Author Topic: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Fulham Lemina ‘45  (Read 59250 times)

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: PL: Liverpool 0 vs 1 Fulham Lemina ‘45
« Reply #280 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:16 pm »
Worst starting 11 for at least 30 years.

6 straight losses at Anfield is beyond a disgrace.

I hope Klopp sticks in there and FSG actually help him rebuild in summer.

Embarrassing, truly embarrassing.

Offline Jayo10

• Kopite
« Reply #281 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:27 pm »
Horrible feeling our manager will walk lads.

No end in sight to this. No good enough to write the season off and play the wishing game for next season.

Following the club since 1961 and it's an unprecedented run. Expecting a lot of these lads to switch it on next season is folly.

Have a feeling he'll jack it in between now and end of season citing inability to get a reaction from the players, cult of personality plays a big part in his approach, he's an emotional man. Hope to fuck im wrong but this is unfathomable.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:38 pm »
What's our record? Let's try to beat it!

We just did. What we're currently experiencing happens to be an uncharted realm of utter terribleness.

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
« Reply #283 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:44 pm »
Not good this. The players we have should be good enough to beat Fulham. Some players look like they lack belief, some look like they don't care, there is a mentality issue here.

I think we should change the tactical set up, for example maybe play deeper to accomodate the two youth center backs we have, and utilize a counter attacking set up. That or try and overload the attack with attacking midfielders and strikers so we outscore the opposition.

Also would be a good idea to drop the non-effective players, like Milner. Reckon Jones would be more effective than Milner in the midfield as he would help attack.

Thought Salah, Jota and Keita had lively moments.

Just gotta keep on trying to be honest. Maybe get some new staff in too to freshen things up.

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:46 pm »
Looked much better with Fabinho back in the midfield. Hope that he stays playing there.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:48 pm »
2 points from the last 8 home games.  We’ve played West Brom, Burnley, Brighton and Fulham in that run. 4 of the bottom 6 sides, scored 1 goal and taken 1 point.

There is no combination of injury, misfortune, personal issues that makes that in anyway acceptable for this football club. There is no-one at the club that is not responsible for that run, there is no one that should be unaccountable. 

The lot of them should be embarrassed, and quite frankly ashamed, regardless of what they have achieved previously. You’re only as good as your last result, and on current form this lot are a relegation side. They may even be bottom of the form league over the last 7 or 8 games.

Agree. I can't see us finish top 10 the way we’ve played in 2021.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:48 pm »
On the plus side, next season's results comparison thread should make for uplifting reading.

Good point, let’s focus on the positives!

Offline DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:49 pm »
Yeah 7th if say City win both gets us in the Europa Confrence league

Think I could do without my mdiweeks being ruined as well though

Cheers mate!

;D Fair point, can't imagine we'll make it now anyway.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #288 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:52 pm »
I's be tearing those fuckers a new arsehole if I was Klopp.

Absolutely braindead and gutless. Walking off the field without a bead of sweat on them.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #289 on: March 7, 2021, 04:07:55 pm »

He literally said LAST WEEK he's not going anywhere. Please do not post stuff like this

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #290 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:01 pm »
We broke the record against Chelsea and broke it again today.

Once the sequence ends, it will stand for my lifetime I'm sure of it.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #291 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:02 pm »
Remember we were going ‘Virgil can come back in may’

Well that’s another 3 months he can have now

Give the rest of them 3 aswell
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline LFCTikiTaka

• Bedwetter
  • Kopite
« Reply #292 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:06 pm »
Thoroughly expected us to lose.

It's concerning that we clearly don't have a plan B. We've been doing the same thing all season and putting our bad form down to 'poor decision making in key moments'. I can't believe we played such a high line with Neco, Rhys, Phillips at the back. I can't believe we're expecting that midfield to protect such a poor back line. We've sacrificed midfield all season to ensure Fabinho/Henderson can provide some stability at the back, then today were happy to play three inexperienced, slow defenders at the back and didn't even compensate by dropping the line?

That felt like a game we were just trying to get through, it didn't feel like we wanted a result. This team are done for the season, and I get the feeling the manager wants to just get it out of the way now.

You just can't play a high line AND not press. It's footballing suicide. All it takes is one long ball to get at us. The high line should've been ditched the moment Gomez was ruled out for the season.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #293 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:10 pm »
Don't really think the manager is to blame for a bunch of players who can't pass and can't tackle. That's on them.

At the very least Klopp should now never play Fab in defence again, one of three who tried.
I don't think he shouldve have played him there in the first place.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:25 pm »
Our centre back pairing today isn’t Championship level, and shouldn’t be playing any more games for us after this season.
They weren't the problem. They actually rescued several dangerous situations in the first half.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
« Reply #295 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:37 pm »
The most worrying part is, there is no reaction to any of these losses, Klopp can't get a reaction from this group of players.
But the tweets mate, the tweets they put out!

Offline aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #296 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:39 pm »
The danger isn’t that he leaves but that FSG say enough is enough. They won’t stand back and watch this continue. Other teams setup to make it hard to score against yet we setup like the Keystone Kops.
I think if they sack him the fans will absolutely riot.

Offline Racer

• Shit Aldi Snickers
  • Kopite
« Reply #297 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:40 pm »
Absolute turgid we are sleep walking through games it’s embarrassing

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #298 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:41 pm »
Wasn’t actually a worldie when you saw the replay, you’d be furious if your keeper let that past him.
Watch it at real time

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #299 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:49 pm »
Another deserved loss. I wish I could perform this badly at my job and still make more in one week than the average person does in a year.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:55 pm »
Can the guy posting that huge essay on today’s referee start his own thread and keep it in there? I can’t be the only one who finds that infantile and embarrassing?

I'm actually waiting for the 2nd half report.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Ratboy3G

• Sworn enemy of Mousegirl5G
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: March 7, 2021, 04:08:58 pm »
The owners lack of investment contributed, we have been a victim of our own hubris thinking we can cut corners year after year and remain at the top.

Sorry, I'm not going to go over the same nonsense argument again. The owners are the easiest and most convenient people to blame, so if that's what you want to do then fill yer boots.
I am a man of few words.....any questions?

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:00 pm »
Unless there is going to be investment in the summer, why would Klopp want to stay ?

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #303 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:08 pm »
What a load of fucking shite

Offline lollysportswasher

• Wants us to accept the reality that Liverpool will never sign another player.
  • Kopite
« Reply #304 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:21 pm »
Klopp next season is his last chance to pull back Liverpool, if he can't then he is gonna go. If we started the season with a similar form to this, we would be fighting for relegation now.

Offline eeekaj

• Anny Roader
« Reply #305 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:21 pm »
The sad thing is I don’t have enough fingers to count how many players aren’t good enough anymore or never have been.

The reality is, FSG won’t spend without CL money and the excuse of COVID for the past year.

Offline StevoHimself

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #306 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:21 pm »
Well something is not right. This is a genuine fucking problem somewhere, Fulham are decent but they were so comfortable today and they had so much talent on the field.

The confidence is shot to pieces, the tactics are non existent. I have never seen this sort of drop off from a top team in world football, bar maybe Man Utd in 13/14.

Chelsea 15-16 feels like a more apt comparison, I'd say.

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #307 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:29 pm »

Not a fucking chance in hell that is happening so park that nonsense. He will come back with a massive fucking point to prove.
« Last Edit: March 7, 2021, 04:13:50 pm by Sarge »
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #308 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:54 pm »
Decisions this game (For/against) - nothing to do with how well/poorly Liverpool are playing - just wondering just how shite Friend is.

[=] Correct decision (Neither for/against Liverpool or Fulham)
[-] Incorrect decision (against Liverpool)
  • Incorrect decision (for Liverpool)

Number shows comparison between for/against

FIRST HALF

00:07 Blatent foul on our Williams. Utterly ignored by the ‘referee’. Liverpool players go mad. [-1] [-1]
01:17 Afters on Jota. Totally ignored by the ‘referee’ [-1] [-2]
01:58 Salah blocked off in the area - arm across his throat. Probably a penalty. Of course this is ignored by the ‘referee’ and VAR takes no action [-1] [-3]
04:01 Williams fouled again - ‘Referee’ gives a decision, but it wasn’t as bad as the earlier Williams foul or the foul on Jota or the penno appeal [=] [-3]
07:33 Keita adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Didn’t look much in it. No replay from Sly, so suggests it wasn’t a foul [=] [-3]
13:13 Shakiri fouled. Referee not interested [-1] [-4]
16:10 Salah flagged offside. No replay from Sly. Didn’t look offside. [-1] [-5]
16:55 Liverpool flagged offside (looks correct) - Referee plays advantage for Fulham [=] [-5]
17:18 Keita fouled. Referee gives nothing [-1] [-6]
19:25 Milner goes for the ball. Nothing in it. No one appealing. Referee gives foul to Fulham. Even they look surprised. [-1] [-7]
20:05 Salah fouled. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-7]
21:38 Williams pushes the Fulham player. Foul given. Correct decision [=] [-7]
22:20 Shakira pushed in the back while in the air trying to head away. Nothing given. [-1] [-8]
23:15 Fulham given offside. Looks the correct decision. No replay from Sly [=] [-8]
24:45 Liverpool adjudged to have fouled the Fulham player. Referee plays advantage. Correct decision. [=] [-8]
26:16 Keita kicked from behind. Ref doesn’t play advantage or make any decision. [-1] [-9]
27:58 Fulham player with a high boot on Allisson. No freekick given to the keeper. Seen keepers given those all season [-1] [-10]
28:50 Fulham player offside. No flag. Nearly scores. [-1] [-11]
30:45 Liverpool player flagged for being offside. Looks the correct decision. [=] [-11]
32:45 Williams fouled. Referee gives nothing. [-1] [-12]
37:10 Jota fouled. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool(!!) and a yellow to Fulham!! Yellow looked harsh [+1] [-11]
39:03 Williams fouled again. Referee gives a foul to Liverpool [=] [-11]
39:45 Milner fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-12]
40:45 Fulham player dives in the area  Nothing in it. Referee gives nothing. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
40:50 Jota fouls Lemina. Jota is booked. Yeah bit naughty. Correct decision. [=] [-12]
42:33 Shakiri fouled. Referee ignores it. [-1] [-13]
43:50 Shakiri adjudged to have fouled Cavalairo. Yeah was a foul. Correct decision. [=] [-13]
44:20 High boot on Robertson in the area. Nothing given. Leads to a goal. [-1] [-14]

SECOND HALF IMPARTIAL LOOK AT THE OFFICIALS (Still nothing to do with how well/badly Liverpool are playing)

46:05 Jota fouled then pulled back. Yellow card to Fulham. Freekick to Liverpool. Correct decision. [=] [-14]
48:35 Possible handball in the area. Nothing given. VAR Doesn’t look at it. His hands were by his side, so probably correct. No replay from Sly [=] [-14]
55:40 Referee gives the Fulham keeper a foul. The interesting thing is the keeper shoves Salah in the back. Possible penno. Not looked at by VAR, but not usually given.. [=] [-14]
58:33 Gini shoves the Fulham player over. Referee played advantage so saw the foul. [=] [-14]
60:00 Foul by Keita? on Lemina. Referee gives the freekick. No replay from Sly, but I’ll assume it’s correct as I didn’t really see it.. [=] [-15]
61:28 Williams fouled. Referee ignores it. Nearly leads to another Fulham goal. Williams limping [-1] [-16]
62:00 Foul to Fulham. Lookman adjudged to have been fouled by Milner. Looked very soft for a dangerous free kick... but we’ll say that was possibly a correct decision  [=] [-16]
63:18 Shakiri fouled by Reed. Foul given. Correct decision. [=] [-16]
67:06 Shakiri booted. Clear foul. Referee ignores it even though Liverpool break. [-1] [-17]
69:15 Milner fouled. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-18]
72:15 Fulham appeal for a foul. Referee ignores the first possible Liverpool foul of the game [+1] [-17]
73:13 Keita pulled back and Fulham break. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-18]
75:35 Freekick awarded against Fulham player. Didn’t see anything wrong there to be honest. [+1] [-17]
77:50 Fulham appeal for a foul against Robertson. Ignored by the referee.. [+1] [-16]
80:20 Handball by Fulham. Ignored by the referee. [-1] [-17]
84:05 Offside flag against Liverpool. Not sure about that. No replay from Sly.. Assume it was correct? [=] [-17]
85:34 Handball by Fulham. Ignored by the referee [-1] [-18]
86:15 Offside flag against Liverpool. Sly show this one. Maybe offside? [=] [-18]
89:00 Keita fouled. Foul awarded. [=] [-18]
90:55 Mane shoved over in front of the area. Nothing given. [-1] [-19]
92:00 Liverpool take a quick corner. Liverpool made to take it again. [-1] [-20]
92:37 Fabinho fouled. Ignored by the referee [-1] [-21]
92:40 Keita fouls the breaking player. Correct decision. Yellow carded. [=] [-21]
95:06 Liverpool awarded a free kick and Mitrovich booked [=] [-21]

Liverpool were poor again, but Friend showed a clear bias against Liverpool for the whole game. He wasn’t quite as bad in the second half.

Friends decisions didn’t lead to Liverpool losing the game, but that’s not why I recorded this. It was to see if I was imagining how bad the referees are.

Referee rating: Twonk Grade IV

Wow

Wwg1wga
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline Sir Psycho Sexy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:55 pm »
We'll never see anything like this again I think. Cannot get any worse.

Some of these players have declined but some just aren't bothered. No fans to get on their back during games. No proper leader consistently on the pitch.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:55 pm »
Looked much better with Fabinho back in the midfield. Hope that he stays playing there.

You're clutching at straws, Fulham were deadon their feet and camped in their box by the time Fab got into it.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #311 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:59 pm »
Worst starting 11 for at least 30 years.

6 straight losses at Anfield is beyond a disgrace.

I hope Klopp sticks in there and FSG actually help him rebuild in summer.

Embarrassing, truly embarrassing.

This was in no way our worst starting 11 in 30 years.

Saying silly things doesn’t help.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: March 7, 2021, 04:09:59 pm »
I couldn't get over, still can't. Why we just allow teams to fuckin get back an reset, every time we attack. Our full backs (Neco and TAA) are permanently just stood up by the opposite full back and the cross is hit and hope, cleared every time be a 6 foot fuckin greb of a CB. Klopps either being arrogant or stubborn refusing to change that stupid high line. We've become an embarrassment. The fact we had a plane fly over us at home to Fulham shows how shit we are
« Last Edit: March 7, 2021, 04:12:21 pm by Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero »
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline kasperoff

• Legacy Fan
  • What happened to Sabu?
« Reply #313 on: March 7, 2021, 04:10:01 pm »
Klopp next season is his last chance to pull back Liverpool, if he can't then he is gonna go. If we started the season with a similar form to this, we would be fighting for relegation now.

Pack it in, mate.
I think the same, can't stand him, but if you could have a £1million pound cheque or steve bruces head hollowed out and filled with pound coins which would you have?

Offline Sharado

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #314 on: March 7, 2021, 04:10:09 pm »

No end in sight to this. No good enough to write the season off and play the wishing game for next season.

Following the club since 1961 and it's an unprecedented run. Expecting a lot of these lads to switch it on next season is folly.

Have a feeling he'll jack it in between now and end of season citing inability to get a reaction from the players, cult of personality plays a big part in his approach, he's an emotional man. Hope to fuck im wrong but this is unfathomable.

I have to say this is a real concern at this stage.
Football, like life, isn't about getting what you want or even deserve. It's about appreciating what you have.

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #315 on: March 7, 2021, 04:10:11 pm »

I'd rather the players go before Klopp.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #316 on: March 7, 2021, 04:10:19 pm »
Think Klopp will go in the summer of his own accord.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #317 on: March 7, 2021, 04:10:21 pm »
On a bright note, we are playing Newcastle at home in 6 weeks, we might very well score a goal that day.

Offline lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: March 7, 2021, 04:10:27 pm »
Wouldnt surprise me if he leaves, maybe he has had enough and just wants to go home, don’t blame him either. Although that doesn’t explain the lack of ‘cant be arseness’ from everyone.
Can't believe he's not pissed about getting no support from the owners when we we're desperate.

Kabak and Davies and loaning Taki was an ABSOLUTE F##KING DISGRACE after what he's achieved.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #319 on: March 7, 2021, 04:10:31 pm »
Hope a fucking chance in hell that is happening so park that nonsense. He will come back with a massive fucking point to prove.
Good to see you back Sarge....

I think ;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W