Ferguson, sending his team out to dive, cheat, shithouse and crock our players in front of a toxic fanbase celebrating Heysel - well fuck him. I think it's really sad seeing him ending his career in such a way and I feel bad for admitting it but deep down I can't help but feel less of him for it.  :'(

People get jobs for different reasons. Rafa choose Everton for personal reasons as much as anything else.
I could never share your sentiment, sorry. He’s always carried himself with dignity in my eyes and deserves to be respected.

In some ways the fact that he’s taken some jobs where the brochure didn’t match the reality tells you that fundamentally he is a trusting person, and that trust has been taken advantage of by unscrupulous, clueless owners.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
Well that was thoroughly enjoyable ;D

Embarrassed them, yet again. But so nice to do it at a packed out Goodison. Seeing them start to file out at 20 minutes (!!!!) was joyful. Seeing the stadium completely emptied at 80 minutes by all except the hardest of hardcore booooers the icing on the cake.

All of our goals were lovely. Showed our absolute quality all over the pitch. New stadium or not, Evertonians are never going to witness their lot playing like that.

Lovely start to the December period. Merry Christmas Everton!!!

I was a bit irked (and nervy) at the injustice of 1-2, but I still thought we’d end up battering them. Just felt we were too good not to score more (and they’d had their attack).

That was me as well. Added a bit of "spice" at least - a momentary thought that we might not just absolutely annihilate them. Then we came out in the second half and sent them to bed. Boooooooooo!!

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
personally i dont like it, cos it's either taking the piss out of rafa, or at the least comes across like we're taking the piss out of rafa and that's not for me, he's a legend even if he is the manager of that shower, comes across as classless to be honest, tho that would depend on intent

i heard the rafa chant and that was all well and good cos it's not taking the piss out of him, it's taking the piss out of them

i'm proud of our away fans so im not having a dig but i am surprised, not gonna lie, leaves a bad taste in the mouth
Really?
I completely disagree. Rafa knew what he was doing taking over the shite and is fair game . It’s not as if they were singing anything bad. It was light hearted dig at an opposition manager. I have no problem with it whatsoever.

Do you think Rafa feels bad for basically saying we only won because they made mistakes and we have spent a lot of money? Personally I found that quite petulant and  insulting from Rafa.
« Last Edit: December 2, 2021, 07:40:31 am by JRed »

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Agree with Klopp we got too emotional at 2-0 and dragged down to their level.

We dismantled them and should have had 8.

Jota is magnificent.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
It’s incredible how bad Pickford is by the way - he’s horrible on all our goals

It΄s the way he first reaction to absolutely everything is to lambast his defenders as well. Don΄t see that from Allison. Night and day those two.