Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 198445 times)

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
Re: League Cup
« Reply #2640 on: January 26, 2024, 12:17:14 am »
If I qualify for a guaranteed ticket but waited to discover if someone was successful in the ballot in the hope of purchasing two tickets together, would the guaranteed one still be eligible once the ballot sales commence or will it not longer be eligible to get one?

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2641 on: January 26, 2024, 12:42:12 am »
If I qualify for a guaranteed ticket but waited to discover if someone was successful in the ballot in the hope of purchasing two tickets together, would the guaranteed one still be eligible once the ballot sales commence or will it not longer be eligible to get one?
No

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2642 on: January 26, 2024, 08:23:06 am »
No later than 3pm apparently.

There's a premier league game at 130.

Sky probably don't want them to overlap

They might put the final at 130and the league game at 430.

That would allow time for possible extra time, penalties, etc without any overlap

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #2643 on: January 26, 2024, 08:23:14 am »

You need to buy in your allocated sale, otherwise they wouldn’t know how many tickets were left to
distribute in the ballot.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2644 on: January 26, 2024, 08:31:42 am »
There's a premier league game at 130.

Sky probably don't want them to overlap

They might put the final at 130and the league game at 430.

That would allow time for possible extra time, penalties, etc without any overlap

That would be even worse & fuck over even more supporters. Imagine being a wolves or sheff united supporter and booked advance trains.
"Sorry, have to move it now, despite there being absolutely no caveat on the game when the fixture was announced."

As supporters, of all teams, we accept being treated with utter fucking contempt

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2645 on: January 26, 2024, 08:56:29 am »
Usually go by car but have booked off peak train option just in case pending final ballot results etc as will affect which of us travel and method of travel.

Last train 21.19. Feels just about feasible with The inevitable ET and pens…

IF (aware there is some debate) it remains 4.30 KO, finishes 6.40 ish 90 mins. That’s no issues and you could probably comfortably fit watching a trophy lift in aswell

If it’s extra time and pens it’s leaving your seat 7.45 possibly if you bail … probably no time to hang around for a trophy lift?
 Thoughts and experience from those who’ve got trains back from previous 4.30 Sunday finals?

All this assumes there is no train/tube strikes too …

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2646 on: January 26, 2024, 09:10:14 am »
That section will be sold out by the time he gets in. I’d do the opposite, take the upper tier as they’ll be what’s left to buy for him if successful

Im hoping they off the expensive tickets to the PRHs. If they want better seats and they’ve gone the games, they hold off in that sale

Think there may be a few more choosing the upper over the lower this time around due to them bumping the lower tickets up to £97. A good £50 / £60 difference between the two tiers

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #2647 on: January 26, 2024, 09:13:20 am »
Usually go by car but have booked off peak train option just in case pending final ballot results etc as will affect which of us travel and method of travel.

Last train 21.19. Feels just about feasible with The inevitable ET and pens…

IF (aware there is some debate) it remains 4.30 KO, finishes 6.40 ish 90 mins. That’s no issues and you could probably comfortably fit watching a trophy lift in aswell

If it’s extra time and pens it’s leaving your seat 7.45 possibly if you bail … probably no time to hang around for a trophy lift?
 Thoughts and experience from those who’ve got trains back from previous 4.30 Sunday finals?

All this assumes there is no train/tube strikes too …

I had this issue for the 2022 League Cup final. Managed to stay and watch the trophy lift, but as soon as Hendo had lifted it, I had to leave. Made it to Euston just in time for the train, but it was tight. My train was at 2050 hrs.
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #2648 on: January 26, 2024, 10:07:25 am »
Will he be able to enter the ballot by himself as a junior? Think he can as it’s not Anfield but worth checking that before you get yours.
What is the age limit to purchase a junior ticket?

A junior is classed as being 16 years and under.

Children aged 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.                           

Children (under the age of 2) will not be permitted into the stadium.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2649 on: January 26, 2024, 10:09:47 am »
What is the age limit to purchase a junior ticket?

A junior is classed as being 16 years and under.

Children aged 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.                           

Children (under the age of 2) will not be permitted into the stadium.

It says YA are 17-21 so would make an assumption kids are 16 and under

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #2650 on: January 26, 2024, 10:11:05 am »
Anyone remember the number of people you can go in the ballot with? I seem to remember it being 6 or maybe 8

Ta

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2651 on: January 26, 2024, 10:16:55 am »
Anyone remember the number of people you can go in the ballot with? I seem to remember it being 6 or maybe 8

Ta

It’s 8.

Just had the email there telling me I’m eligible to register.

https://legacy.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/carabao-cup-2024?dm_i=6UIF,M302,20F5KX,2VTGN,1

Offline G a r y

• Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #2652 on: January 26, 2024, 10:19:36 am »
Yeah me too, nice one. Didn't see the info on the numbers for the group entry, so ta

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2653 on: January 26, 2024, 10:22:23 am »
Yeah 100%

I don’t mind missing out in another ballot providing that they go to the fans who attended all the games. With this impacting both STHs and members it would be a step up for them to introduce something that makes sense to us but a bold move for them to make.

I think if it’s NFC it might stop some (not all) from passing on as it’s far easier to do with paper tickets.

It's a million times easier to pass on with NFC. Just forward the email.

Don't even need to get out of bed.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #2654 on: January 26, 2024, 10:23:20 am »
Yeah I'll be honest I bought the tickets and didn't go cuz I knew I wouldn't have to. Until they make it like league games loads of people will do that.
Yeah fair enough, don't begrudge you doing that at all mate, we all operate in how the system works.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2655 on: January 26, 2024, 10:23:58 am »

I think the point is that for home game NFC you can check who is scanning in a it’s attributed to the membership - if the ticket gets forwarded you lose the right to enter the ballot.

Online anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2656 on: January 26, 2024, 10:25:44 am »

so it'll be a generic NFC, not the NFC which you use every match getting into Anfield?

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #2657 on: January 26, 2024, 10:29:02 am »
I had this issue for the 2022 League Cup final. Managed to stay and watch the trophy lift, but as soon as Hendo had lifted it, I had to leave. Made it to Euston just in time for the train, but it was tight. My train was at 2050 hrs.

FA cup final I had to get a megabus home, never again. Will stay over this time if I get a ticket.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2658 on: January 26, 2024, 10:30:20 am »
Ok. So I then open email on my lads phone and it will
Update his general NFC pass?

That sounds like a simple way for people to bypass NFCs and forward tickets on. Which is more open than allowing you to send to friends and family.

No. It will be a completely separate pass in your wallet.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2659 on: January 26, 2024, 10:36:27 am »
so it'll be a generic NFC, not the NFC which you use every match getting into Anfield?

I would imagine so yes, it's at Wembley stadium so LFC's membership card isn't going to work in that stadium.

Although I could be completely wrong about that, I haven't been to any of the away league games that have been NFC

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #2660 on: January 26, 2024, 12:12:00 pm »
Did everyone get an email saying they can enter ballot? I did but my Mrs didn’t but we both have all homes

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2661 on: January 26, 2024, 12:14:47 pm »
Did everyone get an email saying they can enter ballot? I did but my Mrs didn’t but we both have all homes

Check the junk mail

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #2662 on: January 26, 2024, 12:22:35 pm »
Check the junk mail

Nope, nothing. Hopefully a bug! Worrying tho

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2663 on: January 26, 2024, 12:44:17 pm »
I would imagine so yes, it's at Wembley stadium so LFC's membership card isn't going to work in that stadium.

Although I could be completely wrong about that, I haven't been to any of the away league games that have been NFC
Have done it 3 times this season already. As far as I know, Fortress GB have the contract with the PL (I could be wrong though) so probably only a matter of time until everyones personal LFC pass will have to be used at every domestic ground.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline adzogolonzo

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2664 on: January 26, 2024, 01:17:19 pm »
NFC system is seriously flawed.  So easy to pass on tickets.  People had a work around inside 30 minutes of them switching

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2665 on: January 26, 2024, 01:28:03 pm »
NFC system is seriously flawed.  So easy to pass on tickets.  People had a work around inside 30 minutes of them switching

It's more difficult if every club had the same system and it was uploaded to your own pass, rather than being able to forward the email on to others.
Again, won't stop it with burner phones around, but make it harder.

Offline Jack Sambrook

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2666 on: January 26, 2024, 02:10:43 pm »
Expecting 2 emails only received the 1 so far

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2667 on: January 26, 2024, 04:05:29 pm »
Been on to the ticket office through lfc help. Apparently a junior cannot enter the ballot on their own.  Therefore as someone who is in the second sale I can only sit with my lad officially is to drop into the ballot and hope we are successful.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2668 on: January 26, 2024, 05:09:52 pm »
Been on to the ticket office through lfc help. Apparently a junior cannot enter the ballot on their own.  Therefore as someone who is in the second sale I can only sit with my lad officially is to drop into the ballot and hope we are successful.

I wondered if that might be the case though it’s not unknown for the TO not to actually know. You can check on Monday to see if it allows you to enter him by himself. For home games you would usually get an error message if you tried to enter a junior by himself but if that doesn’t happen on Monday, maybe go for it.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2669 on: January 26, 2024, 05:19:05 pm »

That’s fucking ridiculous.

You should be able to buy one ticket then enter your son in the ballot - not as if there’s any chance that he ends up with one and you don’t (which would be more understandable).

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2670 on: January 26, 2024, 05:22:48 pm »

Do you know anyone else he is linked to in the ballot? If not, do you know anyone with a ST in the ballot that can still link?

Failing that, if you want to, send me a PM and I can link him from my ST. I am in the ballot myself and I will apply alongside him so its adult/child combo.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2671 on: January 26, 2024, 05:29:39 pm »
Do you know anyone else he is linked to in the ballot? If not, do you know anyone with a ST in the ballot that can still link?

Failing that, if you want to, send me a PM and I can link him from my ST. I am in the ballot myself and I will apply alongside him so its adult/child combo.
What a great gesture, thanks a lot.  However, I’ve contacted someone on his f&f who is going to add him to their ballot registration.  One of the key reasons for putting this on here is that I thought there may be others on here assuming they could enter the ballot on their own. Also said that as a junior I couldnt enter them as an adult either.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 07:58:15 pm by willss »

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2672 on: January 26, 2024, 05:32:06 pm »
Then if they are successful they can only buy in a max group of three.  Another rule I did know about but defies reasonable logic

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2673 on: January 26, 2024, 05:36:51 pm »
Also said that as a junior I could enter them as an adult either.

Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying you can enter him as an adult or you can’t?

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2674 on: January 26, 2024, 05:39:20 pm »
What a great gesture, thanks a lot.  However, I’ve contacted someone on his f&f who is going to add him to their ballot registration.  One of the key reasons for putting this on here is that I thought there may be others on here assuming they could enter the ballot on their own. Also said that as a junior I could enter them as an adult either.

Glad you have some way of getting him registered. Good luck

Offline Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #2675 on: January 26, 2024, 05:49:09 pm »
What a great gesture, thanks a lot.  However, I’ve contacted someone on his f&f who is going to add him to their ballot registration.  One of the key reasons for putting this on here is that I thought there may be others on here assuming they could enter the ballot on their own. Also said that as a junior I could enter them as an adult either.
Not sure how old your son is mate, but on the selling notice it says Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Therefor if he is between 14 - 16 he should be able to enter alone.

Offline Sat on the bar

• Main Stander
« Reply #2676 on: January 26, 2024, 05:54:13 pm »
My lad is 15 now and I’ve had the same scenario the last few years when entering ballots for him. Just used to enter him as a single but had to be entered as an adult. Bit of a blow the full price if you get one, but suppose not that bad a headache to have if he gets lucky.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2677 on: January 26, 2024, 07:53:34 pm »
Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying you can enter him as an adult or you can’t?
Sorry it should have been couldnt

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2678 on: January 26, 2024, 07:55:33 pm »
Not sure how old your son is mate, but on the selling notice it says Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Therefor if he is between 14 - 16 he should be able to enter alone.
All juniors must join the ballot with an adult. The agent stated that about three times

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2679 on: January 26, 2024, 07:57:01 pm »
My lad is 15 now and I’ve had the same scenario the last few years when entering ballots for him. Just used to enter him as a single but had to be entered as an adult. Bit of a blow the full price if you get one, but suppose not that bad a headache to have if he gets lucky.

Since they issued the age checks a junior can no longer buy an adult.